Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
becauseI

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:49:55 AM

I think for now PUREVIDZ is the better Project... All movies running great, Website under good Development and no Znetralisation...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoohoo309

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:17:46 PM

Of course they have interest from companies in the industry, but that doesn't mean anything, especially without some actual name dropping. It's a long road and this is in its infancy that's all I'm saying.

I personally don't like the branding or the name for that matter since in my opinion it's just lame to focus only futuristic/sci-fi elements. In terms or regulation issues, well I can see some bands or solo artists in UJO selling their content, tracks and rights without much difficulty. Now the film industry is a whole different thing, especially in the US (most quality production are US based or UK). There are whole crews of +100 people working, will there be fiat gateways, royalties? Will they use ETH? BTC? How does the whole thing's gonna work for the average person and producer? Indie companies and film makers (I'm talking about real indie and underground stuff) will definitely be interested similar to UJO but I don't think this is what they are aiming for, and if they were, well it goes back to my point that presentation of the platform/product is too nichey.

This could all change in the future, so it's a matter of having faith in the company and team, I'm just talking about the present and the information we have now.

Yes its true that it wont happen over night. Zach estimated it would take 5-10 years to reach it full potential. I think they did have most their initial test clients signed up already, but we still need to see if they can attract quality content producers. Until they announce something we wont know.

Didnt they mention fiat gateways as one of the modules in their latest update? Royalties payments should be managed by the rights management platform. It was one of the selling points that all of that would be automated.

Once the modules are build, they company shouldnt have a lot of expenses, and so wont need a lot of revenue to make a profit, which could allow them time to grow.
There is of course always the risk that the project fails, but both startup and crypto investments have always been high risk.

without risk we can not run so avoid from this we must keep it in mind that high risk leads to us a high gain.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

Of course they have interest from companies in the industry, but that doesn't mean anything, especially without some actual name dropping. It's a long road and this is in its infancy that's all I'm saying.

I personally don't like the branding or the name for that matter since in my opinion it's just lame to focus only futuristic/sci-fi elements. In terms or regulation issues, well I can see some bands or solo artists in UJO selling their content, tracks and rights without much difficulty. Now the film industry is a whole different thing, especially in the US (most quality production are US based or UK). There are whole crews of +100 people working, will there be fiat gateways, royalties? Will they use ETH? BTC? How does the whole thing's gonna work for the average person and producer? Indie companies and film makers (I'm talking about real indie and underground stuff) will definitely be interested similar to UJO but I don't think this is what they are aiming for, and if they were, well it goes back to my point that presentation of the platform/product is too nichey.

This could all change in the future, so it's a matter of having faith in the company and team, I'm just talking about the present and the information we have now.

Yes its true that it wont happen over night. Zach estimated it would take 5-10 years to reach it full potential. I think they did have most their initial test clients signed up already, but we still need to see if they can attract quality content producers. Until they announce something we wont know.

Didnt they mention fiat gateways as one of the modules in their latest update? Royalties payments should be managed by the rights management platform. It was one of the selling points that all of that would be automated.

Once the modules are build, they company shouldnt have a lot of expenses, and so wont need a lot of revenue to make a profit, which could allow them time to grow.
There is of course always the risk that the project fails, but both startup and crypto investments have always been high risk.

without risk we can not run so avoid from this we must keep it in mind that high risk leads to us a high gain.

Sure and I agree that this is the time to get in if you are confident that in 2 or 3 years this project will get unicorn status. People who made it and got rich with Google didn't invest when it was a household name but when you could perceive the potential.

For Singular, I can see the potential but I don't think there's enough direction and ideas to take on the risk now, I would need just a little more from their part before I invest my humble share of BTC/ETH on it. There's also a fund that they could invest in other projects (I heard they wanted to invest in UJO, that definitely floats my boat).
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

I think for now PUREVIDZ is the better Project... All movies running great, Website under good Development and no Znetralisation...

I think you should remove you PUREVIDZ campaign google, they are not in thesame market, what SNGLs is trying to do is far higher than PUREVIDZ, SNGLs is eating at the top of the food chain while PUREVIDZ is at the end of the foodchain
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

I did hear that they are planning to target both the crypto users (Of course!) and then also the average joe who isn't aware of Cryptos. And I do believe that Singular DTV will be having a Fiat gateway.

Yes, there are risks and it is too early to call, I am betting that once they roll out the modules and after that when they start with marketing we will see the Hype coming in and pumping SNGLS.
becauseI

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

I am out from here now better Buying some PUREVIDZ They are raising like hell and the Streams are working perfect...

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

I did hear that they are planning to target both the crypto users (Of course!) and then also the average joe who isn't aware of Cryptos. And I do believe that Singular DTV will be having a Fiat gateway.

Yes, there are risks and it is too early to call, I am betting that once they roll out the modules and after that when they start with marketing we will see the Hype coming in and pumping SNGLS.

I do long and short term investments, this one I will hold 3 to 5 years. I liked the idea of introducing crypto to the public.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

I think you should remove you PUREVIDZ campaign google, they are not in thesame market, what SNGLs is trying to do is far higher than PUREVIDZ, SNGLs is eating at the top of the food chain while PUREVIDZ is at the end of the foodchain

singularity seems to have two purposes - 1. re-invent copyright on blockchain, outdated concept of copyright (i.e. censorship) that has no place in 2017 which decentralization and blockchains were designed to fight against. and 2. make useless really creepy videos.

It's easy to tell singularity has no future once you see it's based on ethereum, a well known fraud project that lies about everything it is and that can't be trusted https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud
yeshe

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Here are links to the latest SingularDTV Townhall Updates

January 001
https://youtu.be/Yi2qYXsDyRI

Jan. 24
https://youtu.be/gAJhNcMgFnI

Feb 07 2017:
https://youtu.be/DQi8KQUzMSQ
targetmlrd

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

It would be nice to raise a bit of this coin as a token price SINGS remember or lower than it was at the ICO, or nearly such as ICO. By itself, the token in the future may be worth $ 1, but of course the question how many years, and to see if the pump Q1 will be a good sign
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

This coin is still in its early phase and the price of the coin has fallen to half.

from ico price of 2.5k 1.3k,So definitely need to have a report being posted here weekly or monthly
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

This coin is still in its early phase and the price of the coin has fallen to half.

from ico price of 2.5k 1.3k,So definitely need to have a report being posted here weekly or monthly
Its not an official thread so its unlikely they will post it here. They just started doing updated every two weeks (I think it is).
You can find them on their twitter or join their slack.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

Its not an official thread so its unlikely they will post it here. They just started doing updated every two weeks (I think it is).
You can find them on their twitter or join their slack.

Slack is the main source of all projects..but an update here will also be a win-win situation
yeshe

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

Hi folks,

It's true that Slack, Reddit page and forum are the main communication platforms of SingularDTV.

FYI here are a few links to some of the resent Updates and Townhalls of the team to the SNGLS token holders:

Post Launch Update Dec 2016:
https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/post-launch-update-b335a1d10273#.ne4lr7v9b

Update Jan 11 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2qYXsDyRI&feature=youtu.be

Townhall Jan 24 2017:
https://forum.singulardtv.com/t/singulardtv-town-meeting-update-jan-24-2017/134

Townhall Feb 7 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQi8KQUzMSQ

Update Feb 20 2017:
https://youtu.be/hwpPTdtrjxo

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Hi folks,

It's true that Slack, Reddit page and forum are the main communication platforms of SingularDTV.

FYI here are a few links to some of the resent Updates and Townhalls of the team to the SNGLS token holders:

Update Jan 11 2017:

Townhall Jan 24 2017:

Townhall Feb 7 2017:

Update Feb 20 2017:

thanks for the update,you look to be more active on this thread.Are you part of the team?
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

This is going to be huge

To peel or not to peel.
yeshe

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Hi folks,

Update Jan 11 2017:

Townhall Jan 24 2017:

Townhall Feb 7 2017:

Update Feb 20 2017:

thanks for the update,you look to be more active on this thread.Are you part of the team?

Yep
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:21:03 AM

Hi folks,

Update Jan 11 2017:

Townhall Jan 24 2017:

Townhall Feb 7 2017:

Update Feb 20 2017:

Awesome news, the market cap of singular-dtv is very large right now, you still have more potential in the future.
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

Hi folks,

Update Jan 11 2017:

Townhall Jan 24 2017:

Townhall Feb 7 2017:

Update Feb 20 2017:

Thanks for the links yeshe  Grin  Its very reassuring to get these updates. HODL-ING /Trading my BTC for now and riding the price hike, once it settles I will be stocking up with some more SNGLS while they are at this ridiculous low price at the moment.
yeshe

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

Hi folks,

Update Jan 11 2017:

Townhall Jan 24 2017:

Townhall Feb 7 2017:

Update Feb 20 2017:

Thanks for the links yeshe  Grin  Its very reassuring to get these updates. HODL-ING /Trading my BTC for now and riding the price hike, once it settles I will be stocking up with some more SNGLS while they are at this ridiculous low price at the moment.

Cheers!
We will be updating this thread now and than but as mentioned above, our main communication platforms are: Slack, r/SingularDTV, Twitter and Forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: