Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 29950 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

It's hard to base your decision on what you hear or what you read. Some people might just endorse a certain coin. You can do a series of research. You can also invest in well-established coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These two are known to be profitable for a long term investment.
Indeed, in order not to be wrong in investing, of course we have to learn all the coins but it all depends on you and talk about the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion it is a good coin and need not doubt

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:10:45 PM

if I suggest investing in altcoin you should really see a team with very good development for the future, now many altcoins have entered the market but prices have fallen and are less interested. if you want to invest in altcoins, I suggest you see large volumes in CMC, like Tron, cardano, pundix

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

of course kin.
kik messenger coin kin is the best object for investment. it will easily can make x100 in short term or in first bull run.
mikewilliams12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:10:59 PM

Stablecoins provide useful mediums of payment and have extended their use cases as decentralized finance (DeFi) continues to blossom with open protocol lending services, prediction markets, and more.

Traders and investors need stable pegs to jump in and out of during active cryptocurrency trading, and the list of stablecoins and the assets pegged to them on exchanges continues to grow. Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:21:46 PM

Rightnow, in this year, i will choose XRP or BTC only because XRP is the most useful crypto that can be applied in my social activities and many media are having special attentions to the growth XRP in the future, and BTC is because it is the most powerful crypto in this market, all of investors will use their money to invest in BTC as long as BTC still be the leading crypto in the market.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:27 PM

Rightnow, in this year, i will choose XRP or BTC only because XRP is the most useful crypto that can be applied in my social activities and many media are having special attentions to the growth XRP in the future, and BTC is because it is the most powerful crypto in this market, all of investors will use their money to invest in BTC as long as BTC still be the leading crypto in the market.
You should not focus on one or two coins, because there is no certainty that luck will smile less with them.  Although if we are talking about ethereum or bitcoin, then confidence in the prospect is much greater.
vukcevic

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

If you are going to put a lot of money in a stable coin, or use it for long term store of value, please do your research first! Most of the time stable coins act like Tether, but once in a while you get a Nubits. Nubits has a solid history of recovering, but its history has not always seen it trade for a dollar. No one wants to wake up and see their $1 suddenly become worth .50 cents, and thus one should be cautious with stable coins.Anchor is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor Coin, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability

Anchor is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.

Anchor aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
mikelarteta

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:37:50 AM

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence. Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto- trader yourself. Geco.one provides the platform where you have full control over the most critical issues related to investment in the cryptocurrency market by providing the highest security level of transactions through our PAMM system. One of the main features is a precise trader ranking based on multiple factors like risk management strategies and the history of every transaction made. Geco.one platform is a place where you have access to extensive knowledge supported by our experts’ in many areas such as investment, crypto-economics, and analysis of trader psychology.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:41:56 PM

now i only focus on BNB and utrust. some of the altcoin assets that I have finally have to sell to have more etheruem, BNB and utrust. I am waiting for the market to rise for ethereum and Utrust. and I traded BNB on a daily basis.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

Cryptocurrency markets are notoriously volatile. On April 1st, 2019 the price of Bitcoin spiked 20% in one day. Such rapid changes in value are a barrier to the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. Why? A volatile currency is not desirable for retailers and businesses who want stable and predictable prices. Similarly, customers do not want to use a cryptocurrency to make a purchase only to have it increase in value right after and leave them feeling like they overpaid. Anchor token's ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:25:50 AM

The other important factor is supply. It is therefore important to carefully define a token’s issuance model. Should there be predetermined total supply (deflationary model) or should new token be minted according to certain criteria? Designing a token economy model is not an exact science. As with all new disciplines, many questions remain unanswered. Moreover, no single model can cover the great variety of use cases in existence. Geco.one adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to create a utility token. Its main purpose is the utilisation inside the application and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters and our ecosystem. That’s why all adopters of the token are obliged to go through a whitelisting process better known as Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checking. To be able to invest in the Geco campaign you’ll be required to register your details within the system and accept our token sale terms and conditions. The KYC process is provided within the Geco private sale system.
maastcht

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:17:30 AM

In most blockchain applications tokenized assets form the basis for an economic model. Tokens may represent value, voting rights, investments and other business concepts. However, designing a token economy that works is not easy and requires careful planning. Apart from technical considerations, basic economic principles need to be applied.The other most important solution is directly related to a token burning mechanism. After utilisation of GEC inside the Geco.one platform, Token gets burned permanently. These basic principals make token supply smaller in a form we called: “A diverted mining system”. That mechanism results in tokens being harder to get because there is less and less of them available on the market. The GEC token is set on a platform together with a regular payment method. In general, people are required to provide credits on their accounts to make the modern investment machine working — moreover, credits provided in PRE and POST payments with the use of standard methods and GEC payments. Every token that used inside the application gets burned, decreasing the number of tokens in the total supply making it more expensive to buy on exchanges.
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:13:35 AM

A stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is collateralized to the value of an underlying asset, what that underlying asset may vary from coin to coin, which we’ll dive into later in this piece. Many stablecoins are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with certain fiat currencies, such as the US dollar or the Euro, which can be traded on exchanges. Stablecoins are much more fixed than standard cryptocurrencies. Stablecoins were built to be used the way cryptocurrencies were designed — as a simple, stabilized, scalable, and secure means for transactions. After all, most businesses, understandably, aren’t interested in accepting a currency like bitcoin that might tank in value the very next day.The Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to an inflationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are inconsistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960,  GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:49:33 PM

In my opinion the best altcoins for profit are IGNIS, NXT THERE, because the three coins have their respective surplus values, "ignis" ie the price movements are greatly increased and often pumped, NXT every day the price grows, THERE is a very stable price movement and increased, this suggestion is better to invest.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

Right now with the current market i will say that you better watchout where your money goes cause even project that are not scam can close up the business if things are not working for them and you end up with unreliable tokens making your money wasted
If you are investing in the project or asset that is listed on the exchanges of course you are very risk losing your money. try it with altcoin assets that have already registered and are in the market, especially on the top spot market, you can benefit by investing there.
it's true that you say that altcoin is one of the most promising assets if used as an investment but you also have to choose a good altcoin because not all altcoins are good to invest in, only some of the top altcoins are promising to be invested

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:15:01 PM

For me the best altcoin to invest is ETH and BNB. Both of them are my priorities in this year. I don't look at other altcoins at the moment.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:11:52 PM

I think you cant find better coin for invest than uPlexa (upx)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:58:28 PM

For me the best altcoin to invest is ETH and BNB. Both of them are my priorities in this year. I don't look at other altcoins at the moment.
for market growth now I also believe in ethereum. I have a few though not many. but the BNB moves quickly, I have a hard time predicting the price. especially with binary events that make growth fast and unstable. because some corrections we can see happen quickly too.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:33:34 PM

but the BNB moves quickly, I have a hard time predicting the price. especially with binary events that make growth fast and unstable. because some corrections we can see happen quickly too.

With BNB it is really very difficult to make a prediction.
I guess a lot of people are waiting for major correction, but with every IEO on the launchpad the price just keeps rising.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:53:24 PM

but the BNB moves quickly, I have a hard time predicting the price. especially with binary events that make growth fast and unstable. because some corrections we can see happen quickly too.

With BNB it is really very difficult to make a prediction.
I guess a lot of people are waiting for major correction, but with every IEO on the launchpad the price just keeps rising.

Do you think there should be a major correction? Binance is very profitable and if they keep their promises and let BNB holders participate, why should it face a correction?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: