Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:31:18 AM

Thanks,

I'll probably not invest in ICO, but I'll def keep my eye on it and see where it goes.
I might invest in the near future depending on how it plays out.
One thing you should note is that by joining the ICO, you will also get options to buy shares in the company making HEAT at a 50% discount later this year.

warped3go

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:36:51 AM

Thanks,

I'll probably not invest in ICO, but I'll def keep my eye on it and see where it goes.
I might invest in the near future depending on how it plays out.
One thing you should note is that by joining the ICO, you will also get options to buy shares in the company making HEAT at a 50% discount later this year.

Considered, but no plans to get into stocks..
but thank you.

I'll keep my eye on it for sure.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:37:49 AM

really make the blockchain 3.0 great again through literally disruptive multichanneled encrypted cyber routing technology scalability capability advances for future massive separated consensus based digital account distribution attribution network with peer to peer credibility management.
Shocked

You're the one who should have written our whitepaper!  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:27:42 AM

Uhm, sorry but it seems that this coin was created as a bailout tool for FIMK bagholders. You can buy it for BTC, ETH and by dumping worthless FIMK. Not cool.
thezman007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:50:31 AM

So I have read the whitepaper and have a few questions and comments:

First of all, I don't know who chose the word for immense or enormous but it was a ridiculous choice. Maybe English was not the first language of the person who wrote it and they looked up a word for enormous, but I really think it should be changed. Why come off sounding like a jerk who thinks they are above everyone?  Huh

Second, the link to fimk.fi goes to a nxt page

With that out of the way:

You talk about private asset transactions. Will those tx's be viewable/searchable by anyone?

What about using your Smart Vouchers to help solve Gift Card hacking problems. If you are not aware of them. Starbucks and other cards come on the market all the time on sites like bitify.com for 10-20% of their value in BTC. These were hacked or bought with stolen credit cards. Maybe HEAT can help corporations use your Smart Vouchers to make sure the right person is cashing in the card Smiley

Will your challenger account be open source?

Thanks guys, saw the interview, though in dribs and drabs at work and what I saw was good. Keep up the good work.

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:31:56 AM

Forgive me if i am mistaken but isn't the scenario Like this: well I have a lot of bags from my previous project, i can't sell them so let's start a new project in which i can redeem my old coins for new ones at great rate (we are on tier 4 while BTC and ETH are still on 2,  so it was really attractive). Not saying thst HEAT concept is bad, just saying distrivution is unfair since some people paid BTC and ETH for HEAT coins and some were given them for free in exchange for coins from the dead project.
rnr

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:08:15 AM

And? Where´s the disadvantage for the ICO participant?? Nobody force you to invest with your BTC, ETH or NXT if you feel that you are discriminated with such investment.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:45:45 AM

Interview on Bitcoinist containing some good HEAT info

http://bitcoinist.net/blockchain-heat-ledger-project/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:11:20 AM

Tweeted!! https://twitter.com/MagicNxt/status/761519289119678464 Wink
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 12:29:53 PM

HEAT ICO about to finish - release their whitepaper, finish August 8th 2016

For anyone who may have an interest in the ICO project HEAT and their Blockchain 3.0 project with its scalable structure, their whitepaper was released August 2nd and it may be what you need to either dig in or accept not for you. Either way it gives more clarity on its various offerings as mentioned on their website and also as per below:

How to order in this last time of the ICO?

If you wish to take part in this actively by trading HEAT on OpenLedger up untill launch sometime in September, you may well profit from the option by ICOO and its crowdfunding engine offering ICO subscription with a 4% subscription fee in this way allowing you to buy into HEAT and trade same day.
You may do so, simply go to following link https://www.ccedk.com/ico/heat for the necessary instructions if new to OpenLedger. If already a user you may send your funds directly to: ico.openledger account mentioning in memo: HEAT

Otherwise, simply go directly to HEAT official website and order from there: http://heatledger.com/ico.htm
Read full HEAT White paper here: http://blog.openledger.info/2016/08/05/heat-white-pap..

steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:46:02 PM

Forgive me if i am mistaken but isn't the scenario Like this: well I have a lot of bags from my previous project, i can't sell them so let's start a new project in which i can redeem my old coins for new ones at great rate (we are on tier 4 while BTC and ETH are still on 2,  so it was really attractive). Not saying thst HEAT concept is bad, just saying distrivution is unfair since some people paid BTC and ETH for HEAT coins and some were given them for free in exchange for coins from the dead project.

Then devs will dump the heat they received from their FIMK on the market to collect even more BTC, knocking heat price down below ico in the process

We saw this same trick with Waves

I think they received FIMK & gave away heat to investors ?
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:53:03 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 01:05:51 PM by verymuchso

@thezman007:

Thanks for your feedback.

You talk about private asset transactions. Will those tx's be viewable/searchable by anyone?

Your interpretation of "private" as in private assets is understandable.
But it isn't the kind of private we talk about.

Private assets means its an asset that cannot be sold to anyone or traded among anyone, that isn't allowed to do so by the asset issuer.
A private asset issuer himself determines who is allowed to trade in those assets and the protocol simply denies anyone who is not on the "allowed" list to receive that asset or even place a buy order.

See this link for when I first introduced the concept (includes some more business oriented views on the matter from our project lead)
https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange/private-assets-for-use-in-financial-institutions/

What about using your Smart Vouchers to help solve Gift Card hacking problems. If you are not aware of them. Starbucks and other cards come on the market all the time on sites like bitify.com for 10-20% of their value in BTC. These were hacked or bought with stolen credit cards. Maybe HEAT can help corporations use your Smart Vouchers to make sure the right person is cashing in the card Smiley

Thats an excellent use case, havent even thought of it being used that way.
But yes indeed, the power in the smart vouchers is of the course the smart part.
Which enables the issuer to remotely disable the voucher validity.

Will your challenger account be open source?

The challenge happens with little room for the challenger account, it can only act according to the rules defined by the protocol (for anyone interested please see the details about this in our whitepaper - James (jl777/supernet) actually helped me with that part  Grin ).
We are unclear right now whether the actual challenge generation code will run as a Distributed Services script or if we include it in the java code. Or a combination of those even.

In both cases, like with everything HEAT makes, it will be made available on our github repositories.

Thanks guys, saw the interview, though in dribs and drabs at work and what I saw was good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! and will do!

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:56:38 PM

Private assets has been operational in FIMK for quite some time now.

Some interesting readings from Svante (our project lead) on the topic.
Noticed that going through the private-assets discussion we started on nxtforum.

It's not entirely about private assets, but does give an insight to how and why we came up with the enhancement to the standard NXT AE in the first place.

Distributed Cryptographic Ledger as Proprietary Fiat E-payment Platform
Executive summary, Svante Lehtinen, FIMKrypto Nov 14th 2014

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange/private-assets-for-use-in-financial-institutions/msg172576/#msg172576

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:52:30 PM

Cool interview Wink

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

My only concern with HEAT is perhaps over confidence.

Great tech...

Great Plan...

For those who are watching and participating there is an excitement especially as it maybe a superior Ardor and from a NXT basis it is great tech.

I have spoken with FIMK participants and so far all are very happy and excited with the new plan. They know the tech is good and under noticed.

But when everything is running smoothly and the tech and the plan is being pushed out there and confidence is high.

One or two errors can kill a new platform.

TESTING TESTING TESTING. Caution. Concern, Pressure forges a good team and community.

Is there a test net where we can put pressure on the system.

Can the plan and the tech be placed under rigorous pressure so that any new release and especially the first year exceeds expectations?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:13:17 PM

Forgive me if i am mistaken but isn't the scenario Like this: well I have a lot of bags from my previous project, i can't sell them so let's start a new project in which i can redeem my old coins for new ones at great rate (we are on tier 4 while BTC and ETH are still on 2,  so it was really attractive). Not saying thst HEAT concept is bad, just saying distrivution is unfair since some people paid BTC and ETH for HEAT coins and some were given them for free in exchange for coins from the dead project.

Then devs will dump the heat they received from their FIMK on the market to collect even more BTC, knocking heat price down below ico in the process

Yeah, no more ICO for me, participated in DAO, RISE, WAVES. All with huge losses. So I will put my money in after ICO. Buying cheap like all who showed patience in previous ICOs. Concerning HEAT: the FIMK sell pressure from all these bagholders will give us low prices after ICO. So no worry on this one.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:20:08 PM

Yeah, no more ICO for me, participated in DAO, RISE, WAVES. All with huge losses. So I will put my money in after ICO. Buying cheap like all who showed patience in previous ICOs. Concerning HEAT: the FIMK sell pressure from all these bagholders will give us low prices after ICO. So no worry on this one.
Well its more tokens for the rest of us then.

LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:38:41 PM

I wish to prepare to set up a Hallmark node so to participate in POP.

I have a dynamic IP internet service.

So how can i approach this?

What could be the minimum requirements for the first year?

Should i get a VPS through Amazon or do you have suggestions on a cheap stable service that would provide the minimum requirements.

I assume then i run this hallmark and then lease my balance to it?

So it runs POS and POP or is that not so safe and they should be separate?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
LiskEnterprise

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:40:47 PM

I think that is rubbish.

Who comes to an ICO page to state they are not interested.

Just move on...

Or whats the agenda?

You seems to choose the wrong ICOs and skip the good ones.

I guess you are doing the same thing here.

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

My only concern with HEAT is perhaps over confidence.

Great tech...

Great Plan...

For those who are watching and participating there is an excitement especially as it maybe a superior Ardor and from a NXT basis it is great tech.

I have spoken with FIMK participants and so far all are very happy and excited with the new plan. They know the tech is good and under noticed.

But when everything is running smoothly and the tech and the plan is being pushed out there and confidence is high.

One or two errors can kill a new platform.

TESTING TESTING TESTING. Caution. Concern, Pressure forges a good team and community.

Is there a test net where we can put pressure on the system.

Can the plan and the tech be placed under rigorous pressure so that any new release and especially the first year exceeds expectations?

This might be a matter of aesthetics, but please lay off the [ b ] tag from now.
I CAN READ YOU LOUD AND CLEAR  Wink

But anyways.. Testing is the pillar of any good software project, you and me agree on that 101%
You might have noticed me throwing around these numbers.. 500K reads per second, 200K writes per second...

The only reason we have that stuff is since we write tests for everything.
In fact, i'm actually spending more time writing tests than i'm actually writing code.

Which in it itself is not at all a weird thing. Ask any developer and he/she 'll tell you the same thing.

There will be a testnet, most likely before the main net!
And everyone is welcomed to break it. In fact I'm inviting anyone even to break it, we'll even provide you with free test-net-HEAT, just drop us a PM/email and we're all for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: