Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362420 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:25:59 AM

If you question whether or not this project is "alive", just check https://www.coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score - LBRY is ranked 14th.

And that only includes the main lbry repository, not even lbry-app / spee.ch and others Smiley

Just bought extra 3000 lbc coins last night. Planning to HODL and buy more! This will make me rich Smiley
Sure it will ;Dgl anyway
At least search will be out soon
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:39:22 PM

If you question whether or not this project is "alive", just check https://www.coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score - LBRY is ranked 14th.

And that only includes the main lbry repository, not even lbry-app / spee.ch and others Smiley

Just bought extra 3000 lbc coins last night. Planning to HODL and buy more! This will make me rich Smiley
Sure it will ;Dgl anyway
At least search will be out soon

the search is the most important thing..i remember back days when searched on youtube ,unless you putt the right title   in the search bar you couldn't find the video ..i remember it was very annoying Smiley
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:03:13 AM

It will be good to see price about 1k sat and buy cheap coin and than wait till summer and it can do another x10 or more .
A good plan always leads to good results. The price fell last year is much lower, and increased afterwards. Maybe this year the price will be a good purchase. LBC in general I like it and I think I will buy again a little later.
goodminer

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Guys, the great new version 0.17 with an working search is out! Let's try it and do some marketing to help lbc that become one of the greatest coin, because it deserves!
https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

So is there activity on this project or is it silent.
The chart is a pretty steady downhill since it's peak will very little recovery marks along the way.

This project really needs a web platform to really take off IMO...

Sir, LBRY is very active project with progressive development. Check the threads here and see devs communicating. Please join us in making this project successful!  Smiley
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:01 AM

The chart is a pretty steady downhill since it's peak will very little recovery marks along the way.

Sir, LBRY is very active project with progressive development. Check the threads here and see devs communicating. Please join us in making this project successful!  Smiley
The project is a beautifull one and the team is active : very good.
The problem is there is no full active topic in the bitcointalk.org forum.
And this is not the ICOCountDown scammeur who will make this promotion job.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

0.15 time to buy!!! Shocked

uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

After looking closer, there is a lot of activity, but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention.
With how busy these forums are I would suggest having an official announcement thread here.  I'm not a marketing guru, but I can see the good activity behind this project is going unnoticed as far as coin value goes.  For example, releasing a new version of your software like you just did yesterday would usually generate some positive movement in a most coins, even holding it's value with the bullish btc would be a positive, but LBRY is still going down.  I'm not trying to FUD, I'm just trying to understand how a coin for a good legit project like this is on the continuous down slide when there is clear, positive, publicly announced forward movement?  You aren't reaching the right people with your news.
It's a well traded coin and a very solid looking project, but unfortunately it's chart over the past few months has been very discouraging.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

Right now it does not matter, the only coin getting the attention is Bitcoin. All Alt coin prices are pretty much plummeting right now due to the speculation of the upcomin BTC Fork. A lot of people are selling off alt coins to accumulate BTC in hopes that when the hard fork comes they will get free Bitcoin Gold. Once the hard fork is over a lot of alt coins should bounce back to where they were a month ago or close to it.
andrei1982

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

Right now it does not matter, the only coin getting the attention is Bitcoin. All Alt coin prices are pretty much plummeting right now due to the speculation of the upcomin BTC Fork. A lot of people are selling off alt coins to accumulate BTC in hopes that when the hard fork comes they will get free Bitcoin Gold. Once the hard fork is over a lot of alt coins should bounce back to where they were a month ago or close to it.

true and i heard it will be a such a mess this fork..
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

Unfortunately I got out of LBRY a while ago. They refuse to do any marketing or awareness campaigns and this is a very competitive market so I think that combined with their inability to effectively get out a stable product in time was a recipe for this huge decrease in price. I just did not see any urgency from the team. I still think LBRY will be a successful project. They have a large community but I most likely will not being buy any of their coins any time soon. Very sad indeed.
goodminer

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

Yes you are right guys, it looks like they don't have much confidence in his own project and I can't figure it out by no means. It's like they afraid to do some hot marketing campaign. They have an marketing manager, but I can't understand why they do nothing to promote so great project?! Of course that price will be crushed, when people are disappointed and if they keeps doing nothing to promote, it will be very bad. Many other shit coin doesn't have nothing, like monacoin, for example, and it is pumped 8x in 3 days, but lbry has all and do nothing. Very strange, I can't understand their tactics.
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

"LBRY is a free, open, and community-run digital marketplace"

Anyone can jump in and contribute to development or donate to this project - helping the overall community make progress.

Nobody is working on this technology for free to make anyone rich.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:27 PM

Yes you are right guys, it looks like they don't have much confidence in his own project and I can't figure it out by no means. It's like they afraid to do some hot marketing campaign. They have an marketing manager, but I can't understand why they do nothing to promote so great project?! Of course that price will be crushed, when people are disappointed and if they keeps doing nothing to promote, it will be very bad. Many other shit coin doesn't have nothing, like monacoin, for example, and it is pumped 8x in 3 days, but lbry has all and do nothing. Very strange, I can't understand their tactics.

They keep getting tripped up on this whole "Development" is most important and Marketing should be an afterthought thing yet they don't realize how competitive and fast the crypto market is moving. They are literally being left in the dust right now.

While I do agree that Development is most important, its not the only thing. Marketing is insanely important to get user adoption. You can't just build a product and expect people to appear out of no where to use it.

Also, they said they were in talks with tons of Youtubers but really all they did was grab old videos from them and upload it to LBRY app. Those Youtubers aren't actually active on LBRY as I had originally thought they would be. I thought they were going to use their huge supply of tokens to get user adoption not just by giving out rewards but by getting known youtubers to promote LBRY.

D-Tube has a working platform that took nearly months to create and LBRY has had years. I really hope LBRY makes a come back. I still believe in them
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:47:45 AM

@CrytpoGod27

So I guess your short position is still open  Grin

You can not promote and publish half baked project and move it to final use, as ppl would be mad, you need to polish product first

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
andrei1982

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

@CrytpoGod27

You can not promote and publish half baked project and move it to final use, as ppl would be mad, you need to polish product first

Amen ! Lbry do not promote because they are not ready...i personally get angry when i watch videos on Lbry and most part is annoying to streaming video. So,i still believe in the project .. (remember the Y-tube at the beginnings when you cannot see a vid unless you search the full title ). I will stay with thi project another year,,check for updates and then i will see if i go another year Smiley)
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

@CrytpoGod27

Amen ! Lbry do not promote because they are not ready...i personally get angry when i watch videos on Lbry and most part is annoying to streaming video. So,i still believe in the project .. (remember the Y-tube at the beginnings when you cannot see a vid unless you search the full title ). I will stay with thi project another year,,check for updates and then i will see if i go another year Smiley)

The problem with this line of thinking is it's wrong in this scenario.  There is soo many crap coins out there that are surviving off promotions alone... they have nothing to offer their users, but because they are pushing strong promotion their coins are getting traction.

Just being out there and promoting interest is a big positive and a MUST DO in the crypto world.

I'll say it again, I like this project and I think it has great potential, but with the way it's going, by the time they have "polished" their product enough to feel happy promoting it, there will be 5 other coins that do the same thing and nobody will care about LBRY because all those other coins will already be more popular and valuable.

You can't attract talent to your platform when the payment you offer them is a coin who's value is continuously dropping months on end, nobody is going to sign up for that.

Please DEVS, get your priorities in order before this project is so forgotten that it can't recover.

andrei1982

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

@CrytpoGod27

The problem with this line of thinking is it's wrong in this scenario.  There is soo many crap coins out there that are surviving off promotions alone... they have nothing to offer their users, but because they are pushing strong promotion their coins are getting traction.

Just being out there and promoting interest is a big positive and a MUST DO in the crypto world.

I'll say it again, I like this project and I think it has great potential, but with the way it's going, by the time they have "polished" their product enough to feel happy promoting it, there will be 5 other coins that do the same thing and nobody will care about LBRY because all those other coins will already be more popular and valuable.

You can't attract talent to your platform when the payment you offer them is a coin who's value is continuously dropping months on end, nobody is going to sign up for that.

Please DEVS, get your priorities in order before this project is so forgotten that it can't recover.

I think you/we miss the whole picture..they want a working platform not the coin itself. the coin will grow once the platform is fully working ,my guess:)
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

They keep getting tripped up on this whole "Development" is most important and Marketing should be an afterthought thing yet they don't realize how competitive and fast the crypto market is moving. They are literally being left in the dust right now.

While I do agree that Development is most important, its not the only thing. Marketing is insanely important to get user adoption. You can't just build a product and expect people to appear out of no where to use it.

Also, they said they were in talks with tons of Youtubers but really all they did was grab old videos from them and upload it to LBRY app. Those Youtubers aren't actually active on LBRY as I had originally thought they would be. I thought they were going to use their huge supply of tokens to get user adoption not just by giving out rewards but by getting known youtubers to promote LBRY.

D-Tube has a working platform that took nearly months to create and LBRY has had years. I really hope LBRY makes a come back. I still believe in them

Feel free to reach out to YouYubers with 4M subscribers and ask them for permission to publish their content on another platform. When you get one, let's talk.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:03:00 AM

@CrytpoGod27

I think you/we miss the whole picture..they want a working platform not the coin itself. the coin will grow once the platform is fully working ,my guess:)

There is other projects doing similar things and it will be hard to play catch-up if someone else gets the popularity before you.
Coin price definitely has to be a concern as it is what the platform runs on and if the value is so low and dropping, how is that going to encourage people to want to use the platform?

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: