Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with Masternode?  (Read 84289 times)
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

I know that dash has masternodes. Maybe a bout 3000 active ones?

I recently found Transfercoin which looks interesting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

I think XC did.

what are the others?
Many projects are almost the same as you mean, which I question is what makes you 100% sure that the project is good for the long term, there must be a number of considerations when choosing a project that we will hold now to the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I know that dash has masternodes. Maybe a bout 3000 active ones?

I recently found Transfercoin which looks interesting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

I think XC did.

what are the others?

The only masternode coin that I have ever had any kind of interest in is lindacoin and that is because they have a very supportive community of investors behind them. The creators of the coins are always working on the coins to make sure that that it is always doing well, also the staking process is very easy to set up which makes it easy to earn more coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oriz345

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.

DIVI is not just another shitcoin masternode coin. It is a coin with true vision, a great and transparent team, and great community. Feel free to check it out.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

Investing in masternode coins, are passive ways of earning and which has been seen to be profitable. Although, there so many of them in the crypto space but contrary to the opinion of so many people, they  are not as profitable as I thought.
I just checked the same Transfer coin on CMC and I discovered that the 24 hours volume is not what I thought. Also, the market cap is too low, despite the low supply.
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:09:01 PM

Personally I don’t have one, because the ones with low minimum worth are shitcoins.

Dash & Pivx would be the safest ones to go for . Although in my personal opinion just stick into traditional assets until the crypto “passive income” / masternodes gets more reliable. (this would be if you didn’t already have significant traditional asset income)

If I had to pick one it would obv. be Dash, but to me I’d need to have very high amount of money to even consider risking it for a Dash masternode.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:54:11 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 07:09:26 PM by Perfect35

Masternode coins used to be very lucrative and much better than mining. Those who have been considering passive income are now giving it a second thought. I have always noticed that when a masternode coin is first lunched, the early adopters benefit more from it than when it has aged for some time.
It is just good for those who are not that active in the crypto space
bmt001

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:39:37 AM

Divi www.diviproject.org is well worth a look. Open and transparant team and community with an awesome and acheviable vision/roadmap
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:45:11 PM

Everyone interested in getting into masternodes should check out Divi. It is one of the few affordable ones out there because it has a 5 tiered system. A tier one copper mode will only cost approximately 300 USD to get into!
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:51:37 PM

Although Dash pays some newly minted coins to masternodes, it means there is more inflation, or less coins to miners, which make the blockchain more susceptile to 51% attacks. So there is no truth behind what is right or wrong here, only point of views.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:36:28 PM

Dash has 4122 Masternodes and growing at a rapid rate  Shocked. Getting closer and closer to beating Bitcoin in number of nodes.

This is the only coin that worths to have masternode because you can be sure that this coin will not die tommorow.

Jaje

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:48:59 PM

There are lot of masternode projects, but the vast majority turns out to be a scam after some time. Then most of the rest is just not suitable for common people like me, because their masternode requires special IT knowledge. DIVI Project has a team with very clear long-term vision and their first ever one-click masternode does not require any programming knowledge at all. It´s really crypto made easy for everybody. 
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:21:37 PM

I also try to find a good project with masternode. One of these projects I think is project distincts with their 3d coin
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:32:08 PM

Although Dash pays some newly minted coins to masternodes, it means there is more inflation, or less coins to miners, which make the blockchain more susceptile to 51% attacks. So there is no truth behind what is right or wrong here, only point of views.
well, dash to invest in a masternode, of course you need a lot of money , and now is not very profitable, I think in any kind of coin-type pivx much cheaper

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:28:43 AM

I've already read about 5 masternodes. Here they are: DASH, PIVX, BLOCK, Zcoin,   ZOIN. 
Cryptomoth

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

I have a DIVI masternode. For current prices this can't be wrong and could result into some nice profits for the years to come  Cool
SamuraiVid

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:35:09 AM

I've got DIVI Copper Masternode and I'm staking the coins aswell.
What brought me to the project is their team and simplicity. Constant developments, 1 click masternode, nice rewards (60%)....

Could be the next DASH. Tiered MN gives you a chance even if you don't have tons of money. Copper costs like 300 USD
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:51:55 AM

Masternode is a cool idea for holding coins, and anti panic sale position. But the problem is that you need a minimum 1000 DASH abount to start it, and VPS.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:58:38 AM

Open website masternodes.pro and coins with masternodes are there. Find whatever you want. Also it would be grate hearing about your experience with masternodes, because I know where to find info,but I've never tried to set up masternode
ankhmary

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:28:25 AM

https://masternodes.online , https://mnstatistic.online check out this websites to know more about masternodes and their fixtures.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:07:36 PM

Dash has 4122 Masternodes and growing at a rapid rate  Shocked. Getting closer and closer to beating Bitcoin in number of nodes.

This is the only coin that worths to have masternode because you can be sure that this coin will not die tommorow.

Interesting, I was wondering how the chart said 2019 while the post is from 2016, but I guess the picture is edited  Grin

Does not look like Dash is getting close to beating Bitcoin, regarding the number of nodes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: