Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
greatlive

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

MASTERNODE COMMUNICATION PROFILE

Welcome to this opening post.

Under username GoldenNode we will post news connected with masternode activities. We want to keep you up to date with all of the important news and since Auresco Institute as technical developer of the project and the one who oversees all the businesses connected with storage and purchase of gold, can not give you all the answers connected with sales and other projects supporting masternode duties, we opened this profile.

Stay tuned for more info.

[/quote

As I see Xaurum goes in right direction. Thanks for projection growth and one-pager.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

Some people just can't get enough. No pictures of gold at first. If we see gold than we will believe it's not a scam. Than no roadmap... team delivers roadmap still not happy. Just admit that you are not happy with price moving anywhere and I will understand. Keep it simple. Dogecoin didn't do anything on development for 3 years there is no team whatsoever and it is holding its price. I am certain market is full of greedy bastards that what to go rich 1000% per day. So xaurum is just not interesting enough at this moment.

But things will certainly change when market enters the long bear season. People will lose faith in green colour and flee back to the golden tan.
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Please read the growth projection and posts carefully. The counties that are listed in the growth projection are result of the meetings. The base for the projection was taken from business results in Slovenia in 2017 with 45 active agents, where the gold gain was +83,784KG, like shown in the growth projection.

Nice roadmap, but it will be hard to achieve it...

I think we can not project the sale in Slovenia in the first half of the year 2017 for the next 5 years... every thing was booming then... every coin was making money - 3x to 50x times the investment... now the market is a bit more mature, investors are a bit more carefull, there is a lot of coins with promissing platform and ideas behind them...
The other thing is that Slovenian people invested far too much in it - the rule is that you invest in crypto just the amount you are willing to lose, bit some SLovenian gave all of their money in to xaurum. Some even took a loan to get in... and then we got stuck...

I don't really see the point of buying xaurum on the petrol station - just like you would go and buy bread and milk. Every investor has an account and most of them even have other coins in other exchanges. And have an account on Bitstamp - it takes about 10 minutes (and currently up to 14 days of waiting for confirmation) to make it happen.
And then you get the coins for half of the price. Also, almost everybody who bought xaurum, bought it from a agent - why wouldn't he trust him any more?

And there is the volume - currently there is 5-10 BTC daily volume on biggest exchange for Xaurum- HITBTC. In my opinion 1/3 of that volume is made by the team to manage the price from furter falling, 1/3 is made for speculating (even the people who should'nt (ethical reasons) be doing it). The last 1/3 is made by dissapointed investors who dump the coin and move on.

And what is the way to do it? To get the word arround? Certainly not with showing off - that was the mistake made by the team - some mentioned expensive cars, yahts, partiing in expensive places and so on. Xaurum should be known as a coin who is modest, gives you steady growth and helps people - Xaurum should help people - those who can't help themself. Events, donations, sharing the good with other people. Don't show off, be modest. People must see you as a good thing and not as a leage of veathy people who are making money of selling air and then spending it on things average people cant afford.

Please cancel the group ''ALi res poznam Xaurum'' because it is doing damage to you. It seems like a page for members of some cult. And those videos - OMG.

The team must buy off (rise) the price to 0,3$, no matter the cost - there must be reserves from last 7 months - and then put there a buy wall that no one will break and no one will even think to sell it... and when no one is willing to sell for that price, the price will rise...

Wish you/us all the best!!!

BeFocused

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

Some people just can't get enough. No pictures of gold at first. If we see gold than we will believe it's not a scam. Than no roadmap... team delivers roadmap still not happy. Just admit that you are not happy with price moving anywhere and I will understand. Keep it simple. Dogecoin didn't do anything on development for 3 years there is no team whatsoever and it is holding its price. I am certain market is full of greedy bastards that what to go rich 1000% per day. So xaurum is just not interesting enough at this moment.

But things will certainly change when market enters the long bear season. People will lose faith in green color and flee back to the golden tan.

I completely agree with you. In last 12 months in crypto world came a lot of new people just to do a big money in short time, like you said they would like to do like from 50USD ---50.000USD in a few weeks, but we all know if its possible or not and in how many cases that happened in last years.

I am really curious if someone is writing to Satoshi why the price of BITCOIN fall down for 50%, and how many answers they are getting out when they asking when the price is going to rise up again.

One another thing I found out from the posts on the forum.. it's very easy to see who is the professional guy and has experience from the corporate world and who was working as someone on the leading positions. That kind of people would never write posts like many of the posts have been written in the last time, there are posts with no respect to the team. So to me it's really funny when I read all these posts.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

But things will certainly change when market enters the long bear season. People will lose faith in green color and flee back to the golden tan.

I completely agree with you. In last 12 months in crypto world came a lot of new people just to do a big money in short time, like you said they would like to do like from 50USD ---50.000USD in a few weeks, but we all know if its possible or not and in how many cases that happened in last years.

I am really curious if someone is writing to Satoshi why the price of BITCOIN fall down for 50%, and how many answers they are getting out when they asking when the price is going to rise up again.

One another thing I found out from the posts on the forum.. it's very easy to see who is the professional guy and has experience from the corporate world and who was working as someone on the leading positions. That kind of people would never write posts like many of the posts have been written in the last time, there are posts with no respect to the team. So to me it's really funny when I read all these posts.

Amen
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

So you think it's normal that the team sets up a short plan and than fails to deliver all of that's been promised? You've probably never worked in real business where you'd be ditched if not deliver when agreed or spill lies all over.

I look forward seeing the results, but I'll stay skeptical till than
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

It's not right... ...if its promised it must be delivered.

I would rather see that they wouldn't give any promises (and do what they think its best for the project) so we could lose some dead weight - people that demand everything. They make promises for those kinds of people. Unpatient, demanding, greedy, "wantitall" people. Just dump you xaurums if you don't believe in them and go somewhere else. Nobody forced you to have xaurum in the first place.

If you have xaurums... Than you should spread positive vibes since negativity will only drive price further down... With negativity, you only spit in your own bowl. If you don't have it... please stop the FUD and leave this treat.

Stay sceptical. It is right and normal to be. No risk no reward....
goldenboi

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Growth plan ..... saaaaaaad

I just went trough "Growth plan"... This is so sad. 16 pages of bullshit, predictions made on what? If they are made on stats from Slovenia (as i fell they are), is even worst. You can t make predictions based on local market, where almost half of people that invested, are your friends/relatives....

Zero economic knowledge behind that  Shocked

ceca

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Some people will always hate xaurum , it does not metter what team provides.. this is the truth.. I must agree with Kamenicar that fb page ALI RES POZNAM XAURUM is a big disaster and xaurum official should prevent those kind of pages because it makes just damage and  puts bad light  on xaurum project. Team think about that. We need professionalism not children in sandbox telling bs.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:32:58 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:04:55 PM by XaurumQA

Thank you Xaurum team for those documents.

I have to say the predictions are really bold and I hope they will come true, at least half of them.

I have a few questions, what will be the purpose of announced:
- "mobile app"?
- "Xaurum dashboard"?
- "Xaurum bazar"?
- "Xaurum holding"?

Can someone who understands those buzzwords explain them a little? Sounds interesting but I don't know what is meant by it.

Good job, now you "just" have to make it happen.  Grin Thank you again.

Hello!
Thank you for your questions.

Xaurum dashboard is a platform where you will be able to track Xaurum activities in one place. It will include an event log where every transaction will be detected in real time, Xaurums burned and gold spread among existing XAUR. We will also implement personal gold gain monitor where users will see how much gold they gained personally for every transaction/mint that happen.

Xaurum Baazar is a platform connecting xaurum holders from all over the world with businesses that accept Xaurum as a means of payment.

Xaurum holding will enable Xaurum holders to store their precious gold backed currency safely.

Mobile app is an upgrade of Xaurum.pro platform that will enable masternodes and their teams to follow highest legal standards when registering new users with KYC and AML protocols on the go.
Golden_Node

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Hello!

We are happy to see so many responses on the published growth projection and onepager. Here are the answers to your questions and response to some misinterpretation of the published facts.

Firstly, we would like to clarify some facts about xaurum.pro platform. Xaurum.pro was exclusively developed by masternode’s team and it is not connected with Institute Auresco, which's purpose is not selling but producing of the token. Platform uses strict KYC and AML protocols and Xaurum was among first tokens using that and even more, developed its own platform to ensure highest legal and moral standards. We decided to accept these high standards even when this was not usual way of conducting crypto business and because of that we experienced some set backs considering faster adoption of token worldwide. Nevertheless, we managed to achieve great results on Slovenian market and we have no doubts about the results on foreign markets, actually we believe they are going to be even better.

As a fast growing company, we expanded our activity worldwide and in past year masternode and his team visited many different countries including Monaco, Brazil, Montenegro, Turkey, Dubai… All with a single goal to find as many alliances and partners worldwide to expand the business. We are proud to say that response was great and that teams of agents in Australia an Brazil are eager to start working on Xaurum projects. In the beginning of this long-awaited cooperation we encountered an obstacle regarding the money transfers to our region where are we physically buying the gold. We are currently working on two possible solutions that will enable easier cash flow from other continents to Europe.

Minting will start the moment we enable easier transactions. Since there was no mint for past few months and the price on the market was considerably lower we enabled the option of market price purchase. Via this type of orders we managed to sell more xaurum than we did in times when sales were made at the production price.

Regarding the fears about longterm future of xaurum sales, we would point out the fact, that usually crypotcurenncies rais their funds with ICO and when this funds are gone, they start to sell their premined coins to sustain their business plan. Xaurum is different since every mint can be seen as a type of ICO, and like it was shown in the past with regular mints there is no reason why people wouldn’t want to follow a succesfull project. Furthermore Xaurum is one of the rare projects with no premine. It is really important that creators of Xaurum and the core team including masternodes didn’t take a certain part of tokens in advance but they stepped in line as equals to any other holder. Their wish was and still is to establish community with a strong, stable and safe financial future.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Hello!

We are happy to see so many responses on the published growth projection and onepager. Here are the answers to your questions and response to some misinterpretation of the published facts.

Firstly, we would like to clarify some facts about xaurum.pro platform. Xaurum.pro was exclusively developed by masternode’s team and it is not connected with Institute Auresco, which's purpose is not selling but producing of the token. Platform uses strict KYC and AML protocols and Xaurum was among first tokens using that and even more, developed its own platform to ensure highest legal and moral standards. We decided to accept these high standards even when this was not usual way of conducting crypto business and because of that we experienced some set backs considering faster adoption of token worldwide. Nevertheless, we managed to achieve great results on Slovenian market and we have no doubts about the results on foreign markets, actually we believe they are going to be even better.

As a fast growing company, we expanded our activity worldwide and in past year masternode and his team visited many different countries including Monaco, Brazil, Montenegro, Turkey, Dubai… All with a single goal to find as many alliances and partners worldwide to expand the business. We are proud to say that response was great and that teams of agents in Australia an Brazil are eager to start working on Xaurum projects. In the beginning of this long-awaited cooperation we encountered an obstacle regarding the money transfers to our region where are we physically buying the gold. We are currently working on two possible solutions that will enable easier cash flow from other continents to Europe.

Minting will start the moment we enable easier transactions. Since there was no mint for past few months and the price on the market was considerably lower we enabled the option of market price purchase. Via this type of orders we managed to sell more xaurum than we did in times when sales were made at the production price.

Regarding the fears about longterm future of xaurum sales, we would point out the fact, that usually crypotcurenncies rais their funds with ICO and when this funds are gone, they start to sell their premined coins to sustain their business plan. Xaurum is different since every mint can be seen as a type of ICO, and like it was shown in the past with regular mints there is no reason why people wouldn’t want to follow a succesfull project. Furthermore Xaurum is one of the rare projects with no premine. It is really important that creators of Xaurum and the core team including masternodes didn’t take a certain part of tokens in advance but they stepped in line as equals to any other holder. Their wish was and still is to establish community with a strong, stable and safe financial future.

Thank you for your explanation😀😀😀
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Hello!

Thank you for explanation and sure hope and believe that solutions for easier cash flow will start to operate soon. I't time to wipe off the dust from minting machine Smiley
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

"Some people will always hate Xaurum."

Haha. Blaming customers not the team, pathetic. If you lack talent and proper education IT IS a problem, those things gives you credibility and professional edge.

Like how did you come up with that? https://m.imgur.com/a/bN11l
You just made it up, no real analysis whatsoever. And then WE are the haters?  Huh
BeFocused

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

"Some people will always hate Xaurum."

Haha. Blaming customers not the team, pathetic. If you lack talent and proper education IT IS a problem, those things gives you credibility and professional edge.

Like how did you come up with that? https://m.imgur.com/a/bN11l
You just made it up, no real analysis whatsoever. And then WE are the haters?  Huh

Do you know what is the most important? That you feel like a God! I don't blame you for posts like the last one, because I know that deep inside in you, you are a good guy! You are just a little confused because of the world you live in.

But still, we need to know what are we writing and posting. I would never write something that I would not write under name and surname, but yes by the nickname is easy to write with no consequences.

BR!
Anarh

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I do not believe that Mr.Ristic & co can achieve whatever published plan because until now they could not deliver whatever they promised. For investors price and volume are the most important criteria of success. Both are declined. Ignorance of community is not the best marketing strategy. 
hope-crypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Weekly update:

- Delisting from bittrex isn't huge blow. It won't affect the volume. Today Xaurum have 70k volume and is probably made from trading among people who are very closed to Xaurum devs.

- Projection is just bullshit. ''In following document 5 year growth projection is described in detail. Quite modest projections based on masternode’s experience on Slovenian market show that Xaurum will accumulate more than 13 tons of gold and more than 200.000 users just via direct sales until 2022.''
Please tell me, if this is very stupid, or I am the only one who thinks that?

-They have group on FB and I wasn't invited? So rude Sad

- Xaurum_scam: I really like your nickname. I wish that I would remember something similar before you, because you best describe the situation already in your own name. It's very important to some people! #hope-crypto

I will answer all the comments when I have time! I also expect better updates in the coming weeks. Some important news is coming soon! At least somebody has to do it, if no one else does it Smiley

Stay tuned!!!

PS: I'm not from the Xaurum team and I will NEVER advise to buy Xaurum! In case you get my message in connection with the purchase of Xauruma, it's definitely a scam and do not open links, but on the other hand Xaurum is already scam, so it wouldn't be really different!
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I believe that one of the easiest things that would make Xaurum price go skyrocket is if people would just remove bunch of their sell orders. Don’t get me wrong, if you need the money sell the coin, but if you are just staying at the position that might be reached in the future, like 0,31 usd you are just applying extra pressure that doesn’t serve the project. And if its bad for project it is bad for all holders... In my opinion, luckily the project is still so small that this things can make great difference and help project move forward… And all holders probably want that, I know I do. The volume is too low to have a chance of getting through these walls, what would enable price to skyrocket. Every so often, when the price falls a bit, up comes a new 'buy wall' keeping it there... I am sure if the way to the production price would be cleared, mints would happen much sooner... And if there is no one willing to sell the coin, people will want it even more...

Imagine that all, idk ETH holders would have their ETHs positioned on market for sale instead on their wallets… I removed everything that I placed, although I positioned everything for a prices over 1 USD. I encourage all who want the price to grow to do the same... It is just my opinion, don't want to be a smart ass or anything, but I really like this project and I want it to succeed.. What are your thoughts on that?
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

I bought some XAUR and will keep it for quite some time. Can some one find proof that this token can be swapped for gold?  There should be a clear proof that swapping can happen at near market price. 
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I believe that one of the easiest things that would make Xaurum price go skyrocket is if people would just remove bunch of their sell orders. Don’t get me wrong, if you need the money sell the coin, but if you are just staying at the position that might be reached in the future, like 0,31 usd you are just applying extra pressure that doesn’t serve the project. And if its bad for project it is bad for all holders... In my opinion, luckily the project is still so small that this things can make great difference and help project move forward… And all holders probably want that, I know I do. The volume is too low to have a chance of getting through these walls, what would enable price to skyrocket. Every so often, when the price falls a bit, up comes a new 'buy wall' keeping it there... I am sure if the way to the production price would be cleared, mints would happen much sooner... And if there is no one willing to sell the coin, people will want it even more...

Imagine that all, idk ETH holders would have their ETHs positioned on market for sale instead on their wallets… I removed everything that I placed, although I positioned everything for a prices over 1 USD. I encourage all who want the price to grow to do the same... It is just my opinion, don't want to be a smart ass or anything, but I really like this project and I want it to succeed.. What are your thoughts on that?

there isn't such a big sell wall... there is like 2 btc for price to rise to 1800 sats...

on the other hand - yes, the volume is too low and that makes the coin even more volatile... every big transaction has a big impact on the market. Also xaurum was ment to be a coin for long term investment, so there shouldn't be a lot of sell orders below 1$...

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: