Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

PROGRESS REPORT

Representatives of the Auresco Institute and one of the masternodes visited Turkey, specifically Loomis international, where Xaurum gold reserves are stored. The purpose of the visit was to provide a third party audit of the amount of gold stored. We decided this step was long overdue, as we value transparency and fairness of business above all. Details to follow.

The other masternode has traveled to Brazil with the marketing team, to engage in a full week of intensive meetings. For this occasion, limited edition gold cards have been made.

The Xaurum.pro system has been upgraded with 2 new servers, which have accelerated the responsiveness by 30% and increased capacity up to 10,000 simultaneous users.

In xaurum.pro, a new notification system has been created, to keep users and agents up-to-date.

... sic manet gloria mundi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

PROGRESS REPORT

Representatives of the Auresco Institute and one of the masternodes visited Turkey, specifically Loomis international, where Xaurum gold reserves are stored. The purpose of the visit was to provide a third party audit of the amount of gold stored. We decided this step was long overdue, as we value transparency and fairness of business above all. Details to follow.

The other masternode has traveled to Brazil with the marketing team, to engage in a full week of intensive meetings. For this occasion, limited edition gold cards have been made.

The Xaurum.pro system has been upgraded with 2 new servers, which have accelerated the responsiveness by 30% and increased capacity up to 10,000 simultaneous users.

In xaurum.pro, a new notification system has been created, to keep users and agents up-to-date.

I am glad that something is moving, but with that new visit to the Brazil I just remembered, that you promised an update about visit to the Montenegro and Monaco. You just said: ''Since our team visited Monaco (where many successful meetings were held)''. For Monaco you said you will announce something new, because you were still negotiating, but after two months still nothing. Also price didn't move, because of those meeting, nothing. So in my eyes those are just vacations for you, without intensive meetings, because you simply have nothing to show after those meetings...
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

I am glad that something is moving, but with that new visit to the Brazil I just remembered, that you promised an update about visit to the Montenegro and Monaco. You just said: ''Since our team visited Monaco (where many successful meetings were held)''. For Monaco you said you will announce something new, because you were still negotiating, but after two months still nothing. Also price didn't move, because of those meeting, nothing. So in my eyes those are just vacations for you, without intensive meetings, because you simply have nothing to show after those meetings...

From 150k daily volume to 1.5miliom daily volume is for you nothing..you must be kidding.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

Against the background of the general growth of the coin looks still a bit modest. I do not know what awaits us in the future, but I think everything will be fine in a general sense community. It is interesting to observe that the calculations are possible and a positive impact on the price in the near future. Because the price of 0.15 / 0.2 $ for a period of time is so to speak not serious. I look forward to significant growth in the near future.
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

PROGRESS REPORT

From 150k daily volume to 1.5miliom daily volume is for you nothing..you must be kidding.

I said it was nothing done in monaco and montenegro, and they went just for holidays there, because after those ''meetings'' nothing happened and they just said that there were held successful meetings... If you know what happened there and we don't, because you must go to Ljubljana to find out some information it's bullshit and certainly not legal. That is called market manipulation, because some people trade with more knowledge about the project. If the team tell some information to the people who visit Ljubljana they must also post it for everyone else. And do you know that 90-95% daily volume is on bittrex, and Xaurum will be delisted on December 22nd, 2017. It could be delisted because of volume, or because Xaurum looks like a p&d on charts.
ceca

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Zrjawkn,volume does not count,in xaurum just gold increase count,and gold does not move and price too.If you read what xaurum team wrote after visiting Montenegro explain me what they did in 6 months?Read again their article regarding 6 months strategy and what happened?Gold did not increase, no new partnership,no mastercard,no representatives for other countries...etc.. iam still a supporter of this project but team should try different approach because their marketing does not work at all
1234xm

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

bittrex is delisting xaurum on 22 of december. why?
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Also Iconomi was delisted from one of the US based exchange. SEC is trying to keep US citizens from crypto market.

Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR
MARKET REMOVAL ON Bittrex.com

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

... sic manet gloria mundi.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

True. Soon big problem for price! If you ask me soon price will go under 0.10$
Thx god its weekend and holders not know for this news!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
strongstorm

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

True. Soon big problem for price! If you ask me soon price will go under 0.10$
Thx god its weekend and holders not know for this news!

If price drops under 0,10$ that means new buyers will get coins that will be more than 60% backed by gold. Great point to enter...
kamenicar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Due to US regulatory changes all US based exchanges will have to delist tokens that hold something more than just a name. Bittrex is not an exception. They already delisted some tokens, more tokens will follow, including Xaurum on 22.12.2017. We believe Bittrex delivered great service to its users and it is sad to see that US regulatory changes are forcing them to do that. You can read our full statement on the link below.

https://medium.com/@xaurumsocial/statement-on-btc-xaur-market-removal-bittrex-com-96f983701bb5

Do you have any link for those informations - i am trying to find more about this but all i can find is that SEC in not sure whether the cryptocurrencies should be treated as securities... and their answer is: maybe... as much as I can find, all cryptocurrencies are treated the same...

I think others would like that info too.
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

I have a question for the Xaurum team: is Xaurum categorized as a utility token or security token?
Look at the explanation on the video (Slovenian language, first 24 min.): https://www.facebook.com/mladipodjetnik/videos/10155911309694518/

None of the team replied to the above question. I set it up precisely because I thought that it would soon happen what was predicted on Bittrex today.
Obviously there is no doubt what kind of coin is Xaurum. SEC says this is a security token and is subject to the regulations of the financial world.
Of course I do not think so, Xaurum is covered with gold, while the other coins are with a business idea that can be done or not.
America is the smartest country in the world and must protect its dumb citizens. Why not ban the BTC, which is worth more than General Motors, even if it does not have factories, machines, employees, patents, etc. It's really a strange world ...
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

This is bullshit. Bittrex won't delist Civic, Viberate, Cardano... Again a lie to investors. Nobody ever said that Xaurum is a security, which Iconomi is by the way. And SEC is against securities.
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

This is bullshit. Bittrex won't delist Civic, Viberate, Cardano... Again a lie to investors. Nobody ever said that Xaurum is a security, which Iconomi is by the way. And SEC is against securities.

It s not a lie its a fact Xaurum is security...
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Do you have any link for those informations - i am trying to find more about this but all i can find is that SEC in not sure whether the cryptocurrencies should be treated as securities... and their answer is: maybe... as much as I can find, all cryptocurrencies are treated the same...

I think others would like that info too.

look here mail from bittrex!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAUR

after they delist it..only that 2 exchnages..btw hitbtc make fake volume... you need binance urgent! the only exchnage that can save xau.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

guys dont get mad,fact is here that bitterx post they will delist it..smart now sale..since other exchanges have no buy support at all! i wish you happy sale out..i did it long time ago i know this will happen..

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Hello Xaurum developers and QA.

My question is: "Did you know that this is going to happen?". You write like you did. "We anticipated the separation of tokens connected with assets from others and have been preparing for that moment to come."

In this case I am very interested in why didn't you warn the investors? You could have prevented the panic and inform the community in advance! You could have written that new exchanges are in "to do" list and give rough dates when will normal trading with Xaurum be possible again (since HitBTC is a joke, Bittrex had 90% of trade volume). What can you do with tokens that can not be sold anywhere?

A lot of people lost a lot of their investment value today and you knew it will happen... Are the investors not important? You have email addresses and telephone numbers of people registered in "xaurum pro" and you didn't find it important enough to inform us? When you were selling Gamma you have used those numbers and sent us SMS message invited us to invest, but now, when bad things happened we were not important anymore?

Is this why one masternode left, because he knew what will happen?

Again great communication Xaurum team! About the masternode we were informed via etherscan, now we were informed via Bittrex... Please think, if you find it ok, that we get bad news about Xaurum from other sources first...
hope-crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

STATEMENT ON BTC/XAUR

Hello Xaurum developers and QA.

My question is: "Did you know that this is going to happen?". You write like you did. "We anticipated the separation of tokens connected with assets from others and have been preparing for that moment to come."

In this case I am very interested in why didn't you warn the investors? You could have prevented the panic and inform the community in advance! You could have written that new exchanges are in "to do" list and give rough dates when will normal trading with Xaurum be possible again (since HitBTC is a joke, Bittrex had 90% of trade volume). What can you do with tokens that can not be sold anywhere?

A lot of people lost a lot of their investment value today and you knew it will happen... Are the investors not important? You have email addresses and telephone numbers of people registered in "xaurum pro" and you didn't find it important enough to inform us? When you were selling Gamma you have used those numbers and sent us SMS message invited us to invest, but now, when bad things happened we were not important anymore?

Is this why one masternode left, because he knew what will happen?

Again great communication Xaurum team! About the masternode we were informed via etherscan, now we were informed via Bittrex... Please think, if you find it ok, that we get bad news about Xaurum from other sources first...

They cannot inform just a few people in community. They should do it publicly, if they would do this...
Do you know what they said about summer drop? That they knew that the drop will happened, because same was last year. But do you know what's really interesting about that? Almost all customers bought Xaurum through a salesman who is a member of the Xaurum Foundation. (I think that's what it was called then, but I'm not sure.)So what does that mean? That the whole summer sellers didn't work? At the beginning, we could still believe, because there was a big correction, but in six months they were unable to get back to the production price.
During this time, we fell from 12000 satoshis to 1000 and from 50 to 200+ on CMC. Believers say that the coin is at least stable, but I see a fluctuation from $ 0.15 to $ 0.27 and that didn't happen just once. If you look at the chart, you see a lot of pumps and dumbs.
And for cherry on a cake: In September, I was told that there will be few mints until the new year and the price could rise to 1$. That told me someone from the team. Of course, this did not happen, but I believed only because of greed, I can admit that. I do not know if this is a legitimate marketing strategy, but it is certainly not transparent.
zrjawkn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

guys dont get mad,fact is here that bitterx post they will delist it..smart now sale..since other exchanges have no buy support at all! i wish you happy sale out..i did it long time ago i know this will happen..

Hi all you FUDers...you don t need to sell Xaurum to withdrawal them to others exchanges or MEW.

So stop FUD unexperienced people if you are a  "swing trader" don t play with karma.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: