Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

As a trader it doesn't mean you need to monitor your laptop 24/7 just to make sure your doing the right thing, consequently we are using analysis while doing trade, we check the buy and sell order, Now if were done in analyzing the coins its time for us to set buy orders in the coins we had and sell order then even we leave the trading platform or wherever we go its fine.
Now a lot of software / tool that can give us the announcement directly to the smartphone that we have. this will not be an obstacle in trading anywhere and anytime. even many people who make trading as their main occupation. they are free to work whenever they want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:40:22 PM

As a trader it doesn't mean you need to monitor your laptop 24/7 just to make sure your doing the right thing, consequently we are using analysis while doing trade, we check the buy and sell order, Now if were done in analyzing the coins its time for us to set buy orders in the coins we had and sell order then even we leave the trading platform or wherever we go its fine.
Now a lot of software / tool that can give us the announcement directly to the smartphone that we have. this will not be an obstacle in trading anywhere and anytime. even many people who make trading as their main occupation. they are free to work whenever they want.
As technology progresses it does really give a big help regarding on our trading job because it does give us convenience and we could able to trade anywhere we can as long we do have internet connection.Trading is really an unpredictable job thats why its needed to be studied.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

As technology progresses it does really give a big help regarding on our trading job because it does give us convenience and we could able to trade anywhere we can as long we do have internet connection.Trading is really an unpredictable job thats why its needed to be studied.

If you are jumping into trading without doing proper homework then it will take you no where and it will bring only loss for you and even experts makes wrong move sometimes so for a beginners it will be very hard to predict the market movement and luck factor will also play an important role in success or failure.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

Use of notifications alerts from various tools would be best options to update us any work or businesses. When we have trade, all we need to focus is about price chart and everyday fixed amount initial and maximum amount limit in everyday trade. Trade always works as buying when the price is low and selling out when the value is high.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:03:15 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 03:04:33 PM by deisik

i wouldnt say trading is unpredictable, it jjust need a great knowledge in what are you trading and trends of the market, be updated with the news, same thing happens with bitcoins, price depends on the market, some trends, like china and its position with bitcoins, the movement of the market, sales and buys and some other factors that can be reflected in btc prices. So the most important it s to know how to interpret the market trends
but to me i think trading is not unpredictable job, there are so many expert people who have a lot of experience good skills  in trading and they also have too good experience in trading, therefore they can predict about trading in more better way and their prediction mostly proved as correct. and that the reason that we consider trading as less risky as compare to to gambling.

Experienced traders can use their level of knowledge as an advantage where they know how to handle, but no matter how good or professional you are at trading, something as guaranteed profits does not exist. High skilled traders make enough profits where they don't get bothered too much if they happen to go wrong once or twice. But then again, of course it's less risky than gambling. What legitimate investment or tradable asset isn't less risky than plain gambling

Just noticed this post quoted by another poster

And I want to state my disagreement with your claim. There are quite a few ways that give you guaranteed profits (more or less), and most experienced traders are not only aware of them but actually using them whenever such an opportunity arises. Above all, I refer to arbitrage opportunities which are quite common in cryptocurrencies. I remember when I earned around 0.7 BTC within minutes by buying cheap dogecoins with a few bitcoins at Bittrex and then selling them a few minutes later at Bter. Some dude had placed a huge buy order above market price (around 30 bitcoins in total), and I was just in time to make use of it. Even if this order had been filled before me, I could still sell the dogecoins losing only on trading fees

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

The fantastic bitcoin performance is not really a gamble anymore, it has shown that all the people that just hold keep making gains. It's funny how the people that got their funds locked in the chinese exchanges have made more money by being forced to hold due the PBOC regulations. The moral of the story is: hold.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:58:13 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 05:29:23 PM by el kaka22

The fantastic bitcoin performance is not really a gamble anymore, it has shown that all the people that just hold keep making gains. It's funny how the people that got their funds locked in the chinese exchanges have made more money by being forced to hold due the PBOC regulations. The moral of the story is: hold.
But holding bitcoins is being classified as investment hence it is not facing the difficulty of unpredictable nature of markets. Unpredictable is a challenge only for traders not for investors, that must be the reason for performances, you have mentioned. But in contradicting strategy, to overcome the unpredictable markets, the only easy weapon must be holding for long haul.

Even holding helps to get rid of the challenges of price fluctuations, it will not be a preferable strategy for many traders as most traders are not preferring passive trading.

Active trading for a highly fluctuating market finds extra edge when we learn strategies to tackle unpredictable market movements.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

But holding bitcoins is being classified as investment hence it is not facing the difficulty of unpredictable nature of markets. Unpredictable is a challenge only for traders not for investors, that must be the reason for performances, you have mentioned. But in contradicting strategy, to overcome the unpredictable markets, the only easy weapon must be holding for long haul.

Even holding helps to get rid of the challenges of price fluctuations, it will not be a preferable strategy for many traders as most traders are not preferring passive trading.

Active trading for a highly fluctuating market finds extra edge when we learn strategies to tackle unpredictable market movements.

Totally agree with this. There are traders that really want action and not just passively trading slow with no excitement and execution of trading skills and strategies. Trading is somewhat a personal validation of acquired trading skills and knowledge with the market - hence a source of self worth and pride as well.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

That is why when you are doing active trading or day trading then you should know the movement and you have to place your buy and sell order in advance itself so that if your price comes you should not miss it without being active on market. This way also is a good way of trading if you are not active trader.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

By doing trade in the exchange sites, it needs serious analysis in the coins were you are going to buy in what buy or sell wall you gonna place it in the platform. we can use martingale if you know how to use it well, just be careful only

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

By doing trade in the exchange sites, it needs serious analysis in the coins were you are going to buy in what buy or sell wall you gonna place it in the platform. we can use martingale if you know how to use it well, just be careful only
I though martingale system is only applicable in gambling, trading is a different game because not necessarily you need to double your funds in order to be profitable but in gambling, you will not only double but you still seek for more. Trading requires good techniques using analysis and it should be done with the right timing, gambling is a luck game, so that is the big difference.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

5 days back, I bought Pascals & ZECs with my 0.3 BTC at Poloniex...

Just looked at my balances, they have gone down to 0.2 BTC worth. Roll Eyes I've been trading for a whole year now, but still good losses may occur, specially in altcoin trading.
What strategy/recommendations did you follow for buying those altcoins ? (just a random selection means no recovery will be possible)
What would be the expected holding period for your positions because some times some down fall may occur before reaching our targets.

Reading the road map of the coin is going to be a good sign that they care worth to invest. It depends on how you can see the market and price of that coin. If you saw that you already earned good amount just sell it

Just wanted to update hereby that out of those 0.3 BTC, now I've only almost 0.1 BTC left.

Trading is definitely unpredictable, I've got 0.2 BTC pure loss in this trade.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

Well, sometimes in play trading, you will not be able to control your income. because you do not know, how you can you generate, and lost every day. it is a job that is really unpredictable, especially in the outcome.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:09:29 PM

Well, sometimes in play trading, you will not be able to control your income. because you do not know, how you can you generate, and lost every day. it is a job that is really unpredictable, especially in the outcome.
If we are dedicated to it then we can have control of every movement of cash flow in regards to bitcoin making a good profit. We cannot completely deny trading is unpredictable, because buyer confirms the trade at 1000$ per btc and in a fraction of seconds the if price moves to $999 the loss is to the trader. This will be compensated with the increase. So trading is based on the user who does it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

Even though there is a real value for Bitcoin, the easiest way to reduce stress would be to hold the value until a desirable increase comes to play. Amounts change very easily and would likely produce less stress if an enormous amount is made before the coins are resold.

Trading without fear of losses is hard to get to so be sure to stick to a strategy in order for the full benefit.

seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

Trading is unpredictable job for sure, but money management is not. Just my 2 cents.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

Trading is unpredictable job for sure, but money management is not. Just my 2 cents.

Also money management is important part of trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

but i think trading is predictable job but only for those people who ave good experience in trading, they know the good and bad time in trading  and most of the time they really give a good prediction about bitcoin, which proof as correct.
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

but i think trading is predictable job but only for those people who ave good experience in trading, they know the good and bad time in trading  and most of the time they really give a good prediction about bitcoin, which proof as correct.

Even very skilled traders won't reach a 70% rate of successful prediction which can heavily damage your capital especially if you don't know when to cut your looses.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

Even very skilled traders won't reach a 70% rate of successful prediction which can heavily damage your capital especially if you don't know when to cut your looses.
You are right its not easy job even you are very good in trading because its completely unpredictable if you are going to do any experiment then this can kill you because its just like gamble any thing can happen any time
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: