Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with Masternode?  (Read 84295 times)
huongthuy195t

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

Masternode has all the chances for active growth due to the undoubted advantages for investors. A solid team of developers and decent investments in the promotion of the project give such prerequisites for success.
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I would really like to get into masternodes, but find it intimidating. I don't understand how to technically set one up, don't have a dedicated computer for it and they have all gotten so expensive because of masternode popularity. Guess I'll just miss this opportunity, but there are many others, can't do everything.
truongquanninh01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

This is one of my favourite thread and I keep coming back to it for learning new info. I must add to the masternode list here. Please take a look at Terracoin. They will be starting masternode by end of this month and it only takes 5000 coins to build a masternode. The coin is a sure come back with wonderful dev and a team of professionals. Grab the chance now.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

Masternodes are part of the infrastructure of certain crypto currencies. They are interesting to speculators because they offer yield. This yield is denominated in the underlying crypto currency. Masternodes earn this yield because they provide services to the cryptocurrency infrastructure.

At this time the main role of masternodes is sending coins anonymously and instantly in addition to mining. These services add value to the users, create more security for the masternode network and decentralise the node network.
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Some of the master node settings need massive amounts of coins but like any investment you get rewarded for it. If I had enough of some of these I would invest in them better doing that then just holding in wallets.
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Nodes as in masternode or just normal node? If you are talking about masternode, there is a lot of upcoming masternode. Just like syscoin needs 100k to be a masternode but the mainnet is not yet release. So you have to wait for it. Similarly, etp, qtum and safex when moving to mainnet, there is possible to have nodes in mind.
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

There are alot of coins with masternode i suggest setting up a masternode in bitsend before the price goes up its masternode cost is around 2.5 btc or if you cant afford it you can use chaincoin instead which only cost 0.027 which is very cheap but it needs to be open 24/7 which you need a vps for it.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

BitSend seems like a solid project, I'm monitoring their thread for some time, but ROI isn't spectacular considering you have to lock up around $7500 at the current prices. If I was going to invest that amount, right now I would choose Bitcoin Green. Anyway, BSD still is a good long term investment IMO.
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Scrypto.io just propelled teh beta of their masternode facilitating administration. The're as of now running the beta and more masternodes will take after soon You can likewise look at the specs of each masternode coin on the site
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Purchasing another masternode with greatly high ROI resembles getting a falling knife. More individuals will have MN then the partitioned MN gaining will be less... at that point individuals began to flame offer and you are getting a falling blade.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

Purchasing another masternode with greatly high ROI resembles getting a falling knife. More individuals will have MN then the partitioned MN gaining will be less... at that point individuals began to flame offer and you are getting a falling blade.
Masternode is an easy way to earn profits with Yet you have to know the risks in this way. Why you should lock up a lot of money by running a method and you should choose carefully before investing in that company. I will never take this way because for me the risk is too high.
pisomiko

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Pay special mind to Tierion. They've just barely completed ICO and are in some little trades. Masternode will require 1-3k tokens. Get in while cost is shabby. Programming stage and capacity to discharge masternodes will be discharged in fifteenth September. The cost will shoot up after this. Dynamite as of now has Microsoft and Phillips as customers/accomplices and with a marketcap of only 60m you'll be paying 2 x current cost after fifteenth Sept.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Hybrid Exchange token is one coin that ill be announcing its staking details in a few weeks, as an exchange I would expect it to be a very interesting staking structure and reward
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

I agree, although I would say it's just coins in general. I think around 99% of the MN coins that have started in the last 6 months have completely fizzled out within three months of when they start, and while the price might go up in the first month, after that, it is like trying to catch a falling knife. Or perhaps more accurately, a hurled knife that gains speed as it goes.
hoothoot92

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

PolicyPal Network (PAL) - https://www.policypal.network/

Been following them for a while now. I like what they are doing, building an insurance protocol to automate insurance claims payout  Grin Their blue paper will be launched this Friday, with details on supernodes and masternodes.
DanSukker

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

I know that dash has masternodes. Maybe a bout 3000 active ones?

I recently found Transfercoin which looks interesting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

I think XC did.

what are the others?
Sibcoin have masternodes as well and have already 6k of them
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I know that dash has masternodes. Maybe a bout 3000 active ones?

I recently found Transfercoin which looks interesting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

I think XC did.

what are the others?
Sibcoin have masternodes as well and have already 6k of them

PIVX is probably the next "Dash" so to speak, with very similar platform. About 7% annual return in rewards. Over 2mil daily volume, 1772 active MNs. https://masternodes.online/currencies/PIVX/
newbieshines

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes! PAL will be releasing their masternodes details on 30 July, which is this coming Monday! OMG!

Been following them for a while now. I like what they are doing, building an insurance protocol to automate insurance claims payout. Their blue paper will be launched tomorrow, with details on supernodes and masternodes! <3
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Stratis has masternodes, and they are planning different levels of masternodes as the ecosystem continue to grow and evolve.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Stratis has masternodes, and they are planning different levels of masternodes as the ecosystem continue to grow and evolve.

Yes, I think the initial Stratis Masternode will be 250,000 STRAT though, to be used for Tumblebit to tumble Bitcoins. They did say they would announce lower tier Masternodes when the time would come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: