Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

XAURUM VISITING POLAND

This weekend Xaurum Masternode team visited Poland. Domen Vidergar, one of the team leaders, together with experienced Xaurum representatives held first offical Xaurum meetup in Warsaw.

Response was overwhelming and team decided to revisit Poland in three weeks. Next official event will be held on 28. February 2018. Meanwhile members of Slovenian sales team will help educate the foreign agents.

Based on the feedback we decided to held at least 6 major events this year in Poland.

Hello Xaurum team.

Based on lates news I have a question: Is the goal of the team to get masternode in each major area (Brazil, Poland...), or is the goal to have them all covered by existing masternodes? In my opinion there would be benefits if more would be involved. For the start, no expensive international transaction fees when investing into the mint, because you operate in local country. And if more masternodes exist there is much less risk, (from risk management point of view). For example: what if we have only one and he decides to step out of the game, or he is involved in an accident and can not work for a month...

I'm just curious how you see this. Offcourse you can not just "invent" someone with 8M tokens...

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

I am sure Slovenian media coverage was bought as was Forbes exposure and as was FB page and as was Instagram page and as are orders on the market (manipulation). Waste of investors money. Currently to now effect.
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

I am sure Slovenian media coverage was bought as was Forbes exposure and as was FB page and as was Instagram page and as are orders on the market (manipulation). Waste of investors money. Currently to now effect.

You should replace the words ''i am sure'' with ''in my opinion'', or ''I think''... you sound like someone convinced you... in that case, that someone has great influence over your opinion. Or perhaps you have some evidence to back your words - would you please share that with the rest of us - '' I am sure'' we would like to know that as well.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Xaurum scam, Kemnicar,  I think people aren´t here to read your bs. If you don´t have anything to say about xaurum just fud please go somewhere else to write your stupid comments. We are fed up with your negativity.
Golden_Node

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:04:12 AM by Golden_Node

DIRECT MARKETING POLICY

We would like to reassure everyone that the numerous claims by laymen that purported the marketing of Xaurum is a so called multilevel marketing or a pyramid scheme are of course patently false. Xaurum's masternode employs agents for direct marketing where authorized marketers contact the subscribers who have signed a cooperation agreement after the completion of education and assessment. They are paid according by commissions from the transactions, most similar to for example, insurance agents.

Thank you,

Team Masternode Golden Node
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Xaurum scam, Kemnicar,  I think people aren´t here to read your bs. If you don´t have anything to say about xaurum just fud please go somewhere else to write your stupid comments. We are fed up with your negativity.

I still think that my comments were not stupid but just the result of what was happening. It was not negativity as it was concern, unanswered questions and lack of information. This site is made for expressing those thoughts and gathering info from other people.
Things are changing and so is my opinion. But this is neither the place neither the time for us solving our differences.

I generally think that this is a good project, but mistakes were made. Even mine. Pointing them out is a way to progress. And I thank you for that. One day we might look back and smile at this.

And now, let's buy some more xaurum while it's so cheap. For the past uncertain days it was one of rare ''store of value'' coins.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

It's amazing that with such a strong fall market cryptocurrency all, this coin is kept and even slightly increasing. Dev here of course it's great to watch right now. when, what day will definitely be adding a new exchange for the exchange?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

In first week there was 70 000 Xaurum sold on Petrol gas station and via sms. Great...I think there will be much much more when Slovenian cryto community understand that Xaurum is the cheapest way to get cryptocurrency( 0%fee).
gobbi

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

In first week there was 70 000 Xaurum sold on Petrol gas station and via sms. Great...I think there will be much much more when Slovenian cryto community understand that Xaurum is the cheapest way to get cryptocurrency( 0%fee).

I think even more, including today 127.500 xaurums were sold on Petrol. It will be even better when money from those coupons will go to mints.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

Ok, now they fixed the problem with transaction from foreign countries ... so we are waiting for the MINT - It's true?
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Ok, now they fixed the problem with transaction from foreign countries ... so we are waiting for the MINT - It's true?

or we are going to paint eggs for Easter first?
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:03:36 AM by Golden_Node

XAURUM INFRASTRUCTURE & MASTERNODES

The concept of Xaurum is designed for the long run, which means that the idea does not depend on the events happening in crypto and its current trends. Xaurum has been around for three years and will live on for another 5, 10, 50 years ... no matter what will happen with cryptocurrencieis and in what form they will exist. The year 2017 was dedicated to the development and testing of our business plan and setting up infrastructure - the largest source of added value of Xaurum in addition to gold and its growth.

The project, which initially transformed the electricity into gold, and is currently  changing paper (FIAT) to gold, was designed with the idea of trying to maintain its value regardless of the market conditions while still behaving elastically on uptrends. It is not based on the creation of hype, but on building of infrastructure that will last in the long run.

Due to the regulation and other interests of the financial and economic circles it is difficult to move today FIAT currencies from one end of the world to another and it will be even more difficult in the coming years and this is yet another reason why it is important to invest in a secure infrastructure and to take care of a healthy core.

Xaurum only works in ways that are consistent with legislation and advocates for strengthening regulation, which will provide lower risk and simplify access to crypto. Following these principles is necessary to ensure the longevity of the project and this efforts take some time.

Regardless of whether someone works on the basis of all legal and ethical norms, due to many unprofessional cryptoprojects, and some with dubious purposes, it takes a lot of energy and time to gain trust with business partners and different institutions.

All of this is the task of Masternodes and their teams, not just sales. Masternodes are one of the basic components of the project, and must therefore adhere both to external regulation and the principles of the project. Regardless of ethical standards, these conditions are practically hard to meet and include trust on both sides and therefore time.

In addition, the function itself requires a considerable financial contribution to the project, and this is one of the assurances that masternode works for the common good of the project, as it shares its financial fate. Our wishes are always to increase the number of masternodes, at the moment there are two of them, working on the project. We are aware that the work of multiple masternodes has many advantages, and are always working towards increasing their numbers.

Thank you,

Team Masternode Golden Node
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

XAURUM VISITING POLAND

This weekend Xaurum Masternode team visited Poland. Domen Vidergar, one of the team leaders, together with experienced Xaurum representatives held first offical Xaurum meetup in Warsaw.

Response was overwhelming and team decided to revisit Poland in three weeks. Next official event will be held on 28. February 2018. Meanwhile members of Slovenian sales team will help educate the foreign agents.

Based on the feedback we decided to held at least 6 major events this year in Poland.

Hello Xaurum team.

Based on lates news I have a question: Is the goal of the team to get masternode in each major area (Brazil, Poland...), or is the goal to have them all covered by existing masternodes? In my opinion there would be benefits if more would be involved. For the start, no expensive international transaction fees when investing into the mint, because you operate in local country. And if more masternodes exist there is much less risk, (from risk management point of view). For example: what if we have only one and he decides to step out of the game, or he is involved in an accident and can not work for a month...

I'm just curious how you see this. Offcourse you can not just "invent" someone with 8M tokens...

Thank you.

Hello!

We believe you will find the answers to your questions in our recent post posted above. :-)

Thank you!
gobbi

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

I made bad calculation,my fault there were 70 000 xaurums sold via Petrol,this is the right number.
Golden_Node

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

or we are going to paint eggs for Easter first?

Hello!

When the issue with transactions will be resolved, the information will be shared with you all here and on ANN and on Xaurum official communication channels. Thank you.
_jk_

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

XAURUM INFRASTRUCTURE & MASTERNODES

The concept of Xaurum is designed for the long run, which means that the idea does not depend on the events happening in crypto and its current trends. Xaurum has been around for three years and will live on for another 5, 10, 50 years ... no matter what will happen with cryptocurrencieis and in what form they will exist. The year 2017 was dedicated to the development and testing of our business plan and setting up infrastructure - the largest source of added value of Xaurum in addition to gold and its growth.

The project, which initially transformed the electricity into gold, and is currently  changing paper (FIAT) to gold, was designed with the idea of trying to maintain its value regardless of the market conditions while still behaving elastically on uptrends. It is not based on the creation of hype, but on building of infrastructure that will last in the long run.

Due to the regulation and other interests of the financial and economic circles it is difficult to move today FIAT currencies from one end of the world to another and it will be even more difficult in the coming years and this is yet another reason why it is important to invest in a secure infrastructure and to take care of a healthy core.

Xaurum only works in ways that are consistent with legislation and advocates for strengthening regulation, which will provide lower risk and simplify access to crypto. Following these principles is necessary to ensure the longevity of the project and this efforts take some time.

Regardless of whether someone works on the basis of all legal and ethical norms, due to many unprofessional cryptoprojects, and some with dubious purposes, it takes a lot of energy and time to gain trust with business partners and different institutions.

All of this is the task of Masternodes and their teams, not just sales. Masternodes are one of the basic components of the project, and must therefore adhere both to external regulation and the principles of the project. Regardless of ethical standards, these conditions are practically hard to meet and include trust on both sides and therefore time.

In addition, the function itself requires a considerable financial contribution to the project, and this is one of the assurances that masternode works for the common good of the project, as it shares its financial fate. Our wishes are always to increase the number of masternodes, at the moment there are two of them, working on the project. We are aware that the work of multiple masternodes has many advantages, and are always working towards increasing their numbers.

Everyone who built an innovative business from a scratch gets what is written. I must admit that I am really happy with how the team communicates lately. Keep up the good job.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

As far as to me it is clear, we wait for 1 exchange it will add this month. It of course pleases especially as now the positive trend perhaps begins. But it would be desirable to see also larger exchanges a top. Whether it is possible in the nearest future?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

Xaurum Infrastructure & Masternodes

The concept of Xaurum is designed for the long run, which means that the idea does not depend on the events happening in crypto and its current trends. Xaurum has been around for three years and will live on for another 5, 10, 50 years … no matter what will happen with cryptocurrencies and in what form they will exist. The year 2017 was dedicated to the development and testing of our business plan and setting up infrastructure — the largest source of added value of Xaurum in addition to gold and its growth.

The project, which initially transformed the electricity into gold, and is currently changing paper (FIAT) to gold, was designed with the idea of trying to maintain its value regardless of the market conditions while still behaving elastically on uptrends. It is not based on the creation of hype, but on building of infrastructure that will last in the long run.

https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/xaurum-infrastructure-masternodes-1c730daf4b17
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Bank of Slovenia has banned selling cryptotokens in banks. Petrol is next.
VisionRoller

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Bank of Slovenia has banned selling cryptotokens in banks. Petrol is next.

Link to the actual news, please?
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: