Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:18:37 AM

I have re- opened the original thread #MAGA. I will never lock it again regardless of fud. I feel because it was the orginal and this is looking like a historic
election we should use the original thread. Signal could come around here and delete posts. I cant censor/delete on the original.

Original Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chicken65

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:29:35 AM

Interesting reading on here, Trump coin is sounding almost like a soap opera. Hope everything manages to get sorted. The price gains made in the last couple of days are holding which is good to see =)

The good news is there is nothing left to steal on this coin.  However having Chickens come back and talk about taking this coin and doing anything with it has me nervous.  I have been working on lots of projects and put a lot of time into it and would hate to see that work be thrown out because the absentee non-dev who created this coin shows up and wants to save it after doing nothing really for it in the first place (but still managed to pay himself all of the premine except the few bounties he actually paid on and the part signal rescued).  He gives zero specifics and some date 3 months away and feels he can come here and troll this coin and trash signal who basically rescued this coin from the first and second dev.  

So yeah it has been a soap opera for a long time.  But the good news is now there are no more funds to steal.  So if the people who ended up with any premine like to do the right thing or anything other than line their own pockets the whole world is their oyster.  So we will see who actually does things or not.

I just do not agree with decentralized view because I was there and remember thing not that way at all.  So there is no secret information he posses other than pure fantasy.  Maybe doxxing ourselves was not a good idea that I will concede and the lesson learned for me is to say forget the demands of trolls since that is where the cry came from to doxx.  

I just do not agree with decentralized view

Huh  Decentralized is the prime directive. The fact you guys went all ‘bizzness’ wasn’t a good idea and still isn’t. Furthermore
you cannot centralize it.

However having Chickens come back and talk about taking this coin and doing anything with it has me nervous

Come on dude, time for you to G up and put that #MAGA mindset.

I still have my 100k fund. Wont sell - period. I think we have had enough of this constant in fighting and accusations - dont you?

This is the most important election in US history. This election decides the direction of not just the USA but western Civilisation.

Consider stepping above the mud slinging and lets move on.  Wink
chicken65

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:41:10 AM

The success of TrumpCoin is tied to the success of the Trump campaign. That is the only factor that needs to be taken into account when the decision to invest in this coin is taken, and that is the only thing the dev-team should've focused on from the start. More and more are starting to realize this, and should've realized this a long time ago.

Agree! and you guys stop crying and fighting, there are only few days left, so all time should be spent on TRUMP even not Trumpcoin but TRUMP himself. As I remember this coin was made to support TRUMP in his rally, so DO IT! Support him! It doesn't metter for these days who is dev. The only important thing is a support!
All devs together made a good thing - they made a community around this coin. So now the community has to start working on a support!
Do it at least in a world of crypto, show your support everywhere!

Yup , and lets be clear it was what I had been doing all along. All the BS about starting coorporations was mere nonsense for some to have the time
to sell their coins. Ok fine, done, lets move on, get our twitter accounts going and join that massive party on twitter until election day.
After that we can all decide where we want to take the coin. Im only here now to help and support Trump. That is my only motive.
chicken65

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:41:46 AM

I have re- opened the original thread #MAGA. I will never lock it again regardless of fud. I feel because it was the orginal and this is looking like a historic
election we should use the original thread. Signal could come around here and delete posts. I cant censor/delete on the original.

Original Thread

ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:59:21 AM

I don't care where we post, but the link on coinmarketcap needs to point there.

It would be very bad to confuse people considering TC stands to have a lot of action leading up to trumps victory
ToadKing

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:03:57 PM

Chicken, the community should not, and can not support a foreign national as the head of the coin.

Thank you for making it, but it belongs to Americans. (Specifically Bitbullbarbados)
chicken65

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:13:00 PM

Go away weirdo. Lets have another look at you shall we

And lets see where your coming from.

Say what you want guys, but Signal put in a lot of effort to try to make something out of the coin.

Yup supportiing a thief. How much coins did you get from him. Your busted dude - you were never ever for Trump or this coin.

YOU REMIND ME OF THIS GUY

chicken65

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Original Thread

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:12:18 PM

@Chicken , buddy, please read this or somebody, get PR for this coin. Cheapest service is just $79! Or there is no leader for this coin? We need Trump support this coin and only way is get the word out through PR!

Hi guys,

I am long holder of trumpcoin and I can't take it anymore, you guys need real advice because all you were suggesting before is not working and will not work. Just a bit from myself: I am internet marketer with almost 10 years XP. It's all you have to know, as I will stay anonymous.

So guys, who control this coin, it's super easy to boost it over $1, even to $10. But you need media and there is real shortcut to catch people and media attention.

I am old member on place which is full of money makers and who knows what they do. So here is my advice:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/get-onto-cbs-abc-nbc-and-fox-affiliated-premium-news-sites-press-release-writing-submissions.433997/

OR

Here is expensive alternative to get on Huffington Post and other: http://www.konker.io/services/12763-huffington-post-guest-post-guaranteed-indexing-and-dofollow-backlink

Just buy the best promotion and TrumpCoin will be on the news. You have 1 week. So who is the main leader, don't waste time and do it now. I am not affiliated with this service, but I know that it works and does wonders.

What it will do: If we will get rankings for "TRUMP" keyword, we will get tons of traffic to coin, which means tons of exposure. As may you know google ranks news sites as prioritized above others! Plus it will bring a lot traffic and attention from media, which can result in bigger exposure and new articles.

So catch the moment and spend trumpcoin FUND to this! There is no better way to get results which can give maximum effectivness in 1 week.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:13:56 PM

@Chicken , buddy, please read this or somebody, get PR for this coin. Cheapest service is just $79! Or there is no leader for this coin? We need Trump support this coin and only way is get the word out through PR!

Hi guys,

I am long holder of trumpcoin and I can't take it anymore, you guys need real advice because all you were suggesting before is not working and will not work. Just a bit from myself: I am internet marketer with almost 10 years XP. It's all you have to know, as I will stay anonymous.

So guys, who control this coin, it's super easy to boost it over $1, even to $10. But you need media and there is real shortcut to catch people and media attention.

I am old member on place which is full of money makers and who knows what they do. So here is my advice:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/get-onto-cbs-abc-nbc-and-fox-affiliated-premium-news-sites-press-release-writing-submissions.433997/

OR

Here is expensive alternative to get on Huffington Post and other: http://www.konker.io/services/12763-huffington-post-guest-post-guaranteed-indexing-and-dofollow-backlink

Just buy the best promotion and TrumpCoin will be on the news. You have 1 week. So who is the main leader, don't waste time and do it now. I am not affiliated with this service, but I know that it works and does wonders.

What it will do: If we will get rankings for "TRUMP" keyword, we will get tons of traffic to coin, which means tons of exposure. As may you know google ranks news sites as prioritized above others! Plus it will bring a lot traffic and attention from media, which can result in bigger exposure and new articles.

So catch the moment and spend trumpcoin FUND to this! There is no better way to get results which can give maximum effectivness in 1 week.

I can fund it, how useful really is it though?
How urgent is it needed?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:20:51 PM

It can bring thousands of people traffic and get biggest media attention - costs only $79, damn cheap, ROI would be in thousands percent. The expensive one is getting on Big media, like huffington post, but it will be expesive, around $1000 , depends on site - it can get D. J. TRUMP attention!

You need it do it now! The faster PRESS RELEASE will get into news, the faster TrumpCoin will get exposure. Note that people need to do work, so cheapest service could take 3 days, dunno how long would be expensive one as you should ask for fast delivery due election time.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Depredation

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:32:32 PM

It can bring thousands of people traffic and get biggest media attention - costs only $79, damn cheap, ROI would be in thousands percent. The expensive one is getting on Big media, like huffington post, but it will be expesive, around $1000 , depends on site - it can get D. J. TRUMP attention!

You need it do it now! The faster PRESS RELEASE will get into news, the faster TrumpCoin will get exposure. Note that people need to do work, so cheapest service could take 3 days, dunno how long would be expensive one as you should ask for fast delivery due election time.
I'll most likely purchase it later today.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:33:17 PM

Some ideas for Press Release:

TrumpCoin could hit $10 per coin on Election Day!
Trump has his own cruptocurrency - TrumpCoin!
Trump's cryptocurrency "TrumpCoin" is following the Bitcoin path!

coffebr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:19:07 PM

TRUMP coin in Bittrex?  Grin
It's possible?
KO Ken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

TRUMP coin in Bittrex?  Grin
It's possible?

This Trumpcoin on a bigger exchange right now would be yuege.  Just hUEmongous.  Also guys stop fighting now is the time to work together.  This is what we've all been waiting for.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:08:16 PM

Hi guys,

OR

I can fund it, how useful really is it though?
How urgent is it needed?

Please do it asap.

As i have stated previously we need to hit the mainstream media.

Trump is day and night in tv, we have to use that to get attention.

NOW IS THE TIME

Countdown: 6 days

If you prefer you can also use bitcoinprbuzz.com

but please, let's make some noise
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

btw, I can also put btc for the marketing campaing.

Please someone skilled who can write the press release?
ToadKing

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:10:02 PM

The success of TrumpCoin is tied to the success of the Trump campaign. That is the only factor that needs to be taken into account when the decision to invest in this coin is taken, and that is the only thing the dev-team should've focused on from the start. More and more are starting to realize this, and should've realized this a long time ago.

Agree! and you guys stop crying and fighting, there are only few days left, so all time should be spent on TRUMP even not Trumpcoin but TRUMP himself. As I remember this coin was made to support TRUMP in his rally, so DO IT! Support him! It doesn't metter for these days who is dev. The only important thing is a support!
All devs together made a good thing - they made a community around this coin. So now the community has to start working on a support!

Yup , and lets be clear it was what I had been doing all along. All the BS about starting coorporations was mere nonsense for some to have the time
to sell their coins. Ok fine, done, lets move on, get our twitter accounts going and join that massive party on twitter until election day.
After that we can all decide where we want to take the coin. Im only here now to help and support Trump. That is my only motive.

Yeah OMG chicken your helping soooo much right now opening your old thread back up so no one knows where to officially communicate!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:19:04 PM

Yeah OMG chicken your helping soooo much right now opening your old thread back up so no one knows where to officially communicate!

true, this is not a ego fight, we need to get together this week. no more bullshit
Depredation

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:14:58 PM

I've purchased the press release and would like community input on the form.
Website Homepage *
http://www.trumpcoin.com/

Anchor Text 1
Please note that on top of these 2 anchor links, we will also include a naked link to your homepage at the end of the press release.

Your answer
URL for Anchor Text 1

Your answer
Anchor Text 2

Your answer
URL for Anchor Text 2

Your answer
Primary Focus of the Press Release
The focus of the press release is very important. Without a clear focus provided, our writers will examine your website and use their judgement to decide what to focus the release on.
Your answer

Additional Information to help us create an outstanding release
Is there anything we can include in the release to make it newsworthy? A Blank Field means our writers will create something.
Your answer

Boiler Plate/About You
Paid newswires require a few sentences about your site. Please tell us more about your site, what it does, who finds it useful, how long have you been established and anything else that's unique about you. A Blank Field means our writers will create something.
Your answer

Press Release Contact Details
Contact details to be displayed in the press release
Name *
Name to appear as contact in the press release. Use "PRWhirlWind" if you wish to be anonymous.
PRWhirlWind
Other :

Email *
Email to appear as contact in press release. Use "orders@prwhirlwind.com" if you wish to be anonymous.
orders@prwhirlwind.com
Other :

Organization *
Organization name to appear as contact in press release. Use "PRWhirlWind" if you wish to be anonymous.
PRWhirlWind
Other :

Location *
City and country. (Example: Dallas, United States).

Your answer
Phone Number

Your answer
Address

Your answer
SUBMIT

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: