Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD  (Read 362330 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

Upon running LBRY app this morning, I got an info that I need to update. After downloading the upgrade via app, they informed that they'll now run the update and that it'll close and I need to re-run the app. It's been more than an hour and what I got is just "Starting lbry upgrade....."
Any idea on what to do?
Download wallet from github.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

Now it make almost no sense to mine LBRY :/ If you mine in 1 day same amount as I was mining in one month with 6x GTX 1060...
Baikal will make some really great profit before they ship it...
I hope this project will survive it Smiley

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

Now it make almost no sense to mine LBRY :/ If you mine in 1 day same amount as I was mining in one month with 6x GTX 1060...

No one knows if its actually real and the network hasn't seen an uptick in hashrate yet.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

Greetings, friends at LBRY! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug, and as a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible. We are reaching out directly to the developers and communities of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own wallet).

watchonly-GUI bug: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal. You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777B: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

Quote from: jl777B
"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

We want to spread awareness and facilitate discussion of this bug to minimize the impact.

Of course - we can always talk about how you can use BarterDEX today to trade LBRY via atomic swap directly with your peers, through our beta GUI and without downloading the entire blockchain ; ) That is how we found the bug, afterall.

Stay safe,
Jay
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:43 AM

Yes indeed, Now hamsters climb anywhere and buy everything indiscriminately. Ahead of big holidays, and I think just there and overall growth is over, will take away money from the hamsters. Those who are first year on the market, of course, do not know and trust like blind men in perpetual growth. But as they say, they need the experience, and it will come only after some time. And I think this coin has show himself more than once, the growth will be.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

No one knows if its actually real and the network hasn't seen an uptick in hashrate yet.
Since all their previous algos they've promised are working I would say they really making this.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

At last,we can see 'invite' section in the app now.Looks promoters and their efforts are being 'recognized' finally!
But most of the invitees are labelled as 'unclaimable!'....and those who are 'claimable',which are just a few,though.
And I do not understand what those few 'claim' buttons for as NOTHING happens when 'claim' button is clicked.

jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

At last,we can see 'invite' section in the app now.Looks promoters and their efforts are being 'recognized' finally!
But most of the invitees are labelled as 'unclaimable!'....and those who are 'claimable',which are just a few,though.
And I do not understand what those few 'claim' buttons for as NOTHING happens when 'claim' button is clicked.

Please see https://lbry.io/faq/rewards - The invite section has been there for the last couple months, but the claiming is limited to 1 referral currently. Think there are plans to increase this, but it's not supported by the app yet. Claimable means that the user who was referred has a verified account (can earn rewards).

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

I think real pump will be this spring Cool
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:59:53 PM

Why this spring and not this winter or summer? Actually, we don't know and there are no methods to predict. Greed and fear drives crypto markets, it is funny. Enjoy it!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Hello guys

Today I configure my miners computer to start mining Lbry because see on whattomine its the best option for my computer.

But i have a dude, total amount of MH/s, from my computers are the quantity of 2000MH/S.

WhatToMine put a profile of $32.57, but from 18.00pm to 23.46, only have created an 3.5 Lbry, I'm using SuperNova pool.

What I'm doing bad?

Thanks you.
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

Hello guys

Today I configure my miners computer to start mining Lbry because see on whattomine its the best option for my computer.

But i have a dude, total amount of MH/s, from my computers are the quantity of 2000MH/S.

WhatToMine put a profile of $32.57, but from 18.00pm to 23.46, only have created an 3.5 Lbry, I'm using SuperNova pool.

What I'm doing bad?

Thanks you.

There is lots of variability with mining, especially when miners are moving in and out. I'd say give it a couple days and then compare. But if the price tends to move a lot, it also moves miners in and out - which causes swings in difficulty and payouts.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

Please see https://lbry.io/faq/rewards - The invite section has been there for the last couple months, but the claiming is limited to 1 referral currently. Think there are plans to increase this, but it's not supported by the app yet. Claimable means that the user who was referred has a verified account (can earn rewards).
Whatever,but it's the most unwanted,unfair thing of any project(that we don't see with any other good projects)to restrict/stop/postpone/deny the due referral rewards.

steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:30 AM

Hey guys - great project. Is there any planned coin swaps or forks in the near future?
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

Development and Community Update

The LBRY community spoke and we listened! This is the first of many posts that will keep the community up-to-date on project development and what’s going on in the LBRY community. To skip the tech stuff and see what’s happened and what’s next in the LBRY community, click the link below. Otherwise, read on!

Development Updates
All of our code is open source and available on GitHub. Are you a dev and want to find out more? Check out our contributing guide.

Housekeeping
Anytime a software project brings on new faces, especially when the code was previously handled by very few developers, it’s a good idea to step back and re-assess the current structure and state of the codebase. That’s exactly where some of the initial energy from our new developers has been directed. These changes included simplifying the build and webpack processes, adding Flow as a type checking mechanism, improving application analytics, and implementing a few other code restructuring efforts.

Converting Crypto to LBC via ShapeShift
With the growing popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptoassets, we wanted to make it easy for users to convert their funds into LBC in as many ways as possible - this idea turned into the ShapeShift integration project. Users used to have to register on one of the exchanges, like Poloniex or Bittrex, to acquire additional LBC - now they can get as much as they want right in the app.

The latest version of LBRY now has an area in the Get Credits tab of the Wallet which allows users to deposit their crypto and convert to LBC directly, without ever leaving the app! Users will be able to choose from depositing BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and XMR and have ShapeShift convert it into LBC deposited directly into their LBRY app wallet.

We are also exploring the possibility of adding a Coinbase buy widget which would allow you to purchase LBC through your Coinbase account and/or Credit Cards. Other next steps would be to identify the ShapeShift transactions in your wallet screen and link back to your transaction.

Subscriptions
The newest release of the LBRY app allows users to subscribe to their favorite creators. Their subscriptions appear on a separate page in the app that allows them to see the latest from their favorite LBRY publishers. Users subscribe to a publisher by visiting any of their content pages or the creator’s channel - once the subscribe button is clicked, the channel is added to the “Subscriptions” tab. Users can also unsubscribe any time time to remove the content from their Subscriptions page. This is just a very basic rollout and we intend to continue improving the UX and functionality.

In-App Upgrades
We are enhancing the app upgrade process in two ways - notifying users that there’s an update at a regular interval (previously this was only done on startup) and implementing a more seamless in-app upgrade process. The current version of LBRY will feature the first enhancement while we work out a few last issues with the latter.

New User Rewards
The first run process, which new LBRY users experience on their first app run, is getting a minor makeover. We will now grant a 1 LBC reward to users who verify their email, full stop, no extra steps. To earn additional LBRY Rewards, we’ll need to verify that you are a unique user by going through our humanness verification process. Only one rewards account is allowed per person. The next step in the Rewards realm is to increase the referral redemption limit (currently at 1).

LBRY Protocol Updates
Our original goal was to deliver the most recent app release with an updated LBRY protocol version, but we ran into unexpected trouble making a rather large change to the file_list function to work properly with the app. The next set of protocol updates will also include additional DHT (our P2P network) enhancements, fixes to wallet bloat, smarter use of change addresses, a lbrynet console (helps with debugging, running commands to the daemon) and claim renewal options (to be discussed down the road).

Although we still encounter intermittent problems with content availability, we have made large strides from where we were just a couple months ago. Our team continues to identify potential solutions to issues we observe on the network and we will continue to roll them out over the next series of protocol upgrades.

Finally, we are almost finished with wallet encryption capabilities! The code should be merged within the next couple of days and we’ll be running through some internal testing before reaching out to the community. The next steps would be to integrate the functionality into the LBRY app and user experience.

Wallet Transaction Enhancements
One area that’s undergoing continuing improvements is the wallet transaction list. We recently added additional information to transactions linked to channel creation, publishing, updates, tipping and rewards. Some of these transactions also have associated actions, such as abandoning claims and redeeming tips. The next steps in this area will include correctly categorizing the abandon transactions, capturing/showing purchase and content payment transactions and ShapeShifts.

App Redesign
Although we won’t go into any specific details, there is a major app re-design on the horizon. Some of you may have seen screenshots/links on our #dev-ux channel on Discord - one of the perks of being in our community Smiley

Part of the goal for the re-design is to improve the publishing workflow by separating out content and channel management. More generally, we want to make the LBRY app as intuitive and easy to use as possible, and we’ll be doing everything we can to make it happen.

Community Happenings
If you aren’t part of our Discord community yet, join us anytime and say hello! Our community allows LBRYians to interact with the team directly and for us to engage users in order to grow the LBRY platform.

lbry.io Website
A lbry.io website redesign is in the works along with an updated team page which will include all the the new team members that have joined. A big part of this update will be the YouTube onboarding page which is meant to educate YouTubers about the importance of LBRY and have them claim/sync their channels.

Tuesday Movie Night
On Tuesday November 28th, we had our first ever live movie night where our team and Discord community members pressed play together to watch Howl, starring James Franco. We had a blast interacting with everyone and plan on doing more of these live events in the future. While we won’t always watch them along with you, we will be releasing new movies on the LBRY platform every Tuesday. Watch your email for those announcements.

Join us for the next Community Movie Night on December 12, 2017 at 8:00PM EST for Rare Exports - A Christmas Tale.

Contributions and Tipping
Our Discord server is armed with the almighty LBRY tipbot which allows us to reward our community members for their suggestions, feedback and other contributions. Come chat with us to discover the various ways you can help the project. Whether it’s helping us test the software, providing a service to the community, writing a blog post or being a brand ambassador, we appreciate all contributions!

Meetups and College Campus Initiatives
Although we are still finalizing our programs for both meetups and college initiatives, we’d love to hear from your if you are interested! Please join us on the respective #meetup / #campus channels in Discord.

Growing our Discord Community
If you are aware of Discord communities which could benefit from what LBRY offers as a platform, drop us a line on Discord. We are at the beginning stages of an initiative to reach out to other communities whose interests or goals may align with LBRY’s vision for a decentralized and creator controlled digital content marketplace.

https://lbry.io/news/lbry-development-community-update-1?utm_content=buffer41fa4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

All similar project get pass away, only the best will leading,  good job team.
luckyluckybear

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

Hello guys

What I'm doing bad?

Thanks you.

There is lots of variability with mining, especially when miners are moving in and out. I'd say give it a couple days and then compare. But if the price tends to move a lot, it also moves miners in and out - which causes swings in difficulty and payouts.
Hello. Who can tell: I had a few coins in my account in the slackbot, now I do not know if they were preserved, and how do they get into the wallet-application?
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Why this spring and not this winter or summer? Actually, we don't know and there are no methods to predict. Greed and fear drives crypto markets, it is funny. Enjoy it!
This project isn't just greed and fear, this is new approach for sharing content. And this approach is really cool.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

As I understand it, that to explain such a pump of LBRY price can only exit the platform. Is that so or am I mistaken?
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

As I understand it, that to explain such a pump of LBRY price can only exit the platform. Is that so or am I mistaken?

Huhh?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: