Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84524 times)
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:51:56 AM

Hello, I would like to invest heavily in this project, but what's up with the wallet? I downloaded 32bit version (64 doesn't work) and used the last bootstrap, it synced correctly so I sent 40k TES as a test but they never arrive. My adress is 5pP1wnVpsukyWax68kbWJAhaszKxyzgcJL and the transaction number is 680fb05e3934cd4af6d8d21a4d1141938988cdd04fd43eb90dbf45a21b559707f45a21b559707 but in the block explorer nothing appears. Does that mean I lost them?

You're tx will be included. Don't worry.

I still haven't received any coins since the 4th of August, but it's fine I'll be patient.

well, your tx is the slowest tx I've ever seen in TES history. Where did you sent it from? Hope is not yobit...

Cryptopia

https://gyazo.com/bf2d43a5abbfe752b48bf12dd103e7d7

I'm on block 1295825 currently on my wallet.

Looks like your blocks are really left behind. Please use this conf file to sync your wallet. My block is 1297196.

https://ufile.io/4e7jc
Don't worry man I'm fully synced, the problem is neither the tx nor the address appears on the block explorer.

Is it cryptopia? Their teslacoin wallet is still under maintenance. They are syncing new blocks. After the maintenance your coins will appear instantly. Now teslacoin transfers really flying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

Hello, I would like to invest heavily in this project, but what's up with the wallet? I downloaded 32bit version (64 doesn't work) and used the last bootstrap, it synced correctly so I sent 40k TES as a test but they never arrive. My adress is 5pP1wnVpsukyWax68kbWJAhaszKxyzgcJL and the transaction number is 680fb05e3934cd4af6d8d21a4d1141938988cdd04fd43eb90dbf45a21b559707f45a21b559707 but in the block explorer nothing appears. Does that mean I lost them?

I still haven't received any coins since the 4th of August, but it's fine I'll be patient.

well, your tx is the slowest tx I've ever seen in TES history. Where did you sent it from? Hope is not yobit...

Cryptopia

Looks like your blocks are really left behind. Please use this conf file to sync your wallet. My block is 1297196.

Don't worry man I'm fully synced, the problem is neither the tx nor the address appears on the block explorer.

As Tara11 said, Cryptopia is Resyncing blockchain. Your tx should appear soon  Smiley

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Now I see what you mean.
Having PoW ruins the "energy efficient" image of TES
Having PoS means you have to have a very high % of the total supply "staking" to have an stable network. (let's say 90%, so if any big dog sends his coins (10%), it's still 80% of the coins staking)
Did I get it right?

Yes.  I'm just throwing out various ideas and "thinking out loud" about this.  Frankly, I'm concluding that regardless of the issues I have raised, PoS may make it the best option (or some variation therefrom).  Doesn't require a lot of computing power (especially versus PoW) and allows the network to run.  Are there times where there might be hiccups?  Yes.  But that's always a reality of coins, perhaps it is, for most situations, irrelevant in this discussion, I'm not sure.

Energy efficiency, again, if I have to "mine" with a 1kwh ASIC miner (being more efficient than any normal computer with a wallet or mining program) just to have a chance to get the block with the minimal fees, that's, in the higher range of various areas, like $.40 an hour, $9.20 a day, or $276 a month.  As you put it, letting a raspberry pi do the work associated with PoS is substantially cheaper (at $1 a month). A raspberry pi would be incapable of doing the PoW as people would compete and provide more and more powerful computers to try and complete the PoW faster than the next person to get the transaction fees.  So with the raspberry pi we really would need PoS or some variation based upon PoS.

I really appreciate you thinking out loud. That's what we need to improve.
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

My can not join it
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

Friends! Support  Teslacoin...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21058883#msg21058883
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970875.new#new

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

Thanks! voted!  Cheesy
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:33:19 PM

t.me/Teslacoin
Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

I would like to develop teslacoin. I believe updating to the latest bitcoin core and segwit activation as a priority for Tesla to perform in the future. The current state of affairs can be remedied without further delay and would only enhance the current developer road map. Tesla also needs masternodes with a block tax for ongoing development.

Lightning network, atomic swaps, masternode governace and develpoer fund.....What say you community? 
lungbubble

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

I would like to develop teslacoin. I believe updating to the latest bitcoin core and segwit activation as a priority for Tesla to perform in the future. The current state of affairs can be remedied without further delay and would only enhance the current developer road map. Tesla also needs masternodes with a block tax for ongoing development.

Lightning network, atomic swaps, masternode governace and develpoer fund.....What say you community? 

Never heard of a "block tax".  "Lightning network", "atomic swaps", "governance"?  I'm not sure I follow your terms myself.  Developer fund?  Not a bad idea but I always thought the developers had bought into the coin and therefor wanted to help it succeed as they would literally financially benefit as a result of that.
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Never heard of a "block tax".  "Lightning network", "atomic swaps", "governance"?  I'm not sure I follow your terms myself.  Developer fund?  Not a bad idea but I always thought the developers had bought into the coin and therefor wanted to help it succeed as they would literally financially benefit as a result of that.

I have not heard these buzz words bandied around in relation to an altcoin before so can't form my opinion upon them without elucidation, excepting of course 'developer fund' which , albeit humble, is in place. Holders and developers have always fundraised to afford costs accrued by further development, and we will continue to do so.

Are you a holder of Tesla? what specific assistance are you offering?

Thankyou for your interest.

Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:40:01 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:51:19 AM by Pondi

I have some tesla that I bought in 2014. I believe and have always believed the brand for the coin is perfect to successfully market. I have a professional C++ coder ready at my disposal to work on projects. I will have to pay him for his work, but he is worth it. I would be happy to receive community contributions also as it will full time until completion.
The terms I used are all the latest features that crypto has to offer. I believe that all first generation blockchains will die unless they can evolve to what the market is demanding.
Take a look at dash, they introduced the concept of master nodes for governance to vote on issues like segwit upgrade and development. Dash also has a development fund generated by a block tax which ensures future development of the coin to keep up with technology.
It took years for bitcoin to agree on the scalability issue, it took dash a few days with masternode governance. The lightning network when operating will allow what is refered to atomic swaps between chains, which in fact could make most of the crypto exchanges obsolete. Any coins with segwit activation will be able to swap coins directly to any other segwit activated coin built on the bitcoin core without an exchange or third party that could steal your funds.
If we upgrade Tesla to all the market leading features, Tesla will be an overnight success.

Masternodes decentralize development directly to the holders of the coin instead of dictator style developers who can make or break a coin.
I suggest everyone watch all the dash video tutorials, for full understanding.

koguma

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

I just dug out my old client and wallet.  Apparently, I have an old mac client which worked long enough to show me a balance, then died.  Is there no mac wallet?  It's not a huge problem, but pretty annoying...

Mysticus

Activity: 100
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

The most urgent issue to solve in my opinion is the wallet synchronization problem at Cryptopia.

I suggest that one of the main Tesla developers contact Cryptopia ASAP to offer their help in order to solve this issue.

Deposits and withdrawals are frozen, the wallet is undergoing maintenance for many weeks now.  They are resyncing blockchain since mid-august at least and we are September 1st. 

Why syncing takes them so long ??

I have noticed since the last few weeks that Cryptopia is delisting many coins swiftly and without notice, even for minor problems like wallet not functioning properly.  It is their new policy it seems: easy delisting if a coin poses any significant problem.

It is of utmost importance that this coin stays listed on Cryptopia. If Teslacoin gets delisted, it would be very hard to get it listed there again.

I truly like this project because its promise is huge, and the potential to liberate humanity through free energy deployment is too significant to just wait and observe.

Let's do something to help Teslacoin stay on Cryptopia, by reaching to them so that there won't be any bad surprise in the coming weeks.
lungbubble

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:17:15 PM

The most urgent issue to solve in my opinion is the wallet synchronization problem at Cryptopia.

I suggest that one of the main Tesla developers contact Cryptopia ASAP to offer their help in order to solve this issue.

Deposits and withdrawals are frozen, the wallet is undergoing maintenance for many weeks now.  They are resyncing blockchain since mid-august at least and we are September 1st.  

Why syncing takes them so long ??

I have noticed since the last few weeks that Cryptopia is delisting many coins swiftly and without notice, even for minor problems like wallet not functioning properly.  It is their new policy it seems: easy delisting if a coin poses any significant problem.

It is of utmost importance that this coin stays listed on Cryptopia. If Teslacoin gets delisted, it would be very hard to get it listed there again.

I truly like this project because its promise is huge, and the potential to liberate humanity through free energy deployment is too significant to just wait and observe.

Let's do something to help Teslacoin stay on Cryptopia, by reaching to them so that there won't be any bad surprise in the coming weeks.

That might be one reason why the value of tes dropped recently by so much; cryptopia won't let people do stuff. That's not good.  That is something that *REALLY* needs to get fixed. The only way for someone to do something regarding that who already has coins on there would be to sell them for btc and then go on your way.  That's ...really really not good.  Is anyone from the dev team here on that issue?  It prevents people from really joining teslacoin and compels those who are in it to leave.  I'm not liking that.
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

Hi Guys,

I have an old 2014 tesla wallet with a couple of thousand teslas. I have been struggling to get in in sync
with the new wallet and finally managed at last with the blockchain bootstrap. When I open it I see that
the wallet is in staking-mode and some coins seem to have been mined.
Very nice of course but now the whole wallet is stuck. Can you do something to stop this staking or
is it only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed  to come out of staking-mode ?

Good luck,
reiniere.
lungbubble

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Hi Guys,

I have an old 2014 tesla wallet with a couple of thousand teslas. I have been struggling to get in in sync
with the new wallet and finally managed at last with the blockchain bootstrap. When I open it I see that
Very nice of course but now the whole wallet is stuck. Can you do something to stop this staking or
is it only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed  to come out of staking-mode ?

Good luck,
reiniere.

Staking is the current way of "mining" coins.  It would not be preferable to stop it.  So, kinda what you said, "[its] only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed to come out of staking-mode".
reiniere2017

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

thx for the explanation lungbubble,
I never understood this staking thing in cryptocoins. It would make sense if happening on request but it
happened to me in a lot of wallets quite unsolicited. Imagine going to the bank for withdrawing money and
they say sorry you cant do that because the account is generating interest. lol.

Hi Guys,

Good luck,
reiniere.

Staking is the current way of "mining" coins.  It would not be preferable to stop it.  So, kinda what you said, "[its] only a matter for waiting till the mining coins are confirmed to come out of staking-mode".
lungbubble

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

thx for the explanation lungbubble,
I never understood this staking thing in cryptocoins. It would make sense if happening on request but it
happened to me in a lot of wallets quite unsolicited. Imagine going to the bank for withdrawing money and
they say sorry you cant do that because the account is generating interest. lol.

Hi Guys,

Good luck,
reiniere.

I shudder at the thought of going to a bank instead of using a cryptocurrency.  That was the scariest and most shocking part of what you described.  You shouldn't say such horrible things here, kids might be reading it!
koguma

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:49:11 AM

Cryptopia

Is it cryptopia? Their teslacoin wallet is still under maintenance. They are syncing new blocks. After the maintenance your coins will appear instantly. Now teslacoin transfers really flying.

I'm stuck at block 466000.  I've used every addnode I could find (including the file above), and I've reindexed.  Still stuck at 466000.  I'm using the Windows 32bit client v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: