Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:40:55 AM

earlier i gave the simply openion about trading profit , when i was trading with small amount of bitcoin . but when i starts with bulk bitcoin trading , then i got a big loss of about 0.01btc/week about continuously for 6 days . so i think it is really a game of like gambling . and it is unpredictable job .
you should really pay attention to the price movement. never in a hurry. you have to have great patience. if trading of our control then we can also control the income every month we want to get.

Agree, paying attention  to the  price would  be  a  big help and you  must have  good observation and analytic skills  regarding with this  because if you  done it  correctly on which price you  buy  or sell  then  it would  assure you  to gain some profits. Trading is really an  unpredictable job and  we  cant  really predict future  but with the  help of some   preferences we could somehow  increase the chance of   making succesful trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:49:02 AM

earlier i gave the simply openion about trading profit , when i was trading with small amount of bitcoin . but when i starts with bulk bitcoin trading , then i got a big loss of about 0.01btc/week about continuously for 6 days . so i think it is really a game of like gambling . and it is unpredictable job .
you should really pay attention to the price movement. never in a hurry. you have to have great patience. if trading of our control then we can also control the income every month we want to get.

Agree, paying attention  to the  price would  be  a  big help and you  must have  good observation and analytic skills  regarding with this  because if you  done it  correctly on which price you  buy  or sell  then  it would  assure you  to gain some profits. Trading is really an  unpredictable job and  we  cant  really predict future  but with the  help of some   preferences we could somehow  increase the chance of   making succesful trades.

I agree! in a short period of time the price of the coin will pump big then its time to sell and it will dumb big also which is the time to buy. Paying attention all the time is the best because sometimes it is really unpredictable you can missed a big profit from it. Really Trading is very unpredictable job to us

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:58:20 AM

I agree! in a short period of time the price of the coin will pump big then its time to sell and it will dumb big also which is the time to buy. Paying attention all the time is the best because sometimes it is really unpredictable you can missed a big profit from it. Really Trading is very unpredictable job to us
Therefore you really need a lot of time if you want to be a successful trader, monitoring the price is not that easy in order for you to get the right timing to buy an sell, that is why some of the traders are not successful in their journey because they lost focus.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:09:25 AM

time is your basis the only friend that you can rely in terms of trading because you needed to have a perfect timing to earn a lot especially with new coin project you never know when the price will spike you need to keep chasing it to make good position.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 07:24:16 AM

Information and trading skills are keys. Maybe if you join other traders you could learn fast and lessen your losses.

https://telegram.me/thecoinfarm

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

Trading is a predictable job as long as you are doing trading analysis for the coins you want to trade. You must know when to buy and when to sell . Also an important factor is patience . You don't have to trade everyday . Wait for the right opportunities . Timing is a must Wink .
Some people in their desire to earn profits try to over trade, when the situation does not call for it that is why sometimes the correct move is to do nothing and wait for the right opportunity.
yes thats the point there if in first try it doesnt fit you don't cry try another one and make sure to make proper assessment so you won't missed good opportunity, hold if possible if you are just seeing some downfall its normal with trading but expect another rise so just keep and wait.
For keep on trying new things, we must need free assets to trade. Because, risking our own money is not that much good idea. Some exchanges are giving away free bitcoins and altcoins, we may make use of those for your idea of trying out new things.

But, without proper assessment we will not be able to find out the right opportunity. So, trying new things is always good in the search of a better opportunity.
Agree, using free assets to trade is best way for making profit on trading. We don't have a mental burden it will different if we use margin trading for example, our mind will be focus on our loans not on way of trading.
you are right trading is good way to make a profit in high amount and i make profit in good amount through trading so i also prefer that trading is much more good from other investment and i think other investment is risky .
densuj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:30:41 PM

Information and trading skills are keys. Maybe if you join other traders you could learn fast and lessen your losses.

Thank you very much for sharing about the informations, and i agree with informations and trading skills are keys for successful in trading. Although it will need practice because the theory of trading are not enough in trading, our skills must be trained every days,weeks or months.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 04:50:29 PM

Trading is a predictable job as long as you are doing trading analysis for the coins you want to trade. You must know when to buy and when to sell . Also an important factor is patience . You don't have to trade everyday . Wait for the right opportunities . Timing is a must Wink .
Some people in their desire to earn profits try to over trade, when the situation does not call for it that is why sometimes the correct move is to do nothing and wait for the right opportunity.
yes thats the point there if in first try it doesnt fit you don't cry try another one and make sure to make proper assessment so you won't missed good opportunity, hold if possible if you are just seeing some downfall its normal with trading but expect another rise so just keep and wait.
For keep on trying new things, we must need free assets to trade. Because, risking our own money is not that much good idea. Some exchanges are giving away free bitcoins and altcoins, we may make use of those for your idea of trying out new things.

But, without proper assessment we will not be able to find out the right opportunity. So, trying new things is always good in the search of a better opportunity.
Agree, using free assets to trade is best way for making profit on trading. We don't have a mental burden it will different if we use margin trading for example, our mind will be focus on our loans not on way of trading.
you are right trading is good way to make a profit in high amount and i make profit in good amount through trading so i also prefer that trading is much more good from other investment and i think other investment is risky .
I think its not the only investment that you can make a good profit if you are newbie in trading you can be lose, you need a lots of research before you can know if you can make a good profit in altcoin.. or for safety you can stay in bitcoin to usd..
The other investment i think is to invest make your own blog and start advertising that pay for bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

Thank you very much for sharing about the informations, and i agree with informations and trading skills are keys for successful in trading. Although it will need practice because the theory of trading are not enough in trading, our skills must be trained every days,weeks or months.
If newbie can stay in legit or old coins in top 20 in coinmarket cap they can also be successful just always to check daily the graphs so that he can decide if he already made a profit for investing in altcoin..
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

Its good to start trading with bitcoins now as the price has gone down. It would be the correct for buying and selling in future. It encourages to create a strong base in it. Its a vast subject and requires more experience to do so. Working on it and trying to earn as  much as possible before hitting  this ground.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:41:31 PM

Its good to start trading with bitcoins now as the price has gone down. It would be the correct for buying and selling in future. It encourages to create a strong base in it. Its a vast subject and requires more experience to do so. Working on it and trying to earn as  much as possible before hitting  this ground.
yes that  is right and i am agree with this , that predicting about  bitcoin or any other alt coin s not such an easy job, i think for this you need a good experience and interested .
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:07:39 AM

Now I have noticed that the price do not just jumps up like bubble but the price increase in a precise manner and in that situation no one rush to sell their coins but wait for more rise for longer period and so bitcoin do not face any problem of bulk sell and the price do not drop down immediately.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:08:29 AM

yes that  is right and i am agree with this , that predicting about  bitcoin or any other alt coin s not such an easy job, i think for this you need a good experience and interested .
Experience can really help you a lot because in crypto it is not the same with the trading with stocks in forex, if you are in altcoin you need to have a great study on a certain coins so you can make easy money with the pump and dump game of a certain coins.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:47:12 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

yes trading is unpredictable.
Sometimes the coins will probably, be down or sometime its up.
You need to watch over it carefully, for you to not to be disappointed.
but trading is good, if you choose, good coins

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
densuj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:47:24 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Ok thank you very much, do you have ways for choose for good coins in altcoins trading? I think you must give us more details about it, because almost all of altcoins are scam and never survive on exchangers.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:49:37 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Ok thank you very much, do you have ways for choose for good coins in altcoins trading? I think you must give us more details about it, because almost all of altcoins are scam.

You could  do  your own research  regarding  on a  potential altcoins which you could  find things that you would consider  it as  a good  coin because  of   its  features and make sure that it has a good  and  supportive  devs that could able  to answer all of your queries regarding  on their coin. Trading alts  isnt easy as you said because of  existing  scam alts out there.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:32:14 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Ok thank you very much, do you have ways for choose for good coins in altcoins trading? I think you must give us more details about it, because almost all of altcoins are scam.

You could  do  your own research  regarding  on a  potential altcoins which you could  find things that you would consider  it as  a good  coin because  of   its  features and make sure that it has a good  and  supportive  devs that could able  to answer all of your queries regarding  on their coin. Trading alts  isnt easy as you said because of  existing  scam alts out there.
The first thing you have to consider with altcoin is that volume, when a certain altcoin has a great volume you can ensure that it will not die easy, it has a great future and good in trading. Just always monitor the price so you can easily identify the trend of price movements.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Drelav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:20:51 AM

Even if you have great self control trading will make you forget it. I am talking from personal experience here, I remember very well when I was trading and I couldn't even sleep at night. At 2 am in the morning I used to woke up and to check my positions in trading. That's how obsessed with trading I was and that lead me to losing everything. Now its been about 3 years I have fully recovered from this disease as that's what I will call it, a big disease. I want to tell anyone to stop trading as you will never come on top of that no matter how skillful you are. Ask yourself a simple question , if trading was so profitable for the traders would there be so many trading houses and websites out there ? I don't think so. Trading truly is unpredictable.
Trading is one of the hardest things to do because when you dont know allot about the bitcoin you are not predicting the price of the bitcoin so that is why
the tradings are unpredictable and that is most of the times because you dont know the price of the bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:39:32 AM

Trading is a very unpredictable job indeed that's why it's so difficult I wouldn't start trading until I atleast know the market a little bit.
You need skill for trading else you are just relying on luck and you won't be consistent enough with winning causing you to make more loss.
Hedrilin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:56:43 AM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.

Most of them however are now controlled by bagholders owning about 50K coins. They know exactly when someone just enters the market, they could just dump few and there you lose your money. an unsuspecting investor would simply buy more because the price just drop. but these big whales can simply pull the price deeper until they exit. that's how some of them play.
Trading is one of the biggest things you can do with the bitcoin but you have to know that trading is one of the things where you can also lose the most with becuase
it is unpredictable when ytou want to trade with people and the price change and you dont see it you will regret it for rst of your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: