Bitcoin Forum
March 24, 2017, 02:28:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 10838 times)
BlackPanda

Activity: 630

Unichange.me - automatic Bitcoin/FasaPay exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

That is a very exciting thing to happen when it will be implemented in my country, because I only know bitcoin cash in via 7 eleven in our place and some in money transfer shops. Most of the thread replies indicates more shops in their place that accepts bitcoin, i think its getting popular in their place and thats so great to hear that btc is widely adopted.

Still you can buying products in online using bitcoins don't wait for it to be widely adopted. Check with purse.io there you can get up to 15% flat discount in every purchase and you can purchase directly from Amazon. You can use bitrefill site also to recharge your mobile number from anywhere in the world.
everything is now much easier. has a lot of websites that accept bitcoin. we just have to wait until sometime in the future more than 50% of online stores using bitcoin. all of that is getting closer to becoming a reality.

Unichange.me
Unique · Universal · Uniting

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me
Unique · Universal · Uniting

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL

Activity: 784

BTC Marathon Never Ends. :)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

That is a very exciting thing to happen when it will be implemented in my country, because I only know bitcoin cash in via 7 eleven in our place and some in money transfer shops. Most of the thread replies indicates more shops in their place that accepts bitcoin, i think its getting popular in their place and thats so great to hear that btc is widely adopted.

Still you can buying products in online using bitcoins don't wait for it to be widely adopted. Check with purse.io there you can get up to 15% flat discount in every purchase and you can purchase directly from Amazon. You can use bitrefill site also to recharge your mobile number from anywhere in the world.
everything is now much easier. has a lot of websites that accept bitcoin. we just have to wait until sometime in the future more than 50% of online stores using bitcoin. all of that is getting closer to becoming a reality.

Yeah i knew it, Even IT side JPmorgon starts plant for security purposes using blockchain technology. If you look for ecommerce sector sites such as purse.io, shopify.com, overstock.com and aliexpress started accepting it. If you run business need the internet click means also you use with them using SEOcleck.com.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Qunenin

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is very much popular in online shops and soon it will be accepted in more than 60 to 70% of the online Shops.
The Real challenge will come in promoting the bitcoin in physical shops and to introduce bitcoins there and replacing fiat will not be so easy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.