Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:07:00 AM

Nice coin, I have a question, where can I buy FIMK? Only in Openledger?  

AFAIK, get the info from this link   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fimkrypto/#charts
shirkan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:09:53 AM

How will the HEAT tokens be claimed when sending BTC directly to the ICO adress?

Thank you for elaborating!

Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2960
Merit: 1244

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:11:46 AM

Quick Question: How can I invest in HEAT? I have BTC´s - do i send my BTC´s to the BTC Wallet adress that is shown on the http://heatledger.com/ico.htm Site ?

HOw i receive then the tokens?
Block_303

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:17:00 AM

Quick Question: How can I invest in HEAT? I have BTC´s - do i send my BTC´s to the BTC Wallet adress that is shown on the http://heatledger.com/ico.htm Site ?

Another alternative is to buy directly on C-Cex.

https://c-cex.com/?p=heat-btc

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

How will the HEAT tokens be claimed when sending BTC directly to the ICO adress?

When you send BTC to 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj to reserve ICO stake, you need to make sure you'll have access to the sender Bitcoin address after the ICO. You'll have to authorize your receiving of the HEAT tokens through the cryptocurrency account you've used in the ICO.

Normally you're able to access the addresses through any of the standard BTC clients. Withdrawing from exchange to the HEAT ICO BTC address is NOT the way to go!

The same applies for the other cryptocurrencies too, except for those who have an email address carried as a payment message. We couldn't get BTC to support payment messages even through blockchain.info, so the address authentication will be a requirement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:28:42 AM

I was thinking of investing but looking at the current ICO status, will buy when it hit exchanges
Can you elaborate your reasoning? Too successful? Smiley

Look at the big picture...WAVES, RISE, DAO...They are hardly trading above their ICO price...

I dont mean that HEAT will be unsuccessful, but again that my personal concern. Will wait for exchanges to buy...

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
shirkan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:32:58 AM

When you send BTC to 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj to reserve ICO stake, you need to make sure you'll have access to the sender Bitcoin address after the ICO. You'll have to authorize your receiving of the HEAT tokens through the cryptocurrency account you've used in the ICO.

Normally you're able to access the addresses through any of the standard BTC clients. Withdrawing from exchange to the HEAT ICO BTC address is NOT the way to go!

The same applies for the other cryptocurrencies too, except for those who have an email address carried as a payment message. We couldn't get BTC to support payment messages even through blockchain.info, so the address authentication will be a requirement.

Ok, thank you. So sending BTC from a Trezor should work just fine, correct?

But how exactly do you receive the Heat tokens? Do you have to sign a transaction? I assume the tokens won't be running on the Bitcoin Blockchain Smiley

lovely89

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:00:08 PM

I was thinking of investing but looking at the current ICO status, will buy when it hit exchanges
Can you elaborate your reasoning? Too successful? Smiley

Look at the big picture...WAVES, RISE, DAO...They are hardly trading above their ICO price...

I dont mean that HEAT will be unsuccessful, but again that my personal concern. Will wait for exchanges to buy...

No mention of lisk or iota there. Ardor, although different, looks to be following the same path (up).

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:13:03 PM

Can we have all of the above placed on a timescale, OR a road map, or anything that we can then use to verify your progress devs?
Yes, roadmap will be available after white paper is released.

This sequence would be much better (for any project btw)

Whitepaper
Roadmap
Testnet, alpha client
ICO
Genesis block, livenet beta client

Whitepaper first is always good sign of something that was being worked on by someone for some time before marketing anything (ex. Satoshi, Vitalik)

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 12:27:28 PM

Whitepaper
Roadmap
Testnet, alpha client
ICO

Whitepaper first is always good sign of something that was being worked on by someone for some time before marketing anything (ex. Satoshi, Vitalik)
That's true. Our whitepaper is in advanced phase and was planned to be released at ICO launch. However, when you engage in a large project, especially one that has timing restrictions on several front (such as the ICO scene - very time sensitive and with perplexing level of interrelations between projects. Take for instance HEAT NXT acceptance and Ardor holding incentive. How do they relate? Not always how you'd expect) then numerous things change constantly on your face and you have to improvise. Take irreversible choices & carry on no matter what.

There are optimal projects, and then there are projects that get done  Cool

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:47:43 PM

Whitepaper
Roadmap
Testnet, alpha client
ICO

That's true. Our whitepaper is in advanced phase and was planned to be released at ICO launch. However, when you engage in a large project, especially one that has timing restrictions on several front (such as the ICO scene - very time sensitive and with perplexing level of interrelations between projects. Take for instance HEAT NXT acceptance and Ardor holding incentive. How do they relate? Not always how you'd expect) then numerous things change constantly on your face and you have to improvise. Take irreversible choices & carry on no matter what.

Yes, I do understand timing restrictions, however, it's sometimes better to sacrifice time (and even money) in the name of credibility. This is what drives succesful projects.
With credibility you would not need to waste time for discussions with me (and the others) :-). Your credibility (coming from the proper sequence of actions) would be answering for you...
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

Whitepaper
Roadmap
Testnet, alpha client
ICO

There are optimal projects, and then there are projects that get done  Cool

There are professional projects and there are non-professional projects and there are scams.

And I'm not sure what this is, but it's not professional. You guys ask for money before you provide basic informations!

And to say that it's about time restrictions sounds kind of weird. Professionals would write a Whitepaper before they even think about ICO-terms and long before they make agreements to make an ICO. And in best case there is an audit of the Whitepaper.

I really don't want to spread FUD. I looked into this with good intentions:  To find out if I should invest. But I never invest in something I can't get infos about. Most of all important links on the site lead into nothing and to more questions.

Whitepaper: "H.E.A.T. Ledger technical white paper will be released here by August 1st 2016."

Github: Can't find even a link

Local Representation: "HEAT employs online representatives in various countries and areas for local promotion. Please contact us at info[at]heatledger.com if interested."

I mean, two guys but they claim to have "online representatives in various countries". What is that? "Online representatives"? Are they part of the team but want to stay anon?

And there are still missing answers/infos to my previous questions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15556402#msg15556402

Yes, you said "later". But don't you think potential Investors should be informed about that before you ask for money? I really would like to know more about those pending agreements. Lisk for example has a lawyer and they gave information about that guy before. What they want isn't very simple but much more simple like your claim to implement Fiat. Not sure if that is possible without a banking license. Bitcoin.de, the german Bitcoin exchange is not allowed to provide Fiat-accounts. They work together with a bank (Fidor) to be on the safe side and like I've said before: It needs a verification process to get approved on their platform. Your claim that there are pending agreements regarding EU-laws means: You want to play by EU-rules.

And... I really don't get how that should be possible even without Fiat. And you don't give informations yet. The thing is: Even if all what you say is true it seems not professional. And I can't know if it's true, not saying you guys are dishonest.

But your priorities are obvious. You ask for money before the basic work is done, even before you give basic informations.
CoinRun2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

Whitepaper
Roadmap
Testnet, alpha client
ICO

a reply to the pm I sent you guys would be appreciated. thanks.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

Your credibility (coming from the proper sequence of actions) would be answering for you...
While acknowledging the sub-optimal process sequence, we're counting on this to assist with the credibility

https://github.com/fimkrypto/

It's good to notice we're not looking to max out disproportionally with the ICO. It's specifically designed for reasonable sum range to fund for the company and to assist in the 2nd round IPO. Based on that, the flow currently looks fine!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 01:15:01 PM

And... I really don't get how that should be possible even without Fiat. And you don't give informations yet. The thing is: Even if all what you say is true it seems not professional. And I can't know if it's true, not saying you guys are dishonest.
Your questions are legitimate but a staff member without proper knowledge made a mistake and came in answering them in a bad way, giving an impression most of the important parts are being avoided. That's not the case. Like mentioned I'm going to address that in good detail and it takes up to an hour of writing which I'm sure you understand is scarce on the first whole day of ICO. We have a lot of stuff to do. Up to half a day of time for answering extensive questions of forums would be modest. Thanks for you patience!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 01:19:24 PM

Ok, thank you. So sending BTC from a Trezor should work just fine, correct?
Yes if it has static bitcoin address.

But how exactly do you receive the Heat tokens? Do you have to sign a transaction? I assume the tokens won't be running on the Bitcoin Blockchain Smiley
We'll arrange the token redemption process that for Bitcoin users will include either signing a transaction, or another messaging solution on the Bitcoin protocol. Any way, it'll be made simple enough and if you have access to the sender Bitcoin address you're covered.

HEAT of course has its own blockchain in which the HEAT tokens exist (even when the HEAT client supports access to BTC blockchain also)

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:25:17 PM

How does the bonus for signing up to the newsletter and later IPO work when buying from C-Cex?

robbyx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:28:40 PM

I sent bitcoin from my Coinbase account , I can get my token ?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 01:31:50 PM

How does the bonus for signing up to the newsletter and later IPO work when buying from C-Cex?
You'll receive a code to your email, which you can use to claim cashback once you have your HEAT tokens in your wallet.

I sent bitcoin from my Coinbase account , I can get my token ?
It could be problematic, depending on whether coinbase keeps that bitcoin address active. Please ensure that address is available for your access later. Send me a private message to discuss any details.

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:33:51 PM

Heath Ledger is not happy with the name of this Coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: