Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66953 times)
hodlfamily

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 03:14:47 AM

Hi I am new to this forum and only registered because I personally know the family and this will likely be my only post.
I think what happened to the victims is very sad and this family feel the same way.

Firstly what you read about Jawad is true he is narcassist and a bully and likes to pretend he’s the smartest guy in the room and can charm and fool anyone.
HIs family didn’t know anything about what he was doing, they are not very technically minded. His younger brother and sister and really nice people and are well liked in the asian community and the mother and father are decent and upright people; the father Haji Joya was working in Barracks in some capacity but he was an upright person and got an MBE for his charity work and work amongst the Muslim community.

He (Father) wanted to take his wife to go with him to collect his MBE but she was too late into her terminal cancer at that point.

Jawad made their life a living hell. He was a sinister and intimidating presence in the house and whatever he was doing with Razormind he did it without anyone knowing. He was constantly lying to his family about his highly successful jobs and where he was working. He registered his company Razormind under the Barracks house, he didn’t care if it traced back to his family house and all those individuals in the house. The family didn’t know anything about it, and the police may have asked the father but he told them he didn’t know anything and nothing was sent or received from Jawads account to his family. The police have gathered sufficient evidence to prosecute Jawad and in gathering that evidence they know far more than us and there is nothing evidence to show the family benefitted or were aware.

The brother did search for Jawad online and  say some people complaining and him and his dad confronted Jawad but Jawad being a liar denied it all. Again he said he wasn’t guilty despite handing over all of his money to the police. The brother Bellal was used to Jawad lies in school Jawad was constantly lying and saying outlandish things, which his brother denied.  I remember  Jawad lying in school a lot. He publish a book etc. He tried to recruit his brother to work for his software company, but he knows Jawad better than us and Jawad was the last person he wanted to be his boss. As I said the police never made  any arrests or leads linking the family, please respect their privacy. 

He made a mess and they were left to carry the fall out. As I said the father Haji was a good man who worked hard for his community and when he found out that his son was involved in scams it really upset him as it didn’t represent his values. Jawad would only turn up to their house on 2 occasions. When he was rich and when he was broke. The previous landlords comments were right, when the mother passed away the father lived then in dundonald with Jawad and sister and he was messy, and made things noisy. He behaved aggressively and was asked to leave. He tried to move back in but his father wouldn’t let him. He left his room a mess, full of clothes unwashed mouldy food, all this mess they had to tidy up.

That landlords house where Jawad just left in a mess Ben Vista, guess who had to tidy up after him, his ageing father, the son and sister and her husband who came to visit N Ireland but spend 3 days clearing out a house of Jawads mess.  Because unlike Jawad who ran from things, they were the decent people picking up the pieces. 

Also while he was In dundonald he had been secretly mining bitcoin and left his father with a large electricity bill which his father never knew why it was so high. Jawad was just a nasty, horrible person.
No one has been harassed or disturbed more by Jawad than his own family. Even then they did try and reach out to see how was his well being but he basically told them to f**k off and was paranoid they were in on it. 

When the father passed he wasn’t there for the funeral I think he said to the family he was it Egypt and couldn’t make it due to covid.  

People didn’t see him his brother and sister had to do everything, they are a very small family just brother and sister now. Both parents passed away and some people in the community come smirking asking about Jawad knowing full well what they read, this causes them embarrassment. They don’t know any more than the newspapers. They don’t know where Jawad is, he won’t contact them and when they try he is nasty. This is up to date situation.

Im sorry I went on a bit but I just wanted you to know more, about Jawad about the family who have suffered too. Its up to you what you think I leave it to you OK thanks
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 09:05:36 PM

Do you know if they seized Bitcoin too or was it all cash? It seems to me he couldn't have had enough time to launder it all through Bitcoin ATMs.
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:18:11 PM

Jawad was supposed to have his trial March 6 according to news articles but still haven't heard anything. Anybody know anything?
bkelley0804

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:12:55 PM

Jawad was supposed to have his trial March 6 according to news articles but still haven't heard anything. Anybody know anything?
Got an email update in February. This is the most recent news article, no mention of the trial date changing.
https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/32-witnesses-and-18-countries-in-8m-crypto-fraud-trial/a394583982.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: