Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:46:01 PM

i think it is not dream you can become rich with bitcoin in reality, in present time it is a very very good opportunity to become rich with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that it will very soon reach to its previous position, i can also hope that the price of bitcoin will very soon the all time high limit and it will really give you a good income at the end.
Yes if you want to become rich then work hard and the reality of using bitcoin has big potential that soon you will become one of millionaire who uses bitcoin this bitcoin has very big opportunity waiting us to become rich with bitcoin and if we still believe that this dream will not fall apart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:46:18 PM

I am not dreaming of getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not think that it is ever going to happen even if I spend my whole life on it.
It also does not matter to me not becoming rich with Bitcoin in am rich in many other ways Bitcoin is not needed in that way.

If we are earning bitcoin in  our spare time and if its only an extra income for us then we can never expect to become rich with it as to get rich you need to have higher source of income and that is not possible with bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:33:06 AM

holding bitcoin for long term is only possible if you are having enough income for your holding period.

Because I do see many people are spending their bitcoin savings when they face any need of extra money. This is due to they are not having strong resolution for saving bitcoin for long periods. They are deviating from the plan of becoming rich as they are spending bitcoin time to time.
Yes, earning bitcoin is harder and saving is much harder but the real challenging thing must be holding it for long periods without spending anything. Because, if you start spend in small amount from our bitcoin saving, we might end up with no bitcoin saving after certain point of time. Then the dream of getting rich with bitcoin may go dream for ever.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:46:47 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have dreamed a couple of times about getting rich with bitcoin but then short after that I wake and realize that I am not rich with bitcoin.
Maybe it is a sign that I will some day become rich with bitcoin in the future.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I have dreamed a couple of times about getting rich with bitcoin but then short after that I wake and realize that I am not rich with bitcoin.

That was funny.  Grin
It happened to me also when I was just starting and really got excited thinking of ways to profit from bitcoin.
I guess it really do happen when you are too hooked with one thing.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:06:43 PM

my dream in use bitcoin can inraese my income and supported income in my salary in job office
but is next iam expert about bitcoin my dream inrcaese get rich with bitcoin
But, you should not be so greedy due to the fact of you are having bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin will support you to become rich but not in an quick time nor not up to an imaginary levels. You must work hard to have enough number of bitcoins to fulfil your level of richness. If you imagine big then you must work harder to have enough number of bitcoins to go that big levels.
You are right. Usually people think bitcoin is an easy way of making money and becoming rich. But, practically bitcoin needs same hard work to have it similar to fiats, the good thing is fiats will not get value appreciation over time whereas bitcoin will do. So, saving bitcoin for long term is the key to achieve our dream of becoming rich.
But holding bitcoin for long term is only possible if you are having enough income for your holding period.

Because I do see many people are spending their bitcoin savings when they face any need of extra money. This is due to they are not having strong resolution for saving bitcoin for long periods. They are deviating from the plan of becoming rich as they are spending bitcoin time to time.
Please do not discourage people here. In my opinion even we are saving very small amount of bitcoin is more than enough to become rich with bitcoin as bitcoin will be having millions of dollars worth in future. Also, in my opinion, saving bitcoin for long term without spending some of them is not possible for anyone because financial emergency is applicable to even to multi-billionaires.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:14:32 PM

That was funny.  Grin
It happened to me also when I was just starting and really got excited thinking of ways to profit from bitcoin.
I guess it really do happen when you are too hooked with one thing.

That's right and sometimes even I had dreamed that someone sent me millions of bitcoins accidentally to my wallet address but when I woke up reality was different  Angry
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

Maybe most of the members here aren't rich because of Bitcoin, but I can't negate that Bitcoin gave me a good source to make money online, but that doesn't mean no one became rich with Bitcoin, a lot of old Bitcoin and altcoin traders are very rich, they have accumulated trading experience over the past years, and sure they have hundreds of Bitcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:47:20 PM

Probably the time in which you could get rich overnight with bitcoin is over, right now is the time of steady profits, while that maybe not as exciting it can prove to be incredible profitable in the long run.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:47:07 PM

I am not dreaming of getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not think that it is ever going to happen even if I spend my whole life on it.
It also does not matter to me not becoming rich with Bitcoin in am rich in many other ways Bitcoin is not needed in that way.

If we are earning bitcoin in  our spare time and if its only an extra income for us then we can never expect to become rich with it as to get rich you need to have higher source of income and that is not possible with bitcoin.
yes that is right but i think that bitcoin do not need to give full day time to bitcoin, as i can cover my work in bitcoin forum and can easily study the market in my spare time therefore we also consider the income of bitcoin as secondary option.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

yes that is right but i think that bitcoin do not need to give full day time to bitcoin, as i can cover my work in bitcoin forum and can easily study the market in my spare time therefore we also consider the income of bitcoin as secondary option.

Its always good to treat bitcoin as an secondary source of income instead of depending only on it for living as it would be really risk to depend only on bitcoin as we are not sure what future of bitcoin holds for us.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:15:17 PM

I do believe its more a question about a dream, to get rich with bitcoin we would need to make a huge investement and even doing such i doubt we could achieve those, the way to get near those its the altcoin market, that is with huge volume of pump and dump all weeks.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

I do believe its more a question about a dream, to get rich with bitcoin we would need to make a huge investement and even doing such i doubt we could achieve those, the way to get near those its the altcoin market, that is with huge volume of pump and dump all weeks.

If bitcoin is just an extra income for us then we can never expect to get rich with it as it will only give you a limited income which won't be sufficient to get rich with it.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

i think it is not dream you can become rich with bitcoin in reality, in present time it is a very very good opportunity to become rich with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that it will very soon reach to its previous position, i can also hope that the price of bitcoin will very soon the all time high limit and it will really give you a good income at the end.
Yes if you want to become rich then work hard and the reality of using bitcoin has big potential that soon you will become one of millionaire who uses bitcoin this bitcoin has very big opportunity waiting us to become rich with bitcoin and if we still believe that this dream will not fall apart.

We all have these dreams and I think that getting rich with the bitcoin is possible but that you need to do it good and that it will take time and patient.
Of course hard working is needed but not really required.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:41:50 PM

We all have these dreams and I think that getting rich with the bitcoin is possible but that you need to do it good and that it will take time and patient.
Of course hard working is needed but not really required.
So you are expecting to get rich without doing hard work? And if you think so then you will never become rich as hard work is mandatory to become rich either in bitcoin or in real world with fiat.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:03:56 PM

Probably the time in which you could get rich overnight with bitcoin is over, right now is the time of steady profits, while that maybe not as exciting it can prove to be incredible profitable in the long run.
I think the key to getting rich in bitcoin is continuing to collect bitcoin from the income you get and store it on a regular basis, consistent with what you're doing, having collected many bitcoin, then sell your bitcoin and you'll get a wealth

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:05:23 PM

I think the key to getting rich in bitcoin is continuing to collect bitcoin from the income you get and store it on a regular basis, consistent with what you're doing, having collected many bitcoin, then sell your bitcoin and you'll get a wealth

Yes at this stage we should try to collect as many coins as possible as we never know what price bitcoin will touch in future and if it skyrockets then even descent amount of coins can make us rich in future.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:10:58 PM

I have earned some money trading and lending bitcoin. But I haven't made up for what I lost when cryptsy stole my money. It may take years to recover from that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:15:21 PM

Even if Bitcoin doubles in price to $1200, unless you are able to buy $100k worth of coins, you won't make six figures overnight.
The days of putting in a few dollars and becoming rich are over for Bitcoin.
It may happen every few years if you are lucky enough to pick the right Altcoin, but it takes a lot of research and smart trading.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:15:59 PM

I have earned some money trading and lending bitcoin. But I haven't made up for what I lost when cryptsy stole my money. It may take years to recover from that.
If you had enough stored in cryptsy, it may very well take a long-ass period of time in order for you to get your money back. It's a shame that this is what has happened so far and we have people like you who lost their money due to criminal business practices. Hopefully in the future things change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: