Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55473 times)
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

Does anyone know what it means (txid 1).
I've been trying to withdraw my SurgeCoin for a few days now.
I can not complain because CoinEx has really helped me so far, and canceled my withdrawal request over and over 3 times in total.
Surge is a Pos coin and CoinExchange.io is the only place ware i can trade it, but until the Surge platform is up i would like to stake it in wallet.

Please help.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

I've tried several times to generate a new deposit address for BTE (bitserial) at coinexchange.io but still i didn't get a new deposit addres after i click "generate new address" green button ... anyone here can help me to solve this problem? tia Smiley

I think you just have to create a support ticket.
Succes.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

I'll tell you something. CoinExchange has many problems. One is that support tickets are responded too long after (I've waited more than two weeks for they until finally appears...), Other, recently I've problems about withdrawal DOGE from there. At such point that I've losed more than 36K DOGE just for "problems on our system". It's really annoying. when we are puting our money into their platform to fully their pockets. I do not recommend CoinExchange. If anybody has gone throught the same, please let me to know it, will be helpful to me.

My SurgeCoin withdrawal request continue's to go wrong
They responded to me within a few hours every time i asked something.
And even apologized for any inconvenience.
And very succinct but very nice.
Yet my problem remains txid does not seem to be correct (txid  1).

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Why would coinexchange.io deny access to their markets while coins are pumped on other exchanges ?

I am pulling my BTC out and will not invest any more on that site.

Cryptopia/coinsexchange. Same shit! Whales, faggots and hustlers!

Could not agree more with you....

Cryptopia is now charging 5 BTC yes 5 Bitcoins to add your token to their Exchange that's USD 22.500  Huh at todays exchange rate...

There are a few more who ask that, too.
It would almost be absurd, but I think we owe that to scammers.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

Stay away from coinexchange. So many stories of people losing access to their coins. It’s not worth the risk.
bitbender

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:50:08 AM

In 14 hours it will have been two weeks since I opened my support ticket with ZERO response whatsoever from CoinExchange.io.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:10:30 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 06:23:19 PM by MarcusMillstrom

In 14 hours it will have been two weeks since I opened my support ticket with ZERO response whatsoever from CoinExchange.io.

My experience with support tickets from most Exchange's is that the best you can do is to be as sweet and uplifting as possible.
Praise the site in to the sky and compliment support even if you do not agree with them.
Because they usually can not change the policy which they are obligated to keep, but what they can do they will usually do.
Especially if you approach them with patience and respect.
Because it is not usually their fault, but if you are not nice they do feel as if they are now being kept accountable.
That while they also only try to do their work.

What you also have to take into account is that text is interpreted according to the person his or her state of being, so if someone is already grumpy. You get the picture.
And a compliment can break through that wall and make a day bearable again.
But you have to know that for yourself, of course it depends on how much you want your problem to be resolved.
We just have to remember that they are also people who do this work because they also have to eat.

This is what i type't and i was helped within a few hours.
Several times in a row.

Hi, I've been waiting almost all day now and the withdrawal has still not come through.
I now think i know what is going on. But to change this, my withdrawal must be canceled and i need your help for that.
So would you be so kind and cancel my SurgeCoin withdrawal request.
Because the txid is wrong, if i use this input in the SurgeCoin Bock Explorer search bar this is read as a block height number.
That is why i suspect that this also causes problems with my request to withdraw.
Furthermore, i want to let you know that i believe that you have one of the best support operations.
And certainly faster than the rest, so apologies are absolutely not necessary.
So if you want to help me with the cancellation, i am truly grateful.
Thx

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 06:24:21 PM by MarcusMillstrom

My experience with support tickets from most Exchange's is that the best you can do is to be as sweet and uplifting as possible.
Praise the site in to the sky and compliment support even if you do not agree with them.
Because they usually can not change the policy which they are obligated to keep, but what they can do they will usually do.
Especially if you approach them with patience and respect.
Because it is not usually their fault, but if you are not nice they do feel as if they are now being kept accountable.
That while they also only try to do their work.

What you also have to take into account is that text is interpreted according to the person his or her state of being, so if someone is already grumpy. You get the picture.
And a compliment can break through that wall and make a day bearable again.
But you have to know that for yourself, of course it depends on how much you want your problem to be resolved.
We just have to remember that they are also people who do this work because they also have to eat.

This is what i type't and i was helped within a few hours.
Several times in a row.

Hi, I've been waiting almost all day now and the withdrawal has still not come through.
I now think i know what is going on. But to change this, my withdrawal must be canceled and i need your help for that.
So would you be so kind and cancel my SurgeCoin withdrawal request.
Because the txid is wrong, if i use this input in the SurgeCoin Bock Explorer search bar this is read as a block height number.
That is why i suspect that this also causes problems with my request to withdraw.
Furthermore, i want to let you know that i believe that you have one of the best support operations.
And certainly faster than the rest, so apologies are absolutely not necessary.
So if you want to help me with the cancellation, i am truly grateful.
Thx

What i also want to add to this is that the location from where the operation is carried out (the country) is also important to keep in mind.
Even if you do not know where they are located, the customs of each country are different from all other countries.
So what in your country is see'n as decent or ordinary can be offensive in others. We just have to take that into account.
And what is also important is how well is the opposition's understanding of the English language and the associated concepts that comes with it.
So to keep it easy for yourself, pretend to talk to children.
Not that they are children, but in that case you will take more account of how you type what you want to convey.

bitbender

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Yesterday, I got a very nice email apologizing for the lockout...apparently, I had somehow triggered their system and got auto-banned. They have unlocked me and released my funds. Very relieved to hear from a real person on the other end!

Their response:
"Really sorry about the delay, we have been dealing with a few issues lately and trying to get on top of tickets currently.
It seems your account was automatically locked by our over zealous auto security system.
I have now unlocked your account.
Apologies again for the delay."
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:23:37 AM

Yesterday, I got a very nice email apologizing for the lockout...apparently, I had somehow triggered their system and got auto-banned. They have unlocked me and released my funds. Very relieved to hear from a real person on the other end!

Their response:
"Really sorry about the delay, we have been dealing with a few issues lately and trying to get on top of tickets currently.
It seems your account was automatically locked by our over zealous auto security system.
I have now unlocked your account.
Apologies again for the delay."

Good to see that it all panned out.

NicolasOpus

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Heads up for those that are using ∆ Delta (https://getdelta.io) as their cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

We just added support for CoinExchange.io Smiley
james43

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:15:53 AM

Does anyone have experience with Coinexchange disabling wallets and not reenabling them? Support tickets just get a standard reply saying they are working on it, but a month later nothing has changed.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

Does anyone have experience with Coinexchange disabling wallets and not reenabling them? Support tickets just get a standard reply saying they are working on it, but a month later nothing has changed.

Hi, that does not necessarily have to be the fault of Coinexchange, if let's say for example the developer of the respective AltCoin needs to re-sync the master wallet.
Or if the blockchain is changed and one needs the developer to make sure that they can adjust it themselves for their systems.
The best thing you can do is send the developer a PM to ask if he / she knows or can do something.
Which AltCoin are we actually talking about?
Succes.

james43

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

By the looks of it their actual wallet is working fine, it's the exchange bit that is disabled. It's an old altcoin, Greencoin
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

By the looks of it their actual wallet is working fine, it's the exchange bit that is disabled. It's an old altcoin, Greencoin

But have you spoken to the Dev already?

james43

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

Coin is working great. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gre/

But have you spoken to the Dev already?
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

So you want to do arbitrage between CoinEx and Yobit. The wallet is also offline on Yobit.
If you want to trade between exchanges, it is of the highest importance that you check whether the wallets are online.
This occurs regularly. Especially if there is such a big difference between exchanges.

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

So you want to do arbitrage between coinex and yobit.

Yobits GRE wallet has never been updated and is disabled since literally years.
Coinexchange.io has the new wallet but it is in maintenance since a noteable timespan while the coin seems working fine.

james43

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

No I just want to withdraw and stake. The Yobit wallet was never updated after the coin went to PoS.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

No I just want to withdraw and stake. The Yobit wallet was never updated after the coin went to PoS.

Yobits GRE wallet has never been updated and is disabled since literally years.
Coinexchange.io has the new wallet but it is in maintenance since a noteable timespan while the coin seems working fine.

Yes, Yobit often suffers from this phenomenon.
Anyway, I hope it will be well soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: