Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81600 times)
vittosport

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

How I can start masternode?
with 100k icash coins u can start a masternode bro
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

Angry I agree that ICASH is just allowing the Yobit deposit problem to fester. Like many have said, the wallet is listed as "up and running", not under maintenance or closed. Deposits are withdrawn instantly, approved, then the coins vanish and are not even listed as a pending deposit. Yet, on the very first page of this thread Yobit is the first exchange listed! Why not remove that? Why doesn't ICASH contact Yobit in light of the numerous deposit complaints and seek an answer? Why not attempt to cancel all deposits to Yobit that disappeared? You really are just going to do nothing after hundreds of specific complaints are brought to your attention? Information including transaction numbers and wallet addresses? It is my "fault" for assuming you looked after your coin holders, at least a little. Yobit should not be allowed to have ICASH, so take it back!

Currently the Icash dev contacted yobit to solve this problem some weeks ago, but no response from yobit. So its the fault of yobit.
when the wallet will be online Huh

Forget yobit this exchange is a scam, if you have coins there you have to submit a support ticket on yobit maybe they will anwer you.
For updates you can also use the official website https://icashofficial.com/
If you have questions or problems join slack -> https://icashcoin.slack.com/
DejwidK

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

Angry I agree that ICASH is just allowing the Yobit deposit problem to fester. Like many have said, the wallet is listed as "up and running", not under maintenance or closed. Deposits are withdrawn instantly, approved, then the coins vanish and are not even listed as a pending deposit. Yet, on the very first page of this thread Yobit is the first exchange listed! Why not remove that? Why doesn't ICASH contact Yobit in light of the numerous deposit complaints and seek an answer? Why not attempt to cancel all deposits to Yobit that disappeared? You really are just going to do nothing after hundreds of specific complaints are brought to your attention? Information including transaction numbers and wallet addresses? It is my "fault" for assuming you looked after your coin holders, at least a little. Yobit should not be allowed to have ICASH, so take it back!

Currently the Icash dev contacted yobit to solve this problem some weeks ago, but no response from yobit. So its the fault of yobit.
when the wallet will be online Huh

Forget yobit this exchange is a scam, if you have coins there you have to submit a support ticket on yobit maybe they will anwer you.
For updates you can also use the official website https://icashofficial.com/
If you have questions or problems join slack -> https://icashcoin.slack.com/

You will also see on the ICASH website that the one and only official exchange for ICASH is coinexchange.io now
epancis

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

how many coins do you need to masternode this?
petreajs

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

Why all the altcoin are dump?
epancis

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:15:19 PM

can you not buy on yobit? is this a scam?
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:05:08 PM

Any icash news or updates?
El marinero

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:39:04 AM

DO NOT send coins to or from Yobit.

Your coins will get lost.

Yobit is on the wrong chain. None of the txids we see from Yobit in support messages are on the cryptoid explorer.

We (CoinExchange.io) are on the same chain as Cryptoid - the correct chain.

But then I cash can return coins, because they show with proper transaction id on I cash block explorer, so if yobit did not receive because wrong chain, then the coins are still on the chain
DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

my wallet hasn't synced in a few days keeps saying no block source

biobit

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:35:17 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 11:39:26 AM by biobit

Dear friends, could someone please PM me a Slack invitation? I have tried to follow the link at icashofficial.com, but it is already expired. Thanks in advance!
DejwidK

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

how many coins do you need to masternode this?

You need 100k for MN
jcksteve (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

El marinero

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

Now 559 on cryptocurrency market cap, because the bad name you get, your community petulant and aggressive getting served I guess, when you return coins not arrived on yobit but in the chain, you may build a name again
biobit

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Hello, dev. I have PMed you kindly requesting a slack invite. Cheers!
biobit

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:09:56 PM

Just opened my outbox to find the message attached to my slack invite request:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Is this bitcointalk.org standard procedure? IMHO, this is really unfair towards newcomers. Why would it be forbidden for a newbie to send a PM message at all? The reason I want to join the slack group is that there seems to be a lack of information here regarding the new icash network, and further details on the transition. In essence, I really want to learn more about icash and be part of its growing community, but if I'm not allowed to, so be it. Maybe I can post my questions here, in hope someone answers it. But, like I just said, there hasn't been much lively activity lately herein.

So, if someone knows of an alternate way to be join the slack community, please let me know. I have tried to follow the public link at icashofficial.com, but unfortunately it has already expired.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

Just opened my outbox to find the message attached to my slack invite request:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Is this bitcointalk.org standard procedure? IMHO, this is really unfair towards newcomers. Why would it be forbidden for a newbie to send a PM message at all? The reason I want to join the slack group is that there seems to be a lack of information here regarding the new icash network, and further details on the transition. In essence, I really want to learn more about icash and be part of its growing community, but if I'm not allowed to, so be it. Maybe I can post my questions here, in hope someone answers it. But, like I just said, there hasn't been much lively activity lately herein.

So, if someone knows of an alternate way to be join the slack community, please let me know. I have tried to follow the public link at icashofficial.com, but unfortunately it has already expired.

That is the standard procedure, I wouldn't of clicked it either. I can't find the link to Slack or else I would of posted it here. PM the dev, or GREEDYJOHN..he for sure has it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
biobit

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:28:01 AM

Thanks for the input, btcstakes. I have already contacted jcksteve, but still no response. Perhaps he is too busy working on the transition. That surely must demand a lot of work. Will also try to reach greddyjohn then.
captainmilko

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

though masternode was 10,000
captainmilko

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:58:48 AM

is 0.00000400 good price for icash on coinexchange
captainmilko

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

is coin dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: