News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

It is strange that even in the 21st century people believe in the theory of evolution.  We can clone animals and humans.  We know how to theoretically organize a big bang and create a universe. But we don't believe that we were created by more advanced people.
Evolution is limited to DNA mutations. But someone created DNACool

How do you know that someone created the DNA?  Do you have ANY proof?

Or this is one of your wipe ass assertions?

Do you have ANY proof transformation of inanimate matter into living matter, incredibly complex DNA construction?

No I don't.  But this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Venter did create a bacteria with the synthetic DNA.

To create DNA without the help of a computer is IMPOSSIBLE.  Cool

So, what is your point?  Just because you don't know how the first 100-200 genes were assembled, it does not mean someone created it.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aspire

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:23:46 PM

If god existed he would have transformed inanimate matter into living matter, wouldn't he? What's your point here exactly?

God exists and as well as god you have to know what's the difference of these two first.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:13:01 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I don't believe in god. But I do believe in God. I believe in God for He has made wonderful and marvelous things in our lives. He is our provider and my bestfriend. He has showed miracles in our lives. I believe in Him for He is the only one who can bring salvation. I believe in Him because He is my Lord and King.

Can you give examples of these miracles god has showed to you?

Make a star. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No cold fusion machines allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a rock. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No boulder busters allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a tree. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No seeds allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a microbe. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No lab with DNA strand manipulation tools. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a molecule. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No atoms or subatomic particles allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

The universe is a miracle. There is no way it could have come about except via a gigantic miracle.

Make intelligence. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No miracles allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Cool

If god made all these miracles then god is biggest miracle himself.
And only god can make big miracles? So who made god? He was there always? Then why could't have universe excited always containing ingredients to form stars and trees?

We don't know enough about God to be able to tell if He is a miracle. But it seems like He is, because we can't seem to reproduce Him.

God tells us in at least one holy book that He always existed. Otherwise we wouldn't know it.

The universe, stars and trees, etc., are complex things. We can tell how complex they are by the fact that we can't duplicate them. We simply aren't smart enough... at least not yet.

Entropy reduces complexity to simplicity. Entropy disperses and diffuses all things with all other things. The fact that complexity remains as highly complex as it is, shows that the universe had a beginning. If it didn't, everything would have been reduced to ultra-simplicity by entropy, long ago, and even the intelligence to communicate among ourselves would be gone.

The beginning of the universe wasn't very far in the past. We can tell by the great amount of complexity that remains.

Cool

We don't know enough about god to assert he is real either. God is fiction and so is all the other hundreds of religions, if only 1 true god existed there wouldn't be more religions and gods.

Wrong! We know that the universe is extremely complex. People don't like the idea of getting old and dying. If the universe wasn't complex, people would have figured out how to make themselves live at least 200 years, long ago.

This kind of complexity doesn't come about by accident. There isn't any example in nature of factual accidental complexity... not one.

Whatever made the universe is God with regard to us, just because of the complexity He/She/It placed here. The proof for the existence of God is all over the place.

Since you are scientific enough that you see the proof for God as evidence of the possibility, you should really become a believer even though you don't quite have the ability to formulate the evidence into proof.

Cool

If you imply that complexity is somewhat synonymous with a careful design you are mistaken.

Swiss Watch my ass:

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/gravitational-waves-colliding-neutron-stars-05328.html

https://youtu.be/EtIkOjq0_50

Universe is a hostile, violent place.  Not a place to raise a family.

But of course, the writers of the religious texts could have not known that.  Hence we have flat Earth created in 6 days, 6000 years ago, heaven in the sky, hell underground etc.

Yes we all believe in God and why shouldn’t we? Because we know that God exists from the daily changes in life daily occur with us and God save us from many bad things that can harm us. And from the most important thing that when someone heard then that person will must believe in God and that is all the managers send by God and there says are really awesome for anyone and no one can say wrong to them, they says that God exists and we need to prey for him to save us and make our lives safe and good.

Gee, you smoke some good shit.

Let me see: "We believe because we know he exists because shit does not happen. So we must pray shit does not happen."

Yeah, that sums it up.  So by praying you 'know' God exist because shit did not happen to you (but the fact that shit happens to others is irrelevant to you).  Because you only care about yourself and your carefully constructed God concept.

Guess what?  Shit does happen, and when it does, you'll say that 'God is working in mysterious ways' :-)

That is one more proof that only psychopaths can 'believe' in God(s).

I know right, all the terrorist and random attacks that happen everywhere definitely proves god exists because he saved miraculously everyone, wait he didn't.

God offers salvation. The promise of salvation is to be accepted in this life. Salvation will be realized in the next life if it is accepted here, starting at the resurrection from the dead.

Cool

Did all the 2 year old kids that died also had time to accept his salvation? I don't think they had time to accept anything and there are plenty of kids dying at that age not to mention the thousands and thousands of deaths of kids that weren't even born.

You are so funny. Here you are asking questions about God, Who you continually deny the existence of. Perhaps if you work the science that shows God exists, then you will find the answer to believing in God.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

It is strange that even in the 21st century people believe in the theory of evolution.  We can clone animals and humans.  We know how to theoretically organize a big bang and create a universe. But we don't believe that we were created by more advanced people.

Do you have ANY proof transformation of inanimate matter into living matter, incredibly complex DNA construction?

If god existed he would have transformed inanimate matter into living matter, wouldn't he? What's your point here exactly?

The point is that there is conversion of inanimate matter into all the time through microbes living in the soil. To some limited extent plants and animals do this as well. Since God set it all up, and since He programs it through cause and effect, God is the One who causes the transfers to happen according to His pleasure.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

Yes I do. He's our divine savior and we must never doubt that he doesnt exist.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:43:53 AM

Definitely yes, i belive that there God in our spiritual spirit, God can manipulate us into good once but i didnt know why some people that addictive to bible say everything in their mind and they are like crazy people.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

I don't believe in god. But I do believe in God. I believe in God for He has made wonderful and marvelous things in our lives. He is our provider and my bestfriend. He has showed miracles in our lives. I believe in Him for He is the only one who can bring salvation. I believe in Him because He is my Lord and King.

Make a star. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No cold fusion machines allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a rock. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No boulder busters allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a tree. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No seeds allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a microbe. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No lab with DNA strand manipulation tools. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Make a molecule. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No atoms or subatomic particles allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

The universe is a miracle. There is no way it could have come about except via a gigantic miracle.

Make intelligence. No cheating. Make it from scratch. No miracles allowed. Can't, can you? Miracle.

Cool

And only god can make big miracles? So who made god? He was there always? Then why could't have universe excited always containing ingredients to form stars and trees?

We don't know enough about God to be able to tell if He is a miracle. But it seems like He is, because we can't seem to reproduce Him.

God tells us in at least one holy book that He always existed. Otherwise we wouldn't know it.

The universe, stars and trees, etc., are complex things. We can tell how complex they are by the fact that we can't duplicate them. We simply aren't smart enough... at least not yet.

Entropy reduces complexity to simplicity. Entropy disperses and diffuses all things with all other things. The fact that complexity remains as highly complex as it is, shows that the universe had a beginning. If it didn't, everything would have been reduced to ultra-simplicity by entropy, long ago, and even the intelligence to communicate among ourselves would be gone.

The beginning of the universe wasn't very far in the past. We can tell by the great amount of complexity that remains.

Cool

We don't know enough about god to assert he is real either. God is fiction and so is all the other hundreds of religions, if only 1 true god existed there wouldn't be more religions and gods.

Wrong! We know that the universe is extremely complex. People don't like the idea of getting old and dying. If the universe wasn't complex, people would have figured out how to make themselves live at least 200 years, long ago.

This kind of complexity doesn't come about by accident. There isn't any example in nature of factual accidental complexity... not one.

Whatever made the universe is God with regard to us, just because of the complexity He/She/It placed here. The proof for the existence of God is all over the place.

Since you are scientific enough that you see the proof for God as evidence of the possibility, you should really become a believer even though you don't quite have the ability to formulate the evidence into proof.

Cool

If you imply that complexity is somewhat synonymous with a careful design you are mistaken.

Swiss Watch my ass:

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/gravitational-waves-colliding-neutron-stars-05328.html

But of course, the writers of the religious texts could have not known that.  Hence we have flat Earth created in 6 days, 6000 years ago, heaven in the sky, hell underground etc.

Yes we all believe in God and why shouldn’t we? Because we know that God exists from the daily changes in life daily occur with us and God save us from many bad things that can harm us. And from the most important thing that when someone heard then that person will must believe in God and that is all the managers send by God and there says are really awesome for anyone and no one can say wrong to them, they says that God exists and we need to prey for him to save us and make our lives safe and good.

Let me see: "We believe because we know he exists because shit does not happen. So we must pray shit does not happen."

Yeah, that sums it up.  So by praying you 'know' God exist because shit did not happen to you (but the fact that shit happens to others is irrelevant to you).  Because you only care about yourself and your carefully constructed God concept.

Guess what?  Shit does happen, and when it does, you'll say that 'God is working in mysterious ways' :-)

I know right, all the terrorist and random attacks that happen everywhere definitely proves god exists because he saved miraculously everyone, wait he didn't.

God offers salvation. The promise of salvation is to be accepted in this life. Salvation will be realized in the next life if it is accepted here, starting at the resurrection from the dead.

Cool

Did all the 2 year old kids that died also had time to accept his salvation? I don't think they had time to accept anything and there are plenty of kids dying at that age not to mention the thousands and thousands of deaths of kids that weren't even born.

You are so funny. Here you are asking questions about God, Who you continually deny the existence of. Perhaps if you work the science that shows God exists, then you will find the answer to believing in God.

Cheesy

I have seen that response a few times coming from you when you don't know the answer to my questions. Do you think god will make all the kids that died prematurely go to heaven? If so, wouldn't that be unfair for us? I mean we have to pass a test and they don't? What about all the people that could have existed but don't, what about all the people that just didn't know about god, do you not see how stupid your religion is? Or are you going to use the same bullshit answer?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Bambanglipuro

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

Yes i am.  All Hail Magic Conch!
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

Yes I do believe in God
I think even if there is no god it gives hope to many people in the world
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Swiss Watch my ass:

Cool

Cheesy

I have seen that response a few times coming from you when you don't know the answer to my questions. Do you think god will make all the kids that died prematurely go to heaven? If so, wouldn't that be unfair for us? I mean we have to pass a test and they don't? What about all the people that could have existed but don't, what about all the people that just didn't know about god, do you not see how stupid your religion is? Or are you going to use the same bullshit answer?

When you look in the Gospels in the beginning of the New Testament, you will find that Jesus talked to a lot of people, and answered many questions while providing much information that was not even asked for. Then, after His resurrection from the dead, He didn't even allow Himself to be seen by those who were not His believing fellowship. If He talked to them at all, it was very little.

Since I have answered your questions in the past, but you were unwilling to retain the answers, why should I go through the trouble of answering them again? You know that you are not asking the questions because you are interested in finding the answers. You know that you are simply trying to trip me up, or get a higher rating on Bitcointalk.

The answers to your questions are in the Bible. If you want to find them, it's about time that you turn to the bible ans start studying. Or you can go visit formal Bible scholars at the churches and Bible colleges.

I easily have the answers to the questions you ask. But since it isn't really the answers you are looking for, there is no reason for me to answer.

Cool

GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:23 AM

Yes I believe in God. He is the creator of heaven and earth as stated in the Holy Bible. Not only did i believe in God, i also believe in His creative works, which includes the heaven and the earth, the sun, the moon and stars,
are created by God.He created man in his own image for man to dominate and take charge of the world.When we view this very well, we will see that  it is only God that can create this things.All we see around us are the hand work of this great God. i believe in God for ever.
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

I do not believe in deities.  Just on a feeling or by a bunch stories in a book that was changed so many times by so many different people.  To say you know 100% there is a higher power out there, is just ignorant.  IMO
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:23:12 AM

Yes i do really believe in God! Without HIM i am nothing. He is the creator of heaven and earth and everything we have right now is because of God. God gave us everything!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Swiss Watch my ass:

Cool

Cheesy

When you look in the Gospels in the beginning of the New Testament, you will find that Jesus talked to a lot of people, and answered many questions while providing much information that was not even asked for. Then, after His resurrection from the dead, He didn't even allow Himself to be seen by those who were not His believing fellowship. If He talked to them at all, it was very little.

Since I have answered your questions in the past, but you were unwilling to retain the answers, why should I go through the trouble of answering them again? You know that you are not asking the questions because you are interested in finding the answers. You know that you are simply trying to trip me up, or get a higher rating on Bitcointalk.

The answers to your questions are in the Bible. If you want to find them, it's about time that you turn to the bible ans start studying. Or you can go visit formal Bible scholars at the churches and Bible colleges.

I easily have the answers to the questions you ask. But since it isn't really the answers you are looking for, there is no reason for me to answer.

Cool

And again another bullshit answer that has nothing to do with my question, typical religious tactics. Nothing is said in the bible clearly about this. I researched, believe me, I was a christian myself.

''Theologians and Christian leaders throughout history have sought to answer this knotty problem. Augustine and Ambrose argued that since infants inherit the guilt of sin, not just the sin nature, only baptized infants would be saved. John Calvin and C. H. Spurgeon maintained that God’s election could extend to infants and children, so they were already predestined for salvation. And a variation of this view argues that God foreknows who will believe, so they are saved even if they die before they reach the age or mental capacity to do so.''

Again, nothing makes sense, if all children are saved even if they don't believe in god then it's totally unfair, if only baptized infants are saved, then it's simply just stupid because a lot of people don't know about god. The variation that says god foreknows who will believe makes no sense because then, why all this? If god already knows, there is no point in all of this, isn't this supposed to be a test? He could just take everyone to heaven.

As you can see, there is no good answer because the bible is stupid, stop denying reality and accept that your book is simply a book, it has a lot of flaws which is understandable.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
aloha99

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Believing in god or not is not very important problem. The most important one should be: Does society respect atheist's right to not believe in god ? Religion says that all atheists will go to hell but society is already sending them there
Rami ch

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

no matter who is god or what he's doing , does he exist or not had ever the quesion that we are looking fir an answer
but from my point of view it's not about god , it's actually about us , human , we need to be humans first , some people believes that god created us just to see what are we going through our lives , are we going to be jewish , muslim , budhist or what ever what we are , it doesn't matter actually it's about your contribuation in this world
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

Yes, I believe in the triune God found in the King James Bible.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Yes i believe in god but there is no god expect Allah. And i didn't force anyone to believe, that's my opinion that what i think is right.
Arahara0230

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

Yes I believe in God who created us and guiding us on whatever we do, helping us when We are about to quit. Some don't believe God because they can't see him but the answer to that is I believe in him because of my faith.

BTCOrganizer

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

Genesis 1:20
And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.
Genesis 1:27
And God made man in his image, in the image of God he made him: male and female he made them.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: