Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:44:01 PM

dev's and team is cashing out xaur for btc's and creates fortune Smiley

and the price for sheeps is still 10.000 satoshis...

typical slovenian storries =)
Anybody who wants to copy Xaurum has many problems. Besides all the mathematical, storage and legislation issues, the biggest issue for copycats is this: They will not earn any money.
Xaurum is a gift to community, not to Xaurum creators.
Xaurum team works on extremely low income. This basically covers the costs of gold storage and some development.
Our only goal is totally in sinc with the rest of the holders - make Xaurum more valuable every day.

Yeah I mean it's should be explained how you can afford Lamborghini if you don't earn any money. And it is not just Lamborghini.. There is BMW M4, Audi etc.  huanglui you just hit me with those words: typical slovenian stories. I still think that Xaurum is good project with huge potential, but I just have hard times to believe us slovenians. We can produce amazing projects, ideas etc. but it's worth nothing if you cannot sell it and guide it properly. And then people are saying time is on Xaurum side, I would rather say time is money.

Right now-> community: stagnation; creators: good cars etc. I am not mad because you have good cars and I not (yet Cheesy), because you work hard on Xaurum project and you deserve to gain something from it, just please don't talk around you are not making money with Xaurum... With that you are just loosing credibility.

And still Xaurum promotion... Having a commercial on radio in Slovenia and to promoting it on cars and coffee event again in slovenia... Example: Suncontract is new project in ICO stage, and they have a guy on their forum to answer questions and you have a feeling that you are creating a community that will stand behind the coin, but here you just leave us in the dark and say you don't earn money and buy Lamborghini...

I really like the project and believe that also the community will gain a lot from it, but these are really disturbing things for me. Still cannot wait for announcemet what the Gamma is about Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
excell

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

"Xaurum team", in the xaurum.org production price page, http://xaurum.org/production_price.html , fix the following grammatical error: Add an "is" after "when the price", it doesn't make sense how it is written. Also, remove the comma as it is unnecessary. There's also countless other grammatical errors on the website which simply make our project look horrible, please take a look at the entire website (only takes seconds) and/or hire an English teacher, simple mistakes like these scare away investors.
https://s12.postimg.org/d450iyzal/error.png
Poza

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:30:57 AM

Anybody who wants to copy Xaurum has many problems. Besides all the mathematical, storage and legislation issues, the biggest issue for copycats is this: They will not earn any money.
Xaurum team works on extremely low income. This basically covers the costs of gold storage and some development.
Our only goal is totally in sinc with the rest of the holders - make Xaurum more valuable every day.

Yeah I mean it's should be explained how you can afford Lamborghini if you don't earn any money. And it is not just Lamborghini.. There is BMW M4, Audi etc.  huanglui you just hit me with those words: typical slovenian stories. I still think that Xaurum is good project with huge potential, but I just have hard times to believe us slovenians. We can produce amazing projects, ideas etc. but it's worth nothing if you cannot sell it and guide it properly. And then people are saying time is on Xaurum side, I would rather say time is money.

Right now-> community: stagnation; creators: good cars etc. I am not mad because you have good cars and I not (yet Cheesy), because you work hard on Xaurum project and you deserve to gain something from it, just please don't talk around you are not making money with Xaurum... With that you are just loosing credibility.

And still Xaurum promotion... Having a commercial on radio in Slovenia and to promoting it on cars and coffee event again in slovenia... Example: Suncontract is new project in ICO stage, and they have a guy on their forum to answer questions and you have a feeling that you are creating a community that will stand behind the coin, but here you just leave us in the dark and say you don't earn money and buy Lamborghini...

I really like the project and believe that also the community will gain a lot from it, but these are really disturbing things for me. Still cannot wait for announcemet what the Gamma is about Cheesy

Well, saying they didn't earn any money with Xaurum is just wrong. Just after RICO, the price was 0,03$ and now it's let's say about 0,25$. That's more than 800% increase. So if some of them invested 50k$ last year, they would easily have 400k$ by now. And the price was even lower earlier, when XAUR was XAU and worth 8000 of today's tokens.

And about SunContract, it is not even launched yet, so we can't possibly compare the success. Furthermore, it's a completely different kind of a project. And me, as a Slovenian, am deeply dissapointed by comments from some people who work at that project or are just fans (based on their avatar), which are trash talking Xaurum on a daily basis. You, my friends, are what is wrong with our country, and you should be ashamed.

I do agree about marketing completely, and I think the Xaurum team should really go all in soon, and push it through all of the available media outlets and let the world know about this wondreful project.
And the last thing, I would also like to see a Team subsection on the website where we can see who stands behind it all in more than just signature on the documents.
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

I think those cars belong to autobroker.si, where you can also hire a car. Xaurum team is just promoting xaurum via autobroker. My oponion.

I agree that xaurum team should step infront of the investors and put all the cards on the table in order to gain credibility and trust. Slack channel would be great as well.

I have also prepared 15 eth to invest into suncontract but I am still not decided yet beacause I have a feeling that people with suncontract avatar are just trying to promote their coin by spreading disinformation about xaurum and mybe redirect investors from xaurum to suncontract. That's very unprofessional!
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

"Xaurum team", in the xaurum.org production price page, http://xaurum.org/production_price.html , fix the following grammatical error: Add an "is" after "when the price", it doesn't make sense how it is written. Also, remove the comma as it is unnecessary. There's also countless other grammatical errors on the website which simply make our project look horrible, please take a look at the entire website (only takes seconds) and/or hire an English teacher, simple mistakes like these scare away investors.
https://s12.postimg.org/d450iyzal/error.png

Just be patient...I think all devs and creators are on Xaurum Gamma project. one more day

Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

By my information the lamborghini was borrowed for promotion. Nissan gtr and audi rs6 are from people in xaurum circle. Who said they were poor before xaurum was launched. And i think they are not selling but rather buying more xaurums.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

By my information the lamborghini was borrowed for promotion. Nissan gtr and audi rs6 are from people in xaurum circle. Who said they were poor before xaurum was launched. And i think they are not selling but rather buying more xaurums.

Yes thats wright, you all should know that those guys( Xaurum devs,...) was very succesfull before Xaurum project also in classic bussines.

hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Well, saying they didn't earn any money with Xaurum is just wrong. Just after RICO, the price was 0,03$ and now it's let's say about 0,25$. That's more than 800% increase. So if some of them invested 50k$ last year, they would easily have 400k$ by now. And the price was even lower earlier, when XAUR was XAU and worth 8000 of today's tokens.

And about SunContract, it is not even launched yet, so we can't possibly compare the success. Furthermore, it's a completely different kind of a project. And me, as a Slovenian, am deeply dissapointed by comments from some people who work at that project or are just fans (based on their avatar), which are trash talking Xaurum on a daily basis. You, my friends, are what is wrong with our country, and you should be ashamed.

I do agree about marketing completely, and I think the Xaurum team should really go all in soon, and push it through all of the available media outlets and let the world know about this wondreful project.
And the last thing, I would also like to see a Team subsection on the website where we can see who stands behind it all in more than just signature on the documents.

Yeah it's wrong so why would a member from Xaurum team wrote that? You have quote when he said that.

I agree that this trash talking shouldn't happened and I hope no one took my comment as trash talking because it wasn't meant that way. I just wanted to point out certain things that disturbed me recently. And I didn't say Suncontract is more successful or something like that, I wanted to tell you that they are on the start of the project and already doing some things better in my opinion.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

I think those cars belong to autobroker.si, where you can also hire a car. Xaurum team is just promoting xaurum via autobroker. My oponion.

I agree that xaurum team should step infront of the investors and put all the cards on the table in order to gain credibility and trust. Slack channel would be great as well.

I have also prepared 15 eth to invest into suncontract but I am still not decided yet beacause I have a feeling that people with suncontract avatar are just trying to promote their coin by spreading disinformation about xaurum and mybe redirect investors from xaurum to suncontract. That's very unprofessional!

Now, with that out of the way, why did you choose a token of another coin and not a coin itself.  There are benefits to that method, and one of those benefits is the ability to show that X ETH are backing that token, a small proof of backing. 
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Now, with that out of the way, why did you choose a token of another coin and not a coin itself.  There are benefits to that method, and one of those benefits is the ability to show that X ETH are backing that token, a small proof of backing. 

XAUR idea is great

GAMMA idea is great

Team is great

but there is no community   and price is 10k 9k 11k 10k 9k 11k  no usefull for trading and investing

here they need some marketing and connecting commnity Smiley

i wish them to earn millions with xaur cashing out for btc's

but few things needs to get updated for future for community and project itself Smiley

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

I'm planning to invest in SNC as well. My only crypto investments are xaurum and eth, and the next coin will probably be SNC - 15eth or mybe more. I need to diversify my portfolio but that doesn't mean I don't trust in Xaurum potential. But yes, xaurum team needs to work on promotion, credibility, trust. This hasn't been shown yet in the way investors deserve and that's why I think Xaurum is cheap now. Xaurum is my #1 investment and I will add more in the future once the team starts going "all in".

Suncontract team can be a nice example.
MFahad

Activity: 2450
Merit: 643

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

XAUR idea is great

GAMMA idea is great

Team is great

but there is no community   and price is 10k 9k 11k 10k 9k 11k  no usefull for trading and investing

here they need some marketing and connecting commnity Smiley

i wish them to earn millions with xaur cashing out for btc's

but few things needs to get updated for future for community and project itself Smiley

My concern and question is the ownership of the gold, mixed with the token.  I am not sure, but lets say that you bought the gold and legally and officially bound that ownership to the company surrounding the coin/token.  Does that legally make the gold an assets of ETH and its owners/wallet holders?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

Guys keep one eye on gamma iproject which is coming tomorrow.It is something unique and I think most people would like the idea. I did not gain alot of profit with xaurum yet but I know devs have good ideas for xaurum ecosystem and in near future xaurum holders will be winers.
turn2flush

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

Yes thats wright, you all should know that those guys( Xaurum devs,...) was very succesfull before Xaurum project also in classic bussines.

Hahaha lol! Dude please stop talking nonsense! This project is just a nice scam. This scammers just bought this lambo, bmw and audi with your money! And no one scammers was succesfull before this scam. Sorry guys, this is true
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:58:21 AM

Hahaha lol! Dude please stop talking nonsense! This project is just a nice scam. This scammers just bought this lambo, bmw and audi with your money! And no one scammers was succesfull before this scam. Sorry guys, this is true

It would be the longest living scam coin ever if it was.

greatlive

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

I would that onetime there will be forums not with nickname but with Name and Surname. I can't imagine that people who don't know the project in 1% is writing posts like that. This is absolutely funny and not acceptable. People be responsible and think twice before you post something that under your name and surname you never do. We are all human being so don't do in this way because at the end of the day you are that who are the most suffering because of posts like that. Be aware what are you saying,  thinkinh, doing because Karma is bitch!

I know all the guys who are running all the projects. And what you posted is absolutely bullshit!

Xaurum Gama which be launched in these days and will be something that crypto world has not seen yet, all are selling the platforms for 10 mio USD in ICO's, but Xaurum Gama is something that will change the way how can crypto world looks like in the world.

One question for you, would you post the same under your name and surname? But don't lie tell by truth, because the biggest problem is if you lie to yourself and beleive in it!

Thanks!

Be the change you want to see in the world! 😊
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

You can see what is gamma about: http://xaurum.org/gamma/ it is something unique and somethiing you can touch, I love the idea. Remember in few years alot of coins will be gone because they don´t have anything but xaurum will still be there with all its supporting projects.
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:34:18 AM

How exactly will Gamma project help raise marketcap if the only thing people are wanting right now is to higher up the marketcap and do some marketing. Beside that Gamma is a side project, with its own cryptocoin... Do some marketing, raise Xaurum awareness and then try to higher it with side projects...

Alternative questions... ownership of property will be written to who? Auresco institute or a private person? Do the owners of XGA hold any share of the property or is it fixed only to Auresco Institure and we only hold cryptocoins...? I need to see some warranty that this investment can't be sold separately from the coins, while we'd be let with worthless coins. This project lacks some serious details.

turn2flush

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

I would that onetime there will be forums not with nickname but with Name and Surname. I can't imagine that people who don't know the project in 1% is writing posts like that. This is absolutely funny and not acceptable. People be responsible and think twice before you post something that under your name and surname you never do. We are all human being so don't do in this way because at the end of the day you are that who are the most suffering because of posts like that. Be aware what are you saying,  thinkinh, doing because Karma is bitch!

I know all the guys who are running all the projects. And what you posted is absolutely bullshit!

Xaurum Gama which be launched in these days and will be something that crypto world has not seen yet, all are selling the platforms for 10 mio USD in ICO's, but Xaurum Gama is something that will change the way how can crypto world looks like in the world.

One question for you, would you post the same under your name and surname? But don't lie tell by truth, because the biggest problem is if you lie to yourself and beleive in it!

Thanks!

Be the change you want to see in the world! 😊

Good luck
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

Announcement of the Xaurum Gamma project

The project begins on the 10th of July, you can read all about it on xaurum.org/gamma. All the specific information regarding the project not yet presented on the website will be availiable on the day of the launch.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: