Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81600 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

Guys dont use yobit! The only one official exchange right now is coinexchange.io
Look for updates on https://icashofficial.com/ - info@icashofficial.com -  or follow https://twitter.com/icashofficial.

I am sure that soon there will be a new slack channel for everyone and also updates here on bitcointalk, but now the dev team is vey busy because they are preparing everything for the swap. The swap will be on coinexchange.

Can you guys list it to one more exchange so we have a backup to co.io?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

Are there any upcoming milestones for this project?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
schwizzy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Slack invite link please. The one on the site is no longer active.
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

I am not from the dev team I am just in the slack and sharing here actual progress regarding ICASH:

Yes there will be a timeframe on the swap. probably around 2-4 weeks. depending on how unstable is the old network.

One of the things will be the halving of the supply because its generating coins on a rate that is constantly taking value out of the coin.. so right now is the best time to get icash on masternodes because the blockreards will be a lot smaller on new network. This will gurantee a value in the new coin.

People who miss the swap will be on the icash network with their coins forever. There will be only 1 chance to get out of it with Your coins and it is coming closer really quickly. So be prepared for it soon!

For the swap period people can send their coins to coinexchange.io and there is a chance to swap them for a new coin with 1 : 1 ratio. Old network will be up after the swap but i personally will not be here anymore to help and all our team will come over to new netowork. There will be new slack and so much to come becausse we collaborating on this coin swap with another team to create more value... so best advice - check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for
atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!

UPDATE - testnet tests were all successful and we are starting to set up the mainnet so we are pretty much done with it but we need to change up on few last fixes and we can start to prepare for swap this weekend.

Coinname and details will be available when the swap begins. until then i cannot give out any info on that part for safety reasons.

coins will not be exchanged automatically. every user decides how many icash he or she wants to exchange. icash will be existing after new network too but nobody will be here to take care of it so its probably going to be dead soon since its such an old codebase.

invite someone or if you cant give me email in private. There is no need right now to pull in more people into this slack that is useless in very short time. icash is pretty much history. whoever is here, we help how we can but there is no need to bring in more people to this slack.

its not about needing but this slack is going to be useless in numbered days. i have little time to set up another invite page right now.

i would make the slack channel invite free if i could. but i am not the owner of channel. just admin.

If you want to be up do date just look regularly on the icash website, or for an slack invite use the email on the website - but as you see there will be probably a new slack after the swap so lets wait
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Ok, thank you for the info.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
rangga90

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

I am not from the dev team I am just in the slack and sharing here actual progress regarding ICASH:

Yes there will be a timeframe on the swap. probably around 2-4 weeks. depending on how unstable is the old network.

One of the things will be the halving of the supply because its generating coins on a rate that is constantly taking value out of the coin.. so right now is the best time to get icash on masternodes because the blockreards will be a lot smaller on new network. This will gurantee a value in the new coin.

People who miss the swap will be on the icash network with their coins forever. There will be only 1 chance to get out of it with Your coins and it is coming closer really quickly. So be prepared for it soon!

For the swap period people can send their coins to coinexchange.io and there is a chance to swap them for a new coin with 1 : 1 ratio. Old network will be up after the swap but i personally will not be here anymore to help and all our team will come over to new netowork. There will be new slack and so much to come becausse we collaborating on this coin swap with another team to create more value... so best advice - check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for

UPDATE - testnet tests were all successful and we are starting to set up the mainnet so we are pretty much done with it but we need to change up on few last fixes and we can start to prepare for swap this weekend.

Coinname and details will be available when the swap begins. until then i cannot give out any info on that part for safety reasons.

coins will not be exchanged automatically. every user decides how many icash he or she wants to exchange. icash will be existing after new network too but nobody will be here to take care of it so its probably going to be dead soon since its such an old codebase.

invite someone or if you cant give me email in private. There is no need right now to pull in more people into this slack that is useless in very short time. icash is pretty much history. whoever is here, we help how we can but there is no need to bring in more people to this slack.

its not about needing but this slack is going to be useless in numbered days. i have little time to set up another invite page right now.

i would make the slack channel invite free if i could. but i am not the owner of channel. just admin.

If you want to be up do date just look regularly on the icash website, or for an slack invite use the email on the website - but as you see there will be probably a new slack after the swap so lets wait

so i must sent all my icash to coinexchange for SWAP ?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

I have moved all of my ICASH onto coinexchange.io waiting for info on how to swap. Thanks

dan291r

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

Thanks for the info, i have a masternode running on icash it is time to transfert all to coinexchange or i can wait a little bit more ?
dan291r

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

dan291r, you can keep running the masternode until the swap period comes, just keep an eye on updates. Smiley
Okay thanks  Cheesy
Hurricane_Crypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

How do I join the Slack Channel? It's important for me to Learn. Please!

Thank you.
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

Thank you.

Hello, If you want to join slack please send kosmosevend a pm and he'll invite you, they also made sure that anybody in the icash slack can invite people now. So if you know anyone in iCash slack they'll be able to invite you.

If any news comes up on slack regarding swap I'll try and post a reply here just in case.

Also, there will be a blog article as soon as swap is ready on the icashofficial.com website.
DejwidK

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Guys when the swap start there will be a new bitcointalk thread and slack or telegram channel and then everyone will be able to join, so for now just send your coins to coinexchange.io because swap start soon! After the swap there wont be a chance to swap them again!
vipervs

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

please invite me to slack channel
Hurricane_Crypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

Thank you.

Hello, If you want to join slack please send kosmosevend a pm and he'll invite you, they also made sure that anybody in the icash slack can invite people now. So if you know anyone in iCash slack they'll be able to invite you.

If any news comes up on slack regarding swap I'll try and post a reply here just in case.

Also, there will be a blog article as soon as swap is ready on the icashofficial.com website.

Thank You. Kind Sir!
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

Thank you.

Thank You. Kind Sir!
Has the swap started?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

A lot of good things coming for iCash. Price has been slowly increasing, getting rid of weaker hands. I know the swap will be on Coinexchange, but what will happen to the un-swapped tokens? Will it lower the total supply of iCash? Also, I heard that there is going to be a name change because of some copyright or trademark infringement?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DejwidK

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

A lot of good things coming for iCash. Price has been slowly increasing, getting rid of weaker hands. I know the swap will be on Coinexchange, but what will happen to the un-swapped tokens? Will it lower the total supply of iCash? Also, I heard that there is going to be a name change because of some copyright or trademark infringement?

Look at my post from site 48:

Update from slack today:

Right now we are curating this swap with exchange and it is most likely to happen on 5th of August. This gives everyone 3 more days to get their iCash on coinexchange.io accounts. Today more info is coming. 5th of august isnt set in stone (due btc split taking most of the exchange tech focus) and might delay few days too BUT to be totally sure - everybody try to move Your coins before 5th of august!
uniqq

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:15:25 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:12:50 PM by uniqq

Please icash slack
richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

Please icash slack mail:

Done, i've invited you, Now please delete your email from your post, it's not a good idea to post your email publicly online.
DejwidK

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

A new update regarding swap on https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/02/swap-is-near/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: