Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84518 times)
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

What do I need to do in order to start staking with my TES wallet?

always run the latest wallet release .
when it is up to date and in sync , encrypt wallet and unlock it for staking.

Still showing as "no suitable inputs were found,"  but actually began minting/staking TES last night for the first time. Hopefully it stays consistent.

Can you share what the payout is? I am wondering whether i should do the same. Its always good to have it running in the wallet.

Got around 300 between the 3 transactions, but nothing before or after...

Awesome! thanks for letting me know. how much are you staking to get that reward. I have about 10K TES. What is the PoS rate?

Hey there! Good to see that your wallet is staking again! TES gets a POS reward of 12% per year, which is pretty awesome Smiley

Enjoy your "free" coins and keep them tight, you'll be happy when the value goes up Wink

Thats awesome! I hope that is not more than the market can handle, to avoid inflation. Otherwise its great!

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondHunter

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:44:30 PM

How can I start staking? Haven't done that before.

Once your wallet is synced, click on the "unlock wallet" button and input your passphrase. Once unlocked your wallet will start staking automatically and you'll see your balance transfered to the "staking" section. Then, the coins generated need to mature, basically to be confirmed.

Did that, there is no visual hint that anything changed. How long before any balance moves to Stake:... section? And then how long before it matures?

Also is there a command I can run, to verify it is actively staking?
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Can I buy teslacoin on some exchanges or no?

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Can I buy teslacoin on some exchanges or no?

It's listed on

Cryptopia
Novaexchange
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

Once your wallet is synced, click on the "unlock wallet" button and input your passphrase. Once unlocked your wallet will start staking automatically and you'll see your balance transfered to the "staking" section. Then, the coins generated need to mature, basically to be confirmed.

Did that, there is no visual hint that anything changed. How long before any balance moves to Stake:... section? And then how long before it matures?

Are you still having trouble? I'm not a technician by any mean, the only thing I can tell you is that when I unlock my wallet to stake, it starts right away, in a matter of seconds.

It has been this way since my very first version of the wallet, and I don't know any command that could force it.

Hope someone sees your message and help you out!
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:09:07 PM

Are you still having trouble? I'm not a technician by any mean, the only thing I can tell you is that when I unlock my wallet to stake, it starts right away, in a matter of seconds.

It has been this way since my very first version of the wallet, and I don't know any command that could force it.

Hope someone sees your message and help you out!

Mine took a week before I got anything. I didn't even think it was going to work. It seems that it takes the coins a long time to mature. My stake is getting larger each day.
ryujiyuu

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:50:34 AM

Anyone know how to get the Mac wallet to work? I downloaded it, encrypted it, but it still says in red "out of sync" - I sent some TES from cryptopia to this wallet and it says the transaction went through, but does not appear on the Teslacoin explorer or in my desktop wallet. Not sure what I'm missing here.
Tara11

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

Anyone know how to get the Mac wallet to work? I downloaded it, encrypted it, but it still says in red "out of sync" - I sent some TES from cryptopia to this wallet and it says the transaction went through, but does not appear on the Teslacoin explorer or in my desktop wallet. Not sure what I'm missing here.

This is what I did after downloading new wallet qt.

1. Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
2. Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
3. Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
4. Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
5. Run Teslacoin qt again and do this

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

6. If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

7. Wait for few hours to sync.

8. Be patient Smiley
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

Hey there, TES mac wallet works perfectly, I use it and it worked without having to do any tweak . Just follow the instructions that Tara just gave you and it will work! No matter what coin you use, it's highly recommended to wait that wallet is synced to make any transaction. Since your wallet is not synced, it's totally normal that you don't see recent transactions, but don't worry they will appear as soon as you are up to date and fully synced. If not come back here and let us know we'll help you.

Have a good day Smiley
Tara11

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Usually I stake 100 teslas everyday. I don't know why it's around 100.
phase1

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

If I want to accept Teslacoin payments on my website, what is the best way?

Is there any payment button code for this coin?
ogtk

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:21:11 AM

maybe try to run this with TES https://github.com/cryptoapi/Payment-Gateway

phase1

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:01:29 AM

Looks like it will take some custom programming and the API deal to make it compatible with Teslacoin. That's more than I'm able to do on my own so there needs to be some user friendly plugin that is for Teslacoin.

I could just post an address for people to send payment for whatever amount and I'd have to manually verify each transaction. That would work unless there is a significant number of transactions.

My book/video catalog of Tesla and related sciences downloadable digital books/videos is what I want to start taking Teslacoin payments for - any suggestions from anyone here? Catalog is here: http://emediapress.com
ryujiyuu

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:36:35 AM

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

8. Be patient Smiley

This is confusing to me. I opened Teslacoin QT wallet (version 3.2.0.0) and backed up my wallet.dat file, but it's empty because this is a brand new install of the wallet and my first time using it. I've already sent some TES to this wallet address from Cryptopia, but it's showing "Out of sync" in red text and I don't know how to get it to start syncing with the Teslacoin network.

Also, what do you mean in step 2 "Run new Teslacoin QT and close it". Is there a newer version than 3.2.0.0 or am I simply shutting down the existing one and reopening it?

In step 3, what is bootstrap and where do I download this? The only bootstrap I know about is the one at www.getbootstrap.com - Is this what you're referring to? If so what do you mean by "replace the file on Teslacoin folder"... what file am I replacing with what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Ryu
Tara11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:58:59 AM

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

8. Be patient Smiley

This is confusing to me. I opened Teslacoin QT wallet (version 3.2.0.0) and backed up my wallet.dat file, but it's empty because this is a brand new install of the wallet and my first time using it. I've already sent some TES to this wallet address from Cryptopia, but it's showing "Out of sync" in red text and I don't know how to get it to start syncing with the Teslacoin network.

Also, what do you mean in step 2 "Run new Teslacoin QT and close it". Is there a newer version than 3.2.0.0 or am I simply shutting down the existing one and reopening it?

In step 3, what is bootstrap and where do I download this? The only bootstrap I know about is the one at www.getbootstrap.com - Is this what you're referring to? If so what do you mean by "replace the file on Teslacoin folder"... what file am I replacing with what?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Ryu

That's latest wallet. After starting your wallet you should go to teslacoin folder. I attached photo that shows your teslacoin folder. Your folder option should be show hidden files and folders.

Download bootstrap from here:

https://mega.nz/#!cPgjEJxB!LQ2G39j4X6AEuVXD7HjOvpt1ty7JVDR5E4ppYBBoJWM

After downloading bootstrap replace the files in teslacoin folder except wallet.dat.  Make sure backup your wallet and copy paste your wallet.dat somewhere before replacing the files in teslacoin folder.

What's your wallet address?
Tara11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:09:47 PM

All coins getting beat up but teslacoin holding steady. It's surprising.
ryujiyuu

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:04:59 PM

That's latest wallet. After starting your wallet you should go to teslacoin folder. I attached photo that shows your teslacoin folder. Your folder option should be show hidden files and folders.

Download bootstrap from here:

https://mega.nz/#!cPgjEJxB!LQ2G39j4X6AEuVXD7HjOvpt1ty7JVDR5E4ppYBBoJWM

After downloading bootstrap replace the files in teslacoin folder except wallet.dat.  Make sure backup your wallet and copy paste your wallet.dat somewhere before replacing the files in teslacoin folder.

http://i64.tinypic.com/16ghnhx.jpg

What's your wallet address?
[/quote]

I have a Mac so I can't follow the screenshot for the file folder you referenced above. Any idea where the teslacoin file folder exists on a Mac?

Thsi is my address : 5RkMHZxi6CrpsEjXbyArxk9wbc4WAirwfz
ryujiyuu

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

The Teslacoin QT file folder on a Mac is only accessible by clicking on the TeslaCoin-Qt.app and clickong on "Show Package Contents" and then I see a folder labeled "Contents" which is where I pasted in the bootstrap files which only consisted of 2 folders (database and txleveldb) plus 1 file labled blk0001.dat.

It now looks like this...

https://i.imgur.com/gWQB7LX.png

Is that right? I restarted the TeslaCoin QT and it still doesn't do anything and doesn't start syncing.

Ugh, I feel really stupid here, am I missing something?
Tara11

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:00:16 AM

The Teslacoin QT file folder on a Mac is only accessible by clicking on the TeslaCoin-Qt.app and clickong on "Show Package Contents" and then I see a folder labeled "Contents" which is where I pasted in the bootstrap files which only consisted of 2 folders (database and txleveldb) plus 1 file labled blk0001.dat.

It now looks like this...

Is that right? I restarted the TeslaCoin QT and it still doesn't do anything and doesn't start syncing.

Ugh, I feel really stupid here, am I missing something?

Checked your address. Your address has already received the teslas. Please use this conf file to sync. Place this conf in your teslacoin folder and start the wallet. Your teslas will appear on your wallet after downloading    1279588 blocks.

https://ufile.io/deskj
ogtk

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

Looks like it will take some custom programming and the API deal to make it compatible with Teslacoin. That's more than I'm able to do on my own so there needs to be some user friendly plugin that is for Teslacoin.

I could just post an address for people to send payment for whatever amount and I'd have to manually verify each transaction. That would work unless there is a significant number of transactions.

My book/video catalog of Tesla and related sciences downloadable digital books/videos is what I want to start taking Teslacoin payments for - any suggestions from anyone here? Catalog is here: http://emediapress.com

i didn´t try it before.
an other easy way you can list it at cryptopia in the marketplace for tesacoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: