Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 49041 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:28:25 AM

It is a kick in the teeth to all the investors that sahsa couldnt handle the ico to protect them, Hes basically shafted all his initial backers which i agree is a dick move but its good for everyone else. Its certainly not the way i would run an ico but thats the way it is now and should split the tokens more since there will have been a lot of whales initially who bought up a lot of tokens. now hopefully most have dumped and smaller investors can buy in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:32:20 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 09:58:04 AM by dannac

The real issue with people here is this. "Why did anyone even bother funding this project if you can now buy waves tokens for almost half of its ICO price?" There is NO logical reason for anyone to be content with what way the investors who funded this project and gave it its ability to develop have been treated.They have been shit on due to this very fact "Anyone who did not contribute is now rewarded while those who sacrificed their liquidity(mainly smaller investors who put their last cent in)have had their investment decimated"

These are the facts and this is the reality.

we've heard enough about it. its now becoming trite. you can already by cheaper waves. no need to fud now.
if you haven't done so go register to bittrex and buy some.

Are you just pretending to be dummy, or is your problem something that requires a deeper analysis ?
You didn't hear enough about it apparently, if that's your conclusion.
Problem with these threads is that there's no minimal QI requirement to partecipate... unfortunately.

Sit on what you don't like to hear doesn't imply that it has never existed. C'mon, don't act like a baby.
Try to face the problems, and not hiding them. just grow up.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:36:14 AM

hope they will pay at list the translating bounties today!
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2960
Merit: 1243

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:53:41 AM

WAVES added to LiteBite platform

https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/waves

never heard of this exchange lol, interface looks very primitive.

The real issue with people here is this. "Why did anyone even bother funding this project if you can now buy waves tokens for almost half of its ICO price?" There is NO logical reason for anyone to be content with what way the investors who funded this project and gave it its ability to develop have been treated.They have been shit on due to this very fact "Anyone who did not contribute is now rewarded while those who sacrificed their liquidity(mainly smaller investors who put their last cent in)have had their investment decimated"

we've heard enough about it. its now becoming trite. you can already by cheaper waves. no need to fud now.
if you haven't done so go register to bittrex and buy some.

You can trust Litebit - i´m satisfied with the Service - i´m buying for almost 2 years from litebit
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:54:17 AM

FUD is still in the air  Smiley just wait until source code release. Then polo might add waves and we will welcome tsunami.  Grin

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:57:28 AM

FUD is boring crowdfunding and asset transaction isn't Wink

I agree but there are few of the fudsters that need a good ass whoopin  Grin

Don't even pay attention, this is one of the most serious cryptos out there.

You SERIOUSLY do not have a clue as to what the fuck a SERIOUS crypto is do you? You mean one with a decent dev and awesome PR and updates and not taking out 11k Bitcoin of investors money without any communication, yes that is SERIOUS, SERIOUSLY fked up. You do know that the 11k bitcoin was returned to a few of the big players and that is them dumping this shit into oblivion because it cost them exactly 0. SERIOUSLY wake up.

Lol what?!

Escrow address - https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
Waves cold storage - https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD

According to escrow agreement the funds have to be transferred from the escrow address.
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD official Waves cold wallet
5 k is withdrawn for current and upcoming development and marketing costs, good moment to sell BTC. 1 k out of it is spent on WAVES buy-back.

where r the previously withdrew btc ? loll 'RollingSeriously' is right as hell at this point though.It will be different if the devs deliver the code.
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:57:46 AM

good job creating the unofficial thread Wink sucks that they closed the old one, but too much fud and dumb people crying over the price...

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:58:25 AM

I quote this.
And don't anyone of the crowd even try to categorise this as FUD. Because it is not.
This is nothing but a clear analysis of what's going on with Waves.
If you use the word 'Fud' regarding this post well, then you clearly have a mental disease.

Quoted so they dont forget the difference between fantasy and reality.We are trying to help the victims here.Maybe sasha should donate those 15 mill waves to ico investors who got done over by this.He has their 30k btc after all.
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:02:02 AM

good job creating the unofficial thread Wink sucks that they closed the old one, but too much fud and dumb people crying over the price...

Why shouldn't they be unhappy that they were screwed by sasha et al while those who did not contribute have the benefits?This is not "fud" only facts.The whole truth and not only selective truths to suit either narrative.If there was something positive to be said it would but it has not been earned to date.The aloof nature of the developer does not help the situation either but many are delusional and while others suffer helsinki syndrome.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 11:02:12 AM

I quote this.
And don't anyone of the crowd even try to categorise this as FUD. Because it is not.
If you use the word 'Fud' regarding this post well, then you clearly have a mental disease.

Quoted so they dont forget the difference between fantasy and reality.We are trying to help the victims here.Maybe sasha should donate those 15 mill waves to ico investors who got done over by this.He has their 30k btc after all.

This wouldnt be too bad an idea, Everyone could get donated enough to bring them up to at least ico price. the only problem with this plan though would be everyone would dump them straight away and price would be much lower than it currently is making it harder to make a recovery. Sasha wont care too much about everyone thats been burned tbh though, hes sitting with millions in the bank and laughing at everyone elses loss. The only thing he can do to reprieve himself is improve the coin more.

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:02:28 AM

I quote this.

besides that if he would have simply pumped the coin the game would have been different today.But it looks like he is busy collecting the majority of the supply before pumping Tongue
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:07:07 AM

If someone contributed 100 btc it now offers him the same incentive as someone who only buys in and receives the same amount for almost half of that principal amount while at the same time this person reaps double the benefits while contributing nothing while the original contributor is rewarded by having his units cut through negative equity by the depreciation of market value.Is this fair.Is this project fair to those who contributed?Yes or no?
iamtheonlyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:07:14 AM

it's quite obvious what they have been doing.
sounds like asking the investors to bend a little lower so they can stick it up a little bit further.
well played, waves team.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:09:09 AM

I think is very hard to pump a coin with 100 millions coins with most of them controlled by others, you need to slowly get the share of weak hands and panic sellers,  after that i think the road to 100 k will be quite fast, and dumpers will feel like shit, it is a long road project not a short range pumpa dumpa scheme ( i still believe it), let´s see what happen when full nodes source code be public.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:46:38 AM

If someone contributed 100 btc it now offers him the same incentive as someone who only buys in and receives the same amount for almost half of that principal amount while at the same time this person reaps double the benefits while contributing nothing while the original contributor is rewarded by having his units cut through negative equity by the depreciation of market value.Is this fair.Is this project fair to those who contributed?Yes or no?
I think it is too much fair , however it was pretty easy to spot that at the beginning when the 2k+ btc came in loll...i think the ending 15k btc were 95% fake.
kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:12:21 PM

Why shouldn't they be unhappy that they were screwed by sasha et al while those who did not contribute have the benefits?This is not "fud" only facts.The whole truth and not only selective truths to suit either narrative.If there was something positive to be said it would but it has not been earned to date.The aloof nature of the developer does not help the situation either but many are delusional and while others suffer helsinki syndrome.

So you're mad because you invested in something and didn't double your money? welcome to the real world. you think the devs can control the markets? you want them to spend all the funds on buy walls? they just need to develop their product and that's it. so far they haven't done anything wrong, imo. there may have been a few delays, but so did ethereum for example.

amazing butthurtness, blaming the devs for the price.

kanoptx

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

and yeah, I invested in Waves. and my 2 btc are now 1. should I email sasha asking for my money back? can I split my waves tokens, maybe use a recursive call hack? -.- do you also blame satoshi when the btc price drops from 1000usd to 100?

jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:22:04 PM

Price dips after ICO happen, this is normal, good chance to buy more. People should not complain about this
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

But the level of incompetence shown by the developers is worrying here. And closing the thread shows the incompetence even more
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:24:03 PM

I think it is too much fair , however it was pretty easy to spot that at the beginning when the 2k+ btc came in loll...i think the ending 15k btc were 95% fake.

I agree.
And that's what we called Robbing people.
This is basically what Sasha did to initial Investors.
Building up a fake ICO final amount to decrease the investors Quotes,  giving them much less..  That means earning more and spending less.
2 ways bargain for them.
But unfortunately is illegal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: