Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Silver and Gold Bullion at Low Prices! Updated 10/3/16  (Read 12403 times)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:38:41 PM

I buy silver at spot locally all day long, I never pay anything over spot. Come to my town and I will introduce you to my vendors.

If thats true, open up your own shop immediately if not sooner and buy from them to resell. The US Mint doesn't even get silver at spot price. Spot price is the theoretical minimum price of the value of silver based on paper IOUs being traded back and forth on stock exchanges, it doesn't begin to consider minting costs, shipping, taxes, business overhead, etc.

If you are serious and they are willing to ship metals to me, I'd be more than happy to buy massive quantities from them.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5921

Meh.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:40:19 PM

I'm interested in youjr silver but wont pay your crazy prices....

spot + 1-3$??

No, you are crazy asking for those prices. Let me know when you come back down to reality and Then I'll buy some at spot.

Find somewhere selling cheaper than I am, and I'll at the very least match if not beat their prices.

I buy silver at spot locally all day long, I never pay anything over spot. Come to my town and I will introduce you to my vendors.

You sure that's .999 silver?

Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:46:43 PM

If thats true, open up your own shop immediately if not sooner and buy from them to resell. The US Mint doesn't even get silver at spot price. Spot price is the theoretical minimum price of the value of silver based on paper IOUs being traded back and forth on stock exchanges, it doesn't begin to consider minting costs, shipping, taxes, business overhead, etc.

If you are serious and they are willing to ship metals to me, I'd be more than happy to buy massive quantities from them.

I'm contacting my guys now to see what can be done. I'll get back to you shortly.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:47:02 PM

Lets see a pic of your huge silver stack with a piece of paper with your username and date on it then.

I call bullshit.
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:58:21 PM

Daily Bump.

Lots of people inquiring about gold, but no one has pulled the proverbial trigger. You still have a chance to grab it before its gone!

Your gold deal is the best among all gold dealers I've seen - good luck with selling!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:05:12 PM

Daily Bump.

Lots of people inquiring about gold, but no one has pulled the proverbial trigger. You still have a chance to grab it before its gone!

Your gold deal is the best among all gold dealers I've seen - good luck with selling!

Yep, I'm taking a loss on it, thats why its a one time sale. I probably wont stock gold bullion anymore unless its something really special. Just not enough people interested in it, and it takes up too much of my capital for too long.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:13:34 PM

Daily Bump.

Yep, I'm taking a loss on it, thats why its a one time sale. I probably wont stock gold bullion anymore unless its something really special. Just not enough people interested in it, and it takes up too much of my capital for too long.

I will help you and I will take the 2.5g.
I just have to pray that it wont get caught on customs Smiley.
That makes our deal stands at around 1.2BTC I guess?
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:29:12 PM

Of course I'm not going to refuse the sale, but I would probably recommend against it. Given that I dont think theres any way to keep it under the taxable threshold, you would end up paying any applicable import taxes on it. If you are fine with that, its not a problem, but I don't think praying that it wont be surcharged at customs is likely to work. Regardless, let me know if you would like it, and I'll pull it from sale.

That said! The 2.5 gram bar is not part of my gold sale. It still does have the premium on it which I have listed as $10 over spot. Pamp bars are quite a bit more expensive than most other brands because they are a premium brand and kind of pretty.

All of that said, I do appreciate that you are willing to help me out, but please don't feel obligated to do so. I'm not really in a huge rush. Until my gold products are gone though, it just delays my next large silver order.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:45:11 PM

Of course I'm not going to refuse the sale, but I would probably recommend against it. Given that I dont think theres any way to keep it under the taxable threshold, you would end up paying any applicable import taxes on it. If you are fine with that, its not a problem, but I don't think praying that it wont be surcharged at customs is likely to work. Regardless, let me know if you would like it, and I'll pull it from sale.

That said! The 2.5 gram bar is not part of my gold sale. It still does have the premium on it which I have listed as $10 over spot. Pamp bars are quite a bit more expensive than most other brands because they are a premium brand and kind of pretty.

All of that said, I do appreciate that you are willing to help me out, but please don't feel obligated to do so. I'm not really in a huge rush. Until my gold products are gone though, it just delays my next large silver order.

Hi, thanks for explaining the situation.
I will take it,I have some bitcoins to spent and at the worst scenario I will end up paying extra few bucks, it seems to be a nice gold bar.
Please lock the price as well, because I have already prepared the bitcoins to fund this purchase.
Thanks In Advance.
maybach1980

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

<<<<>>>>>><<<

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:32:48 AM

going to try out this guy on monday

xxx
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:24:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 07:13:32 PM by SaltySpitoon

Daily Bump

All gold has been sold. I'm a bit hesitant to stock more gold, but in the future I'll probably go the direction of ordering more interesting looking pieces rather than just bullion. Figured people would rather have the lowest price possible, but it seems that people are willing to pay a little more for something pretty to look at.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:02:34 AM

Daily Bump.

all gold gone?

damn

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

all gold gone?

damn

Yep, someone came along and bought it all up in one swoop. Not hugely surprising, I'm just a little confused as to why it took so long. I bought a lot of those bars at $10-20 over spot value myself. I'm shocked it took this long and this much effort to move fractional gold bars.

I'm debating whether or not to bother buying more gold. I pretty much just bought it for a little diversity in my products. I'm going to look at the slightly higher premium prettier gold and maybe platinum bullion on my next purchase.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:30:35 AM

any wiggle room on the geiger
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

any wiggle room on the geiger

Thanks for asking, of course I encourage people to ask.

At $2/oz over spot, my geiger bar is currently $345.50 in BTC

After you asked, I went to a couple of my go to sites and price checked. These are their lowest cash prices, dealers charge more for Paypal and credit card transactions.

JMBullion's current price is: $356.89
APMEX's: $357.84
Ebay: $367.82
ProvidentMetals: Out of Stock

I'm currently $0.70/ounce under JMBullion's lowest price. For that reason, I don't really have much wiggle room there. On top of that, I take another $6 hit because I'm offering free shipping.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:39:45 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 10:58:50 PM by SaltySpitoon

So I placed the majority of my restocking order today. When things start arriving, I'll update the thread and update prices and such.

As for a hint of what I have coming in,
(2)BIG Silver coins (debating whether or not I'll sell one or both, THEY ARE MINE!)
(10) 2 Oz Coins from across the pond
(2) MS70 Gold pieces in the same spirit as the BIG Silver coins
(50) 1 Oz silver bars
(3) MS69 Silver Eagles
and something a little interesting that I think will get Bitcoiner's attention. Its a 2 oz proof piece from a mint I've patronized before. Less than 250 were produced, and its definitely in the general spirit of the forum, so we will see how long that lasts.

Once everything arrives of course I'll reveal all of the details, but for now I at least wanted to give everyone a heads up that some new things will be arriving. I may delay listing a few things so that I can order cases for a couple of the pieces that may need them.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:57:00 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 11:45:17 PM by SaltySpitoon

All prices are updated and my teased "BIG" silver rounds are in! Keep in mind I also teased that I'd be soon receiving some gold in the same spirit as these.  Wink

I'm now offering (2) 1 Kilogram 2011 Perth Lunar Year of the Rabbit Coins. These guys are massive, quite literally nearly the size of a real rabbit. 1 Kilogram is 32.15 Troy ounces for those of you doing the conversion, so if you have a 1 ounce coin laying around, consider these ones 32x larger. These also come in large acrylic airtite containers, so you can pat them as much as you would like!

Perth is one of the most distinguished mints, being particularly well known for their zodiac series. Every year since 1999 they have released coins with relation to that year's zodiac animal. 2011 was the Year of the Rabbit, and these cute fellows were minted.

This year may be the year of the rooster, but screw that, rabbits all what its all about! Oh, the coins also have some old broad on the back and are legal tender in Australia, making them coins rather than rounds.

And as always, this is a stock image for the sake of convenience. If someone is interested, I'd be happy to take pictures of the ones I have.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:16:55 AM

Diameter:   100.6 mm
Thickness:   14.6 mm

WoW, big ass coin it is.   

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:27:35 AM

Diameter:   100.6 mm
Thickness:   14.6 mm

WoW, big ass coin it is.  

Geez. 1kg? O.o

Nice "coin" Salty Grin More like a lethal weapon lol.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:45:24 PM

How much is that wascally wabbit priced over spot? Also, free shipping? Plastic case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: