Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

Yes, that's true in trading you can experience a lot of risk and you need to be ready for that. Also you need a hard heart for any situation that you can encounter. Trading is unpredictable to the users that 1st time in this kind of job.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

Yup, agreed. Unpredictable AF.
That's why I have decided to trade in Paxful where I can trade for other things like gift cards.

Not life-changing profitable but still generates some revenue that helps me put food on the table.
gargouri2001

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:55:29 PM

Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too. but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.it is tension also.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too. but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.it is tension also.
Yes trading may become predictable job only when you are an expert with your skill and knowledge about trading. I mean to say you can be an expert in programming or graphics designing but it will never help you to tackle the complexity of trading. You must need some specific knowledge about trading so that you can make trading as a predictable job.

Trading will become predictable when we are gaining experience which is highly non-similar to gambling. But I wonder many people are comparing trading with gambling and leaving off trading by assuming themselves as trading is an unpredictable job.
ACCadcoin

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

I'm wondering how many people on this forum had trading experience before trying to trade cryptocurrencies? I know quite some people who suddenly have a decent amount of their capital invested in crypto's, yet they never traded before. "when your taxi driver is telling you to buy stock, you know it’s time to sell", perhaps the current bearish market filters out some weak hearted and the underlying value of some coins is enough to restore to old highs.

Currently I'm only holding some coins because I believe in the long term application of the blockchain they represent. I have some experience in forex trading, so I might give swing trading a chance, however the lack of volume makes it really hard to set predictable entry and exit moments. I'm curious as to how other people are protecting their stop loss levels in case of a big dump (especially with Ripple).
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...
Yeah you're correct trading is unpredictable job because you can't sure if your token or coin that you hold is really have a potential to grow. It is really hard to predict whether you will gain profit or not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:45:14 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 12:47:03 AM by Zenithar

Yes trading may become predictable job only when you are an expert with your skill and knowledge about trading. I mean to say you can be an expert in programming or graphics designing but it will never help you to tackle the complexity of trading. You must need some specific knowledge about trading so that you can make trading as a predictable job.

Trading will become predictable when we are gaining experience which is highly non-similar to gambling. But I wonder many people are comparing trading with gambling and leaving off trading by assuming themselves as trading is an unpredictable job.
yes i also think that trading is really predicable job and not unpredictable. to me i think there are so many experience people who are can give a very good prediction about the price of bitcoin. in fact we can do a good prediction if we have good experience and having good knowledge about bitcoin, study the market regularly getting information from different sources and only then they predict about the price of bitcoin. it is a fact that only expert people can analyze the price of bitcoin.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:28:30 AM

yes i also think that trading is really predicable job and not unpredictable. to me i think there are so many experience people who are can give a very good prediction about the price of bitcoin. in fact we can do a good prediction if we have good experience and having good knowledge about bitcoin, study the market regularly getting information from different sources and only then they predict about the price of bitcoin. it is a fact that only expert people can analyze the price of bitcoin.
You have a good point. For those who is now professional to the trading world the trading for then is predictable job because they have a lot of experiences in the trading world . They can predict whether their token or coin will go down or rise up.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

You have a good point. For those who is now professional to the trading world the trading for then is predictable job because they have a lot of experiences in the trading world . They can predict whether their token or coin will go down or rise up.
Indeed it happens so. The more time you spend in trading, the more experience you gain which in the long run helps you to play safe. For the beginners, fluctuations are horrifying. They really feel helpless to cope with them and stay safe. But with the passage of time, wrong decisions definitely teach them right things. Just by observing market trends keenly, one can predict all easily.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Indeed it happens so. The more time you spend in trading, the more experience you gain which in the long run helps you to play safe. For the beginners, fluctuations are horrifying. They really feel helpless to cope with them and stay safe. But with the passage of time, wrong decisions definitely teach them right things. Just by observing market trends keenly, one can predict all easily.
It's not that much easy to predict the market. you should have hands on experience in trading then only you can predict how trading will works. And yes if newbies make any mistake and lost money they will learn new thing how to avoid that kind of loss. So in trading, every loss is one lesson to become professional traders.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:10:54 PM

It's not that much easy to predict the market. you should have hands on experience in trading then only you can predict how trading will works. And yes if newbies make any mistake and lost money they will learn new thing how to avoid that kind of loss. So in trading, every loss is one lesson to become professional traders.
When become trader we always need improve our skill trading and learning anytime, special after take loss by wrong or get mistake! After, it will helps we have more experiences on the road can take profit everyday as day trader and minimize all order loss
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:06:52 AM

Yes trading is an unpredictable job.Its highly risky.But the risks could be minimized by following certain steps.You would have to analyze crypto market and find the most under valued coin so that your profits could be maximised.Start trading with a small amount.Follow the rule"Donot put all eggs in the same basket"and diversify your investment by investing in two or three coins.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

Yes trading is an unpredictable job.Its highly risky.But the risks could be minimized by following certain steps.You would have to analyze crypto market and find the most under valued coin so that your profits could be maximised.Start trading with a small amount.Follow the rule"Donot put all eggs in the same basket"and diversify your investment by investing in two or three coins.
Although you have a good prediction it is always a prediction so your prediction may not be accurate , a good Technical analysis with the right moves for you to hit the profit .Analyzing and a good research can give a good profit.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Although you have a good prediction it is always a prediction so your prediction may not be accurate , a good Technical analysis with the right moves for you to hit the profit .Analyzing and a good research can give a good profit.
research really is very important in trading. because it determines what happens on the coin, and the most important is patience. in accordance with my experience, when I don't have the patience, I always regret it in the end.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Yes, it is really unpredictable, like bitcoin value we don't know when to increase and when to decrease. But we still continue using it just like trading because we can still earn from it even if its unpredictable, because if we have a good knowledge in trading even if how predictable it is we still continue to trade just to earn.  Wink
savon2k

Activity: 106

giants may cry too

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

If u prepared for good analysis and do not listen to all "analytics" - it can be easier to trade Wink Wink
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

Trading is completely unpredictable, and in reality slowly the experience one gains investing small capital will make the trading effective and a profitable earning source. So all that need is patience to learn and a capital to invest, which helps in make better predictions about the crypto market.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

i do not think that trading is unpredictable job. there are a lot of people that have good experience in trading and they can really predict in trading and for most of the time their prediction proved as true.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...
Predictable yes , unpredictable yes. Why? Sometimes you predict an accurate price and sometimes far away from correct.
So for me it is just the matter of how accurate you guessing certain price.
There is a lot of thing you can use as a reference to study the market and decide to go for which one to trade.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

Yes trading is an unpredictable job.Its highly risky.But the risks could be minimized by following certain steps.You would have to analyze crypto market and [1]find the most under valued coin so that your profits could be maximised.Start trading with a small amount.Follow the rule"Donot put all eggs in the same basket"and [2]diversify your investment by investing in two or three coins.

[1] The most undervalued coins are shit coins which are at 1 satoshis each. I don't think that you can maximize your earnings by buying those because they are never going to be revived in the market. Coins come and go. If the coin dies, it doesn't get noticed by others at all because there's already a new coin in the market being hyped.

[2] Honestly, that's not "diversifying" at all because when bitcoin is down, all the other coins are down as well. It was just recently when that has happened. All the coins went down and even if you invested in 10 coins, you could not have saved yourself from the dump. Diversifying is more like investing on two things that are completely different from each other.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: