Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:30:32 PM

Not being able to state a date for delivering anything, is bad. Not being able to confirm a date for when you think you will know when things will be ready is (in project management terms) unprofessional and unacceptable.

There is zero chance of attracting any financial institutions with that lack of project control. I've been around long enough to know that.

Please don't pretend a lack of resources is an acceptable excuse. It isn't. This only highlights the bad planning and unrealistic ambitions of the team.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

A comment for James from Supernet...

https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/heat/

@jl777

"they said the will have a mainnet early next year, right?

it seems that it isnt early next year yet

give them time to complete. HEAT is very ambitious tech, so a bit of a delay is no big deal"

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:07:01 AM

And a general note: Consider this outburst of numerous people the frustration that has been growing for months now. The more you ignore it the stronger they will become.

findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:15:17 AM

@jl777

give them time to complete. HEAT is very ambitious tech, so a bit of a delay is no big deal"

Even if heat is released, it won't be on exchanges like fimk shit, history repeats itself, that is why i didn't invest it.

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:11:37 AM

@jl777

You have to give Dennis some credit too with his statement of only testing to be done. I wouldn't be worrying too much.
tetra

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:14:30 AM

@jl777

You have to give Dennis some credit too with his statement of only testing to be done. I wouldn't be worrying too much.

I promise to give credit where credit is due. Since a product is overdue for many months, mere words are not enough anymore.

tetra

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:44:09 AM

So did someone contacted C-CEX already? Or were the funds already released? I am trying to think about BTC invested in HEAT as a lost investment, but if there would be C-CEX wall it would be cool.

According to Bittrex Slack HEAT devs did not have a chat with them regarding the coin listing.

So they even lied about that?
This is getting worse every day...

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

So did someone contacted C-CEX already? Or were the funds already released? I am trying to think about BTC invested in HEAT as a lost investment, but if there would be C-CEX wall it would be cool.

According to Bittrex Slack HEAT devs did not have a chat with them regarding the coin listing.

Just to made it clear - they never stated that they talked with Bittrex. They only said they e-mailed them. There was no communication between both sides unless this changed recently, but it seemed they just e-mailed them and didn't put any more effort into listing and were ignored (in comprison, other devs are active on Bittrex Slack, trying to prove that the project is worth listing.

I am really mad now. I consider my money lost, but I can put a bit more effort into giving those guys what they deserve. Warning people from fintech in Finland could be a good idea. I will be posting here whom from their startup scene I will contact. You can join me and e-mail those people too. Those HEAT guys will be persona non grata like dev of Cryptsy or owner of Mr GOX. I will be doing this weekly and posting updates until I get full refund.

I just don´t get why everyone is just so angry.  I know its not perfect right now and they should really improve their communication and their way of handling the community.
But I don´t get how any of this will help not eliminating the chance that our funds are worthless
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:18:34 PM

Just to made it clear - they never stated that they talked with Bittrex. They only said they e-mailed them. There was no communication between both sides unless this changed recently, but it seemed they just e-mailed them and didn't put any more effort into listing and were ignored (in comprison, other devs are active on Bittrex Slack, trying to prove that the project is worth listing.

I am really mad now. I consider my money lost, but I can put a bit more effort into giving those guys what they deserve. Warning people from fintech in Finland could be a good idea. I will be posting here whom from their startup scene I will contact. You can join me and e-mail those people too. Those HEAT guys will be persona non grata like dev of Cryptsy or owner of Mr GOX. I will be doing this weekly and posting updates until I get full refund.

I just don´t get why everyone is just so angry.  I know its not perfect right now and they should really improve their communication and their way of handling the community.
But I don´t get how any of this will help not eliminating the chance that our funds are worthless

I guess that it has to do with the invested amount . I haven't invest too much so it's not a big deal for me . But i can understand people that invested a big sum of money getting pissed off .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:40:34 PM

Hey Heat team, how about you give us our investments back, I want my ETH back before it lands in your pockets as a 10k$ salary for doing absolutely nothing but dicking around!! I could go on for hours about what you 2 dickheads screwed up but I will rest my case for now. I think if you read through the thread you will see that for yourself. GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

Why all the fund. Is it because the dev's stop developing or stop communicating or because they are lying? (Since a while I was not following this project ...)
Fund does not help. Being late development the product is not new in the crypto world (have a look at Agoras, Waves, Eth and many more)
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:44:26 PM

Why all the fund. Is it because the dev's stop developing or stop communicating or because they are lying? (Since a while I was not following this project ...)
Fund does not help. Being late development the product is not new in the crypto world (have a look at Agoras, Waves, Eth and many more)

I think the main problem is that the delay and BTC price is causing HEAT to drop in price.
All the people is who bought directly is unable to trade their HEAT, so they can only watch the vaule of their investment diminish, which can be quite fustrating.

Add to that, that the development updates have pretty far between and its easy to see why people are unhappy.

Personally I am not too bothered but I understand why some people are.

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:51:34 PM

I think the main problem is that the delay and BTC price is causing HEAT to drop in price.
All the people is who bought directly is unable to trade their HEAT, so they can only watch the vaule of their investment diminish, which can be quite fustrating.

Add to that, that the development updates have pretty far between and its easy to see why people are unhappy.

Personally I am not too bothered but I understand why some people are.

I share your opinion.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

I think that the investors should be compensated for the way this project has been dealt with so far. The heat team stated at ICO dates and time frames that were not respected, but even worse, the delay became indefinite until further notice (saying that you will not give any estimations of time because you can not be held responsible for delays is ridiculous!!). I find this irresponsible and unprofessional to say the least!
Please sit, and think well about a clear plan in the near future to compensate the people who put their trust and their hard earned money in your hands.
In addition, show your investors real proofs of actual development (words will not be enough!). You want to have a registered company and sell tech to the outside world? great! but first - respect your investors and their money and give them enough validated info to know their money has not been swindled by empty promises.
ether19

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

I guess that it has to do with the invested amount . I haven't invest too much so it's not a big deal for me . But i can understand people that invested a big sum of money getting pissed off .

HEAT team wasn't good with communication from the beginning. This should have given you a warning signal. I have invested into HEAT ICO. But the amount is small enough for me to let it go. So I can wait for some for time and see how things are turning out.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:00:45 PM

Let's rephrase what Dennis intended to write about the development situation a couple of days back -

Development and testing of HEAT mainnet transactions engine is complete. Asset-to-asset exchange development is complete, extensive automated testing in its final phases. Depending on various things, completion of tests is expected within 3 to 5 days. This isn't certain but likely.

Those are the two parts that form the absolute essential HEAT core, without which launch isn't possible.

Microservices (Heat's implementation of "DAPP") are also near complete, testing pending.

While tests are being finalized we're currently blazing through microservices implementation of the decentralized Bitcoin gateway on the HEAT wallet. It's nearly essential feature of the HEAT launch, and has a sizable impact on the liquidity of the HEAT token because it makes the decentralized trading possible. We'll have to see how quickly development on that goes and whether we need to launch the token without this facility due to the increasing pressure. Launch without the decentralized BTC/HEAT trading would be greatly detrimental. If all goes smooth on that it's possible to include this feature in the launch of the HEAT mainnet that we consider realistic to launch within the first half of January.

Obviously some people see things only through the black and white prism of the altcoin world where real corporate operations behind a coin are unusual. It's then difficult to understand how business development works, thus some freak out and gradually degenerate into trollish behaviour, harming the venture to some extent and especially undermining their own chances of success (through HEAT token's pricing prospects in this case, when patience runs out to wait for the planned features). This is unfortunate but it was expected with the unforeseen delays in delivery.

It is becasue past promises were not met.
By promises I suppose you mean delivery estimations. I'd like to point out that delivery times are NOT promises - they're best effort estimates that usually change in the software industry. It became clear that our delivery estimations are considered promises by many, thus we stopped giving them. Due to demand I've reluctantly given new estimates above, however they're still estimates and not promises. Anyhow we of course acknowledge the importance of achieving these latest estimates and understand the ramifications should delivery fall short.

Note for the refund seekers - Investment into HEAT tokens was a no-refund proposal all the way. This was made clear at the time of participation. It was corporate funding round, fully accounted for and legally binding to company assets. In exchange investors receive the HEAT tokens that have a high chance of considerable value appreciation due to our long term work and structuration of the project.

We will deliver the tokens, so please may I ask to hold your horses in the mindless outbursts that only harm your own investment. We're not fresh to business overall, nor crypto business. We know what is wise and what's unwise. It would be foolish beyond comprehension to fail on delivery of a token, or change its main features to something completely else than proposed originally. On the contrary it is wise to produce value to investors through unique means. I've done my living as an entrepreneur for about 20 years - do you think cheating takes you that far? No, wisdom in producing value for customers does. But 5 months of delay in producing the first 3rd generation crypto has nothing to do with wisdom or lack of it. It's a necessity that we've got to tolerate despite the level of frustration that's far beyond that of any investor. Why - Because our success or failure depends on that more than yours. We've put all in. On top of that there's the pressure from a few hundred investors.

In case the structure for the HEAT tokens wasn't clear, here's a brief note of what they actually include, possibly containing some new info also:

Every 400 HEAT entitles to 1 stock option - redemption available shortly after genesis
Stock options are traded on the HEAT AE
Every stock option entitles to 50% reduction from one share of Heat Ledger Ltd's share release in 2017
Heat Ledger shares are traded on the Decentralized AE, one of the first of its kind, and enjoy company dividends from 2017 term onwards

About ICO funds: During the first 6 months of operation the company has burned less than 30% of its crypto funds, despite heavy requirements in ramping up business initially. The current spending expansion pace is sustainable and guarantees operations into at least the end of 2017 even without further funding (obtaining of which has however been top priority during the past 3 months, so missing it is unlikely).

Considering the product is 97% ready right now, this leaves us the whole 2017 for executing the business development preparations we've worked so hard towards from the early days of FIMK starting in 2014. The value we'll be able to bring to the HEAT token looks very bright to all insiders - Dennis, me and the advisors who we've let deep into the plans during the autumn. For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact). I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:52:59 PM

OK thats a good answer.

Now i can make an estimation.

I think it is better for Dennis to release a complete product so I would be happy if the date was set for 1st Feb.

Is there anything we can do for testing? If you look at the activity in Supernet slack the community is all there doing testing.

Good news on the stock option.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
StewieG

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:58:46 PM

HelloooOOOo HELLOOOOO Mc Fly!!! Anybody home?!

I can not believe how he can still be such a dick! Not one "oh sorry", no nothing instead he tries to blame us for something THEY obviously screwed up!

"25 million HEAT tokens are distributed to investors and stakeholders on pro rata basis. Each HEAT stake credit will receive more than 1 HEAT token, exact amounts published on August 10th. This page will contain a protected facility where investors can authorize their cryptocurrency sending accounts and create secure HEAT Wallets, into which the HEAT tokens are distributed from genesis block in November 2016."

That is a promise! GENESIS BLOCK IN NOVEMBER! Can you read?! Yes? No? It doesn't state "estimated genesis block in November"! No! I don't know who you are trying to fool here?! I have not received my HEAT tokens as promised so I demand a refund of my investment!

You have burned around 30% of all the funds?! Where did the money go? I want a list on how much was used for what and when! As shareholders we are entitled to receive that information! Especially I want to know how high the salary of you two is! I can only see one possibility why you won't tell this to us, because it is way too high!
30% of how much? 800000$ ? You mean you have burned 240000$ so far? I can not believe this! WHERE DID YOU SPEND THE MONEY?! Buying a new house for yourself?! Despite the fact that you didn't even know how much $ you raised this is totally outrageous! Where is the rest? In your previous post you wrote that price is fluctuating and it is hard to tell exactly how much you have? Where is the money do you still hold the funds in crypto? Did you transfer it into cash? If so, when? We want information, don't you get it?!
And then you write this:" We're not fresh to business overall, nor crypto business. We know what is wise and what's unwise."
Sorry but I am sure 99% of your investors will totally disagree! You have clearly no clue what you are doing, otherwise you wouldn't be in such a mess! If you tried to calm us down with this bs, it did not work! FIMK was a disaster and you have learned nothing and repeat the same mistakes again!

I still want to know what YOU (the guy next to the developer) have done so far! What is your job except from posting in this forum?!

" The value we'll be able to bring to the HEAT token looks very bright to all insiders - Dennis, me and the advisors who we've let deep into the plans during the autumn" - What? What insiders?! Are you fucking kidding me?! What is this bullshit even supposed to mean?! So to you and Dennis it looks promising?! WOW, this is really groundbreaking news?! And who are the other insider?! Certainly not your investors! Maybe your dog who was barking when you told him about HEAT!

And finally...
"Obviously some people see things only through the black and white prism of the altcoin world where real corporate operations behind a coin are unusual. It's then difficult to understand how business development works, thus some freak out and gradually degenerate into trollish behaviour, harming the venture to some extent and especially undermining their own chances of success (through HEAT token's pricing prospects in this case, when patience runs out to wait for the planned features). This is unfortunate but it was expected with the unforeseen delays in delivery."
Yes of course blame the others again, we are the idiots! You are such a condescending cunt, I bet you like to smell your own farts! YOU harmed the venture! This whole shitstorm is a reaction to the fuckup YOU produced! And yes patience ran out on the start of December when November was the PROMISED date(look above or at your own ICO page!!!!) and now I want my money back! If you continue to ignore me, this will go on, I promise(and yes I keep my promises!)!

tetra

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:02:28 PM

Shut up Stewie. He was being very transparent and honest and this last post was very different from other posts where you could see the artificial politeness to keep the people calm.

Thank you Eliphaz!

And my personal apologies for the anger.

StewieG

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

Shut up Stewie. He was being very transparent and honest and this last post was very different from other posts where you could see the artificial politeness to keep the people calm.

Thank you Eliphaz!

And my personal apologies for the anger.

Oh yeah in my opinion it was the same shitchat like before! Yeah he answered one question kind of. When will be the release: Hopefully in January! I would bet that this will not happen but okay lets see.

That is all! What about the other questions?! He makes a long post and all he says is "yeah well we will MAYBE release in january, but the product is almost finished". The rest of the post has the same attitude like before.

Where are the answers to my questions? If you are not interested in them okay fine, but I am, so stfu!

Oops forgot again...
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: