Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84522 times)
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

My wallet has been open for 72 hours straight and there is no update.

Current # of blocks: 1257523
Estimated # of blocks: 1263441
Last block time: Wed May 17 20:18:57 2017

I do have the updated conf file, bootstrap, etc...

When I did everything, it seemed to work and updated quite a bit... now nothing.

It says the blockchain download is in progress and I have 3 active connections.

Now what?

Did you use step by step guide I posted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tara11

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I uploaded my whole blocks and other necessary files to torrent. I don't know if I uploaded it correctly. You could use these files in your teslacoin  folder.

https://monova.org/92A8144973DAA7D8BE1584C420336E7A01448E06
Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

Has a new wallet been released yet to fix the "No suitable inputs" issue?
Daddy123

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:31:59 PM

I agree with Altcoinlover. I got the same probs  with sync. Should make restart 100500 times
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:53:35 PM

No, your info don't help.. the bootstrap helped to be closer to the update
BUT this does not change the fact that syncing STOPS EVERY 500 blocks.

I see in a really recent reply that (oh surprise), this seems to be a known behavior / issue.

I also saw that it should be (have been) released a new wallet update to correct different issues

has it been released yet?

I am currently at block 1154000.
If I close and open again, it synched up to 1154500

So, no way I will close hundreds of time to be able to reach the current 1264537 blocks to be in sync

PLEASE do something to have a wallet which works

Thanks in advance

We're working on solving blockchain issue.

I'm happy you've done a little research and yes, it's a known behavior / issue.

I repeat, we're working to solve the issue as I have stated here:

Hope it's gonna be running smoothly in a couple of week (we're working and researching the best options to move on), but it could be more (a month)
be patient please

We're a long term project, we prefer to move slowly but to be sure we're moving in the right direction.

Again, thanks for your patience

So, please, be patient.

About taking seriously info not provided by the team:

You should only trust info provided by the team
You should only download wallets provided by the team

Why?
Because if you believe other people, you will be receiving fake info.
because if you download other people's wallets, you might be downloading a virus.

Ps: In this case, info was provided by Griffith, who is a collaborator but the deadline has been moved.
Again, only trust info provided by the team.

Has a new wallet been released yet to fix the "No suitable inputs" issue?

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 
You will have news about the new wallet in the next days.
Please be patient and stay tuned!

Tara11

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 06:43:54 AM by Tara11

It's strange I'm the one that syncing and staking without problems.  Smiley

I too also had same problem when  I downloaded new wallet. I just did these steps to succeed.

This is what I did after downloading new wallet qt.

1. Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
2. Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
3. Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
4. Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
5. Run Teslacoin qt again and do this

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

6. If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

7. Wait for few hours to sync.

8. Be patient Smiley
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

Hey guys!

What can we do to help TES?

I see all altcoins going through the roof and TES is not moving since we got out of Bittrex. I've been with this coin since day 1 and I'm kind of desapointed that it's not getting the attention it should.

Let me know how I can help, TES should be above 1k sat, and I want to make it happen sooner than later.

Thanks!
phase1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

Hey guys!

I see all altcoins going through the roof and TES is not moving since we got out of Bittrex. I've been with this coin since day 1 and I'm kind of desapointed that it's not getting the attention it should.

Let me know how I can help, TES should be above 1k sat, and I want to make it happen sooner than later.

Thanks!

I can give it a lot of attention, but it doesn't seem like anyone is really that interested.

I have 98,000 subscribers to my newsletters through http://emediapress.com, over 150,000 registered members on both of my Tesla science energy related forums http://energeticforum.com and http://energyscienceforum.com, I have an annual energy conference http://energyscienceconference.com (no more seats avail) and I already invited any representative from Teslacoin to come and give a talk - I can squeeze the schedule to give a good 15-30 minutes, I have a massive network in this field and could help get a lot of exposure. I'm even willing to start taking Teslacoin for my digital books/videos listed on the first link I gave.

I've been here since the beginning too - was the first ever to receive Teslacoin for product and was the first to receive Teslacoin for a Tesla related project.

It's not a good idea for me to promote it until the wallet actually works correctly and I see that there are people actually wanting to spend their Teslacoin on products/services or receive it for their own products/services.

I could have 3 million Teslacoin, but if I'm the only one accepting it for products/services, it will remain worthless.

Yes, it SHOULD get more attention, but in my opinion, it can't afford much attention until it gets itself together. Otherwise, it will be a pre-mature wasted effort and will blow the excitement for new people who see that nothing is happening. It's not ready for publicity and "we're gonna do...." can only carry so long.

If there are products or services avail to spend Teslacoin on or project to support - is there anyone here actually willing to spend their Teslacoin?
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

How about the detail specification of this coin and about the road map for the long term?
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks!

I can give it a lot of attention, but it doesn't seem like anyone is really that interested.

I have 98,000 subscribers to my newsletters through http://emediapress.com, over 150,000 registered members on both of my Tesla science energy related forums http://energeticforum.com and http://energyscienceforum.com, I have an annual energy conference http://energyscienceconference.com (no more seats avail) and I already invited any representative from Teslacoin to come and give a talk - I can squeeze the schedule to give a good 15-30 minutes, I have a massive network in this field and could help get a lot of exposure. I'm even willing to start taking Teslacoin for my digital books/videos listed on the first link I gave.

I've been here since the beginning too - was the first ever to receive Teslacoin for product and was the first to receive Teslacoin for a Tesla related project.

It's not a good idea for me to promote it until the wallet actually works correctly and I see that there are people actually wanting to spend their Teslacoin on products/services or receive it for their own products/services.

I could have 3 million Teslacoin, but if I'm the only one accepting it for products/services, it will remain worthless.

Yes, it SHOULD get more attention, but in my opinion, it can't afford much attention until it gets itself together. Otherwise, it will be a pre-mature wasted effort and will blow the excitement for new people who see that nothing is happening. It's not ready for publicity and "we're gonna do...." can only carry so long.

If there are products or services avail to spend Teslacoin on or project to support - is there anyone here actually willing to spend their Teslacoin?

Hi guys,

Thanks both for your interest. But as you know, the first thing we're focused on is solving blockchain issue.
It will be solved in the next days and we will be able to move forward.

We will also announce the detailed roadmap after the new wallet release.

You can see the bounties site here (still to be finished)
http://www.tesla-coin.com/bounties.html

@phase1 I have already pm you about having a section about Teslacoin in your forum and also about working on a presentation for your conference.
what do you think about that? can we work together on that?

How about the detail specification of this coin and about the road map for the long term?

we will announce the new roadmap a few days after we release the new wallet

Tara11

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

Today I have 5 connections. Fully synced.

2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 04:12:09 AM

I have downloaded the latest wallet and config file changed and the bootstrap but when I start the Tesla QT it just hangs there and the icon says:

Rescanning

and just hangs I had to kill the program.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drumamat

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

I have downloaded the latest wallet and config file changed and the bootstrap but when I start the Tesla QT it just hangs there and the icon says:

Rescanning

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks.

Hey there!

If you follow exactly all the instructions given here everything should work fine. Just one thing: don't forget to wait, like to wait a long time. My wallet has been slow lately, showing connexions but being "stuck" at a block from 1h before. Then at some point it just gets back to normal and sync all of a sudden to current block.

Last night I tried to send some coins and they wouldn't confirm, yet they arrived to the exchange this morning and got confirmed on the exchange. My wallet still shows them as 0 confirmation.

My point is I feel like things are not running smoothly but they are still working.
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Rescanning

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks.

Hey there!

If you follow exactly all the instructions given here everything should work fine. Just one thing: don't forget to wait, like to wait a long time. My wallet has been slow lately, showing connexions but being "stuck" at a block from 1h before. Then at some point it just gets back to normal and sync all of a sudden to current block.

Last night I tried to send some coins and they wouldn't confirm, yet they arrived to the exchange this morning and got confirmed on the exchange. My wallet still shows them as 0 confirmation.

My point is I feel like things are not running smoothly but they are still working.

OK, so after I don't know how many years I recovered the Tesla wallet. Here's a few things I noticed. The wallet hangs for like 5 minutes rescanning (whatever that means) when you start. I had a password on the old wallet.dat file and couldn't get in so i kept trying and finally one password worked so i'm in. I sent some coin to the exhcange and sold some.

My question now is should I sell or hold? What team does Tesla have and what's the plan? In other words where are the chance my coins will be worth something in 5 / 6 months?

OK, thanks for the help I'm back (I only sold 0.2% of my stash more to just make sure they are the real thing).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drumamat

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:00:21 PM

On another note I would like to share that I think we'll be seeing some action very soon trade-wise. I'm constently monitoring TES'price and some people are accumulating. Wouldn't be surprised to see large upward moves very soon. Don't forget that TES should be worth around 10x what it is now. The day devs manage to finish polishing things up (wallets working perfectly on all OS) we'll see some crazy things happening.

I feel bad I don't know shit about coding and wallets etc... I would be working on this night and day to make this coin back where it belongs, collecting the rewards than go with it.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

On another note I would like to share that I think we'll be seeing some action very soon trade-wise. I'm constently monitoring TES'price and some people are accumulating. Wouldn't be surprised to see large upward moves very soon. Don't forget that TES should be worth around 10x what it is now. The day devs manage to finish polishing things up (wallets working perfectly on all OS) we'll see some crazy things happening.

I feel bad I don't know shit about coding and wallets etc... I would be working on this night and day to make this coin back where it belongs, collecting the rewards than go with it.

I think it's great to get the wallets working for Mac, linux etc.. But if you want to make this a  one Euro coin you need something special, something that few coins only have not just one out of 1000 BTC QT clones. And I'm not insulting I'm just giving everyone here in the comunity a food for thought you need 1 thing to make it super stand out, what can that be?

If you can pull that off this coin with a fantastic name (which is why I invested years ago) could explode but without it it will just be a clone and mayb it will be 5 cents or 7 cent but it won't be top 20 coins.

Thats all I got not that I got the cons in the wallet working I'll be watching. I do marketing by the way so if anyone wants to talk marketing for Tesla let me know.

Good luck.

drumamat

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

OK, so after I don't know how many years I recovered the Tesla wallet. Here's a few things I noticed. The wallet hangs for like 5 minutes rescanning (whatever that means) when you start. I had a password on the old wallet.dat file and couldn't get in so i kept trying and finally one password worked so i'm in. I sent some coin to the exhcange and sold some.

My question now is should I sell or hold? What team does Tesla have and what's the plan? In other words where are the chance my coins will be worth something in 5 / 6 months?

OK, thanks for the help I'm back (I only sold 0.2% of my stash more to just make sure they are the real thing).

Ok, do what you can/want, it's your finances (I mean you're responsible for your own decisions). My point of view is that it's foolish to get out of TES now. I've been with this coin since day one, and already made a bunch of BTCs trading it during pumps and whatnot, but always re-bought in to keep my holdings. The first TES I mined and sold back in the days went for more than 1500 sat. There is still large holders, and they hold for a reason.

The only unknown part is when the tech part is going to be arranged. Some holders have great ideas to promote the coin. The Altcoin market is going literally crazy nowadays, even some useless old shitcoins are going to the moon every other day.

===> It's going to be TES' turn at some point.

We just need the backend to be strong before we can promote like MF.

I'm personally anxious to get news from TES busy devs to see what's next.
Tara11

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Rescanning

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks.

This is what I did after downloading new wallet qt.

1. Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
2. Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
3. Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
4. Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
5. Run Teslacoin qt again and do this

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

6. If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

7. Wait for few hours to sync.

8. Be patient Smiley
drumamat

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

I think it's great to get the wallets working for Mac, linux etc.. But if you want to make this a  one Euro coin you need something special, something that few coins only have not just one out of 1000 BTC QT clones. And I'm not insulting I'm just giving everyone here in the comunity a food for thought you need 1 thing to make it super stand out, what can that be?

If you can pull that off this coin with a fantastic name (which is why I invested years ago) could explode but without it it will just be a clone and mayb it will be 5 cents or 7 cent but it won't be top 20 coins.

Thats all I got not that I got the cons in the wallet working I'll be watching. I do marketing by the way so if anyone wants to talk marketing for Tesla let me know.

Good luck.

I'll be interested to discuss marketing things with you to help out once things in the backend run smoothly.

Since you're into marketing you know how much a name can sell. Then, TES is a very fast coin (at least when things were running smoothly), ONE OF THE FIRST POS coin, and probably the first to give a generous 12% yearly stake reward.

When you see that mintcoin is still trading (a long dead exchange's coin) is still trading and rose up to 14 sat, years after the exchange closed...

There is a lot of hope, just need to keep things active.

Fuck, talking about it makes me want to get myself into it again like crazy hahahaha

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Is this really energy relayed as we can see from the topic of the TES? Nowadays, I'm looking for a good investment but I couldn't make sure about TES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: