Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:06:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burstcoin | Efficient HDD Mining | New Version 1.2.9 | Assets | CFs  (Read 317342 times)
Haitch2

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:32:30 AM

haitch ADMIN 26 minutes ago   @haitch
@haitch

"Your closest FBI field office is Milwaukee: (414) 276-4684.

Not sure what they’ll be able to do unless you can show a credible threat. They would then coordinate with the legal attaché in Ottawa if needed."

So come on Mr Taco - make a credible threat ........ instead of making bullshit videos about how awesome you are and how your members love you - I have so many of them signing up here disgusted with the censorship you provide. Do what you threaten me with.

I don't do videos about how corrupt you are, really not my thing - but you're a known scam artist, neo nazi, fuck - that unfortunate prosecution for your participation in the racial beating to death of some random stranger, your company where you paid guys to beat up homeless dudes and then sold the videos online ..... So what if you're the most vile human being on the planet, so what ..... so everything. We don't don't need such a vile excuse for a human being be the face of Burst. Please, and I'm asking nicely for now, go away.

I do have the resources to take you and focus down, hard.
So why don't you just do it then? He's making similar threats here https://youtu.be/Acp5s31m7ec?t=38m4s
Is it all talk on both sides?   It doesn't look like he is going anywhere, unless he has health issues.  Both sides make allegations that should be looked into.  It just makes me distrust both forums.  Hopefully the PoCC will be able to move burstcoin forward despite this never ending saga that must put a lot of people off.

I've not made any threats against adam or john, but they've made oblique threats against me, to do the same to me as others that have been fired from their jobs because of Adam & John. Currently their threats are not actionable - but if they escalate it, then they will be. All the animosity comes from one place, and one place only - I'm just giving notice that I can and will defend myself. Personally I'd like all this BS to go away so we can all focus on the coin, but Adam & John apparently need to create all the drama to make it all about them.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharpshot

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

I have no idea who is right or wrong in all of this but I suggest the PoCC has the right attitude.  Just work on getting the Burstcoin price up and ignore the rest.  I can't see how this feud helps?  Perhaps the objective isn't to get the Burstcoin price up for some people but hopefully they will be disappointed.
icobits

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

i will buy a 12TB single HDD, do you think its worth it? how much BURST i can mine per 1TB?
sharpshot

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

i will buy a 12TB single HDD, do you think its worth it? how much BURST i can mine per 1TB?
I've got 11TB but I just mine during the day when my PC is on.  Only making about 35 burst a day but have had 150 to 250 burst twice in the last few weeks.  It's not adding much to my electricity bill but I have no intention of selling now.  I'll wait for higher prices.  I did buy burst as well, it will take me too long to get a significant amount only mining during the day.  I tried several pools and http://pool.burstcoin.ro/ has been the best for me so far, I'm in Europe.
HitTheLow

Activity: 154

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Is this coin dead?

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
sharpshot

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

No, not dead.  I think there's plenty of life in it.  I wouldn't be mining and buying a dead coin.  The pools are very active compared to a lot of other coins.  The website has been updated recently, there's new wallets on PC and android and one coming for apple.  The PoCC are updating us every week and I think there's lots of good news to come.  Just buy and hold and check back in 6 months.
HitTheLow

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:35:12 PM

No, not dead.  I think there's plenty of life in it.  I wouldn't be mining and buying a dead coin.  The pools are very active compared to a lot of other coins.  The website has been updated recently, there's new wallets on PC and android and one coming for apple.  The PoCC are updating us every week and I think there's lots of good news to come.  Just buy and hold and check back in 6 months.

lol it doesn't seem plenty of life Wink -50% again

icobits

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

I've got 11TB but I just mine during the day when my PC is on.  Only making about 35 burst a day but have had 150 to 250 burst twice in the last few weeks.  It's not adding much to my electricity bill but I have no intention of selling now.  I'll wait for higher prices.  I did buy burst as well, it will take me too long to get a significant amount only mining during the day.  I tried several pools and http://pool.burstcoin.ro/ has been the best for me so far, I'm in Europe.

for 11 TB is just 35 BURST per week? But its a steal deal since i will insert my 12TB HD on my staking PC, it can be consider as a free money for long term HODL
HitTheLow

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Why is this coin going down every day? :O

cesmak

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

Because quite all alt coins are going down every day, because BTC is growing a lot everyday, so the price fiat-related tend to remain quite equal.....

HitTheLow

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:58:51 PM

Because quite all alt coins are going down every day, because BTC is growing a lot everyday, so the price fiat-related tend to remain quite equal.....

When people will put again moneys into alt?

sharpshot

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:24 PM

for 11 TB is just 35 BURST per week? But its a steal deal since i will insert my 12TB HD on my staking PC, it can be consider as a free money for long term HODL
You should get a lot more than that.  I can get around 35 a day without mining 24 hours.
sharpshot

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

It's up 17% today.  I don't bother looking at the price every day.  Come back in 6 months and I think it will be much higher.
Daedalus27

Activity: 140

Matrix: You lost my mind through your cracks!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

BURST moves with STR/XLM and RIPPLE/XRP increases.... at 120 sats considering this coin surges between 500 to 900 sats at times, it could be a good time to buy...
HitTheLow

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

BURST moves with STR/XLM and RIPPLE/XRP increases.... at 120 sats considering this coin surges between 500 to 900 sats at times, it could be a good time to buy...

it doesn't seem

tbct_mt2

Activity: 98

ALTCOM: ATcHfunCizipEQKAegm8PQpKFWbztJZ1xT

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

are there relationships between the coin and Crowetic? Thank you, dev.

Gibsalot

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

are there relationships between the coin and Crowetic? Thank you, dev.
no not for several months  was a falling out around may and he moved on to other coins.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Good insights. I also think that buying at 120 satoshi is a good move. But I rate the possible increase to about 400 - 500 satoshi. Level of 800 for me will be very difficult to reach just because of Bitcoin price rising

zero24x

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:34:48 PM

I want to promote the nice idea of Burstcoin and so I decided to start a free lottery to spread the word. Each week (weekly drawings) you can win free burstcoins: http://www.questino .tk/pages/exchange/burstcoin

All you have to do is to leave your Burstcoin ID on that website as a comment.
rico666

Activity: 784

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

it doesn't seem

Then simply stop "wasting" your time with it.

(And as a nice side effect you also stop wasting time of others with your barely-one-whole-sentence utterances)

Burst went down in price AGAINST the Bitcoin - didn't go down much in price against Fiat.
Went down consistently with other Alts, so it's not better or worse than other Alts in general.

Yet taking market price as "measurement if a coin is dead" is wrong 2nd guessing. Markets are ignorant, markets are oblivious.
There is plenty of evidence, that markets simply do not know what a coin is really worth.

Pepecash was recently worth more than Burst.

Right... well I guess buy Pepecash then - must be so alive!

Anyone not buying Burst like mad in the 1xx price region, will look at the price chart in 1 year and feel sore and sorry "Why didn't I???"
Easy answer: For the same reason you didn't buy Bitcoin or mine it 2009/2010 - you simply didn't know the future.

I know Bursts future - it's easy for me.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  BURST Activities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.