Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain  (Read 86521 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:42:12 PM

Been away on vacation and looks like TheNewAnon135246 has been doing some detective work.  Thanks man.  Deadman10, unless you want a kerambit stuck up your Indo ass, you better start refunding investors quick.  It's odd that you would sell an account for one forum yet continue to use the same username on another.  I'll see if there's a link between you and that Alex Backster guy.  
stupid asshole i dont have any link with that skam.rar, check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=799592 KWH already give feedback that i sold the (omodz) acc to someone. and the reference link already edited by the new owner. open ur mind dude. do some research b4 u got skam by anon dev lol.

We'll see about this.  You're the stupid asshole that is still using omodz on thebot and selling bitcoins on there.  The reference from KWH trust is blank.  You might end up living up to your username Deadman with a kerambit up your ass kid.  
im an exchanger dude. ill show u all of my transaction of buying btc match amount with my banking account. if u want ill show u. whats wrong with me if im selling btc, im always selling btc from long time ago whats wrong with that dude ? i buy btc from my local website with my local bank. i can show u all of my buying btc transaction if u want.
the reference from KWH yea its blank. but it can confirmed that i sell my (omodz btctalk) acc and i still use my omodz tbn.

Time will tell.  If it's not you than good for you.  It's pretty odd that omodz didn't post for months but when declouds came up as a scam, he started to post again. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:45:51 PM

Been away on vacation and looks like TheNewAnon135246 has been doing some detective work.  Thanks man.  Deadman10, unless you want a kerambit stuck up your Indo ass, you better start refunding investors quick.  It's odd that you would sell an account for one forum yet continue to use the same username on another.  I'll see if there's a link between you and that Alex Backster guy.  
stupid asshole i dont have any link with that skam.rar, check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=799592 KWH already give feedback that i sold the (omodz) acc to someone. and the reference link already edited by the new owner. open ur mind dude. do some research b4 u got skam by anon dev lol.

We'll see about this.  You're the stupid asshole that is still using omodz on thebot and selling bitcoins on there.  The reference from KWH trust is blank.  You might end up living up to your username Deadman with a kerambit up your ass kid.  
im an exchanger dude. ill show u all of my transaction of buying btc match amount with my banking account. if u want ill show u. whats wrong with me if im selling btc, im always selling btc from long time ago whats wrong with that dude ? i buy btc from my local website with my local bank. i can show u all of my buying btc transaction if u want.
the reference from KWH yea its blank. but it can confirmed that i sell my (omodz btctalk) acc and i still use my omodz tbn.

Time will tell.  If it's not you than good for you.  It's pretty odd that omodz didn't post for months but when declouds came up as a scam, he started to post again.  
Time will tell Wink i msged to him whats his username before buying my btctalk acc then he gone off. i see that acc yesterday and he last seen on 1 october and then now he is online again
he is also posting on 22 may 2016 that he is buying sr acc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481409.msg14930987#msg14930987
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:52:20 PM

Time will tell.  If it's not you than good for you.  It's pretty odd that omodz didn't post for months but when declouds came up as a scam, he started to post again.  
Time will tell Wink i msged to him whats his username before buying my btctalk acc then he gone off. i see that acc yesterday and he last seen on 1 october and then now he is online again
he is also posting on 22 may 2016 that he is buying sr acc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481409.msg14930987#msg14930987

BTW, if it's not you.  I'm sorry.  I'm not like this, I just freaken hate scammers.  Just take it as a lesson and be more careful selling accounts, it's not even worth it cause shit like this can lead back to you.  Peace.
Deadman10

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:56:55 PM

BTW, if it's not you.  I'm sorry.  I'm not like this, I just freaken hate scammers.  Just take it as a lesson and be more careful selling accounts, it's not even worth it cause shit like this can lead back to you.  Peace.
I really feel upset hearing this very bad information. im only student 16 yrs old, and im register here just for get information abt btc and selling some virtual goodies like aws ec2 acc, hitleap acc etc. after i got member status, i see ppl here selling it for 5-6$. and then i think that i can earn much money by farming acc. I sell that (omodz) acc and then create this acc. the time that acc sold and when this acc created isnt far. ill never sell every acc that ive anymore for now. yea i already take this as a lesson.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:58:32 PM

Other scam ICO?

What a bad, people like to stole money.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:01:30 PM

Other scam ICO?

The scammer will get caught, especially getting DAB Bank involved in the scam.  

pastapaska

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:07:18 AM

Other scam ICO?

Really? I hope so, if they won't catch him, there will be more and more ico scammers in the crypto.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:14:26 AM

You could tell it was a scam by the Youtube video. I mean come on.
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:16:02 AM

Other scam ICO?

How will he get caught though? We don't know if he's from that country. If he's not, the authority of that country isn't really going to care. I do hope he gets caught and castrated.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:29:39 AM

any news about this scammer?
I see btc still in escrow address
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 04:46:53 AM

any news about this scammer?
I see btc still in escrow address
there is no news about this scammer, even btc still in escrow address but is hard to get back money from this scammer
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:32:13 AM

So what's the latest on DeClouds? Been away for a while...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:39:26 AM

Sad to see innocent investors getting ripped off again. Any news from the dev? If this is a scam, then the scammer played really well. Making fake pictures and even getting a crypto news site publish fake news about declouds. Another lesson learned not to trust anything blindly!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:19:09 AM

Sad to see innocent investors getting ripped off again. Any news from the dev? If this is a scam, then the scammer played really well. Making fake pictures and even getting a crypto news site publish fake news about declouds. Another lesson learned not to trust anything blindly!

Yeah, he did really well done job, the crypto news platform are only doing their job, there are there to disseminate information is now left to you reading the information to digest it and make a decision on what to do with the information

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:22:11 AM

fully disappointment!
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:35:08 AM

Have we all been robbed? Anything happening in the Slack channel?

If so, who is the guy in the videos..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:53:31 AM

warning : Scammers are always lurking around
So sad for all others who lost their money too.. Huh
- Do not be too easy to trust something/ someone, do some research first.
- The point is, don't be greedy!
- Be wise with your own money!
really sad !

Sad Sad Sad
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:56:11 AM

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:06:38 AM

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

Who is in charge of that address? Wonder if we can get our BTC back from that address.

So has DeClouds been 100% confirmed to be a scam? Fortunately I didn't invest too much, but still a pain in the ass.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:20:17 AM

Who is in charge of that address? Wonder if we can get our BTC back from that address.

So has DeClouds been 100% confirmed to be a scam? Fortunately I didn't invest too much, but still a pain in the ass.

You please remove the signature asap, someone naive may invest in this project without seeing recent posts and scam accusation

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: