Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:29:07 PM

Whats the process by which we will claim our HEAT?

Thx
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:36:17 AM

But C-Cex buyers will also get x1.45 their HEAT, right?

When can the investors who invested via C-Cex expect to receive their HEAT according to the new price?

The HEAT stakes on C-CEX are already tradeable. Their amount will be adjusted according to the distribution multiplier we calculate, hopefully soon.

You'll be able to withdraw HEAT from exchanges in September when the genesis block tokens have been distributed.

We've got the preliminary number for the distribution multiplier:

Number of HEAT coins per stake = 1.45 x stake

All those HEAT holdings now traded on exchanges will be multiplied by approx. 1.45, after which 1 token is equal to 1 HEAT.

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:22:16 PM

My body is ready for september

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
kimziv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:04:44 PM

me too  Wink
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:43:37 AM

My body is ready for september

me too  Wink

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Cool

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
kimziv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:14:00 AM

who is in the heat slack group? please invite me to join. my email is kimziv@qq.com
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:13:17 AM

Nice car i first buy home to rent.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:44:11 AM

Another ICO trading way below ICO price. I think launching IOU trading on the exchanges immediately after end of ICO is the cause. On the other hand Stratis ICO trading x2 ICO price, so I am not sure if this is good or bad times for ICOs.
It is above ICO price if you paid in fimk. Also there seem to be some confusion about how the 1.45 token multiplier will be added which is causing people to sell their stake at too low a price.

Kazadar

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:51:44 AM

Another ICO trading way below ICO price. I think launching IOU trading on the exchanges immediately after end of ICO is the cause. On the other hand Stratis ICO trading x2 ICO price, so I am not sure if this is good or bad times for ICOs.
It is above ICO price if you paid in fimk. Also there seem to be some confusion about how the 1.45 token multiplier will be added which is causing people to sell their stake at too low a price.

But for most people (those who paid in BTC, ETH etc.) it is way below ICO. As it was suggested before, this was simply bailout coin for people who wanted to get rid of FIMK. You have been warned in this thread before. I invested small amount I can afford to lose just in case but it seems ani chance to see this on Polo after it badane obvious it was just a bailout coin. Dev protected himself though writing here that he is not interested in Polo. Anyway, going to wait to September before dumping on a loss, just in case.
Here are the final ICO prices.

If you look at the paid BTC/HEAT then its still above ICO price for most people.

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:52:13 AM

But for most people (those who paid in BTC, ETH etc.) it is way below ICO. As it was suggested before, this was simply bailout coin for people who wanted to get rid of FIMK. You have been warned in this thread before. I invested small amount I can afford to lose just in case but it seems ani chance to see this on Polo after it badane obvious it was just a bailout coin. Dev protected himself though writing here that he is not interested in Polo. Anyway, going to wait to September before dumping on a loss, just in case.

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Milkman?  Your comments are misleading.

There's 0.75 BTC worth of heat on sell side of ccex until price is at 0.0002 BTC, which would be x2 stage 1 ico price

Daily volume on ccex is 5.33 BTC  

Ccex is not an accurate reflection of the market.  The supply of heat and btc on ccex is a tiny % of the real market for heat

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:09:53 AM

I am getting confused here. Maybe I did my calculations wrong but arent we below bitcoin stage 2? If i am wrong i will delete my comments not to confuse.

The price you are referencing is a heat IOU on an exchange which hardly anyone uses (5.33 BTC daily volume)

Did you pay no attention to Lisk and Waves?   The pre-launch IOU prices on small exchanges like yobit and bloombit had no correlation to what the actual price was at mainnet launch.

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:17:59 AM

I am getting confused here. Maybe I did my calculations wrong but arent we below bitcoin stage 2? If i am wrong i will delete my comments not to confuse.

The price you are referencing is a heat IOU on an exchange which hardly anyone uses (5.33 BTC daily volume)

Did you pay no attention to Lisk and Waves?   Where the IOU prices on yobit had no correlation to what the actual price was at mainnet launch?

Actually you are wrong on this. LISK and Waves on Yobit were just IOU, not connected with official presale in anyway. Here we are having two Exchanges that were officialy offering the presale of this coin and then immediate trading. Once again if I am wrong I will be happy to delete my comments but it seems I am actually right on this - we are trading below BTC tier 2.

CCEX is owed X amount of heat from heat devs when mainnet launches.  Yobit was owed X amount of Lisk from Lisk devs when mainnet launched.

In both situations they are a very limited supply of pre-launch IOUs, which cannot be withdrawn/deposited, not actual coins.

Kazadar

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:38:46 AM

Well I think the problem is that everyone is confused.
If the 1.45 multiplier is addded to the tokens hold on launch you will lose money at the current price. If the multiplier is added to what you had at the end of the ICO then you will be making a profit at the current price.

I think we need the devs to give a clear answer to this.

MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:49:09 AM

Well I think the problem is that everyone is confused.
If the 1.45 multiplier is addded to the tokens hold on launch you will lose money at the current price. If the multiplier is added to what you had at the end of the ICO then you will be making a profit at the current price.

I think we need the devs to give a clear answer to this.

I'm guessing ccex will have to freeze trading and multiply all heat balances by 1.45, once they get the green light from the heat devs.

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:07:51 AM

Only reason why there's are price issues right now is because some people bought A LOT cheaper in the ICO than others and therefore they are in the position to dump at will and make a profit even at a price lower than the btc ico price...
That kinda assures dumping and loss for those who bought in with btc, at least at first.
I think the assumption this was a FIMK dump venue could be true. There was no real logical reason to make FIMK so much cheaper than other currencies options for the ICO participants.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:18:51 AM

Only reason why there's are price issues right now is because some people bought A LOT cheaper in the ICO than others and therefore they are in the position to dump at will and make a profit even at a price lower than the btc ico price...
That kinda assures dumping and loss for those who bought in with btc, at least at first.
I think the assumption this was a FIMK dump venue could be true. There was no real logical reason to make FIMK so much cheaper than other currencies options for the ICO participants.

people who bought using FIMK should not get the extra coins IMO

even on lisk people who bought using crypti did not get extra coins
DreamSpace

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:42:38 AM

IPO STOCK OPTIONS FOR HEAT TOKENS

Heat Ledger Ltd will arrange Initial Public Offering of stock equity in late 2016. 50 000 - 80 000 new company shares will be released to constitute 20% - 25% of total company equity, in order to raise between 500k to 1.5M EUR funding to further develop company operations. HEAT token holders who participate in round 1 ICO and hold their tokens will receive options that entitle for 50% minimum rebate from IPO share price.

i purchased the tokens with OpenLegder, i'm also entitled for a rebate ?
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:55:53 AM

I agree with you but unfortunately I don't think that venue is possible now.
The design of this sale was flawed (or it was designed this way for an undisclosed reason) and btc ico buyers will probably pay that price (at least in the beginning before we see real progress in the project).
I really hope I am wrong on this, but it doesn't look like it...
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:06:42 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 08:40:14 PM by MoveCrypto

I agree with you but unfortunately I don't think that venue is possible now.
The design of this sale was flawed (or it was designed this way for an undisclosed reason) and btc ico buyers will probably pay that price (at least in the beginning before we see real progress in the project).
I really hope I am wrong on this, but it doesn't look like it...

Everyone who bought Heat IOU's on ccex did so with BTC, there's no FIMK on ccex.

People who invested FIMK in ico have no way of depositing on ccex to sell right now.

The Heat IOU's on ccex have a tiny 5.37 BTC daily volume.  This is not an accurate gauge for what the real price of actual heat coins will be on mainnet.

There's nothing wrong with giving FIMK participants a buyout for the FIMK tech which will be used in heat.  It's much preferred to having FIMK holders all angry because devs switched their focus to a new project.

Lisk gave crypti holders 0.00001300 BTC value in the ico for each 1 XCR.  This was significantly above the XCR market price at the time, which gave XCR holders a buyout for the devs switching their focus to Lisk and using the Crypti tech.

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:11:48 PM

The confusion has meant i have been able to purchase at S1 (btc) levels on C-Cex. (after being annoyed about missing the ICO)

NOM NOM NOM

will hopefully be picking up more at this level

Let traders trade - all that matters is the mainnet in September & the future of this project.

Price right now is pretty irrelevent

Grin

I assume ( and i think i already know the answer to this) that C-CEX buyers will also have 50% discount on HEAT shares?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: