Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:39:28 PM

Blue is manhunter post (and if he writes any more big text post I'll never respond to him again)

This is what Signal7 said too when chicken65 messed everything up.

Signal7 also promised a lot of things and it never happened. And remember, this was the 3rd chance to make things right and Signal7 fucked up.Now you're promising to make things right if this project gets handed to you. 1st of all before making any promises, let me just assure you that you understand everything here.Where will you get the pros from? What website? Or do you have professionals planned to help you push this coin?

Chicken was retarded.
Signal thought having some official government issued title would make us successful.

I propose Chaos.

The billboard could cost as little as $500. We'll take our message to /pol/ for donations like we always should have.

What I'd like (but don't really need or care)
1. Delete all previous dev stuff from website. Jut leave it as simple page with TC/BTC/$ amounts and link to here. (Put trump fund up ass.)
2. Keep at least one block explorer up.
3. One dude that can turn our Memes into scale-able vector images for high quality propaganda (This dude may be me.)

Remember this can't be a 1 man show, you will never be able to pull this off alone. And no way you can have people like Bitbobb etc along your side acting as part of the team.

I'm pretty sure I can call a billboard company and transfer the money.

Bitbob can do whatever the fuck he wants. He can make a proposition for funding for his own meme projects if he likes, or help with mine.

Now how can we trust you? In the past the same trust was given to chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

You won't have to trust me.

What makes you better than them? Do you have something to offer that the above scamming leaders couldn't?

I've understood since day one that the coin is nothing more than a BTC copy with Trumps name. Thats all it needs to be.

And what makes you think Trump will win? If he does good for him but if he doesn't what happens to investors?

Uhh...Did you watch the debate?

Are the investors fucked like they are right now if Trump loses?
Because if you honestly want my opinion. We are fucked even if Trump wins or loses.
Before causing further chaos, maybe it's just best to burn all the Trumpcoins out there and all you Trump supporters should lay off crypto because you are fucking investors up with your Trump pac BS
I couldn't care less about Trump winning or losing. But what I do care is about my investment. And I'm sure other investors only care about their investment.
What's it going to be? Burn Trumpcoins or continue this scamming project which has no use in the real world or within the crypto world

How much did you "invest" dude? "A fool and his money blah blah blah....

Ok.... when will you start all of this?

Why don't you start ringing up billboard companies now. As Jaerky says it has to be done asap.

Do you have the admin logins for the website so you can edit it? If not how will you get it from Signal7 when he's no longer active

There's no time to wait for miracles or Jesus.

And to hell with Bitbobb. He is just clueless himself
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

No Manhunter, professional marketing is the last thing the coin needs. In fact I've never heard of any cryptocurrency hiring a professional. It wouldnt be perceived as "genuine". Its usually all done within the community because crypto is not ready for the masses yet. Yeah I understand Trumpcoin could be for the masses but we dont have the infrastructure for that yet. Crypto is still a very enthusiast driven kind of thing. Marketing flows "naturally" through speculation and rumor. Look at the big pump for the Alex Jones thing. You know where that money came from? Enthusiasts and speculators and they didnt hire any professional marketing person.

The community is the marketing. If the Trump community really wants to see the coin succeed, then they will make it succeed. But the sad truth is that the community may be too lethargic to do anything. Trumpcoin in reality should be 100% community driven, period.

The billboard thing is an interesting idea, but I dont know if it will make a difference.

Trumpcoin has barely any presence on Twitter except Trumpcoin G, no instagram, no facebook, barely any kind of updated main website. Reddit is dead. Nothing. This could all be done by the community. Trumpcoin doesnt need a dev team (though it would be nice) at this point all it needs is who is going to support the cause: Rabid Trump fans.
Jaerky

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:47:00 PM

Actually I might suggest going on the main forums and pleading with enthusiasts, anyone, to help drive the coin and raise awareness if anyone in the general btctalk and crypto community doesnt know about Trumpcoin and are Trump fans.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:50:00 PM

No Manhunter, professional marketing is the last thing the coin needs. In fact I've never heard of any cryptocurrency hiring a professional. Its usually all done within the community because crypto is not ready for the masses yet. Crypto is still a very enthusiast driven kind of thing. Marketing flows "naturally" through speculation and rumor. Look at the big pump for the Alex Jones thing. You know where that money came from? Enthusiasts and speculators and they didnt hire any professional marketing person.

The community is the marketing. If the Trump community really wants to see the coin succeed, then they will make it succeed. But the sad truth is that the community may be too lethargic to do anything. Trumpcoin in reality should be 100% community driven, period.

The billboard thing is an interesting idea, but I dont know if it will make a difference.

Trumpcoin has barely any presence on Twitter except Trumpcoin G, no instagram, no facebook, barely any kind of updated main website. Nothing. This could all be done by the community. Trumpcoin doesnt need a dev team (though it would be nice) at this point all it needs is who is going to support the cause: Rabid Trump fans.

Marketing is needed. Otherwise how would the world know about Trumpcoin?

Infact this coin needs development too but I'm afraid it's too late for any tweaks now and development. The only option is to try the marketing option.

You need to target the right crowd so the right people jump on board.

The community as you say for Trumpcoin are dead. There's no true community here. Just a bunch of cowboys as I said. Other coins also have marketing promotions and plans. I've seen it on other coin threads.

A lot of coins these days have ICO's where they raise so much money for marketing and development.

And the other non ICO's either have a large community to back them up or they spend money towards marketing..

Trumpcoin I'm afraid has no community. And no money was raised for Trumpcoin as it wasn't an ICO.

The last and final option is marketing. It has to be done, there's no getting away from it. If we had a big Trump community from the beginning during chicken65's time then things would have been different today but that's not the case any longer
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:53:21 PM

Majority of the supporters are fools/cowboys

They have shit for brains.

No thinking power. The only defensive sentence they use against people showing them cold hard facts are these:

"time to buy cheap Trumps"

"you are FUDDING"

Seen it all before. These people are only kidding themselves and are scared of the truth

So.. why did you have to create a new account just to fud in this thread?

Afraid that calling everyone in here for shitbrains could harm your image?

I dont know man. Still not cheap enough for you on the exchange?

Sorry about your loss, kid.
You win some and you lose some.. Cry about it and you will lose more

Now please stop whining will you?

Oh you're calling my words FUD again. Is English your 1st language? Can you understand what I wrote or would you like me to write my words in XTRA LARGE FONTS?

No, english is my 2nd language, but i still understand your words perfectly clear..

Why do you avoid my questions?

Jaerky

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:53:31 PM

No Manhunter, professional marketing is the last thing the coin needs. In fact I've never heard of any cryptocurrency hiring a professional. Its usually all done within the community because crypto is not ready for the masses yet. Crypto is still a very enthusiast driven kind of thing. Marketing flows "naturally" through speculation and rumor. Look at the big pump for the Alex Jones thing. You know where that money came from? Enthusiasts and speculators and they didnt hire any professional marketing person.

Trumpcoin has barely any presence on Twitter except Trumpcoin G, no instagram, no facebook, barely any kind of updated main website. Nothing. This could all be done by the community. Trumpcoin doesnt need a dev team (though it would be nice) at this point all it needs is who is going to support the cause: Rabid Trump fans.

Infact this coin needs development too but I'm afraid it's too late for any tweaks now and development. The only option is to try the marketing option.

The community as you say for Trumpcoin are dead. There's no true community here. Just a bunch of cowboys as I said. Other coins also have marketing promotions and plans. I've seen it on other coin threads.

A lot of coins these days have ICO's where they raise so much money for marketing and development.

And the other non ICO's either have a large community to back them up or they spend money towards marketing..

Trumpcoin I'm afraid has no community. And no money was raised for Trumpcoin as it wasn't an ICO.

The last and final option is marketing. It has to be done, there's no getting away from it. If we had a big Trump community from the beginning during chicken65's time then things would have been different today but that's not the case any longer

If the community will not support the coin then no amount of marketing will help it. They will think it isnt genuine, call it a scam/ponzi scheme and you'll see +50 thumbs up in the youtube comments again.

Trumpcoin has to be grassroots. Theres no way around it. If there is no community then the coin is already dead and RIP Trumpcoin.

I say we come clean on the main forums. Just be honest with everyone here and plead for any kind of help. We have nothing to lose. All of the stuff you described comes from the crypto community's enthusiasm and speculation.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

If the community will not support the coin then no amount of marketing will help it. They will think it isnt genuine, call it a scam/ponzi scheme and you'll see +50 thumbs up in the youtube comments again.

Trumpcoin has to be grassroots. Theres no way around it. If there is no community then the coin is already dead and RIP Trumpcoin.

Well you are right about the community part. But from my conclusion then, it seems Trumpcoin is dying if it's not dead yet.

There aren't many here. Probably yourself, ToadKing and 3 others at most. But that won't cut it

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:59:56 PM

The 2nd option can be tried at least.

Asking help here on other parts of this forum. If there's people willing to help that's great. If not well what's the worst that can happen? Trumpcoin will be laid to rest like the rest of the dead coins out there

And us investors will have lost our money? It'll be 1 hell of a lesson never to trust people blindly
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:16:15 PM

There are more than 5 people, probably nearer 10-12 and there has always been more than one person on Twitter. My own accounts have had 1k+ Trumpcoin tweets, but nobody joined us in all the months we were on there.

I posted on biz to contact me and join us a few times but only one person did.

If you keep on posting and proving that you have no clue as to what is (or isn't) happening then nobody will work with you.

Signals control is limited to the llc, the 100k fund and his personal stash. He doesn't control anything else. You have already proven you care about the coin, you can stop the drama now and see if anyone will work with you.

Not true. No way there's 10-12 people.

There are only 3-5 people who are active. That's a very small community I'm afraid to do some real damage. You need to think to yourself, what you're going to do to grow the community.

Because right now there's a lot of trust issues with Trumpcoin. A lot of old members have moved on. Some have disappeared completely.

And please don't make Signal7 look innocent. You're going to start me off again. He was the one in control of everything hence he chose to be the leader of this project. It's his job to communicate and pick the right team.

He never did both. He has screwed up this project big time just like the previous 2 leaders and now it's upto the small community of 3-5 people to sort this mess out.

Time is ticking...... I'm just showing you the reality. What will you do to save Trumpcoin from dying?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:37:01 PM

There are more than 5 people, probably nearer 10-12 and there has always been more than one person on Twitter. My own accounts have had 1k+ Trumpcoin tweets, but nobody joined us in all the months we were on there.

I posted on biz to contact me and join us a few times but only one person did.

If you keep on posting and proving that you have no clue as to what is (or isn't) happening then nobody will work with you.

Signals control is limited to the llc, the 100k fund and his personal stash. He doesn't control anything else. You have already proven you care about the coin, you can stop the drama now and see if anyone will work with you.

Not true. No way there's 10-12 people.

There are only 3-5 people who are active. That's a very small community I'm afraid to do some real damage. You need to think to yourself, what you're going to do to grow the community.

Because right now there's a lot of trust issues with Trumpcoin. A lot of old members have moved on. Some have disappeared completely.

And please don't make Signal7 look innocent. You're going to start me off again. He was the one in control of everything hence he chose to be the leader of this project. It's his to communicate and pick the right team.

He never did both. He has screwed up this project big time and now it's upto the small community of 3-5 people to sort this mess out.

Time is ticking...... I'm just showing you the reality. What will you do to save Trumpcoin from dying?
I'm not making signal look innocent. I am saying he doesn't control everything entirely (trumpcoin.com).

There is 10-12, that is including those mentioned and people that don't post here. You don't know because you haven't talked to any of us.

What will I do? Not much more than maybe tip and tweet again. I'm just a community person that wanted to promote trumpcoin.

You only seem to know what's posted here, which isn't much.

Fine if there's 10-12 people then wtf have they been doing these past 2 months to help the project?

Why is the coin crashing everyday? Why is there no rise in the value? Why are people losing interest in Trumpcoin?

You see this is where it doesn't add up. You say there's 10-12 people. And on the flipside we see Trumpcoin dying.

Something isn't right. Either these 10-12 people do not exist, or most of them are inactive or too lazy to put in any work. Which is the reason why I took into assumption there's only 3-5 ACTIVE people.

I don't know which one it is.

We aren't seeing any improvements, demand, growth for Trumpcoin? Instead every day it's falling and if you look at the volume from the past month it was a disgrace. Barely $1k volume. Do you know that's not a good sign?

Today's volume was high due to the massive dump so that doesn't count.

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:39:26 PM

Thanks for the cheap Trumps.. sucker Wink
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:41:08 PM

Thanks for the cheap Trumps.. sucker Wink

Good luck. If Trump goes to ZERO if things continue the way they are.

There is only 1 place those Trumps could go, and that's inside your ass old man as you'll have a hard time selling those
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:41:35 PM

How can low price fall?

((^_^))
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:45:46 PM

How can low price fall?

ZERO is the lowest duhhh.

This coin started falling from 10 cents..... 8 cents......6 cents......5 cents.......4 cents.......3 cents......... 2 cents......... now follow the pattern

If things stay the way they are with people like the guy above who only contributes by saying "thanks for the cheap Trumps sucker" watch the coin drop further.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:54:45 PM

How can low price fall?

This coin started falling from 10 cents..... 8 cents......6 cents......5 cents.......4 cents.......3 cents......... 2 cents......... now follow the pattern

If things stay the way they are with people like the guy above who only contributes by saying "thanks for the cheap Trumps sucker" watch the coin drop further.
lol. Trumpcoin has been really good to me. I will hold a core position indefinitely! Luv the future prez.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:56:47 PM

How can low price fall?

lol. Trumpcoin has been really good to me. I will hold a core position indefinitely! Luv the future prez.

That's great then you wouldn't mind Trumpcoin at zero right? I like your positive attitude even during bad times

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:22:49 PM

Fine if there's 10-12 people then wtf have they been doing these past 2 months to help the project?

The past two months are gone. Wasted. I only know what a few of us on Twitter have done. I have seen these people post here and elsewhere that they wish to continue. But they can speak for themselves.

Why is the coin crashing everyday? Why is there no rise in the value? Why are people losing interest in Trumpcoin?

You know why. Absent devs, limited utility and not enough shills.

You see this is where it doesn't add up. You say there's 10-12 people. And on the flipside we see Trumpcoin dying.

Something isn't right. Either these 10-12 people do not exist, or most of them are inactive or too lazy to put in any work. Which is the reason why I took into assumption there's only 3-5 ACTIVE people.

Annoyingly, anything worth mentioning doesn't seem to get posted here. That's why I been posting what I know.

Why aren't we seeing any improvements, demand, growth for Trumpcoin? Instead every day it's falling and if you look at the volume from the past month it was a disgrace. Barely $1k volume. Do you know that's not a good sign?

Few know or care about the coin. Chicken ruined our rep on /pol/, because /pol/ is now reddit and the_donald denounced the coin as a scam.

And since nobody else has posted, once again I will and it really shouldn't be coming from me but I hate the secrecy. There will not be a PAC this side of the election. Dan Backer is too busy with his other PACs. Maybe Signal tries it after the election, but as nobody rightfully trusts him it doesn't matter.

So it's official now there's no PAC. Well isn't that a surprise....

And Signal7... to hell with him
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:27:27 PM

coin dies

Yup and it's all thanks to the dev who has disappeared with the coins and the Trumpfund.

No team, no dev this coin is just going to die slowly from now onwards. Buyers are just going to end up losing when the price drops further.

Wonder how they'll sell when it's crashed to 1 sat

Hmmmmmm not sure..... I sold around 500,000 coins back when chicken65 was dev looking like i might be able to buy some of those coins back

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Jaerky

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:47:30 PM

The past two months are gone. Wasted. I only know what a few of us on Twitter have done. I have seen these people post here and elsewhere that they wish to continue. But they can speak for themselves.

You know why. Absent devs, limited utility and not enough shills.

Annoyingly, anything worth mentioning doesn't seem to get posted here. That's why I been posting what I know.

Why aren't we seeing any improvements, demand, growth for Trumpcoin? Instead every day it's falling and if you look at the volume from the past month it was a disgrace. Barely $1k volume. Do you know that's not a good sign?

Few know or care about the coin. Chicken ruined our rep on /pol/, because /pol/ is now reddit and the_donald denounced the coin as a scam.

And since nobody else has posted, once again I will and it really shouldn't be coming from me but I hate the secrecy. There will not be a PAC this side of the election. Dan Backer is too busy with his other PACs. Maybe Signal tries it after the election, but as nobody rightfully trusts him it doesn't matter.

Yeah....the coin lost steam at a critical breakout moment. I feel like this coin might have been sabotaged by Hillary fanatics.

It just doesnt seem like the coin can regain it. I'm really surprised it was abandoned so quickly, though. I thought Trump fans had more fight in them.

With a dead community we have a dead Trump coin.

I think its just time to call it. Time of death: 10/10/16.
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:04:13 AM

I'm still holding my coins. I'm not giving up hope on Trump coin!

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: