Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84522 times)
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

On the stock exchange yobit coin TES, this is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:51:14 AM

Seems like a nice project. Way underpriced imo. Only thing is that my wallet won't sync, any solutions? I'm using Mac. This project just needs more marketing and the price will go up.

Pretty true! TES should be around 1500/2k sat AT LEAST. It's getting some attention on topia. Don't sell out or you'll regret it after. We'll see 500+ sat price in the next days if what I think is happening really happens.

Exciting Smiley

I'm worried about this wallet change/fork or whatever you call it. Right now I moved everything to the windows wallet but when you make the update will I loose my coins? I'm not clear on all that how it works?

Also why do you think it will be 500SAT+ what makes you say that do you know something?

Because it's a coin I have been following since day 1. I have mined it at the very early stages. I have mined/sold/rebought millions of TES in the last 3 years. 500 sat is going to be reached, I am as sure as one can be.

The problem now is that the wallet is being weird. I can't get it to sync the last 12 hours, and I can't send coins. I'm kinda freaking out because now is the worst time to have wallet issues...
drumamat

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:53:42 AM

Yobit is not a valid marketplace for TES. Forget about it. They're on the wrong fork and apparently refused to fix the issue. Prices there are 10x what the real price is on other exchanges. It is written on the OP: Do not trade with Yobit. Use Cryptopia or Nova exchange.

Have a good one!
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:58:12 AM

Yobit is not a valid marketplace for TES. Forget about it. They're on the wrong fork and apparently refused to fix the issue. Prices there are 10x what the real price is on other exchanges. It is written on the OP: Do not trade with Yobit. Use Cryptopia or Nova exchange.

Have a good one!

So basically everyone on Yobit has lost their Tesla Coin?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drumamat

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

Have a good one!

No, it's just that no one can send TES there. If you have some already on the exchange, you can sell them for a very high price lol Smiley
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

Have a good one!

No, it's just that no one can send TES there. If you have some already on the exchange, you can sell them for a very high price lol Smiley

So you can sell them for a high price but the buyer is $@#$@#% or not that 's what I'm asking not if I can stick it to the buyer, do you understand what i"m aksing I'm not asking if I can take advantage of someone?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drumamat

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:24:46 AM

Have a good one!

So you can sell them for a high price but the buyer is $@#$@#% or not that 's what I'm asking not if I can stick it to the buyer, do you understand what i"m aksing I'm not asking if I can take advantage of someone?

I understand what you're talking about. But I just think that this marketplace (which is know to be scammy) is looking very shady regarding TES and lots of other coins. I don't think you'd rip anyone off by selling them to orders that are more than 10 times the market price. It just looks like it's all not serious and I don't know for sure what's going on there but I'm just saying I wouldn't trade over there (as recommended by the OP).

Going to sleep now, bye!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

Have a good one!

I understand what you're talking about. But I just think that this marketplace (which is know to be scammy) is looking very shady regarding TES and lots of other coins. I don't think you'd rip anyone off by selling them to orders that are more than 10 times the market price. It just looks like it's all not serious and I don't know for sure what's going on there but I'm just saying I wouldn't trade over there (as recommended by the OP).

Going to sleep now, bye!

I apreciate your answer and wish you sweet dreams here it's mid day (Kuala lampur) but my question has not been answered the person who buys on Yobit are they stuck with the fake Tesla Coin and don't say they can sell I know but the last person holding the TES and Yobit doesn't fix the wallet my question is what happens?? Thants my quesiton!

Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

On the stock exchange Cryptopia, the Growth rate of TES
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

Going to sleep now, bye!
I apreciate your answer and wish you sweet dreams here it's mid day (Kuala lampur) but my question has not been answered the person who buys on Yobit are they stuck with the fake Tesla Coin and don't say they can sell I know but the last person holding the TES and Yobit doesn't fix the wallet my question is what happens?? Thants my quesiton!
It is possible that all the TES in YOBIT will vanish to be never seen again when (or indeed if) they get on the right fork. Deposits and withdrawals have not worked for a very long time , so it is possible all the TES there are phantoms. There is a chance that they are real TES but when synced with the real blockchain they will have the same value as every other TES, no way of knowing for sure until they sync properly but as they ignore any attempts to communicate around this matter I would not hold out any hope for them. That's why we say avoid YOBIT we only say it because we have tried and tried again to get them to correct the issue but they have not responded.

Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Wallet Questions:

Wallet was online with 4 peers, but not staking. (Wallet was synced and was about 30 hrs old, said " No suitable....."}

Now, wallet is out of sync and will not connect to the network; my total coin balance is now in the unconfirmed status.

What I have tried:

Close wallet, In Roaming App Data, I erased everything buy wallet.dat; and still have the same issue with no connections to the netowork and total coin balance is now in the unconfirmed status.

Desired Result:

1. Wallet back in sync with coins in the confirmed balance
2. Instructions on how to begin staking  (my other POS wallet do it automatically after coins have "matured.")

Thank you.  Looking to buy a lot more as soon as I can get this wallet issue resolved.

This is what I did after downloading new wallet qt.

1. Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
2. Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
3. Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
4. Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
5. Run Teslacoin qt again and do this

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

6. If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

7. Wait for few hours to sync.

8. Be patient Smiley

Ok, I followed all of the steps and will wait patiently.
It says I have 5 active connections and that I am up to date, but all of the TES that I sent yesterday morning are still in my unconfirmed balance. Is it still ok to send TES there or must I wait until all is confirmed?

Your coins will show up when all the blocks are downloaded. Sometimes it takes longer to fully confirm.
drumamat

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

I confirm that following Tara's guide it works. I did exactly what the step by step says and now my wallet is synced, tons of connexions and I could transfer coins without any problem.

I'm on mac btw.

Go TES!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

I confirm that following Tara's guide it works. I did exactly what the step by step says and now my wallet is synced, tons of connexions and I could transfer coins without any problem.

I'm on mac btw.

Go TES!

Wow TES up 80% today, I wish I bought some more! Maybe if it dips again.

roef

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:16:43 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 07:03:43 AM by roef

Wallet Questions:

Wallet was online with 4 peers, but not staking. (Wallet was synced and was about 30 hrs old, said " No suitable....."}

Now, wallet is out of sync and will not connect to the network; my total coin balance is now in the unconfirmed status.

What I have tried:

Close wallet, In Roaming App Data, I erased everything buy wallet.dat; and still have the same issue with no connections to the netowork and total coin balance is now in the unconfirmed status.

Desired Result:

1. Wallet back in sync with coins in the confirmed balance
2. Instructions on how to begin staking  (my other POS wallet do it automatically after coins have "matured.")

Thank you.  Looking to buy a lot more as soon as I can get this wallet issue resolved.

This is what I did after downloading new wallet qt.

1. Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
2. Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
3. Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
4. Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
5. Run Teslacoin qt again and do this

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

6. If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

7. Wait for few hours to sync.

8. Be patient Smiley

Where can I find the config file? Want to stake my coins but can't seem to get my wallet to sync. Followed all the steps tho.

Edit: Found it
roef

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

Wallet still not syncing aargh. Even tho I followed al those steps
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

Wallet still not syncing aargh. Even tho I followed al those steps

I can sypathise with your frustration took me 2 months I have tried all kinds of things and it finally works. There is bootstrap file, then delete everything except boostram, wallet and config, and yes mess with the coinfig.

If this was non geek wallet for regular people Tesla Coin would be 2 Euros per coin right now they don't want regular people using it because only morans like me spend 5 hours figuring this out. It needs to be 1 button push for people like me! When they get that then price will skyrocket!

Sorry to be harsh and this is not just Tesla Coin but many of them!

Want to have mass adoption, MAKE IT LIKE EXODUS. Try that thing and compare it to Tesla QT. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

Please be patience, we're working on the new wallet and on the new roadmap

we're about to give you good news very soon  Smiley

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Trust me I'm very patient I started working on the Tesla QT wallet in Chiang Mai and 1600KM south I got it to work 2 months later! I'm a very patient Tesla Fan! I was just giving feedback (as a patient fan) what the problem is for us non technical people.

If the great Serb was still alive he would create a wallet in his head ready to go and it would be amazing. I bet it would even give free money to everyone!

drumamat

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

Trust me I'm very patient I started working on the Tesla QT wallet in Chiang Mai and 1600KM south I got it to work 2 months later! I'm a very patient Tesla Fan! I was just giving feedback (as a patient fan) what the problem is for us non technical people.

If the great Serb was still alive he would create a wallet in his head ready to go and it would be amazing. I bet it would even give free money to everyone!

Are you still there? I'm going there in a couple of month actually!
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

Are you still there? I'm going there in a couple of month actually!

I extended till Tuesday, then down to Singapore then Indonesia and if I have more time Perth. Will see only planed it out to Indonesia. The food here is amazing by the way!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: