Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][BURST][PoC] Burstcoin | Hard Fork Coming Approximately June 20th  (Read 374915 times)
johnson07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:15:03 PM

i made an analysis on this coin and it should pass the resistance at 270satoshi this coming weeks, if it pass the resistance it will surely go to the moon, its current price is 190 satoshi,,, i will post again on this thread after 2weeks to know if my analysis is correct,, i'm not a fun of this coin this is just my personal analysis,, Good for Holders and investors,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:49:56 PM

Should I buy Burst at current levels or wait for some fall in the price ?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:45:33 PM

Well it has come down from a recent high of just over 200 sats and is current at 166 sats so it might be a good time to buy some Burst coins now. However it could come down some more and if so it will be interesting to see if it can hold above 150 sats which was a resistance price for a while which Burst finally broke through and shot up to over 200 sats. I've been buying as much Burst I can when I can as I and many others believe it will be a lot higher in the near future in the range of 500 to 1,000 sats some time this year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

Well it has come down from a recent high of just over 200 sats and is current at 166 sats so it might be a good time to buy some Burst coins now. However it could come down some more and if so it will be interesting to see if it can hold above 150 sats which was a resistance price for a while which Burst finally broke through and shot up to over 200 sats. I've been buying as much Burst I can when I can as I and many others believe it will be a lot higher in the near future in the range of 500 to 1,000 sats some time this year.
Yes bought it, will hold for long term.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

Yes bought it, will hold for long term.

That's great to hear, We are now starting to see the price rise once again after a few days in the 160 sats range. Hopefully this time once Burst breaks 200 sats it stays above 200 sats and will hopefully be the new floor.

Just woke up to find that we mined another block overnight so that now makes it 5 blocks mined for the month so far our best month mining Burst.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nfostiras

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:11:08 PM

looks very promising as a project, I will buy a few coins for the long term and see what happens!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 10:22:42 PM

looks very promising as a project, I will buy a few coins for the long term and see what happens!

Yes it sure is, congrats on purchasing your first lot of Burst coins and I'm sure you'll be very happy in the long term as Burst is now starting to get some attention in the crypto world. I buy Burst coins every week as my goal is to have 5 million Burst coins which half will be in assets.

lagur

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

Hi, where can I find "probably" the best tools to use for plotting/mining and step by step tutorials out there?

I will be using my i7 laptop for plotting (sadly no GPU), and will plot 4TB for the meantime.

Thanks in advance!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Hi, where can I find "probably" the best tools to use for plotting/mining and step by step tutorials out there?

I will be using my i7 laptop for plotting (sadly no GPU), and will plot 4TB for the meantime.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

The best place would be the Burst forums, more so Burst Nation as there are many video tutorials on there that will help any newbie get started in mining Burst plus there are a lot of friendly people like myself that are there to help any new members that want to learn more and start mining Burst. I wish you the best of luck mining this coin.

https://www.burstnation.com/

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:30:59 AM

Just came across this from scrolling through coinmarketcap, looks very promising and innovative. Surprised I havent noticed it before.

HUGE potential imo... a lot of people haven't noticed yet, but they will. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

Just came across this from scrolling through coinmarketcap, looks very promising and innovative. Surprised I havent noticed it before.

HUGE potential imo... a lot of people haven't noticed yet, but they will. 

That's right as Burst hasn't had any PR until Adam started promoting Burst on YouTube and has now launched Burst Nation. Like I have been saying in all the Burst coin threads this is only the start to bigger things to come and people want to get in now before this rocket does start to take off.

Blades11

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

Can anyone explain to me why my BurstTeam and BurstStaker assets haven't paid out in over a month? They were doing weekly payouts for a while, and now nothing.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

Can anyone explain to me why my BurstTeam and BurstStaker assets haven't paid out in over a month? They were doing weekly payouts for a while, and now nothing.

There may have been a swap?  Are these Crowetic Assets?  Go to Burstnation.com and ask him directly.  He consolidated and did a swap at one point, I just don't remember the names of everything. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:37:57 PM

There may have been a swap?  Are these Crowetic Assets?  Go to Burstnation.com and ask him directly.  He consolidated and did a swap at one point, I just don't remember the names of everything. 

The reason being is because Crowetic has merged BURSTaker, BURSTeam ByteEnt and BCAPITAL assets into one big asset BURSity and people who own these assets have 1 year to swap them for the new asset BURSity. A link below to the official thread on Burst Nation about the swap and what you need to do to get the new BURSity asset which has already been paying out dividends for the past few weeks now.

https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/1587-bursity-combo-asset-by-crowetic-merger-of-4-crowetic-assets-new-mining-staking-p/

Blades11

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:05:24 PM

The reason being is because Crowetic has merged BURSTaker, BURSTeam ByteEnt and BCAPITAL assets into one big asset BURSity and people who own these assets have 1 year to swap them for the new asset BURSity. A link below to the official thread on Burst Nation about the swap and what you need to do to get the new BURSity asset which has already been paying out dividends for the past few weeks now.

https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/1587-bursity-combo-asset-by-crowetic-merger-of-4-crowetic-assets-new-mining-staking-p/

I was wondering why all the open orders were removed except a few. I sure hope I get those 3 weeks worth of asset payouts or technically Crowetic stole from me. I know he is a super nice guy, but this is kind of ridiculous that absolutely no notice was given to asset holders. At the VERY LEAST he should have changed the text on the assets saying that there is a merger, I will have to PM him about that.

Thank you for the quality info though. And thanks to the first reply also!
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

I was wondering why all the open orders were removed except a few. I sure hope I get those 3 weeks worth of asset payouts or technically Crowetic stole from me. I know he is a super nice guy, but this is kind of ridiculous that absolutely no notice was given to asset holders. At the VERY LEAST he should have changed the text on the assets saying that there is a merger, I will have to PM him about that.

Thank you for the quality info though. And thanks to the first reply also!

No sure what will happen with those 3 weeks you missed but I did post an update about the swap on the other Burst thread on this forum. I know this one is the one that comes up on Coinmarketcap but the other thread was more active so I posted the swap information on that thread instead of here. It has been posted that it's best to join the Burst forums to keep up to date on what is going on with Burst so I'm hoping to see you over at Burst Nation. Not to say any updates won't be posted here as I have done my best but like I said I post in the other Burst thread that Crowetic started.

Blades11

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

No sure what will happen with those 3 weeks you missed but I did post an update about the swap on the other Burst thread on this forum. I know this one is the one that comes up on Coinmarketcap but the other thread was more active so I posted the swap information on that thread instead of here. It has been posted that it's best to join the Burst forums to keep up to date on what is going on with Burst so I'm hoping to see you over at Burst Nation. Not to say any updates won't be posted here as I have done my best but like I said I post in the other Burst thread that Crowetic started.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it, I'll just have to pay closer attention to the forums. I'm already registered on Burst Nation, I've just been busy and haven't really paid attention recently. Thanks again for clearing up my mishap.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it, I'll just have to pay closer attention to the forums. I'm already registered on Burst Nation, I've just been busy and haven't really paid attention recently. Thanks again for clearing up my mishap.

It's all good mate and like I said I'll try and post updates on here on what is going on with Burst or with the Burst assets that I know of. You're welcome mate, you haven't missed too much in the payouts anyway and I'm sure you'll make it all up in the long term as Crowetic's assets are great long term assets to hold.

al7878

Activity: 536

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

Hi guys
I need help please
When I try to withdraw burst coins from bittrex, it is writted invalid

tell me if i m wrong
my adress is like BURST-KRCM-****-****-*****
do I need something else?

Thanks
best regards

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
Blades11

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

Hi guys
I need help please
When I try to withdraw burst coins from bittrex, it is writted invalid

tell me if i m wrong
my adress is like BURST-KRCM-****-****-*****
do I need something else?

Thanks
best regards

If you are copy/pasting it will include a space at the end that you might need to delete. Otherwise it is probably something with bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: