Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:42:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

well I I'm earning as much salary as you guys in this thread are earning I'd be able to buy my own house now after working for 5 years. it's quite hard when you're from a developing country but I'm a bit thrifty when it comes to managing my salary so I can say I have a pretty decent savings in the bank
Wow this is great that you can really earn from your job and you are really pursueing that dream come true after working for 5 year's hoping that i can really do some great things in my work and then get paid as much as high are your's and i know how to manage my salary but my problem is im a jobless.

Every  one of us do have  dream regarding  on  building  our own  house, business and other  essential  things  on  our life.  Having  plans  and  goals would  really motivate us thats  why we could able to save  up  money for future and   with that  we could for sure achieve it  on short period of time  but  this would  really depend  on  what  job do you have. If you do  only  placed  on  regular  low rank  job for sure  you would really have a hard time  to  achieve  your dreams.
If you are on low rank pay you should consider looking for alternative source of income to complement the one yo have so that it add up to give you  big pay that can help you solve your problems at any time any problem arises.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:50:55 PM

I earn about $2500 at my place and I am not at all happy with that much during a year as expenses are high.
Bitcoin sometimes help me out in maintaining the budget so that me and my family survive.
to1ga

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:55:21 PM

I earn about $2500 at my place and I am not at all happy with that much during a year as expenses are high.
Bitcoin sometimes help me out in maintaining the budget so that me and my family survive.

I think $2500 is a good income to have but it will also depend on which country you are living in, if you are residing in first world country then it may not be sufficient for living as cost of living is high but I think its more then sufficient if you are living in third world countries.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 08:27:10 PM

well I I'm earning as much salary as you guys in this thread are earning I'd be able to buy my own house now after working for 5 years. it's quite hard when you're from a developing country but I'm a bit thrifty when it comes to managing my salary so I can say I have a pretty decent savings in the bank
Wow this is great that you can really earn from your job and you are really pursueing that dream come true after working for 5 year's hoping that i can really do some great things in my work and then get paid as much as high are your's and i know how to manage my salary but my problem is im a jobless.

Every  one of us do have  dream regarding  on  building  our own  house, business and other  essential  things  on  our life.  Having  plans  and  goals would  really motivate us thats  why we could able to save  up  money for future and   with that  we could for sure achieve it  on short period of time  but  this would  really depend  on  what  job do you have. If you do  only  placed  on  regular  low rank  job for sure  you would really have a hard time  to  achieve  your dreams.
If you are on low rank pay you should consider looking for alternative source of income to complement the one yo have so that it add up to give you  big pay that can help you solve your problems at any time any problem arises.

I agree, if your current job cannot support your daily needs, then you need to find an alternative, or if you are attached to your current work and leaving seems impossible, you can look for an additional option of earning.  That is where bitcoin comes in.  If you are a good writer, and editor, or have a good communication skills, you setup a blog site and do blogging of different bitcoin projects and earn bitcoin from it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:45:31 PM

I think $2500 is a good income to have but it will also depend on which country you are living in, if you are residing in first world country then it may not be sufficient for living as cost of living is high but I think its more then sufficient if you are living in third world countries.
Well, if I taste, earning $ 2,500 a year it is very difficult to meet the needs of people who already have a family. I also now have an income of about $ 400 a month, but it is still rather difficult. Well, I was also greatly helped by income from bitcoin, because bitcoin have extended my income each month to more than $ 400
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:47:43 AM

I think most of us here are earning less than $10,000 annually, myself included. Lucky are those who are earning way more than that on a yearly basis. But that also depends on what their expenses are. Living in a third world country with over $10,000 at your disposal might already be enough, but for those who are in countries where standard of living is high, they might find it hard to makes ends meet with that amount.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:09:06 AM

I think most of us here are earning less than $10,000 annually, myself included. Lucky are those who are earning way more than that on a yearly basis. But that also depends on what their expenses are. Living in a third world country with over $10,000 at your disposal might already be enough, but for those who are in countries where standard of living is high, they might find it hard to makes ends meet with that amount.
I don't with others but for me, my combined earning is more than that. I have a business in physical world and I have a job as well. I guess it is just a matter on how you manage your time and working hard and smart at the same is the key.

However, that amount would be big for others but I tell you, your lifestyle align with your income, so you cannot still achieve financial freedom.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:43:31 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

Hello,

Not much but rent is $173,02 /month (living insurance pays most of rent!), almost 60m2 and free internet (optic fiber is plus service on ISP!) + electricity (no water bills, huh)
$16,22 day + $3,24 food (It's like life/job community). LIDL is cheap i always go there, save some money!

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:57:22 AM

all my life im believing that we're gonna attend school after graduated we're gonna find job and work, work and work until we die. but that's wrong when I met bitcoin it change my life now i've invested all my income from my work on bitcoin and gaining a stable profit but still im gambling at the same time thats where i met fun is. but life has a cycle and that's our destiny we're gonna die working
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:59:50 PM

I earn about $5,000 per year after taxes. So half of this goes to my rent than 25% goes to food, and 10% goes to my other spendings like internet, electricity, and water. So, in short, we live like slaves here. I can't even save up for things I really want and need. How do I even save up for a family with my girlfriend with this kind of salary?
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:03:26 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 02:13:35 PM by Wandering Soul~

$10 000 per year is a really high price compared  to mine. I just earn $3k per year and aside from my monthly expenses, I'm also contributing in supporting my family so I give them money per month.  The amount varies per situation like the amount will be doubled when there is an emergency situation .

I'm really glad that I discovered bitcoin, My earnings here is just like a reward for myself .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:09:31 PM

$10 000 per year is a really high price compared  to mine. I just earn $3k per year and aside from my monthly expenses, I'm also contributing in supporting my family so I give them money per month.  The amount varies per situation like the amount will be doubled when there is an emergency situation.

I'm really glad that I discovered bitcoin, My earnings here is just like a reward for myself.
That is good that you can able to give money to your family even your income is not too high and also it was great that you, we discover bitcoin to help us to increase our income in a weekly, semi monthly or monthly income
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:52:26 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/
Im student so money is really matter to me my tuition fee in school is really high $745 per semister and if im going to have a work i can't really handle it so i choose bitcoin instead of real work im in my sister's house so no wory for the taxes
Im just spending $50 per week for my daily expenses in school and other needs.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:46:48 PM

I agree with you, alternative source of income was really indemand, almost everyone are looking for another opportunity that can give extra income, on my own experience, nothings really left on my salary, all goes to expenses thats why i am really eager to earn more on bitcoins to st least have an extra money to spend with.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:55:04 PM

Every one has a dreamed that they want to build their own house and business yes this is true this is one of my dreamed that i work hard to become success and not stocked as a dream i have many goals in life first is i want to become rich not to look rich and stable job.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

Im student so money is really matter to me my tuition fee in school is really high $745 per semister and if im going to have a work i can't really handle it so i choose bitcoin instead of real work im in my sister's house so no wory for the taxes
Im just spending $50 per week for my daily expenses in school and other needs.

I'm a student too and i feel money matters for everyone even if they are student or whatever because everyone has to do something from their place. I'm also not having any job in physical world so all i have are bitcoins and they are really a big support for me.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:13:50 PM

I work for around 250 $ per month, I have night shifts and working weekends and my salary can be higher or lower depends of my working plan.
After paying for everything I'm in deep minus every month, if I don't borrow money, take from parents and grandparents I'm in deep shit.
I live in house 50 $ electricity, taxses and water and other 40 $, 2 phone bills 20 $, internet and tv 17 $, not to mention car and heating now in winter. Where is food, and other things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:17:03 PM

I'm just earn $ 190 / month
After I spending all of them to eat , fun , school things etc

I still can save about $ 30 / month ( luckily I'm still live with my parents )
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:41:30 PM

USD 10000 per year is still a lot more than I earn in a year. I'm sure this also depends on where you live and how much do you spend and how's the cost of living in your city. For where I live earning about USD 5000 a year is sufficient to live with a small family or live happily independently. I prefer some day that most of my payment happens in Bitcoins, but I'm sure my present employers wouldn't favor that.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:56:08 PM

I live in a poor country and the year I got about $ 1,500. This is enough for food and paying utility bills. Postpone any amount of money does not work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: