News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Yes because without God, We Dont exist and everything around us Dont Exist 😊

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

Yes Because without God We Dont Exist and Everything around us dont Exist 😊😊😊

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

The witnesses say Jesus was dead. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The miracles that Jesus did show He was the Son of God. The witnesses say He did the miracles. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The witnesses say that Jesus came back to life. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

All of mankind that ever lived, when combined, is nothing in strength when compared with the Son of God, even in man form. So, the Son of God could take on the punishment for all the imperfections of mankind, because He is also God.

Since the Son was perfect - and willingly took the punishment and death because He loved people - the Father had to raise Him from the dead, simply to be just, because of His perfection.

Why do people have to die because of their imperfection? Because they are attached to the universe in such a deep, spiritual (and physical) way, that entropy is destroying them by breaking down their complexity. The more complex, the easier to break down. The complexity in a human being is so great, that marvelous as a human is, the complexity of each human breaks down to death in a mere 100 years or less (usually).

How foolish you are that you won't even accept the things of God, even when they are clearly explained to you. You don't really want to be rejected by the living Son of God, the only salvation for people, forever and ever do you? 'Cause that's where you are headed. And once you die, you won't be able to change your mind any longer.

Cool

The witnesses say that Zeus resides in Olympus.
Are they wrong?

How foolish you are that you won't even accept the things of God, even when they are clearly explained to you. You don't really want to be rejected by the living Son of God, the only salvation for people, forever and ever do you? 'Cause that's where you are headed. And once you die, you won't be able to change your mind any longer.

You idiot, you'll burn in the eternal pan for not believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

So, you think you can find one or two witnesses who actually say that they ate and drank with Zeus or the FSM. LOL!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

The witnesses say Jesus was dead. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The miracles that Jesus did show He was the Son of God. The witnesses say He did the miracles. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

The witnesses say that Jesus came back to life. Hop on your time machine, and go back there and prove them wrong.

All of mankind that ever lived, when combined, is nothing in strength when compared with the Son of God, even in man form. So, the Son of God could take on the punishment for all the imperfections of mankind, because He is also God.

Since the Son was perfect - and willingly took the punishment and death because He loved people - the Father had to raise Him from the dead, simply to be just, because of His perfection.

Why do people have to die because of their imperfection? Because they are attached to the universe in such a deep, spiritual (and physical) way, that entropy is destroying them by breaking down their complexity. The more complex, the easier to break down. The complexity in a human being is so great, that marvelous as a human is, the complexity of each human breaks down to death in a mere 100 years or less (usually).

Cool

The witnesses say that Zeus resides in Olympus.
Are they wrong?

You idiot, you'll burn in the eternal pan for not believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

So, you think you can find one or two witnesses who actually say that they ate and drank with Zeus or the FSM. LOL!

Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton_UFO_incident

http://www.openminds.tv/alabama-witness-recalls-alien-abduction-during-ufo-event/38463

http://listverse.com/2014/04/16/10-alleged-ghost-sightings-with-bizarre-consequences/

http://lifestyle.one/closer/news-real-life/real-life/real-life-ghost-stories-17-true-tales-hauntings-exorcisms-unexplained-murders/

This is your god:

1. God makes imperfect humans knowing they will fail

2. He then makes his son which is himself to suicide for himself so he could forgive humanity (although he created it)

3. He didn't forgive anyone at all since we are still here and not in heaven

4. He says he will comeback (no one knows what he is waiting for)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Yes I do believe in God though I cannot see I still feel him. It's not right to say to "see is to believe" because not at all things are needed to be seen to prove that it is existing you just need to have faith. Like love,  you cannot see it but you feel it and you believe in it. Its just a matter of faith that you have in your heart.

Hipster999

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

I believe in God, because that there are many things that really happen with his help and science can not even refute this because it agrees with the existence of higher forces.

Vladimir66

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

I believe in God. Each has its own concept. But there are so many inexplicable facts. Then his confirmation, sometimes his absence. God is, and he is around us. Smiley
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

When we are experiencing a disaster, there we feel very close to God and maybe practically right by our side. Believing in God is difficult to express because it speaks of beliefs, and one's beliefs are different, although they are different they remain a goal that they believe in a God they believe.
WrapAround20mm

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

Yes, because I always end up nothing, but He gave me everything. In fact whenever I need something, He doesn't give it in time. But, He always provide and fulfill anything all I need at the right time. Also take time to read the Bible. As it was located in Joshua 1:8, and trust always our God that was written in the Proverbs 3:5-6. Let your praying becomes your habit, for the Lord will still hear your voice even when you're mute and deaf. God will always see you.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

YES and of course,
If u dont have a fait, what makes u human being?  Cheesy

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
iProbably

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

Yes, I do believe in God. We're all created by God. No one can whoever told that He's not a true God. He is Almighty God. And anything that you want to know about Him, that is all written in The Bible. You know whenever your life is full of suffering from many difficulties, try to communicate in God by simply praying for your own but don't just simply pray on your own, but keep on praying for others too.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, God, creator of heaven and earth, Our father almighty. He who has given us his Begotten son. He who answers our question un answered by science.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
rickiehenry1

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

I believe in God. An atheist believes in an eternal matter or in eternal Nothing. I believe in eternal Consciousness.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

God exist in this world what ever religion you belong to,your God,my God,their God they do differ only in name but its the same One,the God Almighty.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

no, sry i dont believe in god, i only believe in myself..... Roll Eyes
Astargath

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

When we are experiencing a disaster, there we feel very close to God and maybe practically right by our side. Believing in God is difficult to express because it speaks of beliefs, and one's beliefs are different, although they are different they remain a goal that they believe in a God they believe.

Yeah, with the vegas shooting it definitely makes me believe in god, I mean look at that, he saved all those people, OH WAIT. He actually didn't. I find it funny that people would post things like, pray for vegas or god bless the victims, like seriously? God could have prevented all that if he really existed.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:00:43 PM

Yes and i will say am quiet shocked to realised that over 111 people that have voted here do not believe in God. For some part am very happy that more people here believes in God but if anyone is reading just think about it until people come up with something else from the big bang theory and this evolution stuff then i will also believe that there is a creater and puppeteer of the world and everything in it and he does as he wish. We have to believe a good life to glorify him. There is a God, is you are reading and dont believe it message be privately and i will tell you why i say there is a good out there.
Astargath

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

Yes and i will say am quiet shocked to realised that over 111 people that have voted here do not believe in God. For some part am very happy that more people here believes in God but if anyone is reading just think about it until people come up with something else from the big bang theory and this evolution stuff then i will also believe that there is a creater and puppeteer of the world and everything in it and he does as he wish. We have to believe a good life to glorify him. There is a God, is you are reading and dont believe it message be privately and i will tell you why i say there is a good out there.

Do you have any evidence that god is real?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

no, sry i dont believe in god, i only believe in myself..... Roll Eyes
There are approximately 11 million species of life on earth, including humans. Did all of these, including the universe itself, begin by chance?
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:27:50 PM

I do believe in God. First because I am Catholic. Second, I have witnessed how God greatly works in many peoples lives, as well as in my own life. Third, I've seen miracles before my eyes, and I do believe that God performs miracles through other people. Lastly, what is the purpose of religion if there is no God? Come and think of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: