Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

It's getting started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keskerdark

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

XAUR wallet?
POOL?

Xaurum is an ERC20 token. Goldmine is in development. It will be a pool for mining XAUR.

any news on the Goldmine? Would love to mine XAUR..
wellbit

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Very nice! I really believe in this project!
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Great presentation video, very professional, now it is time to spread the word about xaurum all around.

Why are comments and voting disabled? Are you afraid of the truth?

All those mints and same market price. Bravo to the team, not.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:11:58 PM by hope-crypto

Great presentation video, very professional, now it is time to spread the word about xaurum all around.

Not to mention the really unprofessional attitude when they talk about a bubble in a video. And yes is obvious why comments and voting are disabled. It would be more negative comments etc.

And there was always a rule that the market price could deviate only 30% to make a mint. Now, new rules are being created and they are doing experimental mints. Bravo to the team, not Smiley
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

Not to mention the really unprofessional attitude when they talk about a bubble in a video. And yes is obvious why comments and voting are disabled. It would be more negative comments etc.

And there was always a rule that the market price could deviate only 30% to make a mint. Now, new rules are being created and you are doing experimental mints. Bravo to the team, not Smiley

You know how they say: motivation alone is not enough, if you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.  Roll Eyes
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

And there was always a rule that the market price could deviate only 30% to make a mint. Now, new rules are being created and you are doing experimental mints. Bravo to the team, not Smiley

You know how they say: motivation alone is not enough, if you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.  Roll Eyes

If you don´t like the project and what team is doing, sell what you have, (probably you do not have not even 1 xaur) and stop with your primitive comments. If you have questions go direct to the xaurum office and ask them, but you don´t have balls to do that I guess, you are just good at writing stupid comments here.
BeFocused

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

And you are like one of them, you must be very motivated to writing post like this one. I can't believe people have time and will to do this, so unprofessional and childish.

But still, I wish you all the best in your life.
eXtAtUtoR

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

XAUR wallet?
POOL?

Xaurum is an ERC20 token. Goldmine is in development. It will be a pool for mining XAUR.

Goldmine is in development. We plan to be finished the latest on Q3 2018.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

XAUR wallet?
POOL?

Goldmine is in development. We plan to be finished the latest on Q3 2018.

Great, eXtatUtor are you in charge of goldmine?Could you give some details how everything will work?Iam very excited about goldmine.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Actually of course development very much pleases and prospects it seems are. Development on the person, advance too in masses. But here for increase on the Internet of a turn it seems to me it is necessary to add more exchanges then the community will very strongly increase. By the way, when the exchange will be added already? Of course this personal opinion and to you is better and better more visible and more clear to developers. I two hands for your project and wish good luck to you.
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

And there was always a rule that the market price could deviate only 30% to make a mint. Now, new rules are being created and they are doing experimental mints. Bravo to the team, not Smiley

I on the other hand congratulate the team for changing the way they were doing mints. You can not improve if you can't or won't change... All the smart companies change the things that don't work... I don't know what would that be a bad thing.

I also believe that interpretation of the bubble is the video on point. Yeah it is true that everything is a bit more complicated, but the overall message is correct. People who actually believe that the value of something can rise if there is no actual change in value are in my opinion don't see the things clearly enough or they don't have proper financial and economic background...

As they say in the Business insider: "Future historians will probably also be dumbfounded when they see how long people allowed worthless, unbacked fiat paper to pass as money.  It’s extraordinary that most people today happily accept a digital abstraction of paper currency controlled by a single individual as ‘valuable’." And the same or even worse situation we have in crypto... Xaurum is in my opinion a lighthouse among many projects...
keskerdark

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Where can I find more info about the "melting process" and who will pay all the fees? (insurance, shipping, administration etc.. ?)

Also wondering about the gold bars sizes.. since bigger gold bars (1kg) is valued around gold spot price and 1g gold bars way more expensive (50% +).

Who will pay all fee's when exchaning your 1kg bars to 1g bars?

keskerdark

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Where can I find more info about the "melting process" and who will pay all the fees? (insurance, shipping, administration etc.. ?)

Also wondering about the gold bars sizes.. since bigger gold bars (1kg) is valued around gold spot price and 1g gold bars way more expensive (50% +).

Who will pay all fee's when exchaning your 1kg bars to 1g shippable bars? From which country do you ship, do we need to pay tax,VA, duties etc?

Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

I have a question for the team. I read that also Hong Kong is forcing exchanges to delist security tokens (what Xaurum without the doubt is). Securities are state regulated and you can not just come and sell them without permission of the state and strict regulations you have to follow. Now we have USA and HK passing such laws, who will follow?

Do you have some strategies how you will be able to keep the token on markets in case other countries follow with such regulations?

I see people bragging how Xaurum has "real value" and other tokens are just "thin air", and this has become a serious problem now. If such regulations will follow also in other states, I would rather have "thin air" that can be traided/sold than "real value" that can be only exchanged for gold (at 0.06€ I think).

Can we get some official answer please.
Thank you.
EFENDI44

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

hi

Slowly but for sure i am loosing hope to get back what i invest.i bought
in november on highest possible price and from that time it is only going down.
The mint for 100g of gold in more than half year.Uffffff i dont know what to say.
I will be lucky if i got my invested money back with no lost.Finger cross Huh
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Who will pay all fee's when exchaning your 1kg bars to 1g shippable bars? From which country do you ship, do we need to pay tax,VA, duties etc?

Hello!

Xaurum can be according to the ratio exchanged for gold anytime, anywhere. Melting is the process of provably destroying XAUR and receiving the quantity of gold determined by xaurum ratio at the time of melting. Xaurum ratio is determined as the quantity of current gold reserves divided by the quantity of the current money supply. Melting becomes economically advantageous only when the market prices are below the value of gold. Melting serves as a mechanism of preserving value regardless of the market price.

All the gold reserves are stored at Loomis, except 6351 g in locally (at the moment Slovenia) for faster melting. The gold is prepaid as 1g 999.9 good delivery gold bars and stored as 1 kg or 0.5 kg bars, to decrease costs. Some additional costs will be required as Xaurum transaction fees (0.5 XAUR per transaction) and as costs for securing international transport, that depend on quantity and your location (you can preview the options and costs here). So we advise anyone to be sure to check your country's gold taxation and other regulation.

With opening of new markets and offices around the globe we are also making melting infrastructure more efficient, so that holders that will decide to melt, will be able to get gold delivered from the nearest Xaurum branch or even in person, if they live close by.

You can request a melt at this address:
https://xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Thank you.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:44:57 PM by XaurumQA

I have a question for the team. I read that also Hong Kong is forcing exchanges to delist security tokens (what Xaurum without the doubt is). Securities are state regulated and you can not just come and sell them without permission of the state and strict regulations you have to follow. Now we have USA and HK passing such laws, who will follow?

Do you have some strategies how you will be able to keep the token on markets in case other countries follow with such regulations?

I see people bragging how Xaurum has "real value" and other tokens are just "thin air", and this has become a serious problem now. If such regulations will follow also in other states, I would rather have "thin air" that can be traided/sold than "real value" that can be only exchanged for gold (at 0.06€ I think).

Thank you.

Hello!

We are actively following all the regulation changes. However legislation in the field of cryptocurenncies  will be further developed and modified. Certain exchanges follow and even take various measures themselves on the basis of only the envisaged changes in legislation. Otherwise, there are different parameters for determining whether a particular item falls under security, but there are no exact legal provisions.

The Howey Test is one of the most important tests that is widely used to determine whether tokens qualify as securities. It was introduced in 1946 in the U.S. Supreme Court case of SEC v. W.J. Howey Co., 328 U.S. 293 (1946) as “a contract, transaction, or scheme whereby a person invests his money in
a common enterprise and is led to expect profits solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party.” The form of contract was found to be immaterial so long as the investment met the test criteria. Over the years, various courts broadened application of the test interpreting it wider and wider. Today, the Howey Test includes the following definitive prongs all of which have to be present to satisfy the test for securities:

- An investment of money, which is broadly defined and includes any consideration with value
- Into the common enterprise, which is further defined by different courts as a vertical and/or horizontal commonality of risks and profits among investors in some proportion
- With the expectation of profits, which is also broadly defined as any form of capital appreciation, cash return on investment or other earnings such as dividends and interest
- Solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party, whose actions must play a significant role in the success of the business.

Based on this test almost every cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin) can be defined as  security or the same parameters can be used to prove the opposite, depends on the quality of your legal representatives ;-)

That said, even if some projects and tokens will be fairly or unfairly marked as securities there will always be exchanges that will enable trading with them.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:25:35 PM by Aurum Project

WELCOME TO XAURUM’S OFFICE IN PORTUGAL

We are glad to announce that Xaurum is successfully conquering new lands and develops its infrastructure abroad. Following the expansion plans set in the end of 2017 Mastrnode’s team has opened an office in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. Leading man behind this expansion is experienced businessman and international business consultant Fábio Sócrates.

You will find the office on this address:

Av. do Atlântico Nº16 13.01
1990-019 Lisbon
PORTUGAL

You can check the video of the office here:
https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/videos/1171074586362703/

You can follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial

... sic manet gloria mundi.
strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Thank you.

Hello!

We are actively following all the regulation changes. However legislation in the field of cryptocurenncies  will be further developed and modified. Certain exchanges follow and even take various measures themselves on the basis of only the envisaged changes in legislation. Otherwise, there are different parameters for determining whether a particular item falls under security, but there are no exact legal provisions.

The Howey Test is one of the most important tests that is widely used to determine whether tokens qualify as securities. It was introduced in 1946 in the U.S. Supreme Court case of SEC v. W.J. Howey Co., 328 U.S. 293 (1946) as “a contract, transaction, or scheme whereby a person invests his money in
a common enterprise and is led to expect profits solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party.” The form of contract was found to be immaterial so long as the investment met the test criteria. Over the years, various courts broadened application of the test interpreting it wider and wider. Today, the Howey Test includes the following definitive prongs all of which have to be present to satisfy the test for securities:

- An investment of money, which is broadly defined and includes any consideration with value
- Into the common enterprise, which is further defined by different courts as a vertical and/or horizontal commonality of risks and profits among investors in some proportion
- With the expectation of profits, which is also broadly defined as any form of capital appreciation, cash return on investment or other earnings such as dividends and interest
- Solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party, whose actions must play a significant role in the success of the business.

Based on this test almost every cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin) can be defined as  security or the same parameters can be used to prove the opposite, depends on the quality of your legal representatives ;-)

That said, even if some projects and tokens will be fairly or unfairly marked as securities there will always be exchanges that will enable trading with them.

I will just leave this here: https://imgur.com/a/70RD5

This picture is just symbolic picture but it represents a real state...
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: