Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!!  (Read 133914 times)
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:28:38 AM

Guys ignore the haters!!!

Peepcoin is moving forward and anyone on board now will be rewarded for your loyalty and patients. For the 3 haters in particular if you do have coins I encourage you to send them to someone who will appreciate them.

Great work on the voting guys keep it up!!!

Yehey, Ill be happy to accept any reward from you sir and I will share some to my group, my username is Mandoy. Thanks in advance

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kimwafo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:42:22 AM

hope this coin will in the ccex trading... please vote
Mandoy

Aurox

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:46:53 AM

hope this coin will in the ccex trading... please vote

we are already on top 9, hope we can go up more until saturday

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!

peepcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:49:52 AM

yes great job guys we still have a big hill to climb to topple first place but keep it coming!!!

I have 1 exchanger that has agreed to list us as soon as we have source available and I am almost done!!!

Is it unethical to give coin rewards for people who vote?

Smiley
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

yes great job guys we still have a big hill to climb to topple first place but keep it coming!!!

I have 1 exchanger that has agreed to list us as soon as we have source available and I am almost done!!!

Smiley

Well ita like a very area. People are paid to wrote reviews too. Now are they fair reviews ? Who knows. Maybe a bounty is what's needs to tirn a maybe I'll vote into a yes I'll vote. I see what you saying though. What is a persons true inventive. Self gain or self gain and to support the coin ? Guess its up to the community what happens next.
Mandoy

Aurox

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:38:41 AM

Smiley

That was just a joke sir, haha

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!

TheySeeMeTrolling

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:41:05 AM

Welcome To Peep Coin!!!!

THE COIN FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

Peepcoin is the virtual currency of the future. Created by the people for the people!!! Peepcoin is fair and free! We do not charge any fees and it is easy for anyone to participate!

Our easy to use platform is very different from other virtual currencies. We use a simple and private system that ensures instant and secure transactions.

We are Peep Coin ("Coin For The People") and wish to help people who may be struggling financially. This is our primary objective...

Peep Coin is a fully fledged payment processor, virtual currency and instant money transfer system...ZERO fees to send, receive and accept payments as a merchant!!!

Peep Coin is different from most other virtual currencies...We use a predetermined value system that ensures everyone benefits...The price is always rising in value, this ensures that your money is growing...NO RISK!!!

For more information on how Peepcoin works, please watch our free video inside the member area!!!

*UPDATE 5TH AUGUST 2016 - NO MORE FREE COIN AVAILABLE...
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY PEEPCOIN SHORTLY!!!

**UPDATE 8TH AUGUST ALL FREE COINS HAVE BEEN ROLLED OUT
MEMBERS CAN BUY COINS FROM TONIGHT!!!

WE HAVE LAUNCHED OUR $10,000,000 REFERRAL CONTEST...
MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

**UPDATE 9TH AUGUST PEEPCOINS HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE ON SALE!!!

---------------

Peep Coin is a virtual currency and payment processor all rolled into one!

At the release of Peep Coin each coin is worth $1, however all coins will be rolled out for free...

In fact to get our coins in circulation we will be giving away 1000000 free coins to 1000 people!!!

At $1 each x 1000000 that is $1000000usd for 1000 lucky people!!!

This is a special offer for people who get on board at this early stage...
This of course can never be repeated!!!

During this initial offer period we are asking people to sign up and submit the form within the member area asking why you deserve the coin. We will then be giving away 1000000 coins to 1000 lucky people!

Peep Coin is a fully fledged payment processor, virtual currency and instant money transfer system...ZERO fees to send, receive and accept payments as a merchant!!!

Peep Coin provides an instant buy/sell order functionality, no need for exchangers or marketplace sites.

All trades are done with Peep Coin admin and are instant and safe!!!

http://www.peepcoin.com

This is a fucking scam ico if I ever seen one. I want the IDS of the devs, passports, drivers license, SSN. And a Utility bill proving residence.

Otherwise I walk the fuck away now and never look back.
Mandoy

Aurox

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:45:02 AM

Welcome To Peep Coin!!!!

Peepcoin is the virtual currency of the future. Created by the people for the people!!! Peepcoin is fair and free! We do not charge any fees and it is easy for anyone to participate!

Our easy to use platform is very different from other virtual currencies. We use a simple and private system that ensures instant and secure transactions.

We are Peep Coin ("Coin For The People") and wish to help people who may be struggling financially. This is our primary objective...

Peep Coin is different from most other virtual currencies...We use a predetermined value system that ensures everyone benefits...The price is always rising in value, this ensures that your money is growing...NO RISK!!!

For more information on how Peepcoin works, please watch our free video inside the member area!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

---------------

At the release of Peep Coin each coin is worth $1, however all coins will be rolled out for free...

In fact to get our coins in circulation we will be giving away 1000000 free coins to 1000 people!!!

During this initial offer period we are asking people to sign up and submit the form within the member area asking why you deserve the coin. We will then be giving away 1000000 coins to 1000 lucky people!

Peep Coin provides an instant buy/sell order functionality, no need for exchangers or marketplace sites.

This is a fucking scam ico if I ever seen one. I want the IDS of the devs, passports, drivers license, SSN. And a Utility bill proving residence.

thats easy provide us with the real name of satoshi nakamoto and his real identity and we will post the identity of peepcoin developer, hahaha

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:47:17 AM

Guys ignore the haters!!!

Peepcoin is moving forward and anyone on board now will be rewarded for your loyalty and patients. For the 3 haters in particular if you do have coins I encourage you to send them to someone who will appreciate them.

Great work on the voting guys keep it up!!!

I hope I'm not one of the three!!  I have asked questions, and made comments and have been here since the beginning.  Yes there are flaws in the coin, but we're still here.

I'm also still here because of the promise wallet and blockchain if there are no promise of these two i would have gone away I hope they fix it asap before Ccex accept it,it's a bad precedent for Ccex to accept a coin with a wallet id like all the rest of the coin it will surely have a conflict..

brosky0428

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:58:43 AM

Hi Dev (Peercoin)... Pmed you re C-cex trading

For your info and perusal... Thanx
TheySeeMeTrolling

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:59:55 AM

Welcome To Peep Coin!!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

---------------

thats easy provide us with the real name of satoshi nakamoto and his real identity and we will post the identity of peepcoin developer, hahaha

Satoshi Nakamoto did not release bitcoin as a ico and if he did it would have never worked.
I want to see IDS of the devs and I want to see them right now!
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:25:27 AM

Smiley

And the wallet Cheesy

I'll ignore the haters for the meantine XD
Just keep us posted dev everyone wants update every now and then,

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Mandoy

Aurox

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:35:46 AM

Smiley

And the wallet Cheesy

The haters will soon regret if they see us earning. We got it for free and there is no risk. But if we earn we will be bigtime in the cryptomarket.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:39:00 AM

Smiley

And the wallet Cheesy

The haters will soon regret if they see us earning. We got it for free and there is no risk. But if we earn we will be bigtime in the cryptomarket.
that's correct if the dev really delivered and reach ccex and created blockchain and wallet i think those who received 555,555 coins for free will be lucky and those who got here early and received millions much be happier let us wait for the dev.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:40:53 AM

Welcome To Peep Coin!!!!

MORE DETAILS TO COME!!!

---------------

Haha Nice one Sir Mandoy!
peepcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:04:03 AM

lol thanks guys...

Brosky I got your pm and replied thank you so much for the information Smiley
brosky0428

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

lol thanks guys...

Brosky I got your pm and replied thank you so much for the information Smiley

No worries Dev  Smiley

Replied to your pm... I hope it helps
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:29:46 AM

Their a few blabber mouthed people here shouting scam yet the silent majority that trust in the dev are watching from a distance.
TheySeeMeTrolling

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:35:08 AM

Is the dev willing to tell us who he really is or not?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:39:52 AM

Is the dev willing to tell us who he really is or not?
He already said who he is, if you missed that then don't bump here, read the thread and will find that post somewhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: