Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:00:55 PM

i do hope they want to work with you. But you didnt put FIMK on bittrex?
The question is, if you are supporting the listing on bittrex.
The last time I kindly asked to list FIMK / HEAT ICO partnership and sent all the details requested, the reply was a canned response in the tune of "oh, we don't know if we'll list your coin or not, we'll see about that and there's basically nothing you can do about it"

And the other one was like "oh, we don't know if we'll list your coin or not, but if you want to make listing more likely you'd maybe want to tweet and promote us as much as you can"

Can't remember which one was Poloniex and which one Bittrex. I'm not a big fan of such business practices but anyway will be running a new round with the HEAT ICO results and increasing community demand backing the request soon.

The forms on their web sites, prices for listing etc. terms whatever you can find there are clearly outdated / for decoy only and it all works through other channels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:07:53 PM

is heat going to be trade-able on bittrex or poloniex?
We don't know yet. We'll do our best to get there, but the final decision isn't up the coins listed but the exchanges. It's usually not even a question of money but policies with details unknowable to outsiders. It's basically the exchanges' own business whom they want to work with.

Can i ask a question on the current price of HEAT (on C-CEX)? The value is currently around the price of Stage 1 funding (10k). Does that concern you, at all? I'm assuming you planned/envisaged it would be much higher.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

The last time I kindly asked to list FIMK / HEAT ICO partnership and sent all the details requested, the reply was a canned response in the tune of "oh, we don't know if we'll list your coin or not, we'll see about that and there's basically nothing you can do about it"

And the other one was like "oh, we don't know if we'll list your coin or not, but if you want to make listing more likely you'd maybe want to tweet and promote us as much as you can"

Can't remember which one was Poloniex and which one Bittrex. I'm not a big fan of such business practices but anyway will be running a new round with the HEAT ICO results and increasing community demand backing the request soon.

The forms on their web sites, prices for listing etc. terms whatever you can find there are clearly outdated / for decoy only and it all works through other channels.

Yeah, i agree you have to embrace them like a woman you want to marry. Welcome in the bussinesworld, if you want success you have to lick asses, alot. Thats the deal for having your product a success. If you dont want to make it by yourself, you have to hire someone. there are people out there, who love to do that, because they consider coding as more difficult.

ccex looks outdated, like from the 90es.

There are alot of crap coins coming to bittrex and poloniex. i guess bittrex is cheaper, but it pays off, the shareprice rises, you can sell your coins with a higher value.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:36:29 PM

Welcome in the bussinesworld, if you want success you have to lick asses, alot.
Thanks for the advice but I've managed it with the tongue mostly intact for near two decades Wink

One might take comfort in thinking that I'm saving it for the real big guys butts, and these small crypto circles aren't the big guys we're talking about (and talking with, if you mind)

The value is currently around the price of Stage 1 funding (10k). Does that concern you, at all? I'm assuming you planned/envisaged it would be much higher.
It doesn't concern us the slightest. With even the stakes not finalized the current indicative rates on a small exchange have absolutely no significance.

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:40:58 PM

most new coin added to bittex was "sponsored" meaning they payed 3 btc for listing
maybe consider paying the fees to get on bittex? i think it will be well worth it
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:53:01 PM

is heat going to be trade-able on bittrex or poloniex?
We don't know yet. We'll do our best to get there, but the final decision isn't up the coins listed but the exchanges. It's usually not even a question of money but policies with details unknowable to outsiders. It's basically the exchanges' own business whom they want to work with.

Can i ask a question on the current price of HEAT (on C-CEX)? The value is currently around the price of Stage 1 funding (10k). Does that concern you, at all? I'm assuming you planned/envisaged it would be much higher.

There's no deposits/withdraws of heat on ccex

There's a lot of BTC sitting on exchanges like bittrex and poloniex.  A lot of people won't transfer their BTC to an exchange they have no experience with (ccex) then leave their money sitting there for a month.

The supply of BTC and the supply of HEAT on ccex represents a tiny fraction of the market.

0.08 BTC daily heat volume on ccex.  I can go on there right now, buy 0.01 BTC worth of Heat, and then price would be (11.999k)

My point is that price really doesn't mean much.

Wait until they fire up the marketing, and this gets listed somewhere like bittrex.  Then you will see the true price

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:10:56 AM

You need to have a contact at both. You need to know who to talk to. Submitting an online form will get you nowhere with either exchange. They just ask for these things in order to weed out all the idiots who are stupid enough to fall for thinking thats all they need to do.

I have contacts at both. I can potentially help. However, you need to be willing to put EFFORT in to getting to know the team at each exchange. You can't have a cocky "we don't need you, we're going to be our own exchange" attitude.

These companies - especially Poloniex make millions a month. You have to show them respect. They have the resources to help with initial liquidity.

Only idiots think they are too good for such exchanges in the beginning.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:19:08 AM

You need to have a contact at both. You need to know who to talk to. Submitting an online form will get you nowhere with either exchange. They just ask for these things in order to weed out all the idiots who are stupid enough to fall for thinking thats all they need to do.

I have contacts at both. I can potentially help. However, you need to be willing to put EFFORT in to getting to know the team at each exchange. You can't have a cocky "we don't need you, we're going to be our own exchange" attitude.

These companies - especially Poloniex make millions a month. You have to show them respect. They have the resources to help with initial liquidity.

Only idiots think they are too good for such exchanges in the beginning.

@ Eliphaz, RickyLa on of the bitrex devs is on many slack channels and telegram groups and they also have their own.

You can join them and talk in private with them instead of sending an email. Will work much more effectivly.

I do suggest to hire somebody with a big network, experience in marketing/communication.
And I also do suggest to get Sandro for the branding.

It will cost a tiny fraction of the btc you guys raised and will accelarate the progress of HEAT in a much higher tempo.

In the meanwhile you and the other devs can focus on programming and business deals.

I think I speak here for many other investors.
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

They have more than enough shitcoins on bittrex. There is no need for another one.  Angry
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:20:57 PM

They have more than enough shitcoins on bittrex. There is no need for another one.  Angry

Really wouldn't call this a shitcoin, but are the shitcoins you're involved in not faring well?  Sorry to hear it.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:17:52 PM

We've got the preliminary number for the distribution multiplier:

Number of HEAT coins per stake = 1.45 x stake

Numbers based on stuff like this:  Cool

What is actually being sold on exchanges right now?
Is it the HEAT coin - one out of the 25 million?
It's the stake (credit / ICO token).

All those HEAT holdings now traded on exchanges will be multiplied by approx. 1.45, after which 1 token is equal to 1 HEAT.

I bought Heat during ICO phase on c-cex. These token will be multiplied by approx. 1.45, right?

If I buy more Heat Token now on c-cex, will they also being multiplied?

Thank You
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:24:04 PM

I bought Heat during ICO phase on c-cex. These token will be multiplied by approx. 1.45, right?

Thank You
Yes, at least for now.

At a later date they will multiply all HEAT holding by 1.45.

As long as you hold the HEAT by that date you will get the added HEAT.
They havent announced when it will be yet.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:47:27 PM

Thank You
Yes, at least for now.

At a later date they will multiply all HEAT holding by 1.45.

As long as you hold the HEAT by that date you will get the added HEAT.
They havent announced when it will be yet.

Thank you for quick answer. That would be a nice bonus!
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:20:48 PM

how and when can we claim our HEAT btw?

thanks!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:36:59 PM

The how has been explained many times earlier in this thread and will be explained in detail still later, sorry for the bluntness but I don't have time to look it up or go through again right now. When? September 5th approximately.

Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:28:28 PM

thanks!

Looked it up for you and anyone else still having this question.

Tokens won't be sent to the BTC address. The right to receive tokens is verified through the BTC (and other crypto) addresses.

Like described previously, after the HEAT ICO ends, on a secure facility on our web site we'll request a small transaction (pre-paid) from the same account you used to send the investment. That transaction will authorize you and transfer the HEAT tokens to your initial HEAT wallet which is created during that same process.

twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:35:19 AM

thanks Eliphaz and Jack! Smiley
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:51:37 AM

HEAT Ledger Ltd
H.E.A.T.
H.E.A.T. Ledger
HEAT

I think a design for a heat token is needed before the release removing "HEAT LEDGER" from the graphic something simple, iconic that works at any pixel resolution and if you intend to keep that heat ledger design reserve it for the Ltd company. As seen below it will never be visible when displayed at small pixel resolutions 

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/heat-ledger/

CryptoCurrencies used to be a community effort I think this has moved on where the community can simply be passengers along for the ride. Maybe discussing the heat ledger logo is as peculiar as me calling my Yorkshire Bank to discus way to improve their logo/branding 

Bitrated user: Mick.
andreiyy12

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:35:06 PM

How do I mine heat?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:21:59 PM

How do I mine heat?
There is no PoW mining.

There is PoS staking and PoP which is like sharing parts of the blockchain via p2p, it may or may not require the user to own HEAT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: