Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:14:45 AM

I will buy more if the price keeps this cheaper, or sub 2k sat, and wait for next product releases.
that's good assessment mate allow those dumpers to keep selling their coins and just hold and wait for sure the price will bounce back to its real values just needed to wait for the dev to keep on moving forward i believed this coin will bring much better value.

if you are worried by falling price of SNGLS then you haven't yet looked at Antshares token. lol. you would have been grateful for just a couple hundred sats decrease in SNGLS.

Without any good news, sngls can be dumped to 1k sat or lower, I hope that day will come, I want to buy more, I didn't join ICO.

Cheesy ICO ended in 15mins. Fastest ICO in all of history...so far. World Record Breaking. i wonder how many investors managed to take part in it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:27:54 AM

I will buy more if the price keeps this cheaper, or sub 2k sat, and wait for next product releases.
that's good assessment mate allow those dumpers to keep selling their coins and just hold and wait for sure the price will bounce back to its real values just needed to wait for the dev to keep on moving forward i believed this coin will bring much better value.

if you are worried by falling price of SNGLS then you haven't yet looked at Antshares token. lol. you would have been grateful for just a couple hundred sats decrease in SNGLS.

Without any good news, sngls can be dumped to 1k sat or lower, I hope that day will come, I want to buy more, I didn't join ICO.

Cheesy ICO ended in 15mins. Fastest ICO in all of history...so far. World Record Breaking. i wonder how many investors managed to take part in it.

and there was also a whale that dumped it the fastest - to 79 sats. Grin
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

Pretty sure Yunbi would add Singular if people email them and show interest. support@yunbi.com
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Wtf you need yunbi?
All it need is Polo
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:35:57 PM

It's been pretty quiet here.
Colombina

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:51:25 AM

Where it is possible to read concerning dividends? I can't find this information.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:55:31 AM

Where it is possible to read concerning dividends? I can't find this information.

https://singulardtv.com/

https://singulardtv.com/resources/default/pdf/SNGLS-Terms%20Document-en.pdf
medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:41:05 PM

Waiting Jan  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
redhero

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

1500 I will buy in, don't leave any for you

and there was also a whale that dumped it the fastest - to 79 sats. Grin
redhero

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:18:39 PM

I will buy in about 1500, don't leave any for you .
redhero

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:21:14 PM

Pretty sure Yunbi would add Singular if people email them and show interest. support@yunbi.com
if choose an exchange between Bittrex and Yunbi, bittrex is better.  only the Poloniex is expected.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:23:51 PM

if choose an exchange between Bittrex and Yunbi, bittrex is better.  only the Poloniex is expected.
yes mate if polo will also list this coin for sure it will be exposed even more and more investors will attracted, the project just started so there's a lots
of time play with the price while progress still ongoing, keep it up and good luck dev.
redhero

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:29:20 PM

yes mate if polo will also list this coin for sure it will be exposed even more and more investors will attracted, the project just started so there's a lots
of time play with the price while progress still ongoing, keep it up and good luck dev.
if can be choosed by me, locking SNGLS token for 1 year was better, 1 years SGNLS reach 40x just like augur.
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:00:30 PM

if can be choosed by me, locking SNGLS token for 1 year was better, 1 years SGNLS reach 40x just like augur.
Not like Augur. Augur has no business fundamentals driving its insane valuation and will ultimately fail.  SingularDTV will disrupt the broadcast media space. They are laying the groundwork.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:51:49 PM

Yes the real action will begin after the all platforms are launched and starts running, I am holding it up to 2026 and I strongly believe price will shoot up like anything. I expected SNGLS tokens to crash by now, like selling by whales for quick bucks but it looks like they are still holding even though it is slightly below the crowd-sale price. It seems like people who have invested in SNGLS know the value to SNGLS and it's potential. I am all in for the long term ride and will add in truck loads if at all SNGLS crashes.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:48:44 PM

Yes the real action will begin after the all platforms are launched and starts running, I am holding it up to 2026 and I strongly believe price will shoot up like anything. I expected SNGLS tokens to crash by now, like selling by whales for quick bucks but it looks like they are still holding even though it is slightly below the crowd-sale price. It seems like people who have invested in SNGLS know the value to SNGLS and it's potential. I am all in for the long term ride and will add in truck loads if at all SNGLS crashes.

I believe in holding. But damn, ten years is a long time.
medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:34:25 AM

Remember that you are also paid for holding them Smiley
By the way giants of industry didn't rise to billions marketcap in days or months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:15:05 AM

On Bittrex today price hit 1800sat, I'm not that bothered until they release their first documentary if market then fail to react to that I will be concerned because presently SNGLs is one of that project I am betting on and if more dumpers dump and hit 1500sat I will sell part of my other holdings to buy more. One thing I know is that one of these concepts (Decent, SNGLs and Lbry) will surely work soon
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:17:31 PM

Price felt below 1500 two times.. now it is only 1600
I am little worried because I have hope it will be ethereum killer dapp...
no updates on the website.. It doesn't look good..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
redhero

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:13:57 PM

Price felt below 1500 two times.. now it is only 1600
I am little worried because I have hope it will be ethereum killer dapp...
no updates on the website.. It doesn't look good..
you can have a look on these, it give a high evaluation on singulardtv.

http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-innovation-switzerland-crypto-valley-new-york/
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: