Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81607 times)
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

All will be fine guys just hold your coins for that masternodes will be more expensive and not so cheap Smiley( more value Icash more earnings for masternodes)
Right now we are the number 1 of cheap masternodes crypto currency .
Our advantage is cheap masternodes but all altcoins cheap and news more or less 1 masternode cost about 2000/3000/5000 $
So come on we can do it about 1000 would BE good .

It's only my opinion.
Regards polcrack

maybe someday 1 mn icash cost $100,000

I ll pray for this Smiley
God listen us

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
cryptoally

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

95 mn on icash active now, next week 100 mn or more will broke for icash!!

Yes, Too many masternodes will make this coin decrease the value because it will produce many coin everyday and it cause a big inflation.
it needs more strict requirements to decrease the inflation and beside that it needs more special functions to bring back more benefits to investors.
I think that that coins generated is not calculated with the masternodes. Under normal situations 576 blocks will be produced every day (one every 2.5 minutes) and the coins in each block is related to the hashrate (more hashrate less coins in each block). Currently 60% of each block is given to one masternode (if I understand correctly from https://github.com/cryptodev35/icash/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1497).  Therefore, the number of masternodes is not affecting the creation of coins.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:56:20 PM

jokowi

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:58:14 PM

95 mn on icash active now, next week 100 mn or more will broke for icash!!

Yes, Too many masternodes will make this coin decrease the value because it will produce many coin everyday and it cause a big inflation.
it needs more strict requirements to decrease the inflation and beside that it needs more special functions to bring back more benefits to investors.
I think that that coins generated is not calculated with the masternodes. Under normal situations 576 blocks will be produced every day (one every 2.5 minutes) and the coins in each block is related to the hashrate (more hashrate less coins in each block). Currently 60% of each block is given to one masternode (if I understand correctly from https://github.com/cryptodev35/icash/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1497).  Therefore, the number of masternodes is not affecting the creation of coins.

the number of masternodes give prove if icash is useful for alt payment
skichamp84

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:14:35 AM

104 MasterNodes online Grin
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:30:22 AM

Wow, very impressive number.
Polcrack

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

We are doing well good work with the price Smiley

Cyndonald

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

Too many masternodes will cause the huge inflation for this coin and it will make Icash undervalued.

I will watch how far this coin goes and How can it exist with huge inflation coming.
skichamp84

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Too many masternodes will cause the huge inflation for this coin and it will make Icash undervalued.

I will watch how far this coin goes and How can it exist with huge inflation coming.

If each masternode requires the node to hold 100k without spending it how does adding a node increase inflation if the coins in the node are locked and NOT being used by anyone? 
Polcrack

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

If each masternode requires the node to hold 100k without spending it how does adding a node increase inflation if the coins in the node are locked and NOT being used by anyone? 

Exactly more masternodes it's fine
More mn it like people hold and trust our coin and price will grow slowly if people don't sell their Coins , it easy to understand, Go Icash goooo .Yes we can Wink

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:16:06 PM

Once POW is done there will only be new coins generated via the masternodes

PIVX masternode: Estimated Payment in USD: <> $ 5.19 / day <> $ 155.67 / month <> $ 1893.99 / year
A PIVX masternode costs about 11 BTC and makes you about $5.19 per day

iCASH masternode about 0.3 BTC in cost and makes you more than half of what PIVX does per day

Other key ingredients to a coins success.
Community and development

Join us in iCash slack

https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:00:38 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 10:48:53 PM by Shiroslullaby

Anyone who is interested in iCASH should definitely spend a few minutes and make a request at these exchanges.
Getting listed on more exchanges will mean more users, more volume, more development and good things for any early investors. Smiley

Also, has anyone had success with running the wallet on a Linux machine?
I will try to get it working on an Ubuntu box I have and post back the results.

konemota

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

Anyone who is interested in iCASH should definitely spend a few minutes and make a request at these exchanges.
Getting listed on more exchanges will mean more users, more volume, more development and good things for any early investors. Smiley

people, what do you think about adding icash to poswallet.com it was already mentioned here, like a suggestion, as i remember well? also, as i see, official twitter account is active again, one of things that dev team was promised in short road map, couple of days ago, but i could`t find official facebook page, is there any? my modest opinion is that icash need to have both facebook and instagram official page, huge marketing options are opening there. And of course, don`t ever forget if you are in icash story, some of the best coders in the world had promised that they will help in rewriting the icash code and give their contribution to make icash unique open source internet cash, icash. gltah
skichamp84

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:53:57 AM

people, what do you think about adding icash to poswallet.com it was already mentioned here, like a suggestion, as i remember well? also, as i see, official twitter account is active again, one of things that dev team was promised in short road map, couple of days ago, but i could`t find official facebook page, is there any? my modest opinion is that icash need to have both facebook and instagram official page, huge marketing options are opening there. And of course, don`t ever forget if you are in icash story, some of the best coders in the world had promised that they will help in rewriting the icash code and give their contribution to make icash unique open source internet cash, icash. gltah

Do you by chance know any names of who the best coders in the world are that promised to help? Mainly just curious.
jcksteve (OP)

Activity: 830

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Website | Twitter | Facebook  | Slack

iCash [Internet Cash] is an experimental new digital currency that enables anonymous, instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. iCash uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. iCash Core is the name of open source software which enables the use of this currency.

Copyright (c) 2009-2017 Bitcoin Core Developers
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 iCash Core Developers
konemota

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:18:31 PM

just read the whole threat Wink

Do you by chance know any names of who the best coders in the world are that promised to help? Mainly just curious.
amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

Yes 20% Inflation per year, God damnit which Coin has that % of Inflation per year, there's no one in the market afaik.

Even MN Count going up won't help this coin gain the price so better stop dreaming & accept the reality that this Coin is as Good as Dead & no Dev. is about to return to work on it & there will not be any Takeover as well in the future.

Rest is upto you guys, the Coin Supply will rise by 20% per year, that thing in itself tells a lot & if you're not a Noob then you'll easily get my point.

Current Supply = 218M = 218 / 5 = 20% of 218M = 43.6M New Coins to be added in 1st year & so the Supply will then become 218 + 43.6 = 261.6M

From Next Year then calculate 20% in the same manner i.e., 261.6 / 5 = 52.32M New Coins & so the Supply will then raise to 261.6 + 52.32 = 313.92M

Good-Luck with it if you're still on HODL.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:24:52 PM

Yes 20% Inflation per year, God damnit which Coin has that % of Inflation per year, there's no one in the market afaik.

Even MN Count going up won't help this coin gain the price so better stop dreaming & accept the reality that this Coin is as Good as Dead & no Dev. is about to return to work on it & there will not be any Takeover as well in the future.

Rest is upto you guys, the Coin Supply will rise by 20% per year, that thing in itself tells a lot & if you're not a Noob then you'll easily get my point.

Current Supply = 218M = 218 / 5 = 20% of 218M = 43.6M New Coins to be added in 1st year & so the Supply will then become 218 + 43.6 = 261.6M

From Next Year then calculate 20% in the same manner i.e., 261.6 / 5 = 52.32M New Coins & so the Supply will then raise to 261.6 + 52.32 = 313.92M

May I ask where you found the inflation rate?

If you checked out their slack you'd know the coin is not dead and there are a few devs working on.

Roadmap, updates, new website coming in a few days.

I do remember you though, you bough Icash shilled the fuck out of it on Yoshit then sold...after selling you started shitting on it.

Times feel like 2013-2014 lol..
jokowi

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:36:19 PM

we're not noob, we're don't understand what are you talking about here!!
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

I was able to successfully download and get the Linux Wallet running on an Ubuntu box today.
Withdrew some coins from Yobit into my wallet, confirmation was really quick, probably a half hour or so.

Doing some further testing and I'm going to write up a guide since there are some additional dependencies that needed to be installed.
If anyone has trouble getting this to work on Linux feel free to PM me or post here and I will answer any questions I can! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: