Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon GO and Bitcoin would be a killer combo  (Read 3039 times)
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:46:12 AM

I don't like the idea of mixing money and games together, Any player knows how annoying it is to get or buy a pro account for few dollars when a player takes months to make and the people forgetting the purpose of the game and just going online buying tools rather than playing, I like getting bitcoin mixed in things but I don't know if it will take the purpose of the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:55:41 AM

I agree with you that Pokemon and bitcoin is going to be fantastic, however by mixing the game and money, it will decrease the fun, the player will be more focus on how to look for money not to play the game, and then the game will receive a lot of spam account which is used to earn more money

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:02:15 AM

It would be pretty nice but I do not think this is gonna happen to be honest because its just too small right now.
They had to do this in the beginning now the hype is already over.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:27:35 PM

I agree with you that Pokemon and bitcoin is going to be fantastic, however by mixing the game and money, it will decrease the fun, the player will be more focus on how to look for money not to play the game, and then the game will receive a lot of spam account which is used to earn more money
agreed. peoples are tend to earn bitcoin they will do whatever they can do to earn bitcoin. which is very worst thing for bitcoin.
so I don't think combining bitcoin and pokemon Go game is a good idea at all. people will don't care about the game they only focus on earning bitcoin which will ruin the game.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:59:36 PM

Killer combo yes not because it would be good but because it would kill bitcoin. Like this alot of people would get bitcoin too easily.
When this happens bitcoin value will plummet and being will not take it serious. Imagine getting usd for catching a Pokemon, that's unrealistic and a too enthusiastic idea.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:19:07 AM

it is not possible also not impossible
pakitz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:21:21 AM

that would be a very good idea but i doubt that they will attach btc to pokemongo.. pokemongo themselves dont nid bitcoin to make a profit.. they can stand alone..
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:02:28 AM

Lol why would you think that pokemon go and bitcoin will be a killer combo i dont think these two things has something to do with each other but what i do know is that both are a hype that will go over some time.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:03:30 AM

First of all, I don't think that many Bitcoin users even play Pokemon go. And why would people actually spend money on a virtual game. If you were smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, you wouldn't be stupid enough to buy virtual items.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:28:53 AM

if they put in pokemon-go some bitcoin reward or buy pokemon with bitcoin it will become a killer app
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:36:14 AM

First of all, I don't think that many Bitcoin users even play Pokemon go. And why would people actually spend money on a virtual game. If you were smart enough to invest in Bitcoin, you wouldn't be stupid enough to buy virtual items.

I agree. Im a gamer and a bitcoiner to but if i saw that the game accepts bitcoin as payment if you buy virtual items im not interested to buy although i have bitcoin and i can afford it because im just wasting my bitcoin. I do prefer to exchange it and withdraw and buy some foods and eat Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 11:39:39 AM

I agree. Im a gamer and a bitcoiner to but if i saw that the game accepts bitcoin as payment if you buy virtual items im not interested to buy although i have bitcoin and i can afford it because im just wasting my bitcoin. I do prefer to exchange it and withdraw and buy some foods and eat Cheesy

I would provably yes on this since i am a pokemon go gamer but turns out i suddenly quit since i cannot earn money with playinh pokemon go and that game is complicating my hours on bitcoins so i stop playing on it at this moment, and also i don't see any good scenario that pokemon and bitcoin would be a perfect pair since not all people loves to play with this one,

jaesonma

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:40:59 AM

Once I went to the city center, I found there are so many people play pokeman go, even in stores, in bistros, the amount of pokeman go users are more than 50 millions at least.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:45:31 AM

Pokemon Go and Bitcoin would surely be a killer combo. People would be able to earn money while playing their favorite game since childhood. The only problem in this is the funds and the fact that it'll be spammed by a lot of users. Who will fund it? The PokemonGo company? I don't think so, they made this app to earn money that's why there's an in-App purchases.

Let's just say that somebody, let's call him "Mr. X", funded this project, users would surely find a trick to bug this. Even now, there's already a Bot in pokemonGo. People would just either use a Bot or a fake GPS to earn money. Mr X surely did just donated his money to whoever knows how to use a bot or a fake GPS, this people basically is everyone.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

I'm very agree with this, Pokemon GO and Bitcoin are a very good combination. Bitcoin can be the payment on pokemon go or you can earn bitcoin if you play pokemon go.
Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:42:40 PM

I don't like the idea of mixing money and games together, Any player knows how annoying it is to get or buy a pro account for few dollars when a player takes months to make and the people forgetting the purpose of the game and just going online buying tools rather than playing, I like getting bitcoin mixed in things but I don't know if it will take the purpose of the game.

Yes, I also think that games without money were more interesting, but looks like that time has gone
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:15:55 PM

pokemon nowadays is so strict that's why i can't imagine that bitcoin will make partnership with pokemon go
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:22:53 PM

There are several projects runing with the pokemon, since the begining of the pokemon go all people went play those, its viral, i do hope bitcoin found something soo exited as those, but instead hunt pokemon, let the people hunt for bitcoins.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:56:53 PM

First, you would not be able to get BTC so quickly. Also, with the current DDOS attacks they face, security would be a concern.
Second, BTC is volatile. They can't risk losing lots of invest on a currency that goes down tomorrow.
Third, They need a good trusted wallet for each user. It all sums up being very complex.
Pokemon go is so popular at the moment and if it wold be able to combine it self with Bitcoin somehow Bitcoins popularity would go trough the roof.
People would then think what is this Bitcoin and look it up on the internet, that is where it begins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: