Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE NEWBIES CONSIDERED AS FOOLS?  (Read 15238 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:40:40 PM

No one consider newbies as fools, just newbies behaviors are considered a little strange and not really following the forum rules sometimes, so we are here to guide and advice them.

How about someone that has great trust but act like a fool for example : scammer name Maidak
It's really difficult to notice that someday these newbie will able to be like him  Sad
They are more than likely not their own account and either obtained from a hack or purchased.
Those that trust these kind of users should be warned that they are not whom they appear to be and to not deal with them in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:02:47 AM

I think not. There are also smart newbies.

What means smart newbies? In my opinion smart newbies just read and learn. This all thread is against "Newbies" that playing with experienced users just to troll, cheat, or just do pist offsomeone.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:38:00 AM

What means smart newbies? In my opinion smart newbies just read and learn. This all thread is against "Newbies" that playing with experienced users just to troll, cheat, or just do pist offsomeone.

In real talk there are newbie rank or new accounts made by another veteran member which used just to troll someone in the forum or just used for arguing wit someone. They would create new account instead on using their mai account to hide their identities and avoiding negative trust. Well just saying real talk here.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
faplo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:57:16 AM

In real talk there are newbie rank or new accounts made by another veteran member which used just to troll someone in the forum or just used for arguing wit someone. They would create new account instead on using their mai account to hide their identities and avoiding negative trust. Well just saying real talk here.

Why it's allowed to sell high rank accounts in this forum? I noticed that a lot of people selling accounts with ranks. According to this scammer can buy high rank account and beginners "maybe" will trust him and get scammed? To be honest in a lot of forums it's against rules to sell accounts, but on this one - it's allowed.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:49:56 PM

Why it's allowed to sell high rank accounts in this forum? I noticed that a lot of people selling accounts with ranks. According to this scammer can buy high rank account and beginners "maybe" will trust him and get scammed? To be honest in a lot of forums it's against rules to sell accounts, but on this one - it's allowed.

Its not really allowed in what we usually think but this forum does not  prohibit to sell account to others but im not really fan of  these kinds of transaction because  account would be  used on bad purposes same as you said. Forum does not have rules that  selling accounts is illegal  for sure they would really like to impose these rules  but  i think they have  a hard time  on stopping  this transactions.

faplo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

Its not really allowed in what we usually think but this forum does not  prohibit to sell account to others but im not really fan of  these kinds of transaction because  account would be  used on bad purposes same as you said. Forum does not have rules that  selling accounts is illegal  for sure they would really like to impose these rules  but  i think they have  a hard time  on stopping  this transactions.

What is the other point in buying account with posts on this forum? Just to make beginners trust you and make profit in it (scam).
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:17:56 AM

Not all the newbies are same nor the senior users are always seniors, i hope you get what i mean.
I mean there are even newbies with better knowledge and experience then some senior rank members of this forum, because some of those senior members are newbies knowing nothing and bought accounts for signature campaigns, and the newbies with knowledge are those who make good accounts and trade them later for bitcoins.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:34:08 AM

Not all the newbies are same nor the senior users are always seniors, i hope you get what i mean.
I mean there are even newbies with better knowledge and experience then some senior rank members of this forum, because some of those senior members are newbies knowing nothing and bought accounts for signature campaigns, and the newbies with knowledge are those who make good accounts and trade them later for bitcoins.

Agree, you cant  generalize all newbies are all the same because some  high rank accounts have been sold  to some newbies out there  just for the sake of signature campaigns same as you said. Some newbies are also created  by veteran member just to troll someone on  this forum. So we cant really say that all are fools , maybe it depends on the majority of newbies doings which considered them as a fool like  on mistake always  joining on hyips.

Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:43:09 AM

What is the other point in buying account with posts on this forum? Just to make beginners trust you and make profit in it (scam).

I think one more reason for buying accounts is to join signature campaigns with higher rank accounts which is mostly done by new users of this forum... because they know they cannot earn much if they start from jr. member so they just buy higher rank accounts to start earning bitcoins through signature campaigns with those accounts.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:01:40 AM

I think one more reason for buying accounts is to join signature campaigns with higher rank accounts which is mostly done by new users of this forum... because they know they cannot earn much if they start from jr. member so they just buy higher rank accounts to start earning bitcoins through signature campaigns with those accounts.

Correct, thats one of the  main reasons why some new users intend to buy  potential high rank accounts so that they wont need to wait for a long time in able to earn decent profits.  Thats why there are people who supply this needs. actually if theres no one  intend to buy accounts then there would be no seller but reality is here is just a cycle and people usually do find ways to earn money thats  why things are been created.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:37:27 PM

they wouldnt be considered as fools if they would stop asking on how to make bitcoins, and similar stupid questions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:44:20 PM

they wouldnt be considered as fools if they would stop asking on how to make bitcoins, and similar stupid questions.

That was not a stupid question...Those were the usual question a newbie has... A newbie should be treated with kindness specially if they won't abandon their thread and lock it if he found the answer he wants...But if after creating a thread they immediately leave, then that's absurd, for sure they are not newbie anymore...

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:05:35 PM

That was not a stupid question...Those were the usual question a newbie has... A newbie should be treated with kindness specially if they won't abandon their thread and lock it if he found the answer he wants...But if after creating a thread they immediately leave, then that's absurd, for sure they are not newbie anymore...
I agree that we must treat everyone kindly, but in some cases people create a thread while in that section the sticky threads are there containing all information they are looking for.

Without even taking the effort to open that sticky thread or other threads and read it, they start asking irrelevant questions and open threads that are similar to the 10-15 other threads in the first page.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:42:55 PM

depends, the person may be smart, but he will still be weak in some aspect of knowledge- he does not been into it for a longer time,
so he is not able to do many thing- he is just simply not ready. he needs more knowledge, to read some articles etc etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
didingrirty

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:37:52 AM

I think yes because they are still very new so people thinks they are dumb
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

A newbie should obviously not be considered a fool if he does not lock a thread even after getting his answer because they does not know how to do these things, so someone in place of blaming them should help them get the things around so that they don't repeat the same thing next time.
Lombard

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:08:07 PM

newbies are not fools at all because everyone needs to start somewhere, and it is ok

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

newbies are not fools at all because everyone needs to start somewhere, and it is ok
Yeah its a normal that newbies are asking it is one of the good way to learn fast.. if you dont ask for someone who know about it you will not gaining knowledge fast. so it is just a normal we can not call them or consider them as fools .
And i think you also start as newbie before so you should feel also what newbies feels.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:06:13 AM

Yeah its a normal that newbies are asking it is one of the good way to learn fast.. if you dont ask for someone who know about it you will not gaining knowledge fast. so it is just a normal we can not call them or consider them as fools .
And i think you also start as newbie before so you should feel also what newbies feels.

but there are still newbies that are too naive which are fully dependent to others, its not really bad to ask something to others especially when you dont know such things but  first  they must be responsible enough to have time to search into things first before doing such action on asking  into someone.

Sergiorr101

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:12:47 PM

it is really sad but by most people who are into bitcoins for long time they might be actually considered as fools

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: