Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.
Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.
I think buying bitcoin in the low price does not mean you will become rich very easily. you need to do a lot of trade so that you get lucky and get rich on that investment

Maybe he means that he buy in low price then hold it after sometimes sell it because the value will rises up. This method is used by a lot of persons who are not so techy or dont have time to trade etc.
That means you are doing a long term investment and you have to be smart enough to continue investing bitcoins until you can accumulate a good volume of bitcoins so it will be worth once you cash out in the future. However, things is not only moving in one direction, we have seen how the price of bitcoin dump and people panic, thus it's necessary that you have faith on bitcoin and you will not be easily affected by rumors or FUDS that you sell.
Yes I will agree with you that it will be just a "dream" because for use new users of Bitcoin we have missed the greatest chance of use buying Bitcoin at a lower price maybe below 100$ level. With its price right now it is hard to consider that we will become millionaires as if it only reach 2000$ it can only double our investment at best. Which is kinda impossible as of now because we have a low deman or rather a none increasing one.
Being rich with bitcoin is not all about the price or getting the chance to buy at the cheapest possible price because i don't agree with that. I only agree that getting rich with bitcoin is all about being good at exploring on the things that can help us to earn money fast like doing investment,trading and other kind of source of income and with that we could possibly be rich with bitcoin even though we didn't buy at the lower price.
to me i think those people who purchase bitcoin in 2009 and still holding it are really rich enough and that is only with the price increase. so i will like to say that people still have time to purchase bitcoin and hold it for a long time and theri dream of becoming rich from bitcoin will become true.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:42:29 PM

Bitcoin will help you to earn money, it helped a lot of people to earn money by just using technology. In my opinion bitcoin cannot help you to be rich, but it can help you to earn more money than normal work. Bitcoin is not a stable career it is because you are depending on the time when bitcoin is on a low price for you to buy some and waiting for the time that bitcoin will increase its price. It would take time for you to earn and sell bitcoin which means also that it would take time for you to earn money.
I think you are talking about people will buy bitcoin when the price low and sell when will be higher. I agree with you about that. This is one of the main strategy of making profit with bitcoin and it will take a time like you said, by the way, They can do trading which you can get profit in short time (I mean trading with others cryptocurrencys) which it is a great domain.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:49:30 AM

Bitcoin will help you to earn money, it helped a lot of people to earn money by just using technology. In my opinion bitcoin cannot help you to be rich, but it can help you to earn more money than normal work. Bitcoin is not a stable career it is because you are depending on the time when bitcoin is on a low price for you to buy some and waiting for the time that bitcoin will increase its price. It would take time for you to earn and sell bitcoin which means also that it would take time for you to earn money.
I think you are talking about people will buy bitcoin when the price low and sell when will be higher. I agree with you about that. This is one of the main strategy of making profit with bitcoin and it will take a time like you said, by the way, They can do trading which you can get profit in short time (I mean trading with others cryptocurrencys) which it is a great domain.

Everyone can trade and invest but the capacity of a particular person is important to consider, you cannot trade if you do not have the knowledge and skills as that will bring bigger risk which most likely will just make you lose overtime. Investing in the long term of what we called holding bitcoin may bring good benefits to you if you have a decent amount of money to invest, otherwise it will not take you where you want to be.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

I am not really a good investor and I do not have that much money to to invest in bitcoin.I am only earning some through my signature campaign that I recently joined, I am earning .0007 every week and I want to make more than that by saving that bitcoins and invest it on the future when I saved it. Or maybe buy things that I want  Grin
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

It does not have to be a dream to become rich with bitcoins, even if the phase of meteoric growth of bitcoin seems to have gone the truth is that we still have a lot of growth ahead of us.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:42:57 AM

It is too long to describe what have I passed so far, but bitcoin has changed part of my life. The achievement of bitcoin reach is my home now  Grin
How about rich, I'm not sure for highpoint but I believe BITCOIN change my family be better  Smiley
being rich has many meanings. in fact if you've had a change after you use bitcoin as you already generating income "home" because of bitcoin. you can be says a success from bitcoin

renfangfua

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.
Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.
I think buying bitcoin in the low price does not mean you will become rich very easily. you need to do a lot of trade so that you get lucky and get rich on that investment

Maybe he means that he buy in low price then hold it after sometimes sell it because the value will rises up. This method is used by a lot of persons who are not so techy or dont have time to trade etc.
That means you are doing a long term investment and you have to be smart enough to continue investing bitcoins until you can accumulate a good volume of bitcoins so it will be worth once you cash out in the future. However, things is not only moving in one direction, we have seen how the price of bitcoin dump and people panic, thus it's necessary that you have faith on bitcoin and you will not be easily affected by rumors or FUDS that you sell.
Yes I will agree with you that it will be just a "dream" because for use new users of Bitcoin we have missed the greatest chance of use buying Bitcoin at a lower price maybe below 100$ level. With its price right now it is hard to consider that we will become millionaires as if it only reach 2000$ it can only double our investment at best. Which is kinda impossible as of now because we have a low deman or rather a none increasing one.
Being rich with bitcoin is not all about the price or getting the chance to buy at the cheapest possible price because i don't agree with that. I only agree that getting rich with bitcoin is all about being good at exploring on the things that can help us to earn money fast like doing investment,trading and other kind of source of income and with that we could possibly be rich with bitcoin even though we didn't buy at the lower price.
to me i think those people who purchase bitcoin in 2009 and still holding it are really rich enough and that is only with the price increase. so i will like to say that people still have time to purchase bitcoin and hold it for a long time and theri dream of becoming rich from bitcoin will become true.
yes.Earning good amount of bitcoin either needs lots of knowledge about crypto trading or lots of money and keep those bought coin for several months or even years.Patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you will be not to be able to earn profit.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

yes.Earning good amount of bitcoin either needs lots of knowledge about crypto trading or lots of money and keep those bought coin for several months or even years.Patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you will be not to be able to earn profit.

Trading won't make you a millionaire not unless you are rich and risk your money into cryptocurrency. Based on the price that Bitcoin has right now it seems that it is having a hard time on increasing its price, which translates to that the resistance on its price point around 1100-1200$ is a strong one, meaning that we won't see any tremendous growth soon not unless it is broken. For us new investors we have missed the opportunity of a life time when Bitcoin was still priced below 100$ buy now our investments would have grow ten times its value.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

Yes before I always regret of missing bitcoin during its first few years. I already stopped day dreaming to become rich by bitcoin someday. All I want now is to let it grow, and just to earn a small amount money profit from trading.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

AAHahha, that's something impossible. For if I see from some events or news about user bitcoin in 2009, many are losing the chance to get rich because they do not know that bitcoin is going to be what it is today and also there are some people who have lost harddisk in which it is contained thousands of BTC if it could still be saved they will instantly become rich in no time. But all of that would be impossible because in 2009 they still consider low bitcoin which still little is save it

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Yes before I always regret of missing bitcoin during its first few years. I already stopped day dreaming to become rich by bitcoin someday. All I want now is to let it grow, and just to earn a small amount money profit from trading.
do not despair continue to work is the key. even if you missed the first pump. but to continue to earn bitcoin and saving them discipline that will make you rich
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

It will grow and of course we always want to earn to the next level. And if you will keep on learning with trading you will become rich and will possibly earn higher than the usual you are earning. I do believe that bitcoin can make us and it's my dream to become rich and I know that it is possible now with bitcoin by working hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

although i am not being rich from bitcoin, i still have a dream to getting rich from bitcoin and i can manage it well and i think i can step closer with my dream. we need to still dream because this is our power to still work and we can have passion to continue what we are doing and not stop because we face a problem. i hope we all in here can be rich from bitcoin too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

It will grow and of course we always want to earn to the next level. And if you will keep on learning with trading you will become rich and will possibly earn higher than the usual you are earning. I do believe that bitcoin can make us and it's my dream to become rich and I know that it is possible now with bitcoin by working hard.

I support you. I also believe that bitcoin will make us rich. Just need to be able to use it. Or choose an object of investment, or trade - there are many ways to wealth.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

I support you. I also believe that bitcoin will make us rich. Just need to be able to use it. Or choose an object of investment, or trade - there are many ways to wealth.

Trading is a possible way to become rich with bitcoins in future but  we also should have good capital to invest in trading as only higher capital can give higher profits and if you are expecting to get rich with smaller capital then I doubt that it can happen anytime.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:37:29 PM

Yes, you should choose your very own preferred investment. If you think that you'll grow in trading, go for it or if you think that you'll grow in buying and selling of goods and services business then go for it. As long as you have your legit way of making money and just always use your time properly for generating bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

Yes, you should choose your very own preferred investment. If you think that you'll grow in trading, go for it or if you think that you'll grow in buying and selling of goods and services business then go for it. As long as you have your legit way of making money and just always use your time properly for generating bitcoins.

Yeah and I believe that trading is the major source of generating bitcoins in quick time and majority of users are following the same method to grow their bitcoins and people who invested in altcoins at a right time have already become rich by this point of time.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

Yeah and I believe that trading is the major source of generating bitcoins in quick time and majority of users are following the same method to grow their bitcoins and people who invested in altcoins at a right time have already become rich by this point of time.

It is the major source of most of the people here unless you will be familiar with what's happening with the market. That's why there are experts in trading that are trying to sell their signal and using their knowledge to generate another source of income which makes them richer but some of them just want to share it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

lol I though it was only me that I am always imagine this all day to become rich from bitcoin
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

It is the major source of most of the people here unless you will be familiar with what's happening with the market. That's why there are experts in trading that are trying to sell their signal and using their knowledge to generate another source of income which makes them richer but some of them just want to share it.

Its better to do your own research instead of depending on others to take decision as it may not favor you every time and if you make loss then you will start blaming them so if I have to invest my bitcoins in trading then I will learn it first and take a move accordingly.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: