Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:50:43 PM

Sometimes the key is patience. I have bought during the ICO and bought some tokens at 1300-1500 sat range.
This is the  accumulating phase  Cool

This is the time to fill your bags really, nothing has changed and the project has been financed, they are working on it guys and it's a well respected team. Ethereum troubles has plagued all tokens but if you believe in the ecosystem and future there's no better time to buy (either ETH or SNGLs). SNGLS especially are very undervalued in my opinion, it costs almost nothing to get 100k of them and that's a very good share of the whole "company" and project if you think about it. Especially considering you are getting actual equity with dividends.

I'm personally very interested for them to invest in UJO Music. There are a lot of well connected people on both teams and they can really make some waves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:09:25 PM

Sometimes the key is patience. I have bought during the ICO and bought some tokens at 1300-1500 sat range.

This is the time to fill your bags really, nothing has changed and the project has been financed, they are working on it guys and it's a well respected team. Ethereum troubles has plagued all tokens but if you believe in the ecosystem and future there's no better time to buy (either ETH or SNGLs). SNGLS especially are very undervalued in my opinion, it costs almost nothing to get 100k of them and that's a very good share of the whole "company" and project if you think about it. Especially considering you are getting actual equity with dividends.

I'm personally very interested for them to invest in UJO Music. There are a lot of well connected people on both teams and they can really make some waves.
You but its a long term investment, and most people in crypto space dont have the patience for that.

Iirc it will take about 2 years before the full platform is released.
In a recent article that was published Zach it would take 5-10 years to change the industry.

That means that it could take 10 years before it reaches full potential.

It doesnt mean that that it will take 10 years to make a profit, but at least until the beta starts, you are unlikely to see huge gains.

If you have the patience, it does have the potential to be a great investment. Imagine owning just 0.01% (same as 100k SNGLS) of Netflix, that is rougly $330K.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:19:00 PM

You but its a long term investment, and most people in crypto space dont have the patience for that.

Iirc it will take about 2 years before the full platform is released.
In a recent article that was published Zach it would take 5-10 years to change the industry.

That means that it could take 10 years before it reaches full potential.

It doesnt mean that that it will take 10 years to make a profit, but at least until the beta starts, you are unlikely to see huge gains.

If you have the patience, it does have the potential to be a great investment. Imagine owning just 0.01% (same as 100k SNGLS) of Netflix, that is rougly $330K.

Yes but the same can be said just about of any other crypto related project, even Bitcoin. Not one of them is used by the mainstream, either individuals or big companies. It's all based on potential and hype and if SingularDTV and UJO start "disrupting" the music and entertainment industry in the next upcoming years, the potential alone will make it very enticing.

As of now there are no better options in this niche and technology available so I think it's wise to invest a little long term. Ethereum projects are well established and if decentralized and blockchain based economy is bound for success then we are at the right place.

Regarding short term, I think after some average news and development the price will reach ICO price again. Again, the whole Ethereum ecosystem is in a bear market with plenty of doubt and uncertainty regarding attacks and forks. I personally try to invest during these times and consider taking some profits later on... Cool
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

I don't get it, if your projected selling price is 2500sat, what about those that bought their tokens during ICO and are looking to make profit, I guess the price was around 2600sat. I can't rely say I understand why the price has dropped significantly for the price to drop to 1100sat.

2500sat is a huge resistance zone, many will try to get out at breakeven. Buyers are hoping for despair to set in for cheaper prices.

Selling under ICO price does not necessarily mean you won't profit. The trick is to make more SNGLS before its first rally/bubble. Sell 100 SNGLS at 2500 and buy back 166 SNGLS at 1500 and then when you're done you can exit forever at 10,000 sats above (when it happens). You don't necessarily have to sell at a loss and move on to other coins, this is still a promising project.

You can't understand why it dropped so hard? That's altcoin markets for you. See https://medium.com/@drei4u/folly-of-altcoin-buy-and-hold-strategy-d7d702ff05d5#.fm56ctuiw

puremage111

Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:04:13 PM

I don't get it, if your projected selling price is 2500sat, what about those that bought their tokens during ICO and are looking to make profit, I guess the price was around 2600sat. I can't rely say I understand why the price has dropped significantly for the price to drop to 1100sat.

2500sat is a huge resistance zone, many will try to get out at breakeven. Buyers are hoping for despair to set in for cheaper prices.

Selling under ICO price does not necessarily mean you won't profit. The trick is to make more SNGLS before its first rally/bubble. Sell 100 SNGLS at 2500 and buy back 166 SNGLS at 1500 and then when you're done you can exit forever at 10,000 sats above (when it happens). You don't necessarily have to sell at a loss and move on to other coins, this is still a promising project.

You can't understand why it dropped so hard? That's altcoin markets for you. See https://medium.com/@drei4u/folly-of-altcoin-buy-and-hold-strategy-d7d702ff05d5#.fm56ctuiw

Thanks for the article, damn, i uses the buy and hold strategy and i loss more than 90% of my investment in LIR, OPAIR holy crap. I lost almost $1200 for just 2 ico project.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:04:09 AM

Nice to see this price drop i bought a really nice amount today between 1400 and 1500 satoshi, now i can hold them for a long while
ERIC_CRYPTOMANIAC

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:50:11 PM

I'm still waiting 79 sat.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:13:36 PM

Thanks for the article, damn, i uses the buy and hold strategy and i loss more than 90% of my investment in LIR, OPAIR holy crap. I lost almost $1200 for just 2 ico project.

Looks like you picked the wrong ICO projects. Both of those LIR & OPAIR turned out to be scams.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

Nice to see this price drop i bought a really nice amount today between 1400 and 1500 satoshi, now i can hold them for a long while

take some drugs then get in a capsule.. and sleep for 2 years... when u wake up... it will be an incredible years ever  Grin
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:16:42 PM

Shocked  Lir, bad investment, but opair? Since a few days after opair, people suspected this scam, and made scam accusation, if you didn't hear them, you should blame yourself. Sngls is legit, keep hodling.
I invest 4 projects in this year and 3 are lost, one is rise scam, but stratis made me rich.  Grin
medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:19:26 AM

take some drugs then get in a capsule.. and sleep for 2 years... when u wake up... it will be an incredible years ever  Grin

I Agree. I will sleep until SDTV will become mainstream and used by everyone Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:27:52 AM

I Agree. I will sleep until SDTV will become mainstream and used by everyone Smiley
I agree also. It will take a while. Need to be patient.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:58:37 PM

People invested in the ICO already did a bad investment, cause no mather what it will be in the future.
You could have got twice the amount of coins, there is a huge lack of news if you ask me.

Still bought a nice amount for 1100 sat.

Bannedseller

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

People invested in the ICO already did a bad investment, cause no mather what it will be in the future.
You could have got twice the amount of coins, there is a huge lack of news if you ask me.

Agree not a lot of news. But it take time to develop good project on this platform
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

Agree not a lot of news. But it take time to develop good project on this platform

I agree but without news it can easly go to sub 500 sat. My opinion if you willing to take people their ico money you have a obligation
to provite them with news. But ofcourse thats my view on things.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:54:04 PM

That is a steal at 1100sat, I think you guys should wait for the developers to develop the platform, they are not even active on this forum before the ICO so to expect them to be active is a wrong assumption. What will should be waiting for, is for them to meet the December timeline and we should see price movement then
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 05:56:31 PM

Investors are jumping the gun too quick. This project is still in it's infancy. Devs said it from the beginning.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
yeshe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:09:57 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 09:30:22 AM by yeshe

It was said many times before, for more detailed information and interaction with the team
come to:
https://slack.singulardtv.com/

Here is something posted recently there by Zach LeBeau (CEO SingularDTV):

"Please understand that our token launch was Oct. 2.  We are still in a transition period.  Communication protocols are being instituted to relay information to token holders.  These protocols and mechanisms take time to build and also require the right personnel behind them.  As you know, and as I have stated on this slack several times, this is not a sprint, it is a marathon.  We are building a platform for long term utility and we look forward to a journey with all of your who believe in our mission.
With regard to announcements in December, I’m sure there will be announcements. For the next 14 days I am intensely engaged in development meetings every day to finalize our development roadmap.  I’m sure we will update the community about this shortly thereafter."

Things might look uneventful and slow on the surface,
But in reality the team is having numerous meetings and discussions at the present moment and the upcoming weeks.
As mentioned many times before, SingularDTVs team is focused in the development of its long-term goals. News will be announced when its the right moment to do so.
There will be no artificial HYPE focused on a short-term benefit as that might hurt the long term plans and strategy of SingularDTV.

Happy Thanksgiving to all across the Atlanic!

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

I'm also ICO investor. I knew most of us are in the difficult time but there is nothing else to do but hold.
I think we will see more update on their plan soon in December and may see some real action at the beginning of 2017.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Bannedseller

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:46:49 PM

I'm also ICO investor. I knew most of us are in the difficult time but there is nothing else to do but hold.
I think we will see more update on their plan soon in December and may see some real action at the beginning of 2017.

Start moving up. Hopefully will continue 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: