Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55473 times)
particulier101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

I confirm CoinExchange
 scammed us on MOJO ........

Don't use that shit exhange that will quick u out if ask to much question after they Scamed you !!!!!!!!

I hate CoinExchange Fuckers

Hope they will drawn deep in their own shit !!!!!!!

You have been warn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyZ06

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

I sent 5 ETH worth of BQX from Coinexchange.io to Binance almost a month ago. After sent, I saw that it was showing up as status "complete". However, when I logged into Binance today, to my dismay, my balance was $0! I went to Coinexchange.io and the balance there was also $0! I looked up the Txid and it says "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination] ". I opened up a ticket with them and I hope they resolve this issue. This is sad.  Undecided I don't know if I can trust these smaller exchanges.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Coinexchange is DOWN Smiley 404 error

404 Not Found
nginx
Again the same error Sad
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

Hallo,

AMMO devs said coinexchange list their coins for free right after ico end, and seems the have proof about it by support ticket.

Is coinexchange really to going to exit scam?

Since i have invested 3 btc on it, i would like to know if coinexchange made this promise to ammo devs.

Already sent a pm to ammodev to show me their support ticket with coinexchange admin.

Coinexchange ripped me off locked up my account took all my tokens do not use them scam alert
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

This is their bitcointalk account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=849024

Go leave negative trust for these assholes so other people will know not to trade there

I waited 14 days to have digital money bits deposit in my account from nova coinsexchange can suck my fucking dick someone should report them for stealing just a bunch of dumb British wankers Grin
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

This is their bitcointalk account:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=849024

Go leave negative trust for these assholes so other people will know not to trade there

I waited 14 days to have digital money bits deposit in my account from nova coinsexchange can suck my fucking dick someone should report them for stealing just a bunch of dumb British wankers Grin
This is very poor work from them as now too many peoples crying here for many problems and they are not fixing them I am also waiting for long time now have message my IP is black listed and I am not allow to use this service I have few coins and now cannot withdraw them
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

I have a  ticket opened since 4weeks
They old erc20 tokens and say they are “lost”

I can see the tokens on the ethscan.io site

I’d stay away from them.
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

Please update the links, info, and logo of ZOIN (ZOI) on your platform! www.zoinofficial.com
JohnnyZ06

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:09:12 AM

Unbelievable! So they CLOSED out my ticket without leaving any reason why. I responded back to reopen the ticket, to let Coinexchange.io know that I have 0 balance on both Coinexchange.io and Binance and the BQX is still nowhere to be found.
Tommy1976

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

I'm stuck with my ETG on coinexchange because we can not trade on the platform now! I made a 900% and I can not convert them to BTC  . the plateform is broken !!!   Embarrassed
sasa999

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:58:14 PM by sasa999

Can anybody explain how long will take they "system upgrade"? More than 3 weeks they something upgrading, repairing, but no results. Before 20days they support told than system upgrade will take 1-2weeks. Now thay stay quaet and say nothing Sad  No one more tweet from them about this Sad
 Platform is dowm several hours every day. Time after time orders cancel not work. Time after time opened orders not shown - they stay visible only after page refresh. I see they as today worse and unstable trading platform. Where is a proble to find good programmers or safe servers for good, stable trading. Very very disapointed in they technical personal Sad((
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

Unbelievable! So they CLOSED out my ticket without leaving any reason why. I responded back to reopen the ticket, to let Coinexchange.io know that I have 0 balance on both Coinexchange.io and Binance and the BQX is still nowhere to be found.

Should we start to gather our issues with them ? I am sure that if 100 users have problems, a class action sort-of could be done
leoka

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Disgusting! I'm leaving this exchange.
sasa999

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

I think they dont want spend any money for system repair/upgrade. They got some profit from exixting exchange and not look forward for future. Sadly. Any responses about "system upgrades" not true. Any system will be upgraded in  hours or max 2 days. Not weeks or months. Look at Poloniex, Binance etc. they upgraded they systems too, but never stoped trading/exchange. Also low qualification oh technical personal may be reason for problems. Good programmers not cheap, but if you do bussiness, you must get the best.
Very very sadly. I will wait some more days gor response from they support. I dont want leave this exchange, but in today situation it is impossible use they exchange.
Another factor Romanian location, according to whois info Sad
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

When I was on the troll box a couple days ago.... the moderator said the updates will be done Sunday. I certainly hope so. I have only been using this exchange for the past week...They have halted trading for many hours already 3 times this week....Their latest tweet on twitter said they would be down for around 2 hours...Its now over 3 hrs...It is crucial that I monitor my coins...This has been very frustrating and feel that it is directly affecting my ability to make profits....so therefore LOSS of profits...When I complained about this on the troll box...the moderator said that it was not causing anyone to lose money....WRONG !!!....If I cannot sell a coin before it goes down....I LOSE MONEY !!!....and when they are down like this I do not have access to my btc...so I cannot tranfer to another exchange to trade....another LOSS of money !!....At least when the trading was halted I can still transfer btc and coins to another exchange....but when it is down like now i can't do anything....Who are these idiots running this site???...They seem incompetent....It's a shame cause they get many new coins and small coins that are easy to make profits on...They are screwing it up.... Cry Huh
NesquickPT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

I hope they get it right for the same reasons as audi55 said, they have the new coins that are nice to make some profits, but to be honest and I KNOW the troll box is "The troll" box, but the moderators there are completely rubbish, one word in caps and you get banned, you share your opinion about coins, tendencies etc etc, BAN, you do something like "?!?!?!?!?!?" you get the BAN, I noticed something funny, there is people they ask if they can ask a question! What???
Anyway, about the website, for the past week the trading gets halted 2 sometimes 3 times a day, and the last couple of days it has been more frequent, wallets under maintenance so your funds are kinda "frozen", I have been talking with the support team and the only thing they say and I quote is "Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving, we are currently working on urgent system upgrades.". So I really hope they are doing something because it is starting to look like a scam. Cry Cry

So if you are looking for a exchange avoid this one (at least for now).

Best Regards
NesquickPT
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

The BOAT wallet here has been down for at least two weeks, and Novaexchange's BOAT wallet is working fine.  Please fix.

JohnnyZ06

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:30:56 AM

Should we start to gather our issues with them ? I am sure that if 100 users have problems, a class action sort-of could be done

They finally resolved my issue by reprocessing the withdrawal. It took 10 days, but I am glad it has been resolved. Not sure why it had that error in the first place and why it was closed out.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

They finally resolved my issue by reprocessing the withdrawal. It took 10 days, but I am glad it has been resolved. Not sure why it had that error in the first place and why it was closed out.

We'll that's good to know that you already had a relief like I saw this thread and can't believe it's really true. I mean been using coinexchange for months and never git an issue using it. Maybe what happened to you are just a miscommunication of both parties or just really accidentally the chances hits you.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
blueballscoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:09:56 PM

*****WARNING .... scam site? ... I Dunno but this is really fucked up.

[img]I was remote booted out coinexchange the other day. I had an alt peaking and there was a really tasty buy order I was going to fulfill for a nice profit. When I clicked 'confirm' it wouldn't process. I clicked refresh and got booted. Then when I tried to log back in coin exchange wouldn't let me, it kept saying "improper credentials" or something like that. I got really mad, I couldn't get in, couldn't complete my trade and market was capping. It also made no sense since I'd only just signed up and I copy pasted my password, so how could it be possible? ... I tried to email support, that wouldn't work either as it requires you to log in to contact them... great... They do have an email though it wasn't super clear, nor did I hear anything back until today... I think 5 days later... the glitch already corrected itself yesterday or the day before I think, so I went about trading. I also Didn't mind the interface, liked it, though it's hard to say positive things after what just happened, which I'll get to.

So the other day when I couldn't log in, and I was literally losing about $1500-$2000USD maybe more actually... 2000 x .000265000 (BTC) = ok it was $3180 (at the time .53BTC) - even more with the new ATH today.

Obviously it wasn't all profit, but I lost it all until another rise. The price capped then bottomed while I was locked out, and my coin was still inside, I lost the whole bundle.

At some point while I was losing my mind trying to understand why I couldn't just update my password to get in (obviously this wasn't working) at some point I got pissed off, and I dunno if I emailed them then or the a couple of days later after I got back in and the site kept asking me to log in so I could start a support ticket about that, or about the slow delay I was experience in transferring my coin. Now I know the delays, well I suspect as this was alt coin not BTC, but I suspect the delays for alt have zero to do with the exchanges, but I guess I was still pissed about the other day or something, so at some stage, after being awake all night trading trying to make the money back I lost, I must have sent this while waiting over an hour for a GRS transfer, though I completely forgot about it:

"On Wed, 1 Nov at 10:27 AM , Caname withelddddddddddail.com> wrote:
 Hi,

Just wondering WHY deposits take so long? I know how block chains work, and I get that the miners might be overloaded, or maybe your system is shit. But, it's annoying trying to trade between exchanges.

EVERYTIME I am delayed, the coin comes through right after the price changes significantly for that coin.. is it a conspiracy?

to which, after all the crap is over and done with and I'm just cooling down, left some buy orders, doing other things, happily trading away, minding my own business, I got this back... oh, on the same day it was send as well, unlike my many actual support tickets.

Hi Cname withheeelllddddd,

We don't tolerate you abusing our staff members - your account is no locked.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/16367

Wow.  Undecided Shocked    the email they wrote me contained the above one...so I wrote back like "how was that abusing staff?" with a million laughing faces and telling them I'm going to just pursue legal action, since they're intently stealing my roughly 1.2BTC... that's not a joke. For some "your system is shit" after costing me $3200, currently worth even more, they don't investigate the issue, they don't apologise. They just nuke my account and steal my coin!?!?!?!? It's insane. I've never had a moderator that was that much of a malicious psychopath before... Yeah, cool, they're offended by the 's' word... what is the moderator think this is? Kindergarten?

I reviewed their TCs and what I did didn't breach them. It's only a breach in open conversation, so they don't have a legal leg to stand on even if TCs were enough to override basic online anti-theft laws. ... which obviously they aren't.

After I question 'how I abused staff?' I received the following response:

Hi Cname witheeellllddddddd,

You wrote this - fuckoffaskingallthisdumbshit. That is abuse.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ummmmmm OKKKKK!? Wth! That message was what I wrote to the SYSTEM when it kept asking me for my password and login etc... by the time I even wrote the smart ass message about their system being shit (it has some kinks but otherwise decent) I didn't think my support tickets were even going anywhere, I thought I was writing to scan bots that had no souls. I had the problem on the 29th I think? I wrote that crap on the 1st without hearing a word... It's Wednesday!

WoW... Thanks coin trade!

I've since wasted ANOTHER 3 hours writing them a really long and life wasting email explaining how there is no legal justification for stealing that much money from me and how I will do this and do that, not rude at all, just specific in legal jargon.

But aside from it being totally criminal, it's morally defunct. I am VERY disturbed by coin exchange doing this to me after all the drama it caused me when their site was glitching... and it was definitely glitching, it worked fine later on and when I got back inside they'd updated it. That isn't why I couldn't get in, it was live when I was trying to get in, but after the update no more glitch.

So yeah, I don't know if it's Charles Manson or what running their support, but I'd be veeeerrrrry careful trading in their exchange. That kind of unwarranted immoral and in this case criminal behavior is EXACTLY what I want to avoid dealing in Crypto instead of fiat.

I have no idea how to get my coin back other than contacting the FBI. I've already ICSPA and FBI is next. ANyone know anyone else legally that might be good? My uncles are lawyers in CA, I'm in not Stateside so I'm waiting to hear from them see if they can take this shit fight on... but what a waste of time.

All they had to do was ignore, laugh or delete the ticket... or I dunno, maybe ask what my problem is seeing as I was just pissed off the other day thinking I was emailing a lifeless robot.

So I dunno if they're a scam site, they're pretty well coded for that, but definitely there's some immoral people or 1 immoral person working in their company with a massive chip on their shoulder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: