Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

Yes, it is. Therefore, you need to learn about trading so that you can make trading more predictable. There are many possibilities when you trade, the more you learn, the more number of possibilities will be reduced. Traders do know how to make money from trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

Yes, it is. Therefore, you need to learn about trading so that you can make trading more predictable. There are many possibilities when you trade, the more you learn, the more number of possibilities will be reduced. Traders do know how to make money from trading
to me i think that if a person have good knowledge, experience and knowledge about trading then you can really predict about trading. i think there are a lot of people who are really giving good prediction about bitcoin.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:37:29 PM

Everything is basically uncertain and unpredictable isn't it?
Even with ourlives itself is unpredictable right? The time when something unpredictable it is an opportunity to make it as a game.
And in this case is about trading , to guess the price range and buy/sell it on a correct position , there's nothing wrong with it.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

Even with ourlives itself is unpredictable right? The time when something unpredictable it is an opportunity to make it as a game.
And in this case is about trading , to guess the price range and buy/sell it on a correct position , there's nothing wrong with it.
i think that no one can be 100% sure about anything, but still we have some speculation and we predict things  through our experience  and if those people who have good experience in trading bitcoin and altcoin then they can really make good prediction that for most of the  time proved as correct.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

Absolutely yes. In trading you must know how to manage your moves and the steps, in money involved you must be wise about holding it on how to make it as big as you can. You must know how to negotiate with other traders, sellers and buyers. You must have unique techniques on how to make buyers willing to buy what you sell that was in business trading but the term on money investment in trading is that you must know how to deal with the bank, company and the team you must be well known about their patterns for you to make your money stay and profit more at the same time.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

I strongly agree with this. In the first place, trading should not be considered as a primary job because of its uncertainties. However, if you consider making it your main line, your 3M's Method is really vital. Aside from method, money, and mind, you must have anothrr M for Mentor. People who are ahead of you in this arena as consultant. People whom you rely and trust. Because sometimes, your emotions are too strong to control and it would greatly affect your decision, so you need someone who can put balance.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
If you want to start trading it could be better if you will first invest time for you to educate yourself about the basic and the idea of proper trading it self in the system of Bitcoin. And you need to always think and know that in Bitcoin there will always be a risk and for you to manage that risk , you need to work hard and learn for your experience. And as a part of basic about the trading you should have a wallet that can monitor the price so you can Know when to buy , sell or hold for you to earn. It is not really prediction rather it is much mo management and control.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Trading is a job that makes me confused. Because prices in the ever-changing marketplace change. What you katan true .. difficult to predict the market prices rise or fall. In trading we can get big profits in one trading. But there is also a big risk waiting for you. Preferably before you trade, you learn about how to trade .. trading strategy .. market analysis .. etc. Maybe it will help you to profit
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

Definitely,trading is an unpredictable job and so it has more risks.But the risks could be minimized to great extent by following some basic rules.First make a thorough survey of the market and try to find the most under valued coin.By investing in it,you could maximize your profits.Don't get panic and don't follow the market blindly.Just turn a deaf ear to FUD news.Diversify your investments by investing in two or more coins so that you could minimize your risks.
thats it, trading is like what we are doing with bitcoin we cannot predict it nor determined what will happen the next time we will do it, but we just keep on trusting and believing it in order for us to grow and have our own experiences . in trading experiences is so much needed in order for us to read the ups and downs or the pumps and dumps of the coins in the charts.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Definitely,trading is an unpredictable job and so it has more risks.But the risks could be minimized to great extent by following some basic rules.First make a thorough survey of the market and try to find the most under valued coin.By investing in it,you could maximize your profits.Don't get panic and don't follow the market blindly.Just turn a deaf ear to FUD news.Diversify your investments by investing in two or more coins so that you could minimize your risks.
thats it, trading is like what we are doing with bitcoin we cannot predict it nor determined what will happen the next time we will do it, but we just keep on trusting and believing it in order for us to grow and have our own experiences . in trading experiences is so much needed in order for us to read the ups and downs or the pumps and dumps of the coins in the charts.
This is right,just like on my own situation on which i decided to know about trading since i see some people do make money on it.I thought it was easy but it not which it would really takes time for you to learn it.Its really hard because price of coins are really unpredictable and no trader can able to know but well as the days goes by we will surely make our own way on making profitable trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

Perhaps the title of the topic has said it all. Trade is precisely the work hard to predict. It is quite risky. But if you have experience it will be easier. In my opinion, both of the things you say are essential in business. It will help you make wise decisions and make the right decision.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:25:24 PM

Perhaps the title of the topic has said it all. Trade is precisely the work hard to predict. It is quite risky. But if you have experience it will be easier. In my opinion, both of the things you say are essential in business. It will help you make wise decisions and make the right decision.
yes i agree on that.actually  it is really to preddict.specially the price .we really dont know when it be going to fall or to rise.but the assurance of being a trader is there it is more profitable because it is you who trade in different  situation can only decide when is the rigth time to sell to trade and i think everybody dindnt want to loss everything.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes,trading is an unpredictable job.Thats why not all who indulge in trading gain success.Thats why its highly risky.But such risks could be minimized by following some strategies.We should do our personal rsearch and find the most undervalued coin and invest in it so that maximum profits could be gained.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

to me i think that if a person have good knowledge, experience and knowledge about trading then you can really predict about trading. i think there are a lot of people who are really giving good prediction about bitcoin.

I agree and I can atest that if you do have knowledge and experience about trading then you can predict what happens next with trading. I know someone who was lucky enough to gain that knowledge. He read ebooks and educated himself by just googling things about trading and now he is sharing to us what he did to achieve that knowledge. He always say to never give up and never stop learning. Trading maybe unpredictable yes that's true but you can find ways to predict them if you are just inclined and driven to what you want to do.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

Exchanging is the craft of teaching speculating. There will dependably be misfortunes and an uncountable measure of elements that impact the cost. No one can anticipate the future so exchanging is eccentric. There is no grantee that you will profit from exchanging.
Trading is the hardest way to make easy money

Trading requires only patience in determining price momentum, gambling risk is much greater than trading, trading is still predictable from various factors, and should always use initial funding for trial and error until we are in a position that's absolutely sure to make transactions
You are right, trading is better than gambling because a lot of people have proven that making them profitable while in gambling
most of people are losing their money and they just forget the loses because they want to have fun.
In trading, you cannot have fun but you make money which is important if money is your goal.

When you are a very skilled trader, money will flow like a river - because you will most of the time have a winning trade versus a losing one. Why? Because you can be able to effectively gauge the market and where the trend is going to go. Although you also have some losing trades but because of your skill, your losses will be well compensated with a number of your winning trades.
In my opinion, trading is a profession. It’s not a gambling where you just need a great luck. To perform well in trading, you need great skills and sound knowledge of related subjects such as mathematics, human psychology etc. As you said, all depends on the trading skills of the player. If the person knows when to sell and buy; how to read graphs and is quite good at predicting the future of coins, he is definitely going to make massive profit in crypto trading.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:32:47 AM

i think that no one can be 100% sure about anything, but still we have some speculation and we predict things  through our experience  and if those people who have good experience in trading bitcoin and altcoin then they can really make good prediction that for most of the  time proved as correct.
People sometimes have a narrow minded , they consider anything that involve guessing are gambling.
That's a wrong judgement right? Trading are unpredictable but doesn't mean it is gambling.
Actually the nature of trading itself are like game of prediction , and it is based on the latest economics market situation.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

i think that no one can be 100% sure about anything, but still we have some speculation and we predict things  through our experience  and if those people who have good experience in trading bitcoin and altcoin then they can really make good prediction that for most of the  time proved as correct.
People sometimes have a narrow minded , they consider anything that involve guessing are gambling.
That's a wrong judgement right? Trading are unpredictable but doesn't mean it is gambling.
Actually the nature of trading itself are like game of prediction , and it is based on the latest economics market situation.
It really depends on how you understand what you are doing but both trading and gambling has a risk and requires money to make money.
For me, they are all a gamble because you bet on your skills to deliver success and you are just predicting what will really the outcome
so there is no guarantee you will profit that's why don't put everything you have in this risky activity to earn money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:51:22 AM

I think the thing is people don't treat trading like a job.  They don't put in 6-8 hours a day researching and learning.  Trying out new things.  They just want to do it along with their job and this is what makes it hard for a lot of people in my opinion.  If people looked at it like a job then it'd help a lot more people get into it easier.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

I think the thing is people don't treat trading like a job.  They don't put in 6-8 hours a day researching and learning.  Trying out new things.  They just want to do it along with their job and this is what makes it hard for a lot of people in my opinion.  If people looked at it like a job then it'd help a lot more people get into it easier.

There are people that are treating trading as a job. The nature of this career is uncertain, there will be days/weeks/months that you will be earning good with your trades but there will be the same times that there will be no progress or zero profit at all. But if your passion is to trade, you will stay and others are working here just for part time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:17:34 AM

There are people that are treating trading as a job. The nature of this career is uncertain, there will be days/weeks/months that you will be earning good with your trades but there will be the same times that there will be no progress or zero profit at all. But if your passion is to trade, you will stay and others are working here just for part time.

It takes passion and dedication in order to be a good trader. Of course, this is apart from all the necessary skills you need to learn and master. It is a wild out there and if you are coming over without any knowledge and skills at all, it is like entering in the battle field without any training and right equipment.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: