Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362328 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

Currently LBC is down 20% because of sudden price changes of core currency like every other market. In such situations buying always was profitable over the last few weeks if the trend keep following and keeps on in future as well. Project is stunning and immediately will be back once market is little calm down.

It jumped from ~1000 sat, the rise was insane. People made huge profits and now we need significant correction. I don't recommend to buy any coin until we are in vague market. It could go down much deeper.

LOL this isn't going back to those levels, just wait for the next release then it's going up further, that you can count on.

If your not happy at buying at the current price, then there are many, many other project out there for you to choose, but this does have x10 written all over it if you ask me.

Stop trying to FUD the price down to where you think it should be, your a little butt hurt that you didn't get in at 1000 sat, I say good luck to those who bought at those levels, there is plenty of room for profit still.

Your like the guys who didn't buy ETH at $5 dollar as the it was up x10 from the ICO.

Why you are so sure that I don't bought LBRY ~1000?

I'm not interested in trolling and hype I just telling people that we don't know where the price will move. You know I have a lot of experience to lose money in crypto, so I'm not excited about any project until it proves itself. You can say anything about the price in the future but you can't provide strong arguments. Belief in project and arguments are different things. My experience with The DAO educated me to be very careful. I was so excited about the technology that I haven't thought about easy hack.  

I think it's not FUD, but an educating post. I like to analyze and compare opinions. Did you sell your 1k LBRY bag already?

I'm not selling my long terms buys. LBRY is one of them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motodor

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

Certainly in the future we can talk and $ 5 and $ 10. Now of course this is easy to say, because the price is rising. And most likely it will continue to grow. But 6 months ago, the price was quite funny, it can be said fell to the bottom. The minimum price was in the region of 950 satoshi. It's too much. But smart people there certainly buy a lot.

CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:37:37 AM

Join LBRY slack here:
http://lbry.slack.com

Nice Article: https://steemit.com/lbry/@rouse/how-the-lbry-protocol-can-replace-services-like-youtube-spotify-istockphoto-and-amazon-kindle
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Currently LBC is down 20% because of sudden price changes of core currency like every other market. In such situations buying always was profitable over the last few weeks if the trend keep following and keeps on in future as well. Project is stunning and immediately will be back once market is little calm down.

It jumped from ~1000 sat, the rise was insane. People made huge profits and now we need significant correction. I don't recommend to buy any coin until we are in vague market. It could go down much deeper.

LOL this isn't going back to those levels, just wait for the next release then it's going up further, that you can count on.

If your not happy at buying at the current price, then there are many, many other project out there for you to choose, but this does have x10 written all over it if you ask me.

Stop trying to FUD the price down to where you think it should be, your a little butt hurt that you didn't get in at 1000 sat, I say good luck to those who bought at those levels, there is plenty of room for profit still.

Your like the guys who didn't buy ETH at $5 dollar as the it was up x10 from the ICO.

I'm not interested in trolling and hype I just telling people that we don't know where the price will move. You know I have a lot of experience to lose money in crypto, so I'm not excited about any project until it proves itself. You can say anything about the price in the future but you can't provide strong arguments. Belief in project and arguments are different things. My experience with The DAO educated me to be very careful. I was so excited about the technology that I haven't thought about easy hack.  

Nobody know where the price will go for sure.
But buying when the project already proved itself is already to late for grabbing the cheap coins. It's sometime less risky to buy before a hype (if it occur) than buying later.
That's why a lot of peoples buy and hope when the project looks nice.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Nobody know where the price will go for sure.
But buying when the project already proved itself is already to late for grabbing the cheap coins. It's sometime less risky to buy before a hype (if it occur) than buying later.
That's why a lot of peoples buy and hope when the project looks nice.

Well said, I support project from early days, though I was aware of hype and price drop. We reached bottom and it should go up. Many projects are going through this, even Bitcoin had, and now is stabilization phase. We should hold and not sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:41:32 AM

It's stupid to say 1000Satoshis is a good entry... Well hell it was, but where were you then? Maybe months from now you will be saying 10k satoshis was a hella good of an entry, or maybe not.

If you believe in the project, buy it and forget about it. If you think we a re in a bubble(imho, ofcourse we are, but it might countinue) then simply don't buy. And only buy what you are willing to lose. You are likely not going to get 100x returns that you could months ago, but this could reach 50M marketcap - if we are comparing it to other altcoin marketcaps...
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Are we still on track for a release this month?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

justone123

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Nobody said the release will be this month.

The release date is unknown. The devs are working hard, you can check their github repo, lots of updates and lots of work done. The beta will be open once the software is ready.

There are still some bugs to fix, however i must say the videos load really fast and it's looking good right now.
justone123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:44:23 AM

However the release could be soon so i recommend people to step on board because then it will be too late.

LBRY 'competitor' SingularDtv has 100M marketcap with NO product. So this could be a big winner

I've been encouraging people to buy for months but they just won't listen  Shocked
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

However the release could be soon so i recommend people to step on board because then it will be too late.

LBRY 'competitor' SingularDtv has 100M marketcap with NO product. So this could be a big winner

I've been encouraging people to buy for months but they just won't listen  Shocked

You are right, 100M nothing....LBRY / LBC 13M and almost beta!
justone123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

Yeah the thing is Lbry is doing zero advertising,i mean just look at this thread lol.

The singular team is actively promoting and it got noticed faster, but just wait people will notice it soon and the price could POSSIBLY skyrocket.

It is my theory, that the same that has happened with Ripple and Siacoin - nobody knew shit about Ripple, but they knew it had something to do with banks and EVERYONE started buying it on massive scale hoping to get rich. Same with SiaCoin - Siacoin is the future! everyone started to scream once it started to rise... And i think the same is about to happen with LBRY... Soon everyone will be talking hmhm, get some LBRY, they are netflix/youtube alternative+ much more... and the HYPE will be there.

Anyways this is my prediction and if the bull market continues, i do believe it can happen.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

Yes Me2! 3 times i made a prediction! NXC / GAME ( i was right, see my posts) and now my 3th is on LBC / LBRY.
justone123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:58:15 AM

Yes Me2! 3 times i made a prediction! NXC / GAME ( i was right, see my posts) and now my 3th is on LBC / LBRY.

Nice. Yeah well let's hope things evolve as expected.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

Very good advice! I remember long time ago LBRY was trading for 40-30-20k satoshi. With the beta, we might return to that expensive coins era!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
justone123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Yeah we most likely will. Once people notice it. Good thing i have already accumulated a fair amount  Grin
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

I cannot get windows lbry app to work since it asks for an early access code.
Anyone know of another Windows wallet for LBRY.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

I keep adding to my position. This is a relatively new project (1 year) compared to many others (3 years+).
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

Yes thats why the project is good...only 1 year! and now they release ''SOON"
justone123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

Unfortenately you cannot use the lbry app yet, unless you signed up long time ago like some of us have.

Open beta will come out sometimes and then you will be able to use it if you signed up for it with your email.

If you are an active developer, you can hangout in slack and possibly get the access.
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:20:30 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 01:00:38 AM by jiggytom

You can skip that step and send a small amount of LBC to activate it. Enter your email, then on the next page you will see something that says "Don't have one?"

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: