Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362328 times)
luckyluckybear

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

I see a lot of FUD here that means that it is going to be turned into big HYPE and Pump very soon   Grin

the most correct description of one line of the previous two pages))

as the maintenance of the dispute:
the project is very serious indeed, they already allow to transfer from youtube your videos, as it is much more user-friendly design than VIDZ (and we all remember how recently he took off), except for the video they make decentralized domains, they have detsentalizovannoe store
in general, this project combines these perspectives like sia, vidz, emc together.
so you can stop the dump, so have time to buy at the current price, or a month, it will cost you 10k + and to grow each month as a result of the final price will be around 5-20 dollars
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrtrust

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

I see a lot of FUD here that means that it is going to be turned into big HYPE and Pump very soon   Grin

the project is very serious indeed, they already allow to transfer from youtube your videos, as it is much more user-friendly design than VIDZ (and we all remember how recently he took off), except for the video they make decentralized domains, they have detsentalizovannoe store
in general, this project combines these perspectives like sia, vidz, emc together.
so you can stop the dump, so have time to buy at the current price, or a month, it will cost you 10k + and to grow each month as a result of the final price will be around 5-20 dollars

Ok, Mr. Jeremy Kauffman, whatever you say!!! haha Smiley
luckyluckybear

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Ok, Mr. Jeremy Kauffman, whatever you say!!! haha Smiley

You are mistaken, my name is Michael.
Our group is engaged in research cryptocurrency.
And here we see a very big future.
As for fairness, I note, thanks to our research, we saw the potential in a timely manner of such coins as the SIA, FLDC, BURST, BELA, DASH, DECRED other prior to their hype pampas.
I'll say again: buy it is too late, then you will cry and regret that I did not listen.
#justlistenme
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

I'm an idiot

Just mute this guy, total troll.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
uacoin

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

LBC is rising we are gonna see 4000k very soon and I feel there will be big news and announcement
sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

It means that he is clever guy like me! LBC was pumped at the begginning, and that's all, say bye to it! And don't forget about the big supply is coming in the future! Finally, I find developers on it not reliable at all!

Whales are good at suppressing the price when inflation rate is highest to get hold of the coins. Let's take a look at Decred, which had lowest price during highest inflation rate. We'll just have to wait for higher prices. In mean time ride the waves or do nothing...
uacoin

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

luckyluckybear

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

this forecast is very similar to the truth and has a pessimistic disposition, with good growth in the public reaction will be much higher than 8000 Satoshi.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

LBC is rising we are gonna see 4000k very soon and I feel there will be big news and announcement

I'm not sure if soon but LBRY will have its time to shine, they are working very hard and VC funded, they are not wasting their time here, real investors have money on the line and they will deliver a product. To me this is one of the most unique projects in crypto, however I agree with many here that got burned with distribution. They started they marketing without really warning this could happen. It was obvious for many of us, but many people bought at 80k which is completely crazy.

Like it or not, this hurts the project reputation. Also its blockchain can't scale at all because it's just a fork of Bitcoin basically, so it's just stupid to create another one that doesn't add anything special or improve the tech to the industry. Doesn't matter how much they are trying to justify it, it doesn't make sense. Just use Bitcoin blockchain as settlement and transparency and use colored coins or Ethereum tokens for that matter.

There's need to be some centralization and leadership, decentralization is ok for plenty of things but for everything it's complete chaos or just an illusion, at some point someone is making decisions. And they are an actual american company, VC funded, with a team and a CEO. That's all centralized so I wouldn't waive that decentralized flag everytime I have a chance...

These are my main concerns going forward.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

There's need to be some centralization and leadership, decentralization is ok for plenty of things but for everything it's complete chaos or just an illusion, at some point someone is making decisions. And they are an actual american company, VC funded, with a team and a CEO. That's all centralized so I wouldn't waive that decentralized flag everytime I have a chance...

Finally, the right point about decentralization. Sometimes people are in confusion thinking that development and active participation of the team of developers is centralization of the network while, actually, it is normal development process. It can't go itself. Otherwise it chaos, as you have mentioned.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

I'm not sure if soon but LBRY will have its time to shine, they are working very hard and VC funded, they are not wasting their time here, real investors have money on the line and they will deliver a product. To me this is one of the most unique projects in crypto, however I agree with many here that got burned with distribution. They started they marketing without really warning this could happen. It was obvious for many of us, but many people bought at 80k which is completely crazy.

Like it or not, this hurts the project reputation. Also its blockchain can't scale at all because it's just a fork of Bitcoin basically, so it's just stupid to create another one that doesn't add anything special or improve the tech to the industry. Doesn't matter how much they are trying to justify it, it doesn't make sense. Just use Bitcoin blockchain as settlement and transparency and use colored coins or Ethereum tokens for that matter.

Good points however ethereum is/was severely flawed - just think about the DAO hack.. If they would have piggybacked lbry on that chain it would be dead now.

Bitcoin obviously has its block size issue and there are a few funny folks out there who want to hardfork it, modify it, segwit it etc so personally I wouldn't build a new project on that chain as well.

With a recent bitcoin codebase you have a well working, good tested and long established cryptocoin which you can modify and enhance like you want to when you have decent coders. You have all possibilities here as you don't have to rely (or hope) on other projects and / or devs.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Good points however ethereum is/was severely flawed - just think about the DAO hack.. If they would have piggybacked lbry on that chain it would be dead now.

Bitcoin obviously has its block size issue and there are a few funny folks out there who want to hardfork it, modify it, segwit it etc so personally I wouldn't build a new project on that chain as well.

With a recent bitcoin codebase you have a well working, good tested and long established cryptocoin which you can modify and enhance like you want to when you have decent coders. You have all possibilities here as you don't have to rely (or hope) on other projects and / or devs.

I understand Ethereum is experimental but the DAO hack was very particular because of how it was set up. No other project had problems and there are plenty (some much more ambitious than LBRY...). I mentioned Ethereum since at least it has some actual answers to scale in the future. Either way my point was that you don't even need a decentralized currency. Just use an internal credit system or colored coin/token if you want anchored to a popular blockchain (BTC, ETH, whatever) for settlement, that's it. This will solve a lot of technical issues and delays. but crypto is full of nerds who think that the average joe cares about "decentralization". The average joe cares about usability and speed, that's it. You can achieve transparency and security via decentralization too but not in real time, so it's ridiculous to put that as the top priority. The result will be that no one will use your product/service except a bunch or crypto geeks. No one is waiting an extra second to get a coffee just because it's "decentralized".

Having 5k blockchains is a complete overkill and ridiculous, that's why I think only a handful will survive. Too many blockchains just won't be able scale and are not really needed. Even Bitcoin has only a laughable number or nodes...
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

I understand Ethereum is experimental but the DAO hack was very particular because of how it was set up. No other project had problems and there are plenty (some much more ambitious than LBRY...). I mentioned Ethereum since at least it has some actual answers to scale in the future. Either way my point was that you don't even need a decentralized currency. Just use an internal credit system or colored coin/token if you want anchored to a popular blockchain (BTC, ETH, whatever) for settlement, that's it. This will solve a lot of technical issues and delays. but crypto is full of nerds who think that the average joe cares about "decentralization". The average joe cares about usability and speed, that's it. You can achieve transparency and security via decentralization too but not in real time, so it's ridiculous to put that as the top priority. The result will be that no one will use your product/service except a bunch or crypto geeks. No one is waiting an extra second to get a coffee just because it's "decentralized".

Having 5k blockchains is a complete overkill and ridiculous, that's why I think only a handful will survive. Too many blockchains just won't be able scale and are not really needed. Even Bitcoin has only a laughable number or nodes...

You see, thats the cool point about crypto, I think exactly the opposite way Smiley

I want a coin that IS decentralized, a coin I can mine myself with my rigs and a coin which is directly traded on an exchange like Polo etc Smiley

I don't like and don't trade or hold colored coins, tokens .. whatever

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:03:59 PM

You see, thats the cool point about crypto, I think exactly the opposite way Smiley

I want a coin that IS decentralized, a coin I can mine myself with my rigs and a coin which is directly traded on an exchange like Polo etc Smiley

I don't like and don't trade or hold colored coins, tokens .. whatever

I understand this aspect and I understand what that entails too for many, however we need to acknowledge there's a problem with adoption and interest from the mainstream. If we don't solve this, most projects will end up dead or completely forgotten. I'm talking about using the best blockchain technology has to offer and leave the rest for the longer term or once things are more regulated and accepted by the general public.

There's also an issue with stability. To me none of these projects are currencies themselves. A currency must be stable so you know what you are paying next week. I know Netflix costs around 10 bucks a month. This is a major issue that so few of these projects even consider and a major adoption barrier.

You don't pay your coffee or buy an app with an Amazon or Apple stock, you hold stocks or Bitcoin or whatever because you think it will go up in price. So the real change will come once we can use cryptocurrency as just that, currencies you earn and spend.

No real currency ever appreciates in the real long term, it loses it value via inflation (slowly if it's a strong one but surely).
uacoin

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:52:27 AM

I think LBC  it's the one of the few that will survive because LBRY has a lot of things to offer actually.
uacoin

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

and by the way, the capitalization of LBC  can be 100x higher than it is for now
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

and by the way, the capitalization of LBC  can be 100x higher than it is for now

Definitely undervalued.  A polished product will tell the tale.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
luckyluckybear

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

and by the way, the capitalization of LBC  can be 100x higher than it is for now

Normaly cap for this project ~150-200 millions, it x150 from current price.
mrtrust

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

and by the way, the capitalization of LBC  can be 100x higher than it is for now

Normaly cap for this project ~150-200 millions, it x150 from current price.

haha, why not 10 billion usd or 100? Funny trolls!
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:03:26 AM

Where is the white paper?

It was scheduled to be out in February then pushed back to March, but I don't see it any longer on the Library road map.

https://lbry.io/roadmap

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: